Set Winnipeg as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 9:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 34
Feels like: 93
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
SSE 31 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Hazy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 18.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the morning. High 25. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect some showers Sunday night into Monday morning, then clearing Monday afternoon with another warm daytime high at 28 degrees. The transition from August to September will feel more like June to July. We’re back into the really warm weather by Tuesday and don’t really cool down too much until Friday this week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Point of View I am part of the Ashley Madison hack
- CBC Manitoba journalist Holly Moore reveals why her email address has appeared in the recent hack of the infidelity website AshleyMadison.com.
- Fisherman, 70, dies after being pulled from river near Norwood Bridge
- A 70-year-old man was pulled from the Red River near the Norwood Bridge Sunday morning and taken to hospital in critical condition, emergency officials say.
- Sagkeeng First Nation walk calls for inquiry into missing, murdered indigenous women
- Families from Sagkeeng First Nation started walking from their home community Sunday morning calling for an inquiry into missing and murdered indigenous women (MMIW). They're headed for the Manitoba Legislature in Winnipeg and hope to arrive Tuesday.
- Winnipeg's Sunday mosquito-fogging schedule (Aug. 30)
- Here's Winnipeg's mosquito-fogging schedule for Sunday, Aug. 30.
- Stabbing death sparks safety concerns in North Kildonan housing complex
- People living in a Manitoba Housing complex in North Kildonan say they fear for their safety after a homicide last weekend.