Set Saint-Quentin as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
NNE 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 9.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon and early in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 28.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Funeral today for pilot Klaus Sonnenberg in N.B.
- Family and friends are gathering today to remember Klaus Sonnenberg, the pilot who died when his small charter crashed last Saturday on Grand Manan Island, killing a paramedic and injuring two others.
- Hartland tenants face another week without power
- Several tenants in Hartland continue to live without power because a dispute with the landlord has meant the bill hasn't been paid.
- N.B. should adopt Maine's water protection program, says scientist
- A scientist who helped develop Maine's water protection program says New Brunswick should adopt a similar program.
- Liberals pledge a family doctor for every New Brunswicker
- The Liberals say every New Brunswicker will have a family doctor by 2018, if they are elected in the upcoming provincial election.
- Man plans to swim from N.B. to P.E.I. and back
- A Vancouver man is planning to swim from New Brunswick to Prince Edward Island and back on Saturday, an expedition he says was inspired by his father who was diagnosed with a severe form of arthritis.