Grand Rapids, MB
Set Grand Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
NE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
A few flurries ending late this evening then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 30.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 31 in the morning.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
On Sunday we are back to a mix of sun and cloud. Both days on the weekend will be a little on the chilly side of the seasonal normal.
The cooler, drier weather in the south sticks around into next week. The next chance for snow would be Wednesday afternoon and then again on Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: SE @ 10 in the morning. W @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- 'I am proud to be here': 7 more asylum seekers walk into Manitoba, where it's –20 C
- Seven more asylum seekers risked dangerously cold temperatures as they walked across the Canada-U.S. border into Emerson, Man., early Sunday.
- Goodale rejects former colleague's claim of long waits by Manitoba asylum seekers video
- A Manitoba MP is urging Ottawa and one of her former cabinet colleagues — Ralph Goodale —to provide more resources to the Manitoba border in light of a recent surge of asylum seekers.
- Firefighter injured responding to Norwood Hotel dryer fire
- A firefighter was taken to hospital after responding to a fire at the Norwood Hotel on Sunday morning.
- Food poisoning strikes 19 staff members at St. Boniface Hospital event
- More than a dozen employees of the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority got food poisoning from food served at an event held at St. Boniface Hospital earlier this week.
- Live Blog Oscars 2017: Live updates from Hollywood's biggest night
- Will La La Land win big? Will Meryl Streep win again? Make the night even better by following along live with our team on the entertainment beat.