Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
S 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Freezing rain or snow||Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 'Social licence' clouds debates over fracking, pipelines
- The phrase “social licence” seems to have made a late push to become New Brunswick’s political catchphrase of 2014.
- Video Artist Alan Edwards creates 3D model of downtown Fredericton video
- A Fredericton artist created a 3D computer model of a section of the capital city’s downtown dating back more than a century.
- Burned-out butcher shop hosts impromptu charity BBQ
- Workers at a Saint John butcher shop have organized a last-minute barbecue today to try to recover some of what was lost in a weekend fire.
- Risk of freezing drizzle in the northeast today
- There is a chance of flurries in parts of the province this morning and a risk of freezing drizzle, but messy weather is in the long-range forecast, according to CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- New Saint John school applauded by DEC official, teacher
- A new school in Saint John’s lower west side is being applauded by education officials and teachers even as the exact location of the future building is still unknown.