Set Saint-Luc as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
NW 5 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Blog Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadiens, Game 6
- Follow along with our Game 6 live blog as the Montreal Canadiens try to make good on a third attempt to finish the Ottawa Senators in the first-round series.
- Video Farewell to the Royal Victoria Hospital
- The Black Watch regiment's marching band gave the Royal Victoria Hospital, an institution built in 1893, a respectful send-off on Sunday.
- Live Hockey Night in Canada: Senators vs. Canadiens
- Watch live on television and online now as the Montreal Canadiens and Ottawa Senators square off in Game 6 of their Stanley Cup playoff series on Hockey Night in Canada.
- Hamza Babou, UQAM protester, remains in police custody
- Hamza Babou, who has been in police custody for 10 days, was arrested for allegedly disrupting a class at the University of Quebec in Montreal.
- Royal Victoria patients moved into MUHC superhospital video
- As part of a hospital move billed the "biggest in Canada," 154 patients were transferred Sunday from the historic Royal Victoria facility to Montreal's new MUHC superhospital.