Set Saint-Quentin as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
W 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight then snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
Snow changing to rain showers early in the morning then changing to flurries or rain showers late in the afternoon and ending in the evening then cloudy. Rainfall amount 2 mm. High plus 4.
|Rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- EMO warns of flooding, high water levels
- New Brunswick residents should watch for high water levels and possible flooding over the next two days, the Department of Public Safety's Emergency Measures Organization warns.
- Confederation Bridge restricts traffic due to high winds
- High winds have restricted traffic on the Confederation Bridge to certain types of vehicles.
- Moncton woman missing since Dec. 21
- RCMP are asking for the public's help in locating a 48-year-old Moncton, N.B., woman who was reported missing to police on Christmas Eve.
- Demand for blood donors continues through holidays audio
- Boxing Day was quiet at many Canadian Blood Services Clinics across the Maritimes Friday, however the demand for blood continues.
- Christmas weather breaks records in Atlantic Canada
- It felt more like spring than Christmas Day in the Atlantic provinces as temperature records were shattered and heavy rain pounded the region.