Set Watrous as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 10:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
E 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Apr 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 9.
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon then east 30 in the evening. High 7.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Gas prices soar in Saskatchewan
- The majority of gas stations in both Regina and Saskatoon are charging $133.9 per litre.
- Buying sex was 'a rush', married man opens up as a john video
- A married man talks openly about the overwhelming urge he had to buy sex from prostitutes in back alleys while his wife and children were at home.
- Prince Albert farmers deal with flooded fields
- Farmers north of Prince Albert have been dealing with flooded fields for years, but now there is a plan to fix the problem.
- Dustin Duncan to reveal new Children's Hospital design
- The province's health minister will reveal the new plan for Children's Hospital of Saskatchewan today.
- Stomach surgery offers obese woman chance at life's wish list audio
- A Saskatchewan woman is revisiting a list of life goals after undergoing surgery recently to reduce the size of her stomach in hopes of shedding pounds.