Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
S 2 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 30 km/h early in the afternoon. High 17.
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy|
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The difference today will be the lack of wind. Winds will hover around 10 to 15 km/h out of the southwest and we’ll still get to at least 16 degrees. Overnight, the clouds fill in again so low temps will stay mild at 8 degrees. Friday is another warm and breezy day with an afternoon high of 17 and winds gusting to 40km/h. We start Friday with cloud but clear through the afternoon which takes us into a sunny Saturday with a cooler but still above normal high of 13. Expect gusty winds on Saturday as well.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SW @ 10/15 in the late afternoon.
Friday: SSW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 20 in the morning. WNW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Robert-Falcon Ouellette being wooed by political parties video
- Coming off a strong third-place finish in Winnipeg's mayoral election, Robert-Falcon Ouellette says he's already being courted by provincial and federal political parties.
- Updated Manitoba dam protesters demand revenue sharing, hydro bill help
- Manitoba Premier Greg Selinger says he's willing to consider the demands of protesters from a northern First Nation occupying the grounds of a key power-generating station.
- New CBC's Mitch Peacock with Jets' Grant Clitsome on Ottawa shooting video
- CBC's Mitch Peacock talks with Grant Clitsome of the Winnipeg Jets.
- Judy Wasylycia-Leis cleans house, will keep eye on city hall
- The sound of vacuuming droned through the empty rooms of Judy Wasylycia-Leis' campaign headquarters Thursday.
- Ottawa shooting: Hug your children, Winnipeg School Division advises
- After Ottawa was caught in the grip of a deadly shooting Wednesday, school officials in Winnipeg's largest division are reaching out to students and parents with advice and information.