Set Bernières as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
NNE 2 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of light snow. High minus 6.
Periods of light snow ending near midnight then cloudy. Low minus 12.
Cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 10.
|Cloudy||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Sainte-Justine, Montreal Children's hospitals swamped by flu cases
- Montreal’s two children’s hospitals are struggling to manage record-breaking numbers in their ERs, triggered by a flood of patients with flu-like symptoms.
- Montreal taxis target Trudeau airport in UberX protests video
- Hundreds of taxi drivers are disrupting traffic at Montreal's Pierre Elliott Trudeau airport this morning, in protest of the UberX ride-hailing service.
- Wilbert Coffin's guilt still in question 60 years after his execution
- On Feb. 10, 1956, a black flag flew over Bordeaux prison in Montreal as Wilbert Coffin walked to the gallows and became the 86th prisoner to meet his end with the state executioner. But a cloud of doubt still lingers over the case.
- Dump truck, car collide near St-Tite causing serious injuries
- A two-vehicle collision on Highway 153 near St-Tite has left a number of people with life-threatening injuries.
- Audio Unique mental health team in Quebec City treats psychotic patients at home audio
- A psychiatric team in Quebec City that pays home visits to patients in acute psychotic crisis up to four times a day finds the program works for the patients - and saves the health care system a bundle, too.