Grand Falls, NB
Set Grand Falls as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
S 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A few flurries or rain showers
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. A few flurries or rain showers beginning this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 1.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 1.
Flurries ending in the morning then clearing. High plus 2.
|Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
0° | -13°
32° | 9°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Stephen Lund plans to enact Atcon recommendations
- The chief executive officer of the province’s newest economic development agency says he plans to move quickly to to prevent another Atcon-style fiasco.
- New Moncton Fire Department sees sharp increase in natural gas leaks
- Moncton Fire Department Chief Eric Arsenault blames the sharp rise in the number of natural gas leaks this year on blocked vents because of the huge amount of snow.
- New Influx of refugees to Saint John leads to call for volunteers
- Saint John YMCA Newcomer Connections group seeks furniture, household items after influx of refugees.
- Moncton group Big Hearts Small City expands to Fredericton
- A charity called Big Hearts Small City, based in Moncton, has stepped in to help a 70-year-old woman who lost her Fredericton apartment in a fire on Union Street on Friday.
- Saint John council may close North End community centre
- Saint John Common Council is looking at closing the Somerset Community Centre in the city's North End after a dramatic drop in users.