Set Vanier as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 4:01 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of snow ending late this evening then clearing. Low minus 15.
Mainly sunny. High minus 7.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Amount 5 cm. Temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Snow or rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow|
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-1° | -16°
30° | 3°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Quebec health bill to restrict IVF treatments, impose quotas for family doctors audio
- Doctors and medical specialists are calling the Quebec government’s proposed new bill, which would create major changes to the province's health care system, “catastrophic.”
- Montreal borough forced to return $25K to Suncor charity
- A Montreal borough will have to return a $25,000 donation to oil company Suncor’s charitable foundation after the city administration found out about the deal.
- CBC managers told of Jian Ghomeshi 'assault' allegations back in June video
- Certain CBC managers were aware back in June of allegations of "assault" — including punching and choking — involving a "series of women" against former CBC Radio host Jian Ghomeshi, an investigation by the fifth estate has found.
- Video Santa Claus is in town video
- Twinkling lights, bells, music and the jolly man in red. What more could a kid ask for? Hundreds lined up to take in the annual Plaza St. Hubert parade.
- Babies 'R' Us apologizes after breastfeeding mom told to go elsewhere
- Babies 'R' Us is apologizing after a West Island woman was told to take her breastfeeding elsewhere while shopping in a Babies 'R' Us store in a suburb just off the island of Montreal.