St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:06 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
SE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning this afternoon. Amount 2 cm. High minus 9.
Periods of snow ending after midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 5 by morning.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning and late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 in the afternoon. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Flurries|
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-17° | -22°
1° | -8°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Eastern Canada braces for wintry weather
- A mix of snow and icy drizzle made for a tricky morning commute across southern Ontario as the parts of the Maritimes prepare for more icy conditions to hit Monday afternoon.
- New Ian Baillie school parents want students to stay put
- Parents of children at Ian Baillie Primary School in Miramichi, N.B., have chosen to leave their kids in place after being assured that a mould problem in the gymnasium poses no health risk.
- Political positions on shale gas shift with change of power
- Seismic testing is finished for the season in Kent County, but the political debate on shale gas is continuing.
- Soldier suicides reopen wounds for Oromocto family
- News of suicides by Canadian soldiers is opening painful memories for a New Brunswick family.
- Theft of art, valuables in Dorchester worth $15,000
- The theft of valuable paintings, historic maps and an antique carpet from a home in Dorchester is under investigation by the RCMP.