Set Alma as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
A few clouds. Low minus 14.
Sunny. High minus 5.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 12.
|Sunny||Periods of snow||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois, Québec Solidaire's great hope
- Members of Québec Solidaire weren't shy about expressing interest in Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois after Françoise David announced her departure. In fact, the left-wing party has been trying to lure the former student leader for years.
- Inside Quebec's far right: Radical groups push extreme message
- Meet the two groups working to bring European-style neo-fascism and American-style white nationalism to Quebec.
- Quebec journalist quits chemo, generating torrent of controversy
- Josée Blanchette went on a hugely popular TV show and talked about quitting her chemo treatment. The result? Very angry physicians, some anxious patients and a public reckoning on a very touchy subject.
- Photos 'More than just an American issue': Thousands protest Donald Trump in Montreal
- Several thousand people gathered outside Place-des-Arts in Montreal on Saturday, just as an estimated half-million people were doing the same in Washington, D.C.
- Airport screening rules revamped for transgender travellers
- The federal agency in charge of security at Canadian airports has changed its policy on screening for transgender travellers. But advocates worry staff haven't been properly trained to execute it.