Set Vanier as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:00 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat May 25, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Rain. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except 70 gusting to 100 near the river. Low plus 4.
Periods of rain. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 except northeast 40 gusting to 70 near the river in the morning. High 9.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Normand Lester in critical condition after car crash
- Quebec journalist Normand Lester is in critical condition after his car hit another vehicle in Outremont this morning.
- Electrosmog may cause health problems, group says
- A relatively new type of air pollution called electrosmog may be the cause of a variety of ailments, said the Quebec association to stop air pollution.
- At least 230 Rio Tinto jobs in jeopardy in Sorel-Tracy
- The company's management met with the union this week to present a restructuring plan that could result in significant job losses.
- Police ask for help in finding missing girl
- Montreal police are asking for the public's help in finding Gracia Younes, a 14-year-old girl who is thought to have run away last Saturday.
- 28 students strip-searched at St-Jérôme high school
- One female student told the TVA network that at one point she was asked to remove her bra.