St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 05, 16 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 05, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu May 05, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h. High 11. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Showers beginning after midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
Showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Moncton family reunited in Edmonton after son flees wildfire audio
- A Moncton father calls it "divine intervention" that his family is together after his son had to flee the wildfire in Fort McMurray on Tuesday, just one day after arriving to start a co-op placement at Syncrude.
- New Beaubassin East council rejects mini-trailer park resolution
- A resolution to allow mini-trailer parks of up to 12 trailers or recreational vehicles in residential neighbourhoods in a small southeastern community has been defeated.
- Miramichi judge balks at 3-year sentence for gun crime
- A mandatory three-year minimum prison sentence for a Miramichi man who sold weapons illegally is cruel and unusual punishment that is unenforceable unless it can be justified as reasonable under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, a provincial court judge ruled recently.
- Grand Manan council, RCMP seek public input on drug problems at forum
- Grand Manan village council and the RCMP will host a public meeting tonight to discuss concerns about a reported spike in heroin and cocaine use on the island being driven by a strong lobster fishery, and to seek solutions to the policing and community problems that brings.
- Drummond crash leads to search for ATV driver
- A pickup truck lost control and crashed after being passed by a speeding all-terrain vehicle on Ennishone Road in Drummond Local Service District shortly before noon on Wednesday.