Grand Rapids, MB
Set Grand Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
NE 4 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High minus 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 16.
Sunny. High minus 2.
2° | -18°
36° | -0°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect sunshine but a chilly and breezy -2 on Wednesday. We do gradually warm up toward the weekend. Afternoon another messy Saturday that includes some morning wet snow and afternoon rain…. I see us getting to to 13 degrees by Sunday. That seems to be the “turning of the corner” so to speak. Monday and Tuesday we’ll be in the mid teens for highs with overnight temps staying above zero.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 20/30 in the morning. NNE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NNE @ 15 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: ENE @ 10 in the morning. ENN @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Man dies in Winnipeg rooming house fire video
- Emergency crews were called at about 5 a.m. to a rooming house on Enfield Crescent, near Marion Street, in the city's St. Boniface neighbourhood.
- Brain drain challenges First Nation communities across Canada
- Young aboriginal people are moving to the city in large numbers in pursuit of an education or employment. Nearly half of urban aboriginal people aged 18 to 24 say they have no plans to return home. Another 33 per cent are undecided.
- Coming up LIVE Manitoba's 1st courtroom broadcast to air today video
- Television cameras will be allowed to broadcast from inside a Manitoba courtroom for the first time, when the verdict in the murder case of Cassandra Knot is heard today in Winnipeg.
- CBC InfoRad gets worked up at the Reh-Fit Centre
- CBC Manitoba's Information Radio is live at the Reh-Fit Centre in Winnipeg, where hundreds of Winnipeggers line up before 6 a.m.every day, waiting for the doors to open so they can get their heart rates up.
- Person in critical condition after hit by car in Winnipeg
- A pedestrian was hit by a car at the intersection of Regent Avenue and Lagimodiere Boulevard just after 12 a.m. Wednesday.