Grand Falls, NB
Set Grand Falls as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 10:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 9.
A few flurries ending near noon then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow|
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-4° | -18°
25° | -0°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Fredericton Library's long-term loan a hit with patrons video
- The Fredericton Public Library's appeal to patrons to take home books for an extended loan during an upcoming two-month renovation has proven a hit.
- Saint John Transit ends free rides for visually impaired
- Visually impaired people will have to start paying for transit in Saint John after decades of riding the bus for free.
- University of Moncton senate saves programs
- Several programs at University of Moncton that were set to be abolished have received a reprieve from its top academic body.
- Record natural gas bills have N.B. landlords speaking out
- Small New Brunswick landlords who heat their buildings with natural gas are calling for tighter government control over gas companies as record bills for February began arriving this week.
- Fisheries officer defied order to drop charges in Robichaud case
- A former fisheries enforcement officer testified Thursday that he was “surprised” when he was told by email to drop aquaculture charges against the brother of Deputy Premier Paul Robichaud.