Grand Falls, NB
Set Grand Falls as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
NNW 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 11.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 18.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Kevin Boudreau found safe after 5 days in woods video
- Kevin Boudreau, who was found alive and seemingly well after being missing in the woods of Bear Island, N.B., for five days, says he simply got lost.
- Gagetown ferry only licensed for 4 months
- The Gagetown ferry resumed service earlier this week after undergoing an estimated $100,000 in repairs, but only for four months, according to its inspection certificate from Transport Canada.
- Emergency water shutoff, boil advisory for part of east Saint John
- An emergency water shutoff and a boil water advisory have been issued for parts of east Saint John, due to a broken water valve.
- J.D. Irving Ltd. seeks prompt review of U.S. subsidy ruling
- J.D. Irving Ltd. says it will ask the U.S. Department of Commerce for a prompt review of a preliminary ruling that could lead to countervailing duties being slapped on Irving paper imports.
- Federal election 2015: Stephen Harper to launch campaign as early as Sunday video
- The longest federal election campaign in modern history is set to kick off as early as Sunday, CBC News has confirmed.