St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
NNE 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Rain mixed with snow
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early this evening. Rain mixed with snow beginning this evening. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 7.
A few rain showers ending in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 1.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Moncton woman's sudden death was natural causes
- Codiac RCMP are investigating after a woman was found dead in her Moncton home Saturday afternoon.
- Updated Co-op Atlantic voting to sell Sobeys its gas and grocery assets
- Co-op Atlantic is considering selling its grocery and gas assets to Sobeys in order to keep the business afloat.
- Ducks Unlimited auction raises $8K and helps widower heal
- Saturday's Ducks Unlimited fundraising auction in Springfield, New Brunswick raised about $8,000 for wetlands projects, but for one of the organizers, it was also part of the healing process after losing his wife.
- Heinz Sweet Potato and Beef baby food recalled over spoilage concerns
- Heinz Canada is recalling another batch of baby food over seal problems on its glass jars.
- St. John River levels high but stable
- The province of New Brunswick says water levels along the St. John River are expected to remain high but stable this weekend.