Set Alma as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
W 17 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Patrice Vincent ID'd as soldier killed in Martin Couture-Rouleau hit and run video
- Patrice Vincent, a 53-year-old warrant officer with the Canadian Armed Forces, has been identified by Quebec provincial police as the soldier who died after being struck in a hit-and-run attack in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que.
- Updated Luka Magnotta sent email about urge to kill, U.K. journalist says
- A British journalist says he received an email he believes was from Luka Magnotta, which described the pleasures of killing and the need to continue, six months before Jun Lin was killed and dismembered.
- Updated Martin Rouleau's passport was seized by Canadian authorities video
- Martin (Ahmad) Rouleau's passport was seized by Canadian authorities, a police source close to the investigation into a hit-and-run attack on two Canadian soldiers has told Radio-Canada.
- Updated Jean-François Fortin, Jean-François Larose form new political party
- Two Quebec MPs are forming a new federal political party. Ex-Bloc Québécois MP Jean-François Fortin and defecting New Democrat Jean-François Larose announce they've created Forces et Démocratie to better serve their constituents' priorities.
- Preview NHL: 4 things to know for Tuesday night video
- Here's your cheat sheet for tonight's NHL games, including notes on the hot-starting Islanders against the Leafs, Pavel Datsyuk's season debut against the Habs, and Paul Maurice's boil-over in Winnipeg.