Set Bernières as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 2:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Periods of snow. Amount 4 cm over higher terrain. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 13.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. High minus 6.
|Increasing cloudiness||Snow or rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow|
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-1° | -16°
30° | 3°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- In vitro fertilization dropped from RAMQ in new Quebec health bill audio
- In vitro fertilization will no longer be covered by the public health insurance plan, if a bill tabled by Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette at the National Assembly on Friday passes.
- Andie's All-Stars: Jeremy Rubin
- Every Monday at Tristar gym, Jeremy Rubin puts a group of unlikely fighters through the paces of a real boxing training session.
- Babies 'R' Us apologizes after breastfeeding mom told to go elsewhere
- Babies 'R' Us is apologizing after a West Island woman was told to take her breastfeeding elsewhere while shopping in a Babies 'R' Us store in a suburb just off the island of Montreal.
- Audio GUS Restaurant collects more than 4,000 socks for homeless Montrealers audio
- After hearing a report on CBC Radio about the homeless' need for clean, dry socks in the winter, David Ferguson, the chef of Gus Restaurant, decided to host a donation night. In the end, over 4,000 socks were collected.
- Preserving the memory of life in 'The Point' audio
- Clinton Glenn created a personal archives of family heirlooms and memories of life in Pointe-St-Charles for his art history class at Concordia.