Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 9:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
SE 31 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light late in the afternoon. High 16.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a sunny, warm and windy day today. We’ll get to 17 here in the Red River Valley but more like 20 to 23 in the southwest corner of the province. Wednesday (election day), we start with a sun/cloud mix along with gusty winds. Expect clouds to thicken up through the day bringing in a few showers in the afternoon and evening. It’s not a lot of rain but an umbrella will come in handy if late afternoon or early evening is when you head out the door to do your voting. Thursday is generally cloudy with some afternoon sunny breaks. We could see a shower in the early morning in the southeast on Thursday. Both Wednesday and Thursday should get to 16 degrees. We’re still mild on Friday at 17 with a sun/cloud mix. Temperatures will cool slightly for the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SSE @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: W @ 10 in the morning. W @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief' video
- The discovery of several dead babies in a Winnipeg storage locker is "tragic beyond belief," say police.
- Winnipeg Votes: Are you going to cast your ballot? video
- Winnipeg's civic election could have a high voter turnout Wednesday, with almost half of eligible voters expected to cast their ballots.
- Puppies found abandoned in box at Pine Falls dump video
- Animal rescue groups in Manitoba are raising alarms after seven abandoned puppies were found in a box at the landfill in Pine Falls over the weekend.
- Live Chat Replay Ebola facts: The truth about the virus
- #Ebolafacts: CBC News dedicated a special day of coverage to help Canadians decipher fact from fiction in the global conversation about Ebola. Read our discussion with CBC readers here.
- Mayoral front-runner asks voters to abandon Gord Steeves
- One of the perceived leaders in Winnipeg's mayoral race took aims at the candidate in fourth place after the latest poll.