Set Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
W 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 4.
Sunny. High 9. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 1.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny|
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Nathalie Normandeau, ex-Liberal MNA, being investigated by UPAC
- Newly released search warrant documents suggest that the province's anti-corruption unit is looking into the actions of Nathalie Normandeau, a former Liberal MNA and Jean Charest's deputy premier.
- Updated Flooding in Sherbrooke, Que., forces more than 600 from homes video
- A rising Saint-François River has forced more than 600 people from their homes in Sherbrooke, Que., but local authorities are hopeful that they may be able to return to their residences before the weekend.
- Pauline Marois delivers final speech as Quebec premier video
- Pauline Marois delivered a tearful final speech as premier in the National Assembly this afternoon, saying she is proud of what was accomplished by the Parti Québécois government over its past 18 months in power.
- Special Report Canadiens in the playoffs: Shutting down Stamkos video
- There's a lot of the talk about how the Habs are going to beat the Lightning - and Steven Stamkos in particular.
- Report following abuse charges at retirement home released
- The Montérégie Health Agency is giving a long-term care facility 30 days to comply with recommended changes after two caregivers were arrested last December and charged with mistreating elderly patients at the CHSLD in Saint-Lambert sur-le-golf.