Set Broadview as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
WNW 29 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing late this evening. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 early this evening then becoming light overnight. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 32 this evening and minus 40 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 41 in the morning and minus 31 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 34.
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Cultural needs part of Regina jail protest, defence lawyer says
- The need for cultural and spiritual services is part of the motivation behind a hunger strike at the Regina Correctional Centre, a defence lawyer says.
- Robert Latimer can travel outside Canada, parole board rules
- The Parole Board of Canada's appeal division has ruled Robert Latimer can travel freely outside Canada.
- Saskatchewan cheer teams withdraw from West Ed competition
- Cheerleaders and dancers from three Regina high schools will not be going to a competition at the West Edmonton Mall this weekend due to safety concerns.
- The Brier: Saskatchewan tightens hold on 2nd place video
- Saskatchewan's Steve Laycock strengthened his grip on second place at the Tim Hortons Brier with a 7-4 victory over New Brunswick's Jeremy Mallais at Calgary's Scotiabank Saddledome.
- Microbrewery will be asset to Regina neighbourhood, businessman says
- Regina's Heritage area south of the downtown may soon have a microbrewery — a development that delights some neighbours, but bothers others.