Set Alma as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 6.
Clear. Low minus 15.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal to replace Van Horne–Rosemont overpass
- The City of Montreal is moving ahead with plans to replace the 46-year-old Van Horne–Rosemont overpass and redevelop Rosemont Boulevard between Saint-Denis and Saint-Hubert streets.
- Complaints of housing discrimination on the rise, Quebec human rights commission says
- Of the 767 complaint cases opened over 10 years, one-third were based on ethnic origin and skin colour.
- PQ youth drop plan to revive the banning of religious symbols
- During the debate, some members criticized their colleagues for adopting the rhetoric of racists, while others stressed the need for secularism.
- More black blood donors needed, Héma-Québec urges in special drive
- Héma-Québec held a special blood drive this weekend to highlight the need for black blood donors in partnership with Montreal’s Black History Month.
- Meet the cooking club that's been meeting every month for 20 years
- A group of Montreal women have been meeting every month for a cooking club that started 20 years ago and is now as much about friendship as it is about food.