Set Winnipeg as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 1:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
NNW 34 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 20, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Apr 20, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Periods of light snow. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 30 km/h. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
6° | -9°
43° | 16°
10° | -7°
50° | 19°
11° | -4°
52° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- Updated Winnipeg Jets fans heartbroken but still optimistic after Game 3 loss video
- The Winnipeg Jets' 5-4 loss to the Anaheim Ducks on Monday night was tough for many Jets fans, but some say they remain hopeful the team can survive.
- Recap Ducks silence Jets in OT, take 3-0 series lead video
- Winnipeg failed to hold a late game lead for the third straight game, and the Ducks scored the overtime-winning goal to push the Jets to the brink of elimination and take a commanding 3-0 series lead.
- FEATURE Winnipeg graffiti artist called burned Hargrave building his studio video
- A vacant apartment complex on Hargrave Street that was destroyed by fire on April 6 was little more than an eyesore to area residents, but one Winnipeg graffiti artist says the building was a studio and "sanctuary" for him.
- Analysis Breaking down the house: Manitoba Legislative Blog video
- Take a drive through downtown in The Pas and you likely won't know the provincial seat is up for grabs.
- Heartbreak NHL playoffs: 3 stories from Monday night video
- The Ducks silenced the 'Whiteout' in Winnipeg on Monday night, the Penguins had little fight against the Rangers, while Wild goalie Devan Dubnyk shut down the Blues.