Set Charlevoix as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 11. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the evening. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
14° | 12°
57° | 54°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Retired Cardinal Jean-Claude Turcotte hospitalized
- The Archdiocese of Montreal has confirmed that retired Cardinal Jean-Claude Turcotte is gravely ill and has been hospitalized.
- Mai Duong, leukemia patient, finds compatible cord donor
- After months of searching for a compatible stem cell or umbilical cord blood donor, Mai Duong has finally found somewhat of a match.
- Montreal police ask potential sexual assault victims to come forward
- Montreal police are asking potential victims of sexual assault to come forward, after a man was recently arrested and faces sexual assault-related charges.
- Quebec museum fire: Quick-thinking staff saved artifacts video
- Quebec's Museum of Civilization says a stroke of luck and fast work by staff saved its collection from a fire that broke out on the building's roof Monday afternoon.
- Temporary foreign worker applications drop 74% since new reforms
- The government's overhaul of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program is proving to be successful, says Employment Minister Jason Kenney, whose department has recorded a 74 per cent drop in applications this July and August over the same period last year.