Set Alma as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 3:51 PM
SE 8 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 20.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 29.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 32.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
-18° | -27°
-0° | -17°
-16° | -18°
3° | -0°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New New baseball stadium could lure back Expos, study shows
- The dream of seeing the Expos — or another Major League Baseball team — back in Montreal could become a reality, according to a study released today, but it's going to take $1.25 billion dollars from government and private investors.
- Jacques Delisle, retired Quebec judge, denied final murder appeal
- Jacques Delisle, the first judge in the country to be convicted of murder, has been denied an appeal by the Supreme Court of Canada.
- UPAC makes four arrests in Châteauguay for alleged bribery
- Quebec's anti-corruption unit, UPAC, made four arrests in Châteauguay early this morning for crimes that include an attempt to corrupt the city's mayor.
- Quebec author Dany Laferrière joins Académie française
- Author Dany Laferrière has become the first Quebecer and the first Haitian to be elected to the prestigious Académie française as an immortal.
- Poutine restaurants clash in Trois-Rivières
- The owner of a Trois-Rivières poutine restaurant is threatening legal action because he says a competitor stole his name and copied his menu.