Set Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 07, 16 at 8:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
SW 14 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police allege Toronto teen planned to attack local school on anniversary of Montreal Massacre
- A 17-year-old boy is facing charges after police found a machete and other weapons at his home that they allege he planned to use to attack a school on the 27th anniversary of the Montreal Massacre.
- New CBC Christmas Sing-In choir gets set for 37th concert
- Hundreds of Montrealers look forward to CBC Montreal’s Christmas Sing-In. Each year 1,500 people pack the Church of St. Andrew and St. Paul, with the spillover crowd at neighbouring Bourgie Hall, to sing their favourite Christmas carols. CBC is celebrating the 37th Sing-In on Dec. 11.
- City of Montreal throws out 100s of parking tickets
- The City of Montreal is scrapping some 300 parking tickets all issued on Nov. 16 to motorists who parked alongside bike paths on Boyer, Marquette and de La Roche streets.
- Minors arrested after armed robbery near Jolicoeur Metro station in Southwest borough
- The teens, aged 15 and 16, are alleged to have followed a man from the Jolicoeur Metro station in Côte-Saint-Paul around 8:20 p.m. last Monday, said Montreal police Cmdr. Pierre Liboiron.
- Puppet master of covert RCMP operation describes how Ismael Habib was reeled in
- The RCMP handler behind at least 22 undercover operations testified Wednesday at the trial of a Montreal man accused of a terrorism-related offence, describing in detail the months that went into obtaining Ismael Habib's confession.