Set Humboldt as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 9:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 9:00 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. High plus 4.
Cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Brad Trost calls Kevin O'Leary 'a chicken' for missing French debate
- Conservative leadership candidate Brad Trost said that Kevin O'Leary's entry into the contest a day after a French language debate shows a lack of courage.
- Regina, Saskatoon mayors at big cities meeting in Ottawa
- The mayors of Regina and Saskatoon are in Ottawa for meetings of the county's largest cities.
- Suspects arrested after 'incident' on Big Island Lake Cree Nation
- RCMP say "a number of suspects" have been arrested after an incident on the Big Island Lake Cree Nation, Sask.
- Saskatchewan needs to do more to become dementia-friendly, Alzheimer Society says
- Saskatchewan is not a dementia friendly province and more needs to be done to make those living with dementia feel like they're part of a community, say two CEOs of Alzheimer societies in Canada.
- City of Regina seeks 'champions' for residential school reconciliation
- The City of Regina says it's working to live up to the Truth and Reconciliation process in recognizing historical injustices against Indigenous people.