Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
S 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning early in the morning and ending in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 2.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-2° | -14°
28° | 7°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Fredericton boy, 10, falls on sidewalk and dies
- Fredericton police are investigating the death of a 10-year-old boy in the city Monday morning.
- New Flood watch season begins with above average snow pack in south audio
- Flood watch season in New Brunswick started on Monday, with snow pack's water equivalency in the southern part of the province at 122 per cent of average.
- Attempted murder trial of Ronald Wasser underway in Moncton
- A Riverview man accused of trying to kill his soon-to-be ex-wife had been ordered to move out of the family home by the day of the shooting, a judge and jury heard on Monday.
- Teen suspect in $15K diamond ring theft turns herself in
- One of two teenaged suspects in the theft of a $15,000 diamond ring from a jewelry store in Dieppe last week has turned herself in to RCMP.
- New provincial drug plan premiums too high, expert says audio
- An expert on public drug policy in Canada says he is concerned about the high premiums New Brunswickers will have to pay through the new provincial drug plan.