Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 27, 16 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
NNW 31 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 27, 16 at 6:44 AM CDT Tue Sep 27, 16 at 6:44 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this afternoon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Winds do drop off into Tuesday morning. Tuesday is a breezy day but only up to 30km/h in the morning. High pressure at the surface will result in sunshine and light winds by Wednesday. Temps heat up into the 20s again for Friday and Saturday. The coming weekend will be much better for getting outside and enjoying the colours of fall.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Winkler bowling alley attack victim dies in hospital
- A Saskatoon man who was assaulted with a pool cue at a bowling alley in Winkler, Man., over the weekend has died.
- Tolko mill in The Pas could have buyer
- There could be good news for more than 300 Tolko employees in The Pas. Tolko, the union representing a number of mill employees and a potential buyer met in Winnipeg on Monday to discuss a possible sale that could keep the plant open.
- Man jailed for hiding his children in Mexico for 4 years to be sentenced for sexual assault
- A Winnipeg man who made national headlines for abducting his two children and hiding them in Mexico for four years will be sentenced on Tuesday after pleading guilty to sexual assault.
- Refugee advocates worry about rent costs as more than 900 refugees set to arrive
- Resettlement agencies are gearing up for another wave of refugees, many of them coming from Syria. More than 900 are set to arrive, but the head of the Manitoba Interfaith Immigration Council says permanent affordable housing will be very hard to find unless a rent supplement under the former NDP government is reinstated.
- Group campaigns to help Shamattawa rebuild, starting with its youth
- A trio of people who care deeply for Shamattawa First Nation have started a campaign to support the community’s youth through mentorship with a goal of preventing further tragedies.