Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:07 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming north 20 early this evening. Low plus 5.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind north 20 km/h. High 6.
Periods of rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Joe Oliver challenges Trudeau's west-east pipeline 'tone' video
- Federal Natural Resources Minister Joe Oliver is accusing Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau of trying to be on both sides of the west-east pipeline proposal.
- Fredericton mom told to stop breastfeeding at public pool video
- A Fredericton mother is speaking out after a lifeguard asked her to stop breastfeeding her daughter at the indoor public pool.
- MS liberation therapy fund should end, Parrott says
- Independent MLA and retired surgeon Jim Parrott is calling on the provincial government to stop spending taxpayers' money on a controversial treatment for multiple sclerosis.
- Dog taken amid allegations of abuse reunited with family audio
- A dog that went missing in Saint John earlier this week amidst online allegations of abuse and neglect has been reunited with its owners.
- Heavy rainfall forecast prompts flood warnings
- Environment Canada has issued a heavy rainfall warning for New Brunswick with as much as 120 millimetres of rain expected to fall in central, southeastern and southwestern regions by late Saturday.