Set Bernières as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 19, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Aug 19, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated 'Savage' pension protest at Montreal city hall condemned by mayor video
- Montreal's chief of police says he is 'disappointed' in his team after they allowed municipal workers to barge into city hall Monday evening to protest against proposed pension changes.
- Lac-Mégantic: TSB finds company had 'weak safety culture' video
- The Transportation Safety Board's report into the deadly train derailment in Lac-Mégantic, Que., in 2013 calls for additional safety measures to prevent runaway trains, as well as more thorough audits of safety management systems.
- Khurram Sher not guilty in al-Qaeda-linked terror trial video
- Khurram Sher is found not guilty of planning al-Qaeda-inspired activities, becoming the first Canadian tried on terror charges to be acquitted.
- Suspicious death in St-Leonard after man discovered in car
- A man in his 20s was discovered dead in a parked car in St-Leonard this morning in what police are calling a suspicious death.
- Hundreds protest against Bill 3 outside Montreal City Hall video
- Hundreds of municipal workers, mostly firefighters, gathered outside Montreal City Hall Monday evening before the public council meeting to show their discontent over the proposed Bill 3 — which would make changes to their government pensions.