St. Leonard, NB
Set St. Leonard as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 30 this morning.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 29.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Convicted murderer Dennis Oland seeks bail today
- A bail hearing will be held for Dennis Oland today in Fredericton, just one day after he was sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole for 10 years.
- Dennis Oland's family forever changed, sentencing judge hears
- Dennis Oland's four children described him as being kind, supportive and loving in character reference letters submitted to the Court of Queen's Bench for the judge's consideration in sentencing on Thursday.
- New New Brunswick weather: sunny, windy and cold
- Friday will be a mostly sunny day across New Brunswick with winds from the north and colder than normal temperatures, says CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- Natural Resources Canada sends seismologist to record McAdam quakes audio
- A seismologist from Ottawa has set up measuring equipment in the village of McAdam, which is still being rattled by earthquakes. Calvin Andrews, a technician with Natural Resources Canada, installed the first of four aftershock deployment kits in the village high school.
- New Proposed Millidgeville development may be expanded
- The retail developer behind a pharmacy proposal in Saint John's Millidgeville neighbourhood is hoping to add more businesses to the site in future. Plaza Retail REIT of Fredericton has an agreement with the municipality to purchase land situated at University and Millidge Avenues.