Set Charlevoix as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Low minus 20.
Sunny. High minus 10.
Clear. Low minus 17.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Hijab-wearing woman should be allowed to testify, Harper spokesman says video audio
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper doesn't agree with a Quebec Court judge's controversial decision to refuse to hear a woman's case because she was wearing a hijab, a spokesman says.
- Rania El-Alloul not allowed to wear hijab in court: your reaction
- CBC News broke the story of a Quebec woman being asked to take off her hijab in court proceedings, and you reacted.
- Video Woman supposed to reunite with son in foster care learns he's died video
- A woman is mourning after discovering her two-year-old son died while in foster care.
- Pointe-Claire criticized for frozen pipes by homeowner
- The owner of a house that straddles the border of Beaconsfield and Pointe-Claire is criticizing the latter’s administration after two incidents involving frozen pipes lead to a painful week for his tenants.
- Côte-des-Neiges pothole spawns hubcap graveyard video
- Huseyin Bakirci was driving along Decelles Avenue in Côte-des-Neiges on Wednesday night when he hit a pothole so huge it broke two of his car's rims and sent two of his hubcaps flying.