St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 1:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
SE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 8:04 PM AST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 8:04 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Rain beginning early in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 11.
Rain ending after midnight then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Temperature steady near 12.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Maritime lobster levy delayed, fisheries ministers say
- A promise from the three Maritime provinces to have a levy in place before the end of the year to support a marketing strategy for the region's embattled, $1-billion lobster industry is facing more delays.
- Cedarcrest Gardens to open winter farmers market
- When summer ends, local markets often do as well, but that will change in January in Saint John.
- Opinion Ed McGinley: Embracing open data in New Brunswick
- Ed McGinley, the chief executive officer of the New Brunswick Information Technology Council, writes about the importance of open data in New Brunswick.
- Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years video
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.
- Workplace Blog Can you outshine your boss?
- Yet another poll shows that many Canadians are convinced they can do a better job than their manager. While this may seem alarming at first glance, it may also be the result of a desirable and effective management practice.