Set Winnipeg as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 1:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight then showers with thunderstorms. Low 12.
Showers with thunderstorms ending early in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 20.
|Showers or thunderstorms||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday will be a great day…. dry with lots of sun and seasonal temps. By Sunday, we are back into some rain on and off through the day. Another 10mm or so with that disturbance. For holiday Monday, expect a mix of sun and cloud and a seasonal high of 22. It’s a dry and sunny start to next week but I’m looking at another rainy system developing for the Thursday time frame.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Niverville drying out after torrential rainfall Friday video
- The water has receded, but people living in Niverville, Man. are still cleaning up after a brief but powerful rainfall Friday.
- Man, 20, hit by car after brawl near Winnipeg nightclub
- A 20-year-old man was hit by a car following a fight outside a Winnipeg nightclub early Saturday morning.
- Man, 21, rushed to Winnipeg hospital after stabbing
- A 21-yea-old man is recovering after he was stabbed late Friday night.
- Dozens attend vigil for woman who died after push from truck video
- It was an emotional Friday night at the corner of St. Mary's Road and St. Anne's Road, as dozens of people holding candles and flowers remembered Jennie Graves.
- 23 fatalities in 2 months: RCMP caution drivers on long weekend
- RCMP and Manitoba Public Insurance are calling on drivers to take extra precaution over the September long weekend.