Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening. Rain mixed with snow beginning in the evening. Risk of freezing rain late in the evening and after midnight. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h before morning. Low plus 2.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- St. John River levels high but stable
- The province of New Brunswick says water levels along the St. John River are expected to remain high but stable this weekend.
- Bathurst woman wins provincial essay contest after taking literacy classes
- A Bathurst woman who struggled to read and write after leaving school in the eighth grade has won a province-wide essay contest just one year after becoming an adult learner.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- Marianne Limpert Team Championships swimmers take to the pool video
- Swimmers from across New Brunswick are gathering in Saint John this weekend to take part in the Marianne Limpert Team Championships.
- E-cigarettes a growing trend at Riverview High School
- Officials at Riverview High School are trying to crack down on a growing number of students using e-cigarettes on school property and in some cases inside the school building.