Grand Rapids, MB
Set Grand Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 02, 16 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. Low minus 7.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 3.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We have another cloudy day on our hands. Don’t expect much in the way of snow though. Light winds too so fairly comfy considering the time of year. I’m expecting a steady temp near -3 today. Saturday brings a mix of sun and cloud in the morning but the cloud increases in the afternoon ahead of a couple of centimetres of snow Saturday evening and overnight. As that front moves in from the west, winds increase to 30G50 out of the south. Driving on highways will be a little tricky with potential for blowing snow on Saturday evening. Expect some left over snow Sunday morning before skies clear into the afternoon. Monday and Tuesday look rather snowy at this point and we’ll likely see some wind along with that snow on Tuesday. The two day total should be up around 10-15cm with most of that snow falling on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday next week… still cloudy with flurries and gusty winds.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: Light Wind in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 20/25 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- New Rooming-house tragedies drive up number of Winnipeg fire deaths
- Seven people have died in Winnipeg fires so far this year, up six from a single death in 2015.
- RCMP cancel Amber Alert for missing 8-year-old after child found safe
- Portage la Prairie, Man., RCMP have cancelled an Amber Alert for a missing eight-year-old who was found safe in Winnipeg.
- Video Cancer survivor ties knot at first city hall wedding video
- The first-ever couple to get married at city hall tied the knot today in a small ceremony attended by close family, friends and, of course, the mayor.
- IIU investigating after video showed police punching man in handcuffs video
- The Independent Investigation Unit of Manitoba (IIU) is investigating after a cellphone video published by CBC News showed a Winnipeg police officer punching a man in handcuffs.
- Nelson House teacher missing
- An outdoor education teacher is missing in Nelson House.