Set Bernières as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:21 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
NE 17 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Rain. Amount 30 to 40 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 11.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lise Thibault, ex-Quebec lieutenant-governor, testifies at her fraud trial video
- Quebec’s former lieutenant-governor, charged with spending $700,000 in public money on personal expenses like birthday parties and fishing trips, says she's testifying in her own defence to prove she’s been honest her entire life.
- Soldiers with PTSD flock to Quebec weekend retreat
- Soldiers and veterans who attended a weekend wildlife retreat near Quebec’s Valcartier military base say the experience has changed their lives.
- Eugenie Bouchard seeded 6th for Rogers Cup, Raonic 7th
- Wimbledon finalist Eugenie Bouchard will be the sixth seed at the upcoming Rogers Cup women's tennis tournament while fellow Canadian Milos Raonic will be seeded seventh in the men's event.
- Jewish Defence League eyes setting up Montreal chapter
- An ultra-nationalist and controversial Jewish-rights organization wants to establish a new chapter in Montreal, citing an increase in physical attacks against Jews.
- Rock Demers's prolific film career motivated by teen suicides
- When he was 50 years old, Montreal film producer Rock Demers read an article in La Presse that changed his life.