St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 19, 17 at 7:00 AM AST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
SSE 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 19, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Jan 19, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Periods of snow ending late this morning then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Low minus 10 except minus 15 in low lying areas.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Wooden 'recycle' bike made to say thank you video
- Saint Johner Paul Reeves has built his “Recycles”, bikes made from scratch, for years. He says his newest one, built with wooden wheels and kitchen-chair handlebars, isn't for sale. It's to say thank you to the people who have helped in times of need.
- New 'There were faults in it': Employee warned of misleading counts on jobs website
- A former New Brunswick government economic development employee says the province's nbjobs.ca website, which is at the centre of a controversial national advertising campaign, has had problems with double counting want ads for more than a year.
- Province didn't follow own rules for water quality at Parlee Beach
- Data released through access to information reveals major discrepancies in how provincial park staff assigned water quality ratings, showing the water received a good rating on days when fecal bacteria levels were as much as 20 times acceptable levels.
- New Brunswick weather: snow throughout the province today
- More snow is on the way for parts of New Brunswick today. CBC meteorologist, Brennan Allen, said the province can expect to see about two to five centimeters of snow today, with parts of the province briefly changing over to showers.
- Codiac RCMP looking for 2 convenience store robbers
- At approximately 6:35 p.m. Wednesday, Codiac RCMP responded to JM Convenience store on Mill Road in Moncton for a report of an armed robbery.