Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
S 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 13.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Amount 10 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High 20.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
15° | -1°
59° | 30°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Tom Mulcair visits New Brunswick after rough week for NDP
- The NDP was in need of a boost Friday and it brought in federal NDP leader Tom Mulcair for some help. The visit came at the end of a tough week for the party.
- Liberal lead shrinks as Tories gain, CRA poll says video
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant is clinging to a nine-point lead ahead of Monday's provincial election as the Progressive Conservatives have managed to chip away at the lead.
- 13-year-old Moncton boy missing
- RCMP are asking for the public's help to locate Nathan Kelly, 13, of Moncton, who has been missing since Monday.
- Only 3 First Nations candidates running in New Brunswick election
- New Brunswick is home to 15 First Nation communities, but of the candidates running in Monday's provincial election, only three are aboriginal.
- Cardy, Gallant spar over Nazi parody video tweeted by NDP candidate video
- The final leaders’ debate before the Sept. 22 election spurred on several heated exchanges, including a testy exchange between NDP Dominic Cardy and Liberal Leader Brian Gallant.