Set Vanier as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 24, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 24, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Apr 24, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain mixed with snow beginning early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. High 8.
Periods of rain. Low plus 3.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Hockey Night in Canada: Canadiens vs. Senators
- Watch live on television and online now as the Ottawa Senators and Montreal Canadiens face off in Game 5 of their Stanley Cup playoff series on Hockey Night in Canada.
- Live Blog Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadiens, Game 5
- Follow along with the CBC's Dan Séguin, Stu Mills, Andie Bennett and Doug Gelevan as they live-tweet from inside and outside the Bell Centre for Game 5 in Montreal between the Senators and Canadiens.
- Buzz Meter: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators
- As the Habs and Sens face off in Game 5, who do you think will generate more buzz on social media? Track it tonight on our Round 1 buzz meter.
- Koimisis Tis Theotokou Greek Orthodox Church to be partially dismantled
- About 10 days after a major fire raged through the Koimisis Tis Theotokou Greek Orthodox Church in Montreal, the building is now deemed “unsafe” and “dangerous.”
- Quebec to step in for Montreal leukemia patient with expired health card video
- A Montreal woman suffering from leukemia may soon be saved from the deadly disease, with the Quebec government saying it would step in to pay for her expensive bone marrow transplant, despite the fact her immigration status has prevented her from renewing her medicare card.