Set Winnipeg as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 9:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
SE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning late this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 13.
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4.
Rain changing to wet snow late in the evening. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 early in the evening. High 8.
|Rain||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
13° | -2°
55° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday starts with a few sunny breaks in the morning but rain starts in the afternoon and continues into Thursday morning. I’m looking at totals around 10mm by Thursday at lunch time, then a further 3-5mm possible through the rest of Thursday. Then…. wet snow mixed with rain showers into Friday morning followed by showers Friday afternoon with a cool high of only 4 degrees. We do get milder again over the weekend with brighter skies and dry weather.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 30/40 in the morning. SE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 25/30 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Friday: NE @ 25/30 in the morning. NE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Ref slams suspensions as weak after Stonewall hockey brawl
- The punishment against players who assaulted referees in a bantam hockey game last month is a slap in the face, says a Manitoba referee coordinator.
- Manitobans to pay more for natural gas
- A jump in natural gas prices is coming to Manitobans, who will pay about $38 more each year.
- Flooding forces evacuation of 35 homes in Petersfield, Man.
- About 35 homes in Petersfield, Manitoba, have been evacuated after floodwater breached the road, cutting off access.
- Wet weather heightens flood worries in Manitoba video
- It's going to be an ugly, wet few days in southern Manitoba, and the rain is raising flooding worries in many places.
- B.C. couple using Manitoba sun to power their dreams video
- Will and Bev Eert are B.C. transplants who are building a solar-powered house about 40 kilometres southwest of Portage la Prairie, Man. When complete, the timber-frame house will be completely off the grid.