Set Vanier as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the morning. High minus 1.
|Sunny||Snow||Periods of rain||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
4° | -11°
39° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Hydro-Québec clients plan blackout protest against rate hikes
- More than 95,000 Hydro-Québec clients have confirmed on Facebook that they will turn off their breakers for one hour in protest of rate hikes.
- Mont Tremblant police search for woman following racist incident
- A Montrealer of Israeli origin and his children were waiting for a ski lift when a woman began to attack him verbally, Mont Tremblant police said.
- Special Report West Island homelessness a growing concern video
- Some West Islanders who have struggled with homelessness are joining community organizations in sounding the alarm over what they see as a serious problem.
- St-Hyacinthe construction accident leaves 1 injured
- A construction worker was hurt in an accident while dismantling an overpass on Highway 20 near St-Hyacinthe.
- Lester B. Pearson school board launches major review
- The Lester B. Pearson School Board council has voted to embark on what's known as a "major school change" consultation process to address a budget shortfall.