Grand Rapids, MB
Set Grand Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:38 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 12.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect lots of sunshine with temps gradually climbing into the upper 20s through the week. We’ll have no problem getting to about 27 today. I do have a slight chance of a late day shower in my forecast for Saturday night. I’ll keep an eye on the development of that disturbance and keep you posted.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- Manitoba chief thinks Transparency Act good, but unnecessary
- The deadline is fast approaching for Canada's First Nations to become more transparent.
- Manitoba horse-rider duo to compete at worlds video
- A Manitoba woman and her horse will take on some of the world's best in endurance riding, a long-distance racing sport, in France next month.
- Winnipeg's pesky potholes now mapped on city's website
- The City of Winnipeg has received almost 5,700 calls about potholes so far this year, according to an interactive map where people can see where the potholes are located.
- Highway crash south of Brandon kills Carberry man
- A 69-year-old man from Carberry, Man., has died following a two-vehicle crash on Highway 10 south of Brandon this afternoon.
- MUSIC Soul/trip-hop artist IsKwé plays homecoming show in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg's own IsKwé is back in town for a show at the Park Theatre on July 30.