Set Watrous as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 11:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
NNE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Low 14.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h overnight. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Teen killer Catherine McKenzie, now 31, wins day parole
- Catherine McKenzie, the Saskatchewan woman convicted of second-degree murder for her role in the vicious slaying of her group home caregiver in 1997, has been granted day parole.
- Stolen tricycle found, returned to Regina girl with cerebral palsy
- The stolen tricycle of a Regina youngster with cerebral palsy has been found and returned.
- Smart meter recall cost balloons to $47 M, SaskPower says
- A revised estimate of the cost of reversing a SaskPower smart meter program is now pegged at $47 million. The power utility has been ordered to swap out 105,000 units already installed.
- Too hot for some trains to move at full speed through the west
- How hot is it? It is so hot that Canadian National has issued orders for its trains to slow down in Western Canada.
- Pulp mill in Prince Albert shutting down
- The pulp mill in Prince Albert has shut down indefinitely.