Southend Reindeer, SK
Set Southend Reindeer as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 7:59 AM CST Thu Sep 18, 14 at 7:59 AM CST
Cloudy. High 15.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 17.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatchewan cabinet minister Tim McMillan resigns to take new job
- Saskatchewan cabinet minister Tim McMillan is quitting cabinet and resigning his seat to work for Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers.
- Special Report Sask. family still torn over unsolved homicide of Dallas Martens in Honduras video
- Five years after Dallas Martens was shot to death in Honduras, his unsolved homicide continues to haunt his grieving parents and shadow his widow, Krissy, who remains a person of interest to investigators.
- No extravagant renos at SaskPower HQ, government vows
- There will be no extravagant renovations going ahead at SaskPower's Regina headquarters, the minister responsible for the Crown utility says.
- Prince Edward delights royal fans in Moose Jaw
- Prince Edward kicked off his three-day visit to Saskatchewan with a trip to Moose Jaw on Wednesday.
- City's bus troubles grind on with no end in sight
- Transit riders in Saskatoon have now been struggling with reduced service and full buses for more than two weeks, as the city works to get transit back on track.