Set Winnipeg as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 5:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 9:22 PM
ENE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed May 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 11.
Cloudy. Showers beginning early in the morning and ending late in the afternoon. Amount 10 mm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h after midnight. Low 7.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The CBC Lightning Tracker will take a one day break. That would be today! Thursday will be a little unstable again in the afternoon. The rain starts before that though with scattered showers in the morning and the risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. A lot of this rain will head north into The Interlake region. Behind this system, a much cooler air mass settles in for a couple of days. I’m expecting temperatures to hover around 12 or 13 on Friday along with a gusty and cold wind. Saturday, winds calm down as the sunshine gets us back to 16 degrees. Then on Sunday for the RCAF Run and The Teddy Bear’s Picnic, a mix of sun and cloud with a high 18. Early morning temperatures will be cool though at around 8 degrees. There is a slight chance for a shower or two on Sunday evening.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NNE @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NE @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Saturday: N @ 20 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- Breaking Pedestrian injured after crash between bus, car near Portage Avenue
- A woman was run over Wednesday afternoon and paramedics are on the scene at Banning Street near Portage Avenue.
- Khizar Malik Ghalib, 19, ID'd as victim in high-speed motorcycle crash
- The family of a 19-year-old Winnipeg man killed Tuesday night after his speeding motorcycle crashed with an SUV on the city's south side has identified the victim as Khazir Malik Ghalib.
- New Canada's math teachers should get back to basics, report says
- A new report suggests that Canada's math teachers need to shift their focus away from discovery-based learning and move back towards traditional methods.
- Bars open extra hour in Winnipeg for FIFA World Cup, jazz festival
- Winnipeg bars and restaurants will be able to serve liquor for an extra hour — until 3 a.m. — during the FIFA Women's World Soccer Cup and the Winnipeg Jazz Festival in June for the benefit of those "enjoying Winnipeg's hospitality," the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba said on Wednesday.
- FIFA arrests put cloud over women's games in Winnipeg, analyst says video
- The arrest of FIFA soccer officials in a corruption probe in Switzerland doesn’t surprised a Winnipeg-based soccer analyst.