Set Saint-Luc as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
SSE 29 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning late this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 4.
A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 9.
|A few showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | -2°
57° | 28°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Preview Carey Price, Canadiens focus on protecting leads
- Despite winning 5-4 in overtime in Game 1, Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price concedes that failing to protect a pair of third-period leads is not a recipe for success heading into Game 2 Friday night at Tampa Bay (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 6:30 p.m. ET).
- Man, 26, shot in chest in Montreal North
- The victim, who is known to police, was discovered by a passerby in the parking lot of the Henri-Bourassa Arena.
- 3 Montreal-South Shore bridges to be repaired in 2014
- Canada’s busiest bridge is getting a $147 million makeover this summer, or perhaps more accurately, a make-under.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in at National Assembly video
- The newly elected Liberal Party of Quebec was sworn in at the National Assembly Thursday, though some would say it was under a dark cloud.
- Share a juicer, your dog or a room in your home? How the sharing economy took off audio
- The internet has helped fuel an economic phenomenon that has seen people share everything from empty rooms in their homes to overnight travellers to even their pets. But the growth of the sharing economy might soon be limited by the hand of regulation.