Set Bernières as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 26, 14 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
ENE 16 km/h
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening and ending before morning then 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal Muslim says Ottawa, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu attacks "not in my name"
- One Quebec Muslim teenager’s message has gone viral after he posted a photo of himself holding a sign that reads 'pas en mon nom' — 'not in my name' — in response to this week’s killing of two soldiers in separate attacks in Ottawa and St-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
- Eight-time NBA All-Star Dikembe Mutombo visits Lasalle Boys and Girls Club video
- Fifty young basketball players in the Montreal borough of Lasalle were treated to a special NBA clinic Saturday, complete with a visit from retired NBA All-Star Dikembe Mutombo.
- Preview NHL: 4 things to know for Saturday night
- In a show of solidarity, the Ottawa Senators, Montreal Canadiens and Toronto Maple Leafs will honour Canadian soldiers Patrice Vincent and Nathan Cirillo, who lost their lives this week in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., and the nation’s capital.
- Quebec food allergy fair boosts awareness about growing disease audio
- Montreal and Quebec City are hosting Food Allergy Fairs today and next week to help people manage allergies and to raise awareness about allergic diseases on the rise.
- Audio Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi wants Montreal's best and brightest audio
- Calgary mayor Naheed Nenshi dropped by Montreal's Concordia University Friday on his Eastern Canadian tour, to persuade graduating university students to move to his city.