Set Charlevoix as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 3:57 PM
NW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Snow or rain
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening then changing to rain showers overnight. Snowfall amount 10 cm. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Rain showers ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 4 in the afternoon.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 9.
|Rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CBC Montreal year in review: Most memorable quotes of 2014
- Quebec had a good year for memorable quotes in 2014 — from PKP to secular "charter of values" outrage to an Easter egg hunt gone terribly wrong. Check out the top quotes of the year here.
- Montrealer Bruce Rickerd expected to take Guinness World Record
- A former Montrealer who was born in Ottawa is expected to break the world record for most theatrical performances by a male musician after performing in his 10,000th Cirque show in Las Vegas tonight.
- Les Coteaux rallies around sole survivor of Gagnon family fire
- The community of Les Coteaux is rallying around an eight-year-old boy who lost his entire family in an apartment fire days before Christmas.
- Fossambault Road collision injures 1, closes road
- One person is hurt after a multi-vehicle traffic accident near Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures, Que.
- Trois-Rivières tugboat sinks, leaks 22 tonnes of fuel into water
- Pumping operations continue this morning at the Trois-Rivières port after a tugboat sank on Friday, leaking fuel into the St. Lawrence River.