Southend Reindeer, SK
Set Southend Reindeer as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 20.
Periods of light snow ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 8.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Low minus 17.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -17°
27° | 1°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Urgent back surgery waits for hospital bed, legislature told
- The case of a man who is in constant pain and needs immediate surgery was raised in the Saskatchewan Legislature Thursday.
- 3 words from Darian Durant fire up Saskatchewan Roughriders fans
- Three simple words are all Saskatchewan Roughriders fans needed to hear this off-season.
- Regina apartment vacancy rate highest since 2006: 3%
- The apartment vacancy rate in Regina has gone up — but rents are rising, too.
- Businesses in Estevan, Sask., reeling from oil price collapse video audio
- Estevan, the city at the centre of Saskatchewan's oil boom, is now grappling with a bust.
- Saskatchewan slang video a big hit
- A video that purports to examine Saskatchewan slang is really ... givin'er snoose on the internet.