Southend Reindeer, SK
Set Southend Reindeer as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 11:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
SSE 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Aug 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low 12.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canada Post reaches tentative deal with union, averting job action
- Following marathon bargaining sessions that reached into the wee hours, Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have reached tentative agreements, averting a possible mail disruption that had loomed for months.
- Warrant issued for Punnichy, Sask., man following Regina shooting
- Regina police executed a province-wide arrest warrant for a 24-year-old man from the Punnichy, Sask., area wanted for an attempted murder in Regina over the weekend.
- 450 marijuana plants seized in drug bust near Sask. First Nations
- Saskatchewan RCMP seized hundreds of marijuana plants and 46 pounds of processed cannabis in a major grow operation near Balcarres, Sask.
- Saskatoon woman pleads guilty to trying to import radioactive polonium-210
- A Saskatoon woman caught trying to import radioactive polonium-210 was handed a conditional discharge and was ordered to seek counselling.
- Report: More than half of Sask.'s doctors received degrees outside of Canada
- Saskatchewan has more doctors who received their degrees outside of Canada than any other province or territory, according to new statistics released by the Canadian Institute for Health Information.