Set Humboldt as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 12:00 AM CST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 28.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon then periods of light snow. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 30 in the morning.
Periods of light snow ending after midnight then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-15° | -27°
5° | -17°
-8° | -19°
18° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Star Trek fans fondly remember Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock video
- Actor Leonard Nimoy died at the age of 83 and many science fiction fans fondly remember his role as Mr. Spock in the series Star Trek.
- Weekend events in Saskatchewan
- While the frosty weather continues, some might be tempted to cocoon — but why? This weekend there are lots of events to keep you amused.
- Video Politicians, First Nations agree to another roundtable before end of 2016 video
- The Assembly of First Nations National Chief Perry Bellegarde called today's roundtable meeting on missing and murdered aboriginal women in Ottawa a start but he will continue to push for a national inquiry into the issue.
- Saskatchewan thrift store workers share their wackiest finds
- They say one man's trash is another man's treasure. But according to these Saskatchewan thrift store workers, these finds are better left unsold.
- Dog owners urged to check their pets for signs of canine distemper
- Dog owners are being urged to check their pets for signs of canine distemper after four dogs have been infected with the viral disease in Moose Jaw during the last 12 months.