Set Watrous as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 2:00 PM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:54 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Wed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h. High 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Government should be 'ashamed' after band program cut: NDP
- Following the elimination of a band program at the Prairie Spirit School Division, the Opposition NDP is criticizing the Saskatchewan Party over education spending.
- City of Regina pleads for 25% drop in water use
- The City of Regina is again asking people to conserve water after almost zero drop in usage was recorded following the first request.
- CEOs tour Sask. long-term care facilities; problems persist
- The Government of Saskatchewan has posted a round of results from CEO tours of long-term care facilities in health regions across the province.
- Smooth-talking Regina teens trade their way from kitsch to treasure video
- Regina teens start out with mix CD, and trade their way up to new bike.
- Police release surveillance images of Saskatoon bank robbery
- Saskatoon police have released surveillance video of a man who robbed a bank this weekend.