Set Broadview as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 7:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 early this evening then becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
Sunny. High 14.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny|
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Stampeders find other means of motivation for game against Roughriders
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders play the Calgary Stampeders in Calgary tonight. Both teams have already secured a berth in the playoffs.
- Harvest is over, now what about all that grain?
- The harvest is done and now farmers have to think about all the grain in the bin.
- 10 things to do in Saskatchewan this weekend
- Wondering what to do this weekend? Check out these events around the province.
- Lac La Ronge Indian Band using sonar to search river for missing man
- A First Nation band has brought in sonar equipment to help search for a missing man in Prince Albert, Sask.
- Poppies not available until Oct. 31, but remembrance can begin now
- A week from today the Royal Canadian Legion will begin its poppy campaign — but remembrance can take place at any time, officials say.