Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
NNW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Showers or thundershowers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu May 28, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers with a few thundershowers ending near midnight then cloudy. Risk of severe thunderstorms this evening. Amount 5 mm except 15 mm in the heaviest showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 9.
Clearing in the morning. High 18. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
|Clearing||Sunny||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Thousands of New Brunswickers without power video
- More than 9,000 New Brunswickers are without power, after thunderstorms rolled through several parts of the province. Kouchibouguac National Park, Grand Lake and Queens County, and Kent County are under a severe thunderstorm watch.
- Victor Boudreau introduces law to avoid doctor over billing
- The provincial government has introduced legislation to make public the amount of money doctors in private practice bill to medicare. The information will also let regional health authorities determine which doctors may be able to see more patients, according to Health Minister, Victor Boudreau.
- Cathy Rogers says paramedics may help with hospital congestion video audio
- Social Development Minister Cathy Rogers says paramedics will play a role in the provincial government's plan to keep seniors living in their homes longer.
- Boil water order in place for parts of Saint John
- A water main break on the east side of Saint John this morning has resulted in orders for more than 700 Saint John Water customers to boil their drinking water.
- Riviere-Verte mayor upset by 4th train derailment in area
- The mayor of Riviere-Verte in northwest New Brunswick is concerned after the fourth CNR derailment in the region in 15 months.