Southend Reindeer, SK
Set Southend Reindeer as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 18, 13 at 3:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 4:03 AM
Sunset: 9:45 PM
NNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing late in the evening. Low 9.
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
26° | 9°
79° | 48°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
29° | 15°
84° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- new Regina petition group may have enough to force vote on wastewater plant
- Regina Water Watch, the group pushing for a referendum on the city's new wastewater treatment plant may have enough signatures to require a referendum, although they are still collecting names.
- updated New Regina south bypass route approved
- The province has approved a route for the Trans-Canada Highway bypass that will be built around Regina.
- new Credit union members use iPhones to cash cheques
- Some credit union members can now use their iPhones to cash cheques, without visiting a branch.
- new Attack of the elm seeds audio
- Regina residents are battling a blizzard of elm seeds. Listen to what an expert has to say about the problem.
- Violent serial attacker sent to prison indefinitely
- A dangerous offender found guilty of violent assaults in Alberta and Saskatchewan over the last two decades will go to prison indefinitely.