Set Charlevoix as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 22, 16 at 10:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Rain or drizzle
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 22, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Oct 22, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Rain or drizzle. Amount 15 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 9.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 50 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 7.
Rain becoming mixed with snow in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
|Rain mixed with snow||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec City police arrest 2 men in Laval University break-ins
- Two men have been arrested in connection with a rash of break-ins and alleged sexual crimes at a Laval University residence, Quebec City police said.
- New Crown submits new evidence that could postpone Jacques Delisle bail hearing
- The bail hearing for former judge Jacques Delisle could be suspended, perhaps for several weeks, if Superior Justice Benoît Moulin admits a new piece of evidence submitted by the Crown.
- Video Montreal police seek 2 suspects in Garda truck attack video
- Montreal Police are searching for two suspects after an armoured truck was rammed open with a front-end loader.
- Extra time in gym class? It's helping Montreal North students succeed
- One Montreal North elementary school is going well beyond provincial standards in its push to get students active — a strategy it says is paying dividends in the classroom.
- Montreal weather: Heavy rainfall underway
- This weekend is going to be cold and wet.