Set Saint-Quentin as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
SSE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Showers or thundershowers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
Showers or a few thundershowers early this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. Amount 10 mm in the heaviest showers. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Periods of rain. Risk of thundershowers this evening. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Low 10.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 10.
|Rain at times heavy||Periods of rain||Rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Rothesay woman killed in domestic homicide video
- The Rothesay Regional Police say a 39-year-old man will be charged in relation to a domestic homicide that happened on Wednesday.
- new Man arrested for selling fake bus passes on Kijiji
- Saint John Police are warning about fraud on the online classified site Kijiji regarding the sale of city bus passes.
- Glut of Tory bills meant to stifle debate, Liberals allege video
- The Alward government has launched a legislative blitz on Wednesday, with cabinet ministers introducing 16 bills four weeks before MLAs hope to break for the summer.
- new Needed: New approaches to defuse 'suicide contagion' among teens
- Mental health experts say we need to find new ways to refer to and discuss suicide, particularly now that a large medical study has confirmed that teens are more susceptible to the idea if they know a schoolmate who died that way.
- Paramedics unable to revive Chinese student, inquest hears video
- The two paramedics who responded to the near-drowning of a 17-year-old Chinese student at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre in Saint John in 2011 say they tried their best to resuscitate him, but they couldn't get his heart to beat.