Set Saint-Quentin as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. High 24. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Maritime lobster industry reportedly doing better than ever
- The Maritime Fisherman's Union says industry revenues are trending to an all-time high, with a record-high lobster population off the coast of New Brunswick and international demand continuing to increase.
- Saint John woman claims she's been unfairly evicted
- A Saint John woman with cerebral palsy claims she is being wrongfully evicted from her apartment in the city’s north end, for being a nuisance to others.
- Teenager pleads guilty to violent home invasion in Grand Bay-Westfield
- A 14-year-old boy with no previous criminal record, no history of behavioural problems and no serious issues on his psychiatric assessments, has pleaded guilty to four criminal charges involving a violent break-and-enter last month in a Grand Bay-Westfield home.
- New N.B. Indian Summer Games wrap in Eel Ground First Nation
- Eel Ground First Nation has welcomed 1,200 First Nations children and their families from 11 of 15 Mi'kmaq and Maliseet communities to participate in the New Brunswick Indian Summer Games over two weeks. The community raised $70,000 through special dinners and fundraisers
- New Brunswicker takes Nashville sound to Campobello
- Melissa Hunt, who has recorded in Nashville, will perform at Campobello's Fogfest.