Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
NNE 27 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 6:56 AM CDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 6:56 AM CDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind north 30 km/h. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High plus 2.
|Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Well, we saw it on Saturday and there’s more today. Yes, I’m talking about spring time snow. Again today, the snow is likely to accumulate in grassy areas here in the city with wet or slushy streets.There is a special weather statement in effect for the Winnipeg area. For Winnipeg, totals will be between 5 and 10cm.In the southeast (Whiteshell, Steinbach, Sprague) it’s a snowfall warning talking about 15-20cm of wet snow.Some of that will be ice pellets so the amounts may be a bit lower depending on the verticle temperature set-up as the system passes.The remainder of the week will still be on the chilly side of normal all across the south.We’ll have single digit highs through Friday, then highs of 12 or 13 for the weekend.Wind Forecast for Winnipeg:Monday: NE @ 30/50 in the afternoonTuesday: N @ 30/40 in the morning N @ 30/50 in the afternoonWednesday: NE @ 30/40 in the morning NE @ 25/30 in the afternoonThursday NE @ 15 in the morning N @ 30/40 in the afternoon
- Great-West Lifeco to lay off 13% of its Canadian workforce
- Insurance conglomerate Great-West Lifeco plans to lay off 1,500 Canadian workers this year and next year as part of a cost-cutting plan.
- Woman pleads with missing dog's new owners for his return
- A Manitoba woman is pleading with the person who adopted her missing dog from the City of Winnipeg’s animal shelter to return the dog back home.
- PARENTING COLUMN Square peg, round hole: When your child's teacher is a bad fit
- When Janice's eight-year-old started feeling anxious about school, she learned her daughter had a teacher who was a bad fit for her child. It was difficult, but it opened the door to a conversation about the relationship between some adults and kids.
- FEATURE 'Mother Nature's taking charge': The scramble to save Manitoba from the Flood of the Century
- Twenty years ago this month, a hush choked the air in southern Manitoba. The Flood of the Century, the most severe in Manitoba's Red River Valley since 1852, forced out 28,000 and left silence. And lots of water.
- RCMP investigate suspicious death of woman, 19, from Sagkeeng
- The RCMP's major crimes officers are investigating the suspicious death of a 19-year-old woman from Sagkeeng First Nation.