Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 6:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
ESE 21 km/h
Rain mixed with snow
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 6:10 PM CDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 6:10 PM CDT
Rain mixed with light snow ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low zero.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the morning. High 6.
Clearing late in the evening. Low zero.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’ve been adding up some of the rainfall and the highest amounts as of this morning seem to be coming from the Brandon region at 23mm. Pilot Mound comes in at 19mm, Killarney at 16mm and Melita at 18mm. Winnipeg is at around 10mm as of noon today. Most of the heavier rain is east of R.R. Valley and back to the west north of Brandon. I’m seeing some lightning strikes in SE Sask. Winnipeg should pick another few mms today and about 7 or 8mm in the next 24 hours. Areas like Steinbach and Pinawa can expect another 10-12mm today and tonight. We still could see a few wet snowflakes on Friday morning as the showers become scattered through the day. We’ll clear out Friday evening. The better day on the weekend will be Saturday. It will be breezy with a chilly high of 9 degrees but Sunday afternoon and evening will be windy as another rainy system heads our way for Sunday aft/eve and into Monday
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NE @ 10 in the morning. E @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: E @ 30/40 in the morning. SE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Lake St. Martin homes slated for demolition sold off instead
- Some condemned buildings slated for demolition at flood-ravaged Lake St. Martin have been sold off instead.
- New David Douglas claims RCMP violated his charter rights video
- An application by Winnipeg Real estate broker David Douglas arguing the RCMP violated his charter rights will be back in court May 15.
- Winnipeg School Division nixes earlier start times at 4 schools
- The Winnipeg School Division is not going ahead with earlier class start times at four schools that were going to be part of a pilot project.
- Manitoba to crack down on misleading phone, internet service offers video
- The Manitoba government wants to crack down on misleading and confusing promotions for wireless, TV and internet service by forcing providers to be clear about how much their offers really cost.
- University of Winnipeg lacking adequate counselling services video
- Two University of Winnipeg students have said they haven’t received adequate access to counselling resources on campus.