Set Saint-Quentin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Increasing cloudiness near noon. 60 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. High minus 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. High minus 8.
|Mainly sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
0° | -14°
32° | 7°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Campbellton, CUPE reach tentative deal to end 24-day lockout
- A lockout that has lasted more than three weeks in Campbellton could soon be over after the city and its outside workers reached a tentative agreement on Thursday.
- New Firewood shortage sparks concerns in greater Moncton
- There's a firewood shortage in the greater Moncton area, which suppliers say is due in part to customers waiting too late to place their orders.
- Saint John Transit mulls service cuts to trim deficit
- Saint John Transit is looking at various options of increasing revenues and cutting costs as it struggles to overcome a deficit that could hit $800,000.
- More flurries, cold temperatures expected today: Peter Coade
- New Brunswick will see some flurries today, on top of the dumping of snow from yesterday's storm, says meteorologist Peter Coade.
- Abortions won't be performed in clinics: Victor Boudreau
- Health Minister Victor Boudreau says the provincial government’s decision to open up access to abortion in New Brunswick hospitals isn’t opening the door to having the procedure performed in stand-alone clinics.