Set Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 24, 16 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
S 9 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 24, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Aug 24, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Low 21.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 29. Humidex 36. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 21.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec to Ottawa: Consider criminalizing using a cell phone while driving
- Quebec's transport minister wants his federal counterpart to consider making using a cell phone while driving a criminal offence, much like drunk driving.
- Cineplex dumps Montreal's World Film Festival ahead of opening
- Montreal's World Film Festival has been dealt another blow just prior to its opening night as the Cineplex movie theatre chain is withdrawing from the festival.
- Gaétan Barrette backtracks on controversial comments about Richard Bain shooting
- Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette has apologized for suggesting election-night shooter Richard Bain acted partly in response to heated political rhetoric in the province.
- Extradition fight not over for Eastern Townships family
- An Eastern Townships family is not giving up their years-long fight against extradition to the United States.
- CAQ takes issue with RCMP's decision to allow Muslim women to wear hijab
- The Coalition Avenir Québec is criticizing the RCMP's decision to allow its officers to wear headscarves. A week ago, the same party came out strongly against the burkini.