Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 23, 17 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
N 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Mar 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 7.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
There’s a little more cloud than sun in the sun/cloud mix today so temps will get to about 5 degrees, a little short of the 7 degrees I was forecasting earlier. Winds also drop off as the afternoon wears on.
Winds are generally out of the southwest today but shift to the north overnight bringing in a cooler day on Friday. It’s a one day cool down though, and really, just closer to the seasonal normal.
Starting on the weekend, daytime highs will be between 6 and 8 degrees through into next week so the snow cover will really start to disappear.
Saturday’s winds are gusty out of the south and Sunday brings a cloud day with a slight chance of a sprinkle.
I have a double digit high forecast for Thursday next week but before you ditch the snow tires and break out the summer clothes, remember, it’s early. I’ll keep you posted.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20/25 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 30/50 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- Young mother's case of flesh-eating disease mistaken for a bad flu video
- A 28-year-old survivor of flesh-eating disease said it was her two sons who kept her going through the amputations of both her legs and her writing arm.
- Wyatt retains crown as king of the business meal, councillor expenses data shows video
- Coun. Russ Wyatt claimed more business meeting expenses than Winnipeg's 14 other city councillors combined last year, according to city data on councillor's expenses.
- 'They dropped the ball': Emerson reeve disappointed with federal budget video
- Greg Janzen, the reeve of Emerson, Man., says the federal budget didn't give the small border town the support it needs to handle increasing numbers of asylum seekers.
- Wyatt demands resignation of Winnipeg CAO, cites accountability issues
- Coun. Russ Wyatt is calling for the resignation of Winnipeg chief administrative officer Doug McNeil, citing a laundry list of complaints about accountability and access to information.
- Homeowners warned about fake Manitoba Hydro inspector
- Winnipeggers are being cautioned about a man who falsely posed as a Manitoba Hydro worker and claimed he needed to check a homeowner's furnace.