Set Ennadai as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon Quest 2016: Leader Brent Sass nears Dawson City
- Alaskan musher Brent Sass, currently the leader in the 2016 Yukon Quest, is expected to arrive at Dawson City before 1 p.m. local time.
- N.W.T. gov't spends $26M on 8 new Fireboss water bombers
- The Government of the Northwest Territories is paying $26 million for a new fleet of eight water bombers. It's the first time the GNWT has bought new planes for the purpose since it inherited the federal government's Canadair C-215s, which were introduced in 1969.
- Tungasuvvingat Inuit to suspend Mamisarvik Healing Centre
- Tungasuvvingat Inuit has announced it will be indefinitely suspending services at its Mamisarvik Healing Centre at the end of March while it 'evaluates the structure and feasibility of delivering their residential addiction and trauma recovery counselling program.'
- Yukon government to own Dawson City sewage plant
- The town of Dawson City won't be taking over its wastewater treatment plant, as originally intended. The Yukon government says the facility costs more to operate than expected.
- Jeffrey Salomonie did not intend to kill Daisy Curley, argues defence
- In his closing statements Tuesday, defence lawyer James Morton said the trial of Jeffrey Salomonie was about one issue: Salomonie's state of mind when he killed Daisy Curley.