Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 2:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
NNE 6 km/h
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 9:15 PM CST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 9:15 PM CST
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning late this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon with risk of freezing drizzle. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near noon. High zero.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect patchy fog again in the Red River Valley on Wednesday morning. That will dissipate early in the day. We may even see a few sunny breaks Wednesday afternoon before a few more evening flurries start up.
We start to cool off and dry out toward the end of the week and the weekend. I have us at -7 on Friday and -8 on Saturday. That kind of weather sticks around into next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: Light Wind in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Recap Matthews' Leafs get last laugh on Laine's Jets video
- Jake Gardiner scored in overtime Tuesday night as Auston Matthews' Toronto Maple Leafs prevailed 5-4 over Patrik Laine's Winnipeg Jets.
- Government pressed on plan to deal with migrants illegally crossing into Canada
- The Liberal government is closely tracking the influx of asylum seekers illegally crossing into Canada, but opposition critics say more must be done to deal with the unfolding situation.
- 'Jubal didn't have to go this way': Brother of slain bus driver calls for action at funeral video
- The brother of a Winnipeg bus driver who was stabbed to death on the job last week demands action from Canadian politicians during his eulogy.
- Warm weather woes: Truck goes through Red River ice near Lockport
- The warm weather has wreaked havoc on the hopes of people fishing on the ice, and safety on the ice is becoming an issue, says a longtime Red River outfitter and guide.
- 'She touched so many of our lives ': Girl who wished for community playground dies
- Jordin Bailey may not have survived to see her wish for a playground in her community fulfilled, but her legacy will live on in the structure, says the chief of Norway House.