Set Broadview as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
WNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 38.
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning near noon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 39 in the morning.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 22. Wind chill minus 35.
|Light snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -30°
5° | -22°
-14° | -24°
7° | -11°
-21° | -23°
-6° | -9°
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- One person killed in highway crash north of Kindersley
- Police have closed a portion of Highway 21 south of the Highway 31 junction after a fatal crash between a semi trailer and a minivan.
- Large Regina house fire causes $150K in damage
- Investigators are looking into the cause of a large fire that forced a group of people out of a Regina home in the early hours of Sunday morning.
- Regina police probe weekend robberies, weapons call
- Regina police responded Saturday to several robberies and a weapons call leading to multiple arrests.
- Prairie deep freeze means more wind chill warnings
- Most of the Prairies continues to be locked in a deep freeze, with a number of communities under wind chill warnings, including Regina and Winnipeg
- Late Sask. Métis senator's brush with Mandela remembered
- A late Saskatchewan Métis Senator's family is remembering the time he met with Nelson Mandela. On September 4, 1998, John B. Boucher was chosen to represent Métis people in Canada in a short meeting with the South African icon.