Set Humboldt as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
ESE 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 10:04 PM CST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 10:04 PM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing rain. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 3.
Overcast. Low minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina Memorial Cup will be 'pinnacle' of players' early careers: former goalie
- Pats leading scorer Sam Steel thinks the team's current success is setting a strong tone and standard for the Memorial Cup in 2018.
- 1 man in hospital after house fire in Moose Jaw
- Moose Jaw police are investigating after a house fire put one man in the hospital on Sunday.
- 2 sent to hospital after 5-vehicle collision in Moose Jaw
- Two people were sent to hospital on Sunday after a man had a medical emergency while driving in Moose Jaw, striking one person, four vehicles and a Tim Hortons.
- 'Formula 1 on ice' part of Waskimo Winter Festival
- Henry Schubach says the sport of ice sailing, which will be on display at the Waskimo Winter Festival on Monday, is only limited by the inhibitions of the sailor.
- Saskatchewan Equine Expo offers new connections
- The event gives people the opportunity to learn about horses no matter their experience.