Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Clearing this morning. High minus 3.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Low minus 9.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow or ice pellets beginning in the afternoon then changing to ice pellets late in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 2.
|Snow mixed with ice pellets||Freezing rain or rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Saint John to hire experts to look at overhaul of tax system
- The City of Saint John is poised to hire two of Canada's top experts in municipal financing as part of its fight to revamp the property tax system.
- New New Brunswick weather: a nasty Tuesday is on the way
- The week will start off clear and calm with temperatures slightly above normal and lots of sunshine, according to CBC meteorologist Brennan Allen, but it's not going to last.
- New Street trees study in Moncton about to blossom
- Preliminary findings from a study about Moncton's street trees found most of those surveyed found street trees are important to them.
- Hockey and policing dreams put on hold for N.B teen injured in N.S. hockey league
- A New Brunswick hockey player whose eye was severely damaged during a recent game in the Nova Scotia Junior Hockey League says he's trying to stay positive, even as the injury keeps him from the sport he loves and his prospective career.
- 'Not your normal day': Saint John firefighters battle four fires in 24 hours
- Saint John firefighters are hoping for a well-deserved rest after battling four fires in less that 24 hours this weekend.