Southend Reindeer, SK
Set Southend Reindeer as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 2:00 AM CST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 9:01 AM
Sunset: 5:10 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 15.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. High zero.
A few clouds. Low minus 14.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-26° | -31°
-15° | -24°
-26° | -34°
-15° | -29°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Video Sask., residents share slippery weekend weather video
- After mild temperatures, freezing rain, snow and freezing fog hit many parts of Saskatchewan this weekend, people shared their experiences navigating the ice.
- Family builds ice castle on Echo Lake video
- It's about 2,700 kilograms of ice piled into an architectural masterpiece. It may be medieval-inspired, but it comes with a 900-kilogram ice bar for entertaining.
- Video Rider fans react to Ricky Foley trade video
- Rider Nation voiced its mixed reactions after the Saskatchewan Roughriders traded Ricky Foley to the Argonauts for Shea Emry.
- Highway 39 closed near Yellow Grass, Sask. after fatal crash
- Highway 39 was closed Sunday near Yellow Grass, Sask., after a fatal collision between a semi and another vehicle.
- Slippery highways, roads across Saskatchewan
- Saturday's rain and drizzle combined with overnight temperatures below freezing caused slippery conditions across the province.