Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
N 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Light snow ending this morning then clearing. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 25 this morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 22.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High minus 7.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Behind the is next round of shovelling, Friday will be a brighter day with a high of -11. Over the weekend we claw our way back toward -1 on Sunday but it will be cloudy by then with more flurries moving in Sunday night, leading to light snow on Monday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Buck Pierce rejoins Blue Bombers as coach
- Former quarterback Buck Pierce is becoming a Winnipeg Blue Bomber once again, this time as a member of the coaching staff.
- Snowy, sloppy streets challenge Winnipeg drivers
- Another overnight snowfall means another day of difficult driving conditions in southern Manitoba.
- Blog Jets get a reality check in loss to Kings
- A 3-1 loss to the Los Angeles Kings Thursday night came as not only a reminder of where the Jets currently stand among the elite in the NHL, but provided a check on where they need to be if they plan to make an honest bid for the postseason.
- Winnipeg's frozen pipes problem an 'emergency,' says official video
- The number of Winnipeg properties with no water because of frozen pipes now exceeds 700, in a situation city officials are calling an emergency.
- Top 5 things to do in Winnipeg this weekend
- It looks like things are finally starting to warm up a bit, so you might be able to spend some time outdoors this weekend without too much misery.