Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 28, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Tue Feb 28, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunny. High plus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries or freezing rain before morning. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of freezing rain or rain showers early in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Fog patches. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 7.
|Periods of rain or freezing rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Free tuition program for low-income students falls far below target
- Two thousand fewer students got free tuition than the province estimated when it reworked student debt and tax deduction programs last year, Advanced Education Minister Donald Arsenault says.
- Mother of invention: UNB student has new system to predict horse's due date
- UNB student Lisa Pfister knew from experience there was no good way to predict a mare's due date- so she invented one.
- Islander wins $55K on day of cancer surgery audio
- Daryl Brown won $55,486 in a minor hockey 50/50 draw on the same day he underwent cancer surgery.
- Citizens press NB Power on nuclear safety, reliability at public meeting
- Citizens had one more chance to press NB Power staff about Point Lepreau's safety and reliability as the utility continues the relicensing process for Atlantic Canada's only nuclear reactor.
- New $200K study will help Fredericton better prepare for storms
- The increased development in northwest part of Fredericton is prompting a new study that will look at ways to improve how the city deals with storms.