Set Watrous as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 01, 14 at 12:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
S 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clearing early this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High 10.
Overcast. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hypnotist transfixes volunteers, audience in Halloween show
- Eight volunteers, most of them in costume, spent Halloween under the thrall of Saskatoon's homegrown hypnotist Hadlen at the Roxy Theatre. And Hadlen in turn had his audience of about 50 spellbound during his 90-minute show.
- Regina's North Central football team a diverse brotherhood
- For the first time in the team's eight year existence, the North Central Lakers played in the city final.
- U of S professor investigates history of black magic
- Frank Klaassen is working on several books exploring the western world's turn to black magic.
- Halloween photo contest winner: The Nerds
- A couple dressed as nerds is the winner of CBC's Halloween costume photo contest.
- 8 retro candies you wish you had right now
- Local, retro candy store owner lists the best 8 candies you miss from your childhood