Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
SSE 20 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h. High 26. Humidex 28. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 28. Humidex 31.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday brings a mix of sun and cloud to southern Manitoba in the morning. In the afternoon, a warm front moves through and brings a chance of showers to the southeast. Winnipeg is on the northern edge of that rain in the afternoon and evening. We could even see a T-Storm Saturday evening. Sunday will feel more like mid July. I have bumped the Winnipeg number up to 29 for the afternoon but the southwest will be in the 30 to 32 range on Sunday afternoon. Then, a few more showers Sunday night as a cold front moves across and cools us off to seasonal temps to start the next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SSE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Tolko Industries: Why they're closing The Pas mill and what it means
- Tolko Industries announced Monday that in December, its 332 employees in The Pas will be without jobs. The mill has operated in northern Manitoba for 40 years, the last 19 under Tolko. So why is it closing it now?
- WEATHER Sun-cloud mix, risk of showers in parts of southern Manitoba Saturday
- A weather system sweeping through the southeast of the province could bring showers to the region Saturday.
- Canada Post's relationship with its workers is blighted by 'underlying toxicity'
- Whenever Canada Post management and union representatives reach an agreement, whether through negotiation or arbitration, the resolution may not be enough to repair their fraught relations.
- Manitoba man rescued near Into the Wild bus in Alaska
- Authorities in Alaska say a Canadian man is the latest person to be rescued near an abandoned bus made famous by the book and film Into the Wild.
- Manitoba men weep after learning they were switched at birth 41 years ago video
- Leon Swanson and David Tait Jr. are 41 years old and have just learned they're not exactly who they thought they were.