Set Watrous as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 6:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the morning. High 27. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low 11.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Regina police issue safety reminder for back to school
- Police in Regina have issued a reminder to motorists about traffic safety as youngsters return to school.
- Time to fire Corey Chamblin? Saskatchewan Roughriders fans sound off video
- Many Saskatchewan Roughriders fans are calling for a coaching change after the team's 0-9 to start the CFL season.
- Mom of crash victim calls for traffic lights on Highway 1
- Two years after her 17-year-old son died on Highway 1, Wanda Campbell says not enough has been done to make the road safer. She is encouraging people to tweet all levels of government with #DyingWaiting.
- Andrew Wood is 4th-generation family member in RCMP
- Andrew Wood's father, grandfather and great grandfather all graduated from Regina's RCMP Depot. And today, Andrew Wood also finished his cadet training to become a Mountie.
- Saskatchewan expects $292M deficit due to fires, oil price collapse
- After projecting a surplus in the spring budget, the Saskatchewan government now says it's expecting a $292-million deficit.