Set Ennadai as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 4:12 AM
Sunset: 9:27 PM
SE 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Ottawa to change Indian Act in response to Descheneaux ruling by February
- The Liberal government plans to rid the Indian Act of rules that discriminate based on sex.
- Whitehorse campgrounds packed, officials say 'go further'
- The number of people using Yukon parks has grown a lot in recent years, and parks closest to Whitehorse are often full. 'We want to encourage people to go further afield,' says one government official.
- Photos Walrus hunt captured in photos for Inuit cultural school
- A group of photographers joined a walrus hunt near Igloolik recently to help put together learning materials for Nunavut’s cultural school.
- Repairs to fire-damaged Snare hydro transmission line to take 5 days
- The Northwest Territories Power Corporation is asking Yellowknifers to continue conserving energy as it repairs transmission lines from the Snare hydro system damaged by fire.
- Photos Heading out on the water or to the land — Iqalummiut embrace summer
- It’s the start of a long weekend and for many in Nunavut, it means heading outdoors to enjoy the precious few warm summer days the Arctic offers.