Set Charlevoix as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 3:51 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 11.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Quebec passes controversial bill allowing oil, gas exploration
- The provincial government has passed controversial Bill 106 into law which would implement Quebec's clean energy plan as well as open the province to oil and gas exploration.
- Volunteering with cancer support network helps Nuns' Island mom pay it forward video
- When Donna Coleman's daughter, Danielle, was sick with cancer, volunteers with Venturing Out Beyond Our Cancer (VOBOC) were there for her and her family.
- Hudson's Bay fined $765,000 for releasing PCBs in St. Lawrence River
- The incident happened in May 2011, when electric transformers on the roof of the downtown Bay store broke and 146 kilograms of PCBs spilled out, 48 of which ended up in the river.
- Live Blog CBC Montreal live in Pointe-Claire for our Christmas Sing-In charity drive
- Follow along live as CBC Montreal shows go on the road to Fairview Pointe-Claire in support of our Sing-In charity drive and West Island Community Shares.
- How West Island mom gives back to charity that helps stock her cupboards
- Nearly two years ago, Pierrefonds mom Tiffany Williamson made a phone call no one wants to make — she needed help feeding her family. Today, she says she's learned "it's harder to ask for help than it is to find help."