Grand Rapids, MB
Set Grand Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. High minus 16.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Low minus 24.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the evening. High minus 21.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Get ready for a few -30 temps on Wednesday night…. even colder in the north. Not much relief in sight but we do get a little milder as a snowy system pushes through the prairies Thursday and then into Friday for the eastern prairies. This is the same system that delivered lots of snow in the mountains Wednesday. It will lose a lot of it’s steam as it moves toward Manitoba. By supper time Friday, we’ll see snow in Winnipeg. Expect to shovel 3 or 4cm Saturday morning. There’ll be a couple more cms on Saturday before the temp dives again into Sunday morning.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: S @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NNE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NNE @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Recap Jets fly over Sabres video
- Bryan Little and Michael Frolik scored to lead the Winnipeg Jets past the Buffalo Sabres 2-1 on Wednesday night.
- Winnipeg fire crews battle blaze in North End home
- Fire and paramedic crews were busy battling a house fire in Winnipeg's North End Wednesday night.
- Winnipeg driver backs car through bridal salon window
- A Winnipeg driver is uninjured after reversing her car through the storefront window of a bridal salon on Portave Avenue.
- Manitoba could face liquor mart strike during Christmas season video
- This week the Manitoba Government Employees Union, which represents unionized workers at provincial liquor marts, overwhelmingly rejected a tentative agreement with Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries.
- Jian Ghomeshi to plead not guilty to sex assault, choking charges video audio
- Former CBC Radio host Jian Ghomeshi was released on bail today following a court appearance in Toronto to face five criminal charges. He is accused of sexual assault and choking.