Set Saint-Luc as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
E 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny|
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
24° | 19°
75° | 66°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Armoured car thieves in Brossard get away with more than $400K
- Police are looking for two armed suspects who pepper-sprayed two armoured car guards and made off with more than $400,000 in front of a Brossard bank Thursday night.
- Lac-Mégantic train disaster: engineer's emergency calls released video
- Phone conversations between train engineer Tom Harding and a dispatcher from the night of the deadly rail disaster in Lac-Mégantic last year show that the engineer was initially unaware that it was his train that was responsible for the town being on fire.
- Analysis Workers not to blame for Quebec pension problem: Don Pittis
- If Quebec gets away with cutting municipal worker pensions, which have been eaten away through mismanagement by the very people doing the cutting, then watch this phenomenon spread, writes Don Pittis.
- Guy Turcotte, child killer, asks for conditional release
- Guy Turcotte, the man convicted of stabbing his two children to death in 2009, is asking for conditional release from a Quebec detention centre pending his second murder trial.
- Quebec pension reform talks a 'farce,' union leaders say
- An umbrella group representing Quebec firefighters says the province’s proposed pension reform legislation, Bill 3, is a ‘draconian’ response to normal fluctuations in returns on pension funds.