Set Bernières as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
ENE 21 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 24.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny|
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
29° | 15°
84° | 59°
28° | 16°
82° | 61°
23° | 18°
73° | 64°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lac-Mégantic train disaster: engineer's emergency calls released video
- Phone conversations between train engineer Tom Harding and a dispatcher from the night of the deadly rail disaster in Lac-Mégantic last year show that the engineer was initially unaware that it was his train that was responsible for the town being on fire.
- Guy Turcotte, child killer, asks for conditional release
- Guy Turcotte, the man convicted of stabbing his two children to death in 2009, is asking for conditional release from a Quebec detention centre pending his second murder trial.
- Analysis Workers not to blame for Quebec pension problem: Don Pittis
- If Quebec gets away with cutting municipal worker pensions, which have been eaten away through mismanagement by the very people doing the cutting, then watch this phenomenon spread, writes Don Pittis.
- Quebec pension reform talks a 'farce,' union leaders say
- An umbrella group representing Quebec firefighters says the province’s proposed pension reform legislation, Bill 3, is a ‘draconian’ response to normal fluctuations in returns on pension funds.
- Lucien Bouchard says 'wounds' remain with Brian Mulroney
- Speaking to reporters after a screening of a new documentary on his political career, the founder of the Bloc Québécois, Lucien Bouchard, said the party was only supposed to be a 'one-shot' deal.