Set Charlevoix as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 4:00 PM
W 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of snow ending this evening then cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near plus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
2° | 2°
36° | 36°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Nepal avalanche: Insurance company won't pay for airlift
- The head of a Quebec adventure-travel company says his insurance company won't pay for the rescue operation after a deadly avalanche in Nepal because none of the members of his group were injured or killed, and now he’s on the hook for thousands of dollars.
- 2 young men killed in east-end Montreal car crash video
- Two young men aged 18 and 19 are dead after an early-morning crash in Montreal's east end.
- Audio The Hockey Sweater by Roch Carrier celebrates 30 years video audio
- Author Roch Carrier first penned The Hockey Sweater in 1979, but it wasn't until 1984 that a translated version of the story featuring the illustrations of Sheldon Cohen stole the hearts of all Quebecers.
- Jean Charest denies illegal party financing, links to SNC-Lavalin
- Former Quebec premier Jean Charest is denying a report linking him to a political fundraising scheme with engineering giant SNC-Lavalin in the year before he took office.
- Preview CFL East Final: Ticats' Banks could be difference vs. Als
- CFL writer Malcolm Kelly breaks down the keys to the playoff matchup between the Montreal Alouettes and the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and predicts which team will represent the East in the 102nd Grey Cup game.