Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 8:29 AM ADT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 8:29 AM ADT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low zero.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning early in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the evening. High 10.
|A few showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Water levels still high in N.B., but fears ease in some areas video
- Multiple roads remain under water or closed across New Brunswick and a major ice jam on the St. John River broke overnight, but flood fears eased Sunday afternoon in some spots of the province.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father video
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- Halifax Regional Police officer shoots dog in Dartmouth
- A Halifax Regional Police officer shot a dog early Sunday morning on Portland Street in Dartmouth.
- New Brunswick flood concerns continue video
- Ice jams and water levels continue to be a major concern in New Brunswick as the Red Cross has begun registering people who have voluntarily left their homes in the Perth-Andover area.