Set Vanier as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
E 18 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Becoming cloudy this morning. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 6.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except 70 near the river. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Martin Rouleau had passport revoked, was monitored by RCMP video
- Federal authorities had revoked Martin Rouleau’s passport and were monitoring him closely leading up to a hit and run that killed one soldier and injured another in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., Radio-Canada has confirmed.
- Special Report Money trail from Quebec chocolate sales company proceeds murky
- There are questions about how a charity that receives funding from controversial chocolate sales company Ado Boulot spends some of the cash.
- Luka Magnotta trial: PM staffer recalls receiving package with foul odour
- Jenni Byrne, Stephen Harper's deputy chief of staff, told the court she knew something was wrong when she was going through a partially opened package delivered to the party’s headquarters and was overcome by a "very bad smell."
- Special Report Chocolate-bar selling company's sales tactics questioned by Lachine mom
- A Montreal mother is raising questions about the sales techniques used by teenagers selling chocolate bars door to door for a Quebec company called Ado-Boulot.
- Food bank in Pointe-Saint-Charles may close its doors
- La Maison du Partage d'Youville, a food bank that’s been operating in Pointe-Saint-Charles for the last 30 years, says it may have to shut down due to rising operating costs and higher rent.