Set Broadview as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 9:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 1.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Rail backlogs could cost Saskatchewan billions: report
- Report commissioned by Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce warns that even getting 80 per cent of the province's exports to market is far from good enough.
- Sask. Muslim communities working to prevent radicalization
- Groups representing Muslims in Saskatchewan are now reaching out and working with the RCMP and Regina Police Service to dispel misconceptions about their faith.
- Photos Reddit user's photos show 'breathtaking' Saskatchewan sights
- A Reddit user's photos from a "glorious roadtrip" through Saskatchewan poke fun at the province.
- Care aide speaks out on poor staffing in Sask. facilities
- Peter Bowden, a care aide worker in Saskatoon, says there are dangerously inadequate staffing levels at facilities in the province.
- Melville woman dies following ATV-van collision on weekend
- RCMP say a 25-year-old woman from Melville is dead following a collision Saturday evening on Highway 10, just south of the Melville highway bypass.