Set Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
NW 5 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
Cloudy. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 7.
Snow changing to a few rain showers in the afternoon and ending in the evening then cloudy. Snowfall amount 10 cm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High plus 2.
|Snow or rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy|
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Driver burns red light in CDN, sends 7 to hospital
- Seven people were transported to hospital Sunday morning after a car burned a red light, hit two pedestrians and then hit two cars.
- Audio Roméo Dallaire on PTSD and the deaths of 4 Canadian soldiers audio
- The senator and former UN general in Rwanda during the genocide says he crashed his car on Parliament Hill this week because of exhaustion brought on by his post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Audio Architects say nixed Champlain Bridge design competition is big loss audio
- Some Montreal architects are calling the federal government’s decision to back out of an international design competition for the new Champlain bridge is a missed opportunity.
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste friends die in violent crash video
- Two men were killed overnight when the car they were travelling in rolled off the road in Saint-Jean-Baptiste, near Mont-Saint-Hilaire on Montreal's South Shore.
- Come raise your voice at the CBC Sing-In video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year — thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.