St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 1:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 6:35 PM
WSW 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated NDP's Dominic Cardy will run in the Saint John East byelection audio
- NDP Leader Dominic Cardy will run in the Nov. 17 Saint John East byelection, making it his third attempt at a seat in the legislature in two years.
- NB Liquor banning public solicitation at stores audio
- NB Liquor is banning charitable organizations from collecting donations at its stores, starting in June.
- CBC Investigates Backup power equipment failures 'brought GNB down' audio
- Government servers experienced two hard crashes in one morning after backup power equipment failed at the Marysville Data Centre (MDC) in June. A CBC News investigation has uncovered new details about the unplanned outage after obtaining internal records through the Right to Information Act.
- New Maritime weather to bring rain, showers, fog, drizzle this week
- There are soggy days ahead for the Maritimes this week and CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchell explains the periods of rain, showers, fog and drizzle from Wednesday through to the weekend.
- New HotSpot Parking takes aim at drunk driving in Fredericton
- HotSpot Parking has launched a new program designed to help prevent drunk driving in Fredericton.