Set Charlevoix as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 24. Humidex 29. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending this evening then clearing. Low 19.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 25. Humidex 27.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Bills still have to be paid in event of Canada Post work stoppage, Hydro-Québec says
- Hydro-Québec is reminding its customers that even if there is a work stoppage at Canada Post electricity bills still have to be paid. Negotiations at the mail service are at an impasse.
- ATV-riding teen survives close call with cable on west Quebec trail video
- A teenage girl from Arnprior, Ont., suffered injuries after accidentally driving her all-terrain vehicle into a steel cable strung across a private road that she had been using for almost a decade.
- How Asbestos, Que., is carving out a new identity 5 years after mine closure
- Almost five years after Canada's largest asbestos mine stopped producing the controversial fibre, Asbestos is looking to move on from the industry that supported it for more than a century.
- Quebec to Ottawa: Consider criminalizing cellphone use while driving
- Quebec's new transport minister wants the federal government to examine criminalizing the use of cellphones while driving.
- Man in critical condition after Saint-Michel shooting and car crash
- A man in his 70s is in critical condition in hospital following a shooting and car crash this morning in the Montreal neighbourhood of Saint-Michel. Police say the victim appears to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.