Set Charlevoix as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
S 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Missing and murdered indigenous women remembered in annual march video
- More than 100 Montrealers gathered in Cabot Square to mark the 10th annual memorial march and vigil for Canada's missing and murdered aboriginal women and girls.
- Montreal Muslim Cemetery to provide local space for traditional burials
- A new section of the Laval Cemetery will allow Montreal-area Muslims to be buried according to religious and cultural traditions, including being buried facing Mecca.
- Updated Trans-Pacific Partnership talks near deal video
- Twelve countries including Canada appeared on the verge of creating the world's largest regional trade zone, which would usher in a series of economic changes on four continents and prompt months of heated debate starting with Canada's election.
- Zack Kassian of Montreal Canadiens injured in truck crash
- Zack Kassian, a forward for the Montreal Canadiens, was involved in a truck crash on Sunday morning in Montreal.
- Call for gender parity in politics gets support from former premier
- Quebec's Council on the Status of Women is calling for the Elections Act to be amended to force parties to have more women candidates.