Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 5:37 PM
NW 19 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 42 this morning and minus 33 this afternoon.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 36.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 36.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday and Saturday will be the coldest days of the week. Early morning temps both days will approach the -30 mark. The afternoon high on Friday will be -23 but winds will be NW @ 20/30 producing exposed skin freeze times closer to 10 minutes. We moderate slightly on Saturday as cloud builds in from the west in the afternoon. Expect light snow to start in the Red River Valley mid evening (earlier for Brandon) and last through the overnight period. We really start to get milder on Sunday along with more occasional light snow through the day. It’s back to a mix of sun and cloud on Monday with a high close to seasonal at -7.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 20/30in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Cold, cold, extreme cold all across Manitoba video
- Manitoba has been wrapped in an icy blanket of extreme cold.
- Clean-energy deal being signed today 1st step to green NAFTA
- Energy ministers from Canada, the United States and Mexico will sign a significant co-operation deal on clean energy in Winnipeg on Friday, a first step toward continental collaboration to battle climate change.
- Event that pampers Winnipeg sex trade workers for a night needs help
- Organizers of a sleepover event that pampers Winnipeg sex trade workers for a night are looking for donations and volunteers.
- Woman develops potentially life-threatening infection after pedicure in Winnipeg spa video
- A Winnipeg woman who developed a life-threatening infection after a pedicure wants Manitoba to toughen up its regulation of spas and salons.
- Teghan's 5 things to do in Winnipeg this weekend (Feb. 12-14)
- It's looking like a frigid start to the weekend, so you're going to have to bundle up like crazy to survive Festival du Voyageur's kickoff this weekend.