Set Watrous as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 2:00 AM CST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 9:06 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
S 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 8:14 PM CST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 8:14 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow this evening. Clearing near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 3.
Cloudy. Low minus 7.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-14° | -15°
7° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saturday brings icy roads across Saskatchewan
- Some parts of the province reported snow, ice fog or ice pellets, leading to some more difficult road conditions.
- CT scanner fire to cause delays at Prince Albert hospital
- Emergency CT scan patients in Prince Albert will now be diverted to Saskatoon because a CT scanner caught fire in Victoria Hospital Saturday morning.
- Saskatoon police: tainted street drugs send 10 to hospital
- Potentially deadly ingredients mixed into cocaine and ecstasy sent 10 people to hospital on Friday night, and police in Saskatoon are warning others to be careful.
- 1 person ejected, 1 trapped in vehicle in crash near Melville
- A three-vehicle crash near Melville Friday evening led to a closure of Highway 10 at the scene.
- SGI to add facial recognition when issuing licences
- SGI is requesting submissions for a new company to produce its licences and photo identifications. The new company will be required to have facial recognition services.