St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 7:00 AM AST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Increasing cloudiness. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing before morning. Low minus 13.
Mainly sunny. High minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Auto insurance rates could spike in 2016
- Most New Brunswick drivers will be facing higher auto insurance rates next year as insurance companies line up to have increases they have requested for 2016 approved by the New Brunswick Insurance Board. For many drivers it will be the first increase in auto insurance prices in a decade.
- New Heat pump myths busted
- Ted White of the New Brunswick Community College came up with six heat pump myths that needed to be busted.
- Climate talks could make way for energy projects: Gallant
- As Premier Brian Gallant prepares to head to Paris for the UN climate talks, he says the conference could help New Brunswick and Canada make the case for energy projects, such as the Energy East pipeline, by bolstering the country's credibility on climate change.
- New Brunswick weather: chilly Monday
- The work week will get off to a very chilly start in New Brunswick says CBC meteorologist Peter Coade with temperatures below normal on Monday but warming later in the week.
- N.B. dairy farmers boost milk production due to high butter demand
- New Brunswick's dairy farmers are boosting milk production to help meet growing demand for butter.