Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
SSE 16 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri May 22, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Temps continue to warm up here in the south. Expect an afternoon high close to 25 degrees along with lots of sunshine and not a lot of wind. The weekend looks solid! It will be a great weekend for outside work or play. I’m forecasting highs in Winnipeg of 26 on Saturday and 23 on Sunday. I don’t see any rain until Monday but that system clears out Tuesday and it will be slightly cooler through the middle of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: S @ 20 in the morning. SW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 15/20 the morning. SW @ 10 the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 10 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- New 5-car pileup snarls rush hour traffic on Bishop Grandin
- A five-car pileup on Bishop Grandin Boulevard snarled morning rush-hour traffic in Winnipeg on Friday.
- Winnipeg doctor disciplined for sending patients to ER
- In a rare move, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba (CPSM) has disciplined a doctor for sending patients to the emergency room without examining them himself - a practice the CPSM says can contribute to long waits in the ER.
- New 5 ways to keep ants out of your house this spring
- Robert Anderson is an entomologist at the Canadian Museum of Nature, he told CBC's Information Radio what you really need to know about the mighty insects.
- Top 5 things to do in Winnipeg this weekend (May 22-24)
- If you want to see some very affordable ballet, check out the RWB’s La Bayadere (a fancy name for two shows, one of which is about Pinocchio), and if you want to do a little shopping, check out a roof-top vintage sale with popsicles and music.
- Fire crews extinguish blaze at Whiskey Dix on Main Street
- Fire crews extinguished a blaze at a Main Street bar Thursday night.