St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. A few showers this afternoon with risk of thundershowers. Local amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Otherwise clear. Low 12.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers or thundershowers beginning near noon. Local amount 5 to 10 mm. High 23.
|Showers or thundershowers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Donnie Snook sex crimes termed 'evil' by Appeal Court
- New Brunswick's highest court has given its reasons for rejecting former Saint John city councillor Donnie Snook's appeal of his 18-year sentence for sex crimes against young males.
- New R.B. Bennett statue on its way to Ottawa
- The eight foot tall bronze statue of R.B. Bennett is on its way to Ottawa with the hope that it will stand among the bronze statues of other Canadian leaders.
- New Fishermen clean up 'ghost gear' from Bay of Fundy video
- Abandoned fishing traps littering the Bay of Fundy have been killing lobster and entangling whales for years, but a local fishermen’s association is trying to clean up the long-standing problem of ghost gear.
- Neo-Nazi group loses appeal to inherit $250K coin collection
- The New Brunswick Court of Appeal is upholding a decision to keep a valuable estate out of the hands of a Neo Nazi group.
- Dead, injured gannets wash up on shore in New Brunswick
- Researchers are tracking the deaths of gannets that are washing up on Maritime shores to see if there are any patterns or emerging trends that could be killing the birds.