Grand Rapids, MB
Set Grand Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 7:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Clearing this morning. High zero.
Clear. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the evening. High plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Looking ahead to Thursday and we’ll have some of those scattered showers - possibly snowflakes - in the morning but high pressure moves in and clears us out in the afternoon. Friday (Halloween) will also be sunny with a south breeze at 25 and a high of 3 degrees. By the time the kids head out the door in their costumes, the temperature will be down to 1 or 2 degrees. Saturday will bring a mix of sun and cloud , a high of 6 and and gusty winds from the south. Note: we change our clocks this weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. N @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 10 in the morning. S @ 25 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 30/50 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Manitoba reviewing U.S. adoption agency for fees based on child's race
- The U.S. State Department is now reviewing how a Florida adoption agency handles intercountry adoptions, including to families here in Manitoba.
- New rural daycare will keep Manitoba parents from crossing border
- A dozen toy tractors line the shelves, along with donated books and bins full of Mr. Potato Heads.
- Flood money used to pay for contractor’s mistake: report
- Questions are being raised about why a provincial government flood compensation program was used to pay for a contractor’s faulty work.
- Opinion We need critical thinkers, not a citizenry that makes snap judgments
- This past week has seen some truly terrible and bizarre events rattle the consciousness of Canadians.
- Indigenous physician brings unique perspective to her practice
- Dr. Lisa Monkman overcame some challenging circumstances on her path to becoming a physician. Now she brings an indigenous perspective to her medical practice. But there's not enough indigenous health care professionals in Manitoba. A new website, launching today, is trying to close that gap.