Grand Falls, NB
Set Grand Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 03, 15 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun May 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Low plus 5.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Becoming cloudy in the evening with a few showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- St. Andrews woman reported missing from her home
- RCMP are asking the public for help finding a woman reported missing from her St. Andrews home.
- Saint-Quentin motorcycle crash kills 57-year-old man
- A 57-year-old man from Rivière-Verte, New Brunswick is dead after a motorcycle crash on Saturday said RCMP.
- Q & A Sean Michaels, Us Conductors author, talks about his inspiration
- CBC's Jonna Brewer interviewed author Sean Michaels about writing his Giller award-winning book, Us Conductors.
- Stan Carew announces retirement from CBC's Weekend Mornings
- Host of CBC Weekend Mornings, Stan Carew has announced he is hanging up the microphone after 47 years in radio.
- New Brunswick RCMP officers injured trying to stop ATV
- RCMP in New Brunswick say two officers were injured Saturday after attempting to stop an all-terrain vehicle.