Grand Rapids, MB
Set Grand Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 5:33 PM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 29.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 30.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 33.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We still have some drifting snow in open areas across the south today. Winds will start to drop off this evening but the temperature will also drop. Expect a mainly sunny Tuesday with an early morning temperature at -24 and an afternoon high only reaching -19 (10 degrees colder than normal). There is a band of snow moving through the southwest Tuesday night into Wednesday morning but it looks like it will track west of the Red River Valley. Winnipeg is right on the edge of that snow which moves south of the international border early Wednesday leaving behind a mix of sun and cloud. Thursday through Saturday are fairly sunny but cold. Temps will be several degrees below the seasonal normals.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: NW @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Gonzaga middle school critics to voice concerns tonight
- Opponents of Gonzaga Middle School will be speaking out at a special board meeting with the Winnipeg School Division tonight.
- Winnipeg Jets sign Dustin Byfuglien to 5-year contract video
- The Winnipeg Jets announced Monday the team has signed Dustin Byfuglien to a five-year contract extension. The defenceman's salary averages $7.6 million annually.
- Accused mail bomber Guido Amsel wants out-of-province judge, bail review
- A man accused of sending mail bombs to three women in Winnipeg is asking for a bail review and a judge from outside Manitoba to be appointed to his case.
- Contest: The next instalment of 'the Unmeltable Heart' video
- CBC Manitoba needs you, the audience, to help write the greatest love story to ever take place in Manitoba.
- Winnipeg's 311 introduces new menu options for callers
- The next time Winnipeggers need to call 311 to report a dog on the loose or brown water, they'll hear a new selection of menu options.