Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
W 10 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 29 this evening.
Cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 28 in the afternoon.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 38.
|Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-7° | -23°
19° | -9°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday won’t be quite as cold as Wednesday morning but frostbite is still a concern if you are not dressed for the weather. Including Thursday, 4 more days of temps that hover 10 degrees colder than normal. Records are in the mid -30s but this cold snap is unique in it’s length. According to the numbers I’m predicting, it will end up being a 12 day cold snap of temps between 8 and 13 degrees below seasonal. Get ready for some flurries on Friday night into Saturday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 10/15in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20 in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Postal workers' union fears cuts will hurt seniors, disabled video
- The president of the Canadian Union of Postal Workers in Winnipeg says he's disappointed but not surprised with Canada Post's announcement that it will phase out home delivery in urban areas and cut thousands of jobs.
- 'Gay Away' gimmick candy at Manitoba store offends parents video
- A novelty item that claims to "cure gayness" has been removed from a store's shelves in Gimli, Man., after parents expressed shock that the product was available there.
- Video Salvation Army hosts early Christmas feast video
- The Salvation Army held a big Christmas feast on Wednesday night for hundreds of Winnipeg's less fortunate.
- Cangene to be acquired by Emergent BioSolutions
- Winnipeg-based Cangene Corp. has agreed to be acquired by U.S.-based Emergent BioSolutions in an all-cash deal that values the company at $222 million US.
- Winnipeg Jets cope with injury-addled players video
- The Winnipeg Jets are coping with a number of injuries, and coach Claude Noel didn’t have any firm answers on Wednesday about when four of the injured players would be back in the game.