Set Bernières as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 5:37 PM
W 2 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 32 overnight.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 33 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries beginning after midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light before morning. Low minus 13.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
-1° | -13°
30° | 9°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Habs' rally falls short against Kings video
- Marian Gaborik's second power-play goal tied it with 45 seconds left in regulation, and he scored again in the shootout as the Los Angeles Kings rallied for a 4-3 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday night.
- Swastika graffiti suspect released by police
- Montreal police have released a young man who was questioned in connection with a potential hate crime in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- Video Montreal web series on LARPing is taking off video
- A made-in-Montreal web series on LARPing is doing very well after it's been picked up by an American website.
- Preview Canadian MLS teams using common sense for 2015 season
- On the eve of the 2015 MLS season, Canada’s three soccer clubs face several challenges but optimism still fills each city, writes CBC Sports analyst Nigel Reed.
- Concordia Muslim Students' Association removes controversial books audio
- The Concordia University Muslim Students’ Association has removed some controversial writings from its book collection after a meeting with the administration of the school.