St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Rain showers beginning this evening then changing to flurries near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
Flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 13.
|Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -13°
36° | 9°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Canada Bread move good news for Woodstock video
- Nova Scotia is losing its Canada Bread factory, but the move to New Brunswick will extend the life of a Woodstock institution that began as a small bakery at the end of the Second World War.
- Opposition calls for bill changes to avoid another Atcon fiasco
- Opposition parties are calling on the Liberal government to stop a new bill from becoming law so that it can be amended to prevent another Atcon fiasco.
- Moncton asks residents to help clear storm drains
- The city of Moncton is asking residents to lend a hand by picking up a shovel and digging out storm drains. With drains hidden under metres of snow in some places, the risk of flooding is rising with the temperature.
- CBC announces cuts to Atlantic region
- Denise Wilson, the senior managing director for Atlantic Canada, said the cuts are part of the 2020 strategy announced in June.
- Fredericton motorists endangered firefighters, home, fire department says video audio
- The Fredericton Fire Department says impatient motorists endangered the lives of firefighters and jeopardized a couple's home in Lincoln earlier this week.