Set Saint-Quentin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 9:30 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers or thundershowers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers or thundershowers this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 7 except plus 3 in low lying areas. Patchy frost.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers late in the afternoon. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- new Liberals demand Jody Carr fired over Trudeau email video
- The Opposition Liberals are demanding Premier David Alward fire Education Minister Jody Carr after an email showing showed he personally intervened in the cancellation of a high school class trip to a Justin Trudeau rally in February.
- Missing terns on Machias Seal Island baffle researchers video
- For 150 years, terns have always come back to Machias Seal Island, but researchers are trying to find out why they are no longer returning to the tiny island located between New Brunswick and Maine.
- Chiefs want 'sensible solutions' in shale gas sector
- First Nations chiefs in the province are calling on the provincial government and mining companies to discuss natural resource development opportunities in New Brunswick.
- Grace Foundation dodges Trudeau questions video
- The board of a Saint John, N.B., charity involved in a dispute with Justin Trudeau is refusing to discuss his offer to repay them.
- 'Sense of panic' surrounded Ashley Smith
- The prison where Ashley Smith died had a sense of panic around the teenager, an inquest heard Tuesday.