Grand Rapids, MB
Set Grand Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Clearing. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 3.
Sunny. High 17.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
19° | 2°
66° | 36°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- Police search Winnipeg homeless shelter dumpsters after weekend homicides
- Winnipeg police have removed a number of dumpsters from behind a homeless shelter as part of the investigation into the killing of two men on the weekend.
- Premier Selinger asked about tax increases in advance of budget
- Manitoba Premier Greg Selinger says his government is taking a balanced approach by allowing for more deficits.
- New All booked up: this year's Manitoba Book Award winners
- The Manitoba Book Awards turned a new page on Saturday by celebrating their 27th year. Sixteen Manitoban writers, publishers and designers took home prizes.
- New Winnipeg's Craig Street Cats scrambles to place 130 cats
- A no-kill rescue for feral cats in Winnipeg is putting out an emergency call for foster spaces.
- Some rain Monday but a week of sun awaits Winnipeggers
- A high of 13 C is expected Monday with a few showers in the morning and a 30 per cent chance of more showers in the afternoon.