Set Humboldt as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:57 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 7:25 PM CST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 7:25 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness this evening. 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Low minus 26.
Clearing in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 32 in the afternoon.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 33.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
-27° | -32°
-17° | -26°
-14° | -32°
7° | -26°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Next big tourism events will be in 2015, Pat Fiacco says
- Pat Fiacco, the head of Tourism Saskatchewan, says the current year was so busy with major events that volunteers and sponsors need a breather in 2014.
- Power demand spikes to new high in cold
- Frigid temperatures across Saskatchewan have sent power demands soaring to unprecedented levels.
- Neil Young to perform benefit concert in Regina
- Legendary singer Neil Young will be performing a benefit concert in Regina to help fight against further oilsands development in Alberta.
- Audio Sask. school boards vote to display PM's apology audio
- The Saskatchewan School Boards Association has voted to encourage public schools in the province to hang a framed copy of Prime Minister Stephen Harper's apology in public schools.
- School privacy breaches preventable, commissioner says
- Saskatchewan's privacy commissioner says Horizon School Division needs to make some changes after two privacy breaches involving students.