Grand Rapids, MB
Set Grand Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 24, 14 at 12:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy late this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low 10 with temperature rising to 13 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
There is a little bit of a cool down on Wednesday but no complaints at 24 degrees. Then we warm up again to 27 on Thursday and 28 on Friday. The winds will be consistently out of the south through the week and a little on the gusty side at 30 to 40 km/h each afternoon. Saturday is an interesting call. Most of the guidance brings a cold front through in the middle of the weekend. We could see that front pass the Red River Valley on Saturday morning which would mean a falling temperature through the day. I’m forecasting a high of 22 degrees in the morning with an afternoon temp of 18 on Saturday. If the front holds off until Saturday night, there is potential for a 27 degree temp in the afternoon. I’ll watch the timing of that one carefully.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Updated Explosion blows out part of Apple Lane condo building video
- A man has been taken to hospital with second- and third-degree burns following an explosion and fire at a condominium complex on Apple Lane on Tuesday evening.
- Winnipeg drop-in centre funding a drop in bucket for at-risk youth video
- The Manitoba government and the City of Winnipeg are helping a drop-in centre for at-risk youth extend its hours.
- Manitoba students to learn role of treaties in province's history video
- The Manitoba government and the Treaty Relations Commission of Manitoba said Tuesday it's time for both non-aboriginal and First Nations students to learn about each other, starting with the treaties that form the basis of Manitoba's history.
- CHAT REPLAY The money behind the politics video
- The CBC's Sean Kavanagh and Joanne Levasseur hosted a live chat on Tuesday evening about election campaign contributions and integrity at Winnipeg city hall. Read our recap of the conversation.
- Winnipeg family escapes as living room ceiling crashes down video
- A Winnipeg family worries about their safety in their own home after their ceiling crashed down, leaving their living room buried in broken drywall, dust and insulation.