Set Saint-Quentin as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
Sunny. High minus 5.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 11.
|Sunny||Snow||Snow or freezing rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 'Not your normal day': Saint John firefighters battle four fires in 24 hours
- Saint John firefighters are hoping for a well-deserved rest after battling four fires in less that 24 hours this weekend.
- 'Buy local' cafe set to open in former Real Food Connections location
- The plastic once covering the windows of the former Real Food Connections location in Saint John has been removed and on Monday, several workers taking over the location will drive down from Fredericton to pick up where it left off.
- Swastika snow carving upsets Mount Allison University community
- A swastika carved in snow on the football field at Mount Allison University in Sackville, N.B., has upset students, professors and university administration who continue to investigate the incident.
- How to fight back against rising bank fees on chequing accounts
- Canada’s big banks continue to hike personal bank fees. Many banks are also making it more difficult to avoid one of the largest and most irritating fees — that pesky chequing account charge.
- Woman dies after snowmobile accident near Mactaquac Provincial Park
- A 52-year-old woman from Lower Kingsclear, N.B., died from injuries she sustained after she was thrown from the snowmobile on which she was a passenger.