Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few showers ending early this evening then clearing. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 11.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Serge Rousselle will appeal school closure ruling
- Education Minister Serge Rousselle says the provincial government will appeal a judge's recent ruling quashing his decision to close two Saint John-area schools.
- Young llama is caught in Quispamsis video
- Louise the llama is back at home on Wednesday after escaping and running free around Quispamsis for about 19 hours.
- Coles Island parents plan lawsuit to keep school open audio
- Some parents from another New Brunswick school that was ordered to be shut down by the Department of Education are gearing up for a legal challenge.
- Sagging economy may not sink Tory campaign in New Brunswick video
- Canada's struggling economy has been a headline-grabbing story nationwide this week but it may not seriously dent the election hopes of federal Conservatives if the party's experience in New Brunswick means anything.
- Food banks in southeast benefit from bountiful crops
- Gardeners and farmers in southeast New Brunswick are taking surplus and blemished fruits and vegetables to local food banks to help get nutritious food on the tables of people in need.