Set Vanier as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
WSW 14 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 33 this morning.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 16.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 15.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal didn't know it needed Ottawa's approval to dump sewage into St. Lawrence
- A series of emails obtained from the federal government through an access to information request shows there was a misunderstanding over the project that dates back as early as September 2015.
- Petition calls for STM to lift age limit on student rate
- "There is no age to invest in one’s education," says Sophie Lamontagne, who started the petition.
- Blog CBC/QWF Writer-in-Residence: It's never too late for love
- With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, our CBC/QWF Writer-in-Residence Monique Polak celebrates love discovered late in life and shares three stories - including her own.
- Blanc-Sablon removes Facebook post listing people who haven't paid taxes
- The Town of Blanc-Sablon on Quebec's Lower North Shore has taken down a list of people who haven't paid their taxes off of Facebook after criticism from residents.
- Trudeau government misfires on promised gun-marking measures
- As the Liberal government marks a milestone of 100 days in office, a promise to immediately implement firearm-marking regulations to help police trace guns used in crime has not been fulfilled.