Set Humboldt as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 2:00 PM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
NE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Overcast. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Periods of rain beginning after midnight. Low 9.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 12.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Man, 37, charged after 3 hour stand-off in Saskatoon
- A 37-year-old man is facing a number of charges including attempted murder after a three-hour stand-off with police in Saskatoon Friday evening.
- Saskatoon man seeks nursing home care for dad, 95
- A Saskatoon man is in a dispute with the health region over the care his 95-year-old father is receiving.
- Updated Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals
- While the sovereignty referendum campaign was gearing up in Quebec in 1995, a team of Saskatchewan officials headed by Premier Roy Romanow considered the possibility that the Prairie province might leave Canada in the event of a Yes win.
- 18-month sentence imposed over death of girl, 10, in house fire
- Darryl Craig Sewap, who pleaded guilty to criminal negligence causing death following a house fire where a girl, 10, died, has been given a sentence of 18 months in jail. With credit for time already served, Sewap has three months left on the sentence.
- Saskatoon berry gets name change in U.S.
- The Saskatoon berry gets a name change when it crosses the border into some U.S. states.