Set Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 8:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
W 8 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Drizzle changing to periods of snow late this evening. Freezing drizzle over northern sections this evening. Fog patches developing early this evening and dissipating near midnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near zero.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Former Expo Tim Raines elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Former Montreal Expos star Tim Raines has been voted in to the Baseball Hall of Fame's Class of 2017. It was Raines' 10th and last year of eligibility for the shrine in Cooperstown, N.Y.
- Analysis Justin Trudeau's language blunder in Sherbrooke could have political fallout
- Justin Trudeau's town hall meeting in Sherbrooke Tuesday was supposed to be a chance to reconnect with voters. It turned into a misstep that could have political consequences for him in the next election.
- Montreal's taxi cabs to get cameras, panic buttons, GPS trackers
- Montreal’s taxi drivers will soon have to install new security features in their vehicles.
- Héma-Québec urged to come up with policy for transgender blood donors
- A transgender man says Héma-Québec should come up with a clear policy when it comes to transgender donors, after he was turned away from a blood drive clinic.
- Justin Trudeau faces heat over decision to speak French only at town hall video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says in retrospect, maybe he should have answered in English when asked questions in that language at last night's town hall meeting in Sherbrooke, Que.