Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 6:32 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing early this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. High 11.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Shelley Rinehart named Liberal candidate in Saint John East video audio
- Saint John Deputy Mayor Shelley Rinehart will be the Liberal candidate in the Nov. 17 Saint John East byelection, Premier Brian Gallant said in a statement on Monday.
- 'Outdoor deficit disorder' fuelling obesity crisis, expert says audio
- Canada’s childhood obesity crisis is being fuelled, in part, by an “outdoor deficit disorder,” according to an exercise physiologist from the University of Manitoba.
- Quispamsis council asked to reconsider curbside recycling
- A Quispamsis town councillor is asking his colleagues to revisit curbside recycling, just two weeks after the idea was unanimously rejected.
- ACAP Saint John director steps down with harbour cleanup done
- Tim Vickers, the head of ACAP Saint John, has stepped down after 11 years for a job in the private sector now that harbour cleanup is complete.
- Canada's junior hockey teams violate minimum wage laws: lawsuit
- A class-action lawsuit against the Canadian Hockey League alleges its young players are underpaid, and is seeking financial compensation.