Set Ennadai as default location
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Could Cree Nation's Kaleigh Spencer be the next Miss Indian World?
- In her job as a substitute teacher, Kayleigh Spencer spends her time trying to get young people to see their potential. But this week, she's encouraging her own, as she competes in the Miss Indian World pageant in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Stanley Cup makes stop in Iqaluit as Project North's Nunavut tour kicks off
- Round two of the Stanley Cup playoffs may have gotten underway last night, but hockey's top prize is once again taking a spring vacation through Nunavut, as it kicked off its second tour of the territory in two years Wednesday in Iqaluit.
- Search for 4 missing Fort Chip hunters becomes a search and recovery operation
- Dozens of volunteers and police continue to scour the Rocher River and surrounding area for four experienced outdoorsmen who 'always made it home,' according to the sister of two of the missing.
- 'Determined' N.W.T. elders snowmobile to Old Crow, Yukon, 7-year-old grandson in tow
- 'I do what I want to do, and anything I want to do, I do it slow,' says Ernest Vittrekwa, who turned 74 this month after a 200-kilometre journey over the Richardson Mountains.
- Climbers flock to Canada's highest mountain for spring season
- Mount Logan will see twice as many climbers as usual this spring, says Parks Canada. One party has already been rescued.