Set Watrous as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 21, 16 at 6:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 21, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Oct 21, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this morning. High 8.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask. First Nations facing 'state of crisis' after 4 youth suicides
- North Saskatchewan communities learned Tuesday that a 10-year-old girl in Deschambault Lake had taken her own life. The news came as people were still reeling from the suicides of three girls, ages 12 to 14, who died in the span of four days.
- Dog stuck at bottom of well for 27 days has 'a real zest for life'
- Bruno, a Labrador retriever trapped for nearly a month at the bottom of an abandoned well, is recovering after the amazing ordeal.
- Hidden homelessness a growing problem in Saskatchewan
- In Saskatchewan, many people experience homelessness in a hidden way.
- Referendum system for a SaskTel sale is 'unworkable': chief electoral officer
- Saskatchewan's chief electoral officer says the existing system for a plebiscite or referendum relating to any potential sale of SaskTel is 'out-of-date and largely unworkable'.
- HPV vaccine for boys is 'not complicated,' health critic says
- The NDP in Saskatchewan are pressing the provincial government to expand the use of HPV vaccine to include boys, in an effort to reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer.