Set Winnipeg as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 10:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light early this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
- Manitobans weigh into the senate scandal video
- The scandal that continued in Ottawa Tuesday as the opposition grilled the government about senate expenses left Winnipegger Ron Boyko's blood boiling.
- "Unbelievable" rain soaks southern Manitoba video
- Heavy rain dumped as much as 100 mm in some areas
- Manitoba residents question weather warning system video
- The tornado that ripped through Oklahoma City on Monday stirred memories for residents in Elie, Man., who lived through the same terrifying experience in 2007.
- Winnipeg car-sharing program doubles fleet
- A Winnipeg car-share program has doubled its fleet of cars to serve a growing demand in the city.
- updated Winnipeg's CDI College investigated, enrolment halted video
- CDI College in Winnipeg is under investigation after several students in its licensed practical nursing program complained to Manitoba's LPN regulatory body.