Set Watrous as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:55 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
NW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early this morning. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 37.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 37.
Periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then clearing. Blowing snow early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 near noon then west 20 early in the evening. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 29.
|Periods of light snow and blowing snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-21° | -23°
-6° | -9°
-13° | -29°
9° | -20°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-23° | -24°
-9° | -11°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Prairie deep freeze means more wind chill warnings
- Most of the Prairies continues to be locked in a deep freeze, with a number of communities under wind chill warnings, including, Regina and Winnipeg
- Late Sask. Métis senator's brush with Mandela remembered
- A late Saskatchewan Métis Senator's family is remembering the time he met with Nelson Mandela. On September 4, 1998, John B. Boucher was chosen to represent Métis people in Canada in a short meeting with the South African icon.
- RCMP say Good Samaritan may have saved man's life
- An injured 34-year-old man is lucky to be alive thanks to a motorist on the Trans-Canada Highway who saw him wandering on the road.
- People wait hours in freezing cold for Bushwakker mead
- People bundled up and braved the freezing temperatures Saturday morning to line up for the annual holiday mead release outside the Bushwakker Brewpub in Regina.
- Man charged with second degree murder in boy's death
- Police have charged a 33-year-old man in connection with the death of a young boy who died last year.