Set Charlevoix as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 4:59 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of light snow ending after midnight then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 19.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- South shore police looking for missing teen
- Police on Montreal’s south shore are looking for Théa Hollenbeck, 17.
- Laval gives animal services contract to controversial pound
- The City of Laval has awarded a contract to a privately-run shelter that was at the centre of an animal abuse scandal.
- Laval group home locks doors after string of runaways
- Prior to the disappearances, all the doors at the group home had been left unlocked in accordance with a 2007 regulation.
- Gravitational waves: like watching TV with the sound on for the 1st time
- Imagine watching a television with the sound on for the first time. That’s how one astrophysicist is describing the magnitude of the discovery of gravitational waves.
- Quebec government says it doesn't want to be involved in selling marijuana
- Quebec wants nothing to do with selling marijuana, Finance Minister Carlos Leitao said Thursday, adding Ottawa can't force the province to help set up a distribution network if and when pot is legalized.