St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 8:29 AM ADT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 8:29 AM ADT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Low minus 2.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. Showers beginning early in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the evening. High 8.
|Showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Ice jams still causing flood threat in N.B.
- Officials are closely monitoring ice jams along several of New Brunswick's river systems as some communities continue to brace for possible flooding.
- Water levels still high in N.B., but fears ease in some areas video
- Multiple roads remain under water or closed across New Brunswick and a major ice jam on the St. John River broke overnight, but flood fears eased Sunday afternoon in some spots of the province.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father video
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- Halifax Regional Police officer shoots dog in Dartmouth
- A Halifax Regional Police officer shot a dog early Sunday morning on Portland Street in Dartmouth.