Mount Carleton (Provincial Park), NB
Set Mount Carleton (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Low minus 21.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 4. Cold wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Low minus 9.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -21°
21° | -6°
0° | -14°
32° | 7°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswickers pushing for R.B. Bennett statue in Ottawa
- There’s a push to erect a statue of Prime Minister R.B. Bennett on Parliament Hill.
- Dominic Boudriau, pleaded guilty to trafficking charges
- The Moncton Wildcats have announced the suspension of their equipment manager because of drug charges in Quebec.
- Paul Ronald Breau, 47, missing since Thursday
- Shediac RCMP are asking for the public's help to locate a missing 47-year-old man from Grande-Digue.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- Saint John comes up short on economic performance targets
- Saint John's economic development agency is disputing there are problems with the city's economy despite failing to meet several performance targets it set for itself just last year.