Grand Rapids, MB
Set Grand Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 6:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:36 AM
Sunset: 5:02 PM
NE 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of light snow with risk of freezing drizzle. Fog patches. Low minus 1.
Light snow. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Fog patches. High zero.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches. Low minus 4.
|Light snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday give us a chance of a few wet flurries or drizzle and, during the overnight and morning periods, fog is a strong possibility.
The cloudy conditions continue into this coming week. I don’t see even a chance for a sunny day until late in the week.
We gradually cool toward Thursday and Friday with daytime highs here in the south at around -5 to -6, still well above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: N @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- 'It's turned into an outdoor swimming pool': Warm weather wrecking rinks video
- If you were hoping to go for an outdoor skate to enjoy the warm weather, you might have to move indoors.
- Short amber lights to blame for collisions at Bishop Grandin intersection, Wise Up Winnipeg says
- A group of Winnipeg traffic ticket fighters are calling on the city to increase what they say are dangerously short amber light times at a high-speed intersection, and bring in advanced warning flashers to give drivers time to slow down before they get ticketed.
- Fire destroys home, closes Highway 15 east of Anola, Man.
- A stretch of Highway 15 just east of Anola, Man., was closed on Sunday afternoon as fire crews battled a blaze at a house.
- Jets' Patrik Laine cleared for full-contact practice
- Rookie sensation Patrik Laine was cleared by the Winnipeg Jets to resume full-contact practice on Sunday.
- Warm weather whips Winnipeg into pothole season months early video
- The warming weather in Winnipeg has brought pothole season to the city months early.