Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
S 9 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 35 this morning and minus 25 this afternoon.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19 with temperature rising to minus 15 by morning. Wind chill minus 28.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Light snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. High minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Get ready for a few -30 temps on Wednesday night…. even colder in the north. Not much relief in sight but we do get a little milder as a snowy system pushes through the prairies Thursday and then into Friday for the eastern prairies. This is the same system that delivered lots of snow in the mountains Wednesday. It will lose a lot of it’s steam as it moves toward Manitoba. By supper time Friday, we’ll see snow in Winnipeg. Expect to shovel 3 or 4cm Saturday morning. There’ll be a couple more cms on Saturday before the temp dives again into Sunday morning.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: S @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NNE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NNE @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Biting wind chill lingers in Manitoba as cold snap continues
- You know it's a deep freeze when you're holding out for a high of –9 C that doesn't even arrive until Tuesday.
- Updated Syrian Electronic Army claims hack of news sites, including CBC
- The Syrian Electronic Army is claiming responsibility for the hacking of multiple news websites, including CBC News.
- Manitoba doctor disciplined after questionable care of 2 infants
- A Brandon pediatrician has been censured for his care of two infants, one who died and another who needed a life-saving liver transplant.
- Winnipegger raising money for families affected by house fire
- A donation campaign is underway to help families left homeless by a fire in St. Norbert Wednesday regain some of what was lost.
- Winnipeggers prepare for Black Friday shopping frenzy
- With Black Friday less than two days away, shoppers are already coming up with a plan of attack, making lists of where the big deals are.