Set Saint-Luc as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 7:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
SSE 14 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Rain beginning late this evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this evening then southwest 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Temperature steady near plus 5.
Showers ending in the morning then clearing. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind becoming west 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 5.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CBC Montreal year in review: Most memorable quotes of 2014
- Quebec had a good year for memorable quotes in 2014 — from PKP to secular "charter of values" outrage to an Easter egg hunt gone terribly wrong. Check out the top quotes of the year here.
- Montrealer Bruce Rickerd expected to take Guinness World Record
- A former Montrealer who was born in Ottawa is expected to break the world record for most theatrical performances by a male musician after performing in his 10,000th Cirque show in Las Vegas tonight.
- Les Coteaux rallies around sole survivor of Gagnon family fire
- The community of Les Coteaux is rallying around an eight-year-old boy who lost his entire family in an apartment fire days before Christmas.
- Fossambault Road collision injures 1, closes road
- One person is hurt after a multi-vehicle traffic accident near Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures, Que.
- Trois-Rivières tugboat sinks, leaks 22 tonnes of fuel into water
- Pumping operations continue this morning at the Trois-Rivières port after a tugboat sank on Friday, leaking fuel into the St. Lawrence River.