St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
WSW 19 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 23, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Oct 23, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Rain showers and flurries ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 gusting to 40 early this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind west 20 km/h. High plus 4.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 1.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Acadian Peninsula's recycling program exceeds expectations
- People on the Acadian Peninsula are recycling more material than expected according to Cedric Landry, the communications director for the peninsula's regional service commission.
- Dennis Oland's Supreme Court bail appeal expected to proceed even if moot point
- Dennis Oland's bail appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada is expected to proceed on Oct. 31, even if a decision from the New Brunswick Court of Appeal on his second-degree murder conviction makes the hearing a moot point for him.
- Firefighters find woman's body after Val-d'Amour fire
- The death of a woman is being treated as suspicious, RCMP said Sunday.
- Legs for Literacy in Moncton draws 3,000 participants
- More than 3,000 runners and walkers took part in the Legs for Literacy race Sunday morning.
- Blaine Higgs wins New Brunswick Progressive Conservative leadership race video
- Blaine Higgs, the plain-spoken former finance minister, won the Progressive Conservative leadership in New Brunswick on Saturday, defeating six other candidates in a three-ballot race