Set Watrous as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:44 PM
NW 33 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 9:03 PM CST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 9:03 PM CST
A few clouds. Local blowing snow. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 35.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning and ending late in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 36 in the morning and minus 27 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 32. Extreme wind chill minus 42.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-2° | -19°
28° | -2°
5° | -11°
41° | 12°
6° | -8°
43° | 18°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatchewan Party claims $125M in savings from Lean program
- While the Saskatchewan Party praised savings from the Lean health care project at the legislature on Monday, the opposition wasn't buying the numbers.
- Regina Correctional Centre inmates on hunger strike
- Fifteen inmates at the Regina Provincial Correctional Centre are protesting for more exercise and access to the outdoors.
- Red Cross helps families displaced in Regina apartment fire
- The Canadian Red Cross is stepping in to help several families after an apartment building caught fire early Saturday morning.
- Expired contract at Fishing Lake First Nation concerns Wadena, Sask. fire chief
- Wadena's volunteer fire chief says that ever since a contract ended between his crew and the Fishing Lake First Nation, he is "terrified" when he hears of a fire in the community.
- Police charge woman in Kamsack, Sask. grocery store robbery
- Officers have charged a 29-year-old woman after the Prairie Family Grocery Store in Kamsack, Sask. was held up.