Set Broadview as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 2:00 PM CST
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:08 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
NW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this afternoon. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. High 28. Humidex 35.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Oil-drenched birds treated near site of Husky pipeline leak in Saskatchewan
- Three birds drenched in oil have been brought in for treatment at an animal shelter near the site of a pipeline leak that spilled 200,000 litres of oil and chemicals into the North Saskatchewan River on Thursday.
- New City of Prince Albert to provide update on oil spill situation
- The City of Prince Albert will hold a news conference on Sunday to update the public on how it will protect the local water supply from an oil spill in the North Saskatchewan River.
- 'I can be on that podium': Sask. wrestler ready for Rio
- Saskatoon wrestler Jillian Gallays is in her final weeks of preparation before she heads off to Rio.
- Girl, 15, charged with assault with a weapon in Regina
- On Saturday night, a 15-year-old girl was charged with assault with a weapon.
- Prince Albert moves to emergency planning as oil-spill boom breached
- The city of Prince Albert, Sask., activated its emergency operations centre on Saturday afternoon to put together a contingency plan after noting that a boom set up to contain an oil spill upriver had been breached.