Set Broadview as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 11:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
E 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Apr 27, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 4.
Sunny. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Low zero.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Protesters swarm cars outside dinner event hosted by Sask. Premier Brad Wall video
- Hundreds of people from more than a dozen organizations rallied and swarmed around cars outside the Saskatoon venue where Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall gave a keynote address at his Premier's Dinner event Thursday.
- Sask. Tornado Hunter to lead photography trip to Newfoundland
- Storm chaser and photographer Greg Johnson is leading a workshop to Newfoundland this summer, where he hopes to expose Saskatchewanians to the natural beauty of the east coast.
- Woman from Senlac, Sask. dead following highway crash near Lloydminster
- A 23-year-old woman from Senlac, Sask. is dead following a two-vehicle collision on Highway 17, 35 kilometres south of Lloydminster.
- Whitecap Dakota First Nation hopes to vote on self-government in 3 years
- The First Nation, located 26 kilometres south of Saskatoon and with a membership of 616 people, signed an agreement-in-principle with the federal government Thursday.
- Regina woman shot in face with pellet guns during armed robbery
- On Tuesday night a woman was shot multiple times with a pellet gun after an attempted robbery. Regina Police Service are looking for two suspects.