Set Humboldt as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 2:00 PM CST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 9:06 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
WNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches. High minus 6.
Cloudy. Fog patches becoming fog overnight. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Fog dissipating near noon. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-8° | -9°
18° | 16°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Balfour Collegiate change name from Redmen to Bears
- After months of consultation, Balfour Collegiate will now be known as the Bears.
- Veteran NDP MLA John Nilson won't run in next election
- After 19 years as an MLA, former New Democrat leader and cabinet minister John Nilson says he will not be running in the next election.
- New Saskatoon's carolling firefighters video
- Saskatoon firefighters get in the Christmas spirit and sing carols.
- Hoar frost inspires Saskatchewan shutterbugs
- Beauty captured on film and shared with us
- Roughriders hire Jacques Chapdelaine as offensive co-ordinator
- Jacques Chapdelaine will be calling the signals for the Saskatchewan Roughriders offence next season, the CFL team has announced.