Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 2:00 AM CDT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 9:21 PM
W 15 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 14.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the morning. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few showers ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 after midnight. Low 14.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
26° | 11°
79° | 52°
31° | 14°
88° | 57°
32° | 16°
90° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday will be a cloudy day with showers on and off through the afternoon and evening. This is the wrap-around rain from that departing low. Sunday will be slightly cooler at 22 with a northerly breeze at 30km/h but it will also be sunny. Next week looks very stable. I have fairly sunny skies in my forecast each day with highs ranging from 25 on Monday to 29 on Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: WSW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Buffer zones bug Winnipeg residents bitten by mosquitoes video
- While some Winnipeggers are upset about the city's efforts to kill off mosquitos, one Winnipeg woman is upset her home is not getting fogged.
- Lake Manitoba flood threat too much for some residents video
- The flood fight is underway along Lake Manitoba, but some residents say the threat of more water — three years after the area was flooded — is too much for them to bear.
- Victim's family speaks at sentencing in drunk, high-speed crash video
- The family of a Winnipeg woman who was killed by a drunk driver last year was the first to read aloud their victim impact statement in front of television cameras during the driver's sentencing hearing on Friday afternoon.
- Ottawa girl visits Winnipeg to see first ever polar bear video
- An 11-year-old Ottawa girl, who has raised money for polar bear conservation, is in Winnipeg to see a polar bear for the very first time.
- Manitobans soon able to fill growlers with draft beer
- Manitobans will soon be able to buy draft beer and take it home in large glass jugs known as growlers.