Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
NE 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Sep 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low zero with frost.
Sunny. High 15.
|Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Jami Springer's family pleads for information on daughter's disappearance
- The family of Jami Springer made a public statement about the disappearance of the 27-year old woman from Moncton, who hasn’t been seen in almost a month.
- New Province puts up $1M to help unemployed adults learn French
- The New Brunswick provincial government will spend up to $1 million to provide free access to second-language training for adults who are unemployed.
- Man who almost died runs again in Montreal marathon
- Last year when Stéphane Demers of Moncton crossed the finish line at the Montreal marathon, he was clinically dead. But after a year of recovery, he's running again.
- Dentists call for return of fluoride in Moncton water
- Dentists are urging Moncton to resume putting fluoride in its water after its five-year moratorium on the practice expires on Dec. 31.
- Nature NB sees proposed Fredericton building as threat to birds
- The construction of a proposed office building in Fredericton poses a danger to bird populations in the city, says the executive director of Nature NB.