Set Saint-Quentin as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 9:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
S 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then periods of rain beginning after midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low 19.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then clearing. Risk of thundershowers late in the morning and early afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low 10.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Fredericton suicide victim's family pleads for hospital system changes video
- The family of a suicidal Fredericton man, who killed himself in May after walking away from the Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital, says the hospital system has to change to try to catch the most vulnerable before it's too late.
- Gallant government sends Larry's Gulch report to prosecutor video
- The Brian Gallant government is referring the information commissioner's report to the public prosecution office for a decision on whether charges are necessary.
- 'Religious icon' stolen from cathedral, discarded in dumpster
- Saint John police are investigating after a "religious icon" was stolen from an uptown cathedral and thrown into a dumpster.
- Racer's widow sues over husband's death at Oyster Bed Speedway
- Mike Stevens' widow has filed a lawsuit against Oyster Bed Speedway two years after he died there when his car crashed and flipped.
- Quebec First Nations take legal action against Belledune oil terminal audio
- Mi'gmaq communities in the Gaspé region have taken legal action against the New Brunswick government and Chaleur Terminals Inc., in a bid to halt construction of an oil terminal in Belledune, N.B.