St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 02, 16 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
WSW 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High zero.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Employers get 'sticker shock' as workers' compensation premiums rise video
- Employers across New Brunswick will start paying higher premiums for workers' compensation, starting Jan 1.
- Thieves nabbed in $10K diamond heist get different sentences video
- A New Brunswick judge described a diamond theft as a "professional hit" before handing down different sentences to a Toronto-area couple guilty of stealing from a Saint John jewelry store.
- New Sackville group hosts work parties to seal up leaky homes
- Eos Eco-Energy is hosting draft-proofing work parties in low-income homes to help combat climate change and hefty heating costs.
- Saturday before some NB Power customers see power restored audio
- About 1,700 homes and business are still in the dark Friday after two snowstorms hit the province this week, and it will be Saturday afternoon before some of the NB Power customers have their power restored.
- Police investigating Saint John councillor's destruction at Seaside Park
- Saint John police are investigating Coun. Blake Armstrong’s actions in Seaside Park, a police spokesman says.