Set Humboldt as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of wet snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of wet snow or rain early this morning. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low minus 2.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h early in the evening. High 9.
|Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.
- Sask. not a hotbed of wine lovers, StatsCan says
- People in Saskatchewan appear to be dedicated beer drinkers, spending less on wine than just about anybody in the country, Statistics Canada says.
- Regina knife suspect nabbed after he stays to buy chips
- One minute, a man with a knife was allegedly chasing somebody around a convenience store parking lot. The next, he was lining up to buy chips.
- Good Friday bus changes may affect Saskatoon Black Sabbath fans
- Holiday bus schedules mean some Black Sabbath fans may need to find a ride home
- Photos Moment by moment: Jared Frank's train kick selfie
- Regina's Jared Frank because instantly famous after he uploaded a nine-second video of himself getting kicked in the head by a train conductor. Here's what happened in the crucial split-second...