Set Saint-Quentin as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 AM AST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
S 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.6 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunny. High minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries beginning overnight. Low minus 10.
A few flurries ending late in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -20°
21° | -4°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswickers pushing for R.B. Bennett statue in Ottawa
- There’s a push to erect a statue of Prime Minister R.B. Bennett on Parliament Hill.
- Dominic Boudriau, pleaded guilty to trafficking charges
- The Moncton Wildcats have announced the suspension of their equipment manager because of drug charges in Quebec.
- Paul Ronald Breau, 47, missing since Thursday
- Shediac RCMP are asking for the public's help to locate a missing 47-year-old man from Grande-Digue.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- Saint John comes up short on economic performance targets
- Saint John's economic development agency is disputing there are problems with the city's economy despite failing to meet several performance targets it set for itself just last year.