Set Charlevoix as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 104.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the evening. High plus 3.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in today
- It is another busy day at Quebec’s National Assembly as the transition of power continues from the Parti Québécois to the Liberals.
- New Saint-Anne-de-Bellevue faces deer poaching problem
- Municipal officials believe someone is luring and killing deer in the L’Anse à l'Orme Nature Park.
- Sherbrooke flood victims expected to be able to return home video
- The nearly 600 people in Sherbrooke forced out of their homes by flood waters should be able to return home by this evening, according to public officials.
- Audio Quebec Cree walkers find lasting impact in trek to Ottawa video
- Last winter, six youth and one elder from a small Cree community in northern Quebec embarked on a 1,600-kilometre journey they hoped would change their lives. By the time they arrived in Ottawa they had received national media attention. But many wondered if it would have lasting impacts on the community.
- Special Report Canadiens in the playoffs: What you missed last night video
- It was a nail-biting, down-to-the-wire thriller in Tampa last night.