Set Saint-Quentin as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
WNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 9.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 30.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 30.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Flurries||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Live Blog Dennis Oland sentencing in murder of father Richard Oland underway
- A sentencing hearing for Dennis Oland in the second-degree murder of his father, Richard Oland, sees 73 character reference letters submitted in support of the 47-year-old, who was found guilty in December in a Saint John court.
- NB Power's 'no herbicide list' surprises spray opponents video
- NB Power has placed several rural New Brunswick residents on what it terms a "no herbicide list."
- Slippery Saint John roads cause 2 car accidents
- The Saint John police are responding to two separate car accidents on Thursday morning.
- New England Salt Company eyes PotashCorp's road salt business
- A U.S.-based road salt supplier is setting up shop near the New Brunswick border hoping to cash in on the closing of the PotashCorp mine near Sussex.
- Analysis When is a passenger reimbursement policy not a policy? Ask Air Canada video
- Be very wary the next time an airline asks for volunteers to forgo a scheduled flight. The case of Armed Forces colonel Chris Johnson is a cautionary tale that may change the kinds of flight delays that airlines are responsible for, Neil Macdonald writes.