Set Charlevoix as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. High minus 10.
Clear. Low minus 18.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. High minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Snow||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-15° | -17°
5° | 1°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-17° | -26°
1° | -15°
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Lac-Mégantic disaster by the numbers: Catalogue of a tragedy
- A report into the health effects of the Lac-Mégantic, Que., train derailment and explosion and oil spill indicates people living there are four times more likely to drink to excess following the disaster.
- Gab Roy, Quebec comedian, confesses to sexual offence in video
- In a video on BuzzBonin.com, former comedian Gab Roy admitted to the charges laid against him last May for sexually touching a minor under 16.
- Mission complete! Do Crew cleans up Tyndale's kitchen
- CBC Do Crew kicked off the new year with its first volunteer assignment of 2015: a clean-up of kitchen at Tyndale St-Georges Community Centre.
- Audio Lawyer: Charbonneau Commission has "damaged" QC, should "never again" be repeated audio
- Maitre Louis Demers is a lawyer who says that the Charbonneau Commission went on too long, was too powerful, and should have been more cautious with verifying witness testimony. He's written a book called Les Dérives de la Commission Charbonneau.
- Montreal weather: Clear skies and a high of -9 C
- There will be clear skies over Montreal today, but temperatures will remain relatively chilly thanks to a slight windchill. Temperatures are expected to hit a high of -9 C and a low of -14 C, but the wind could make the lows feel much colder.