Set Saint-Quentin as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM
WSW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 12:34 PM ADT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 12:34 PM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Clearing late this evening. Low 20.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then showers at times heavy beginning in the afternoon and ending in the evening. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon and early in the evening. Amount 15 mm except 25 mm in the heaviest showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 early in the evening. High 26.
|Showers at times heavy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Craft brewer fights new NB Liquor rule video
- Florenceville-Bristol brewer Mitch Biggar wants NB Liquor to reverse a new policy requiring small craft breweries to sell 10,000 litres of product through NB Liquor stores.
- New Tree cleanup from Storm Arthur set for next week
- Communities in the Fredericton are have planned operations next week to clear away trees and debris from post-tropical storm Arthur.
- Man accused in Nackawic Town Hall fire remains in custody
- A 56-year-old man who was arrested after a fire at the Nackawic Town Hall and fire station on Monday has been charged with several offences.
- NB Power's handling of Storm Arthur needs public review, experts say
- NB Power's preparation for and handling of a series of recent widespread blackouts in New Brunswick should be subject to an independent review by the Energy and Utilities Board, according to the utility’s former chief regulator and two former public interveners.
- Serena Perry's family given more time to serve lawsuit papers
- The family of Serena Perry has been granted a 90-day extension to locate one of the defendants in thier lawsuit over the 22-year-old's death at the Saint John Regional Hospital.