Grand Beach, MB
Set Grand Beach as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
NNW 40 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Periods of light snow ending early this morning then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 31.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 28.
Light snow ending late in the afternoon then partly cloudy. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the evening. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 28.
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect gusty winds at 50km/h Wednesday night with a temperature droping into the mid minus teens by Thursday morning. Thursday bring a slightly brighter sky with a steady or falling temperature. We get a bit of a break Friday with a high of -8 and another little blast of snow (1-2cm) across the south. Then, the reality check…. we’ll be at around -22 by Saturday afternoon and -28 by Sunday morning.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NNW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg water main break at Memorial Boulevard and York Avenue
- Winnipeg police are directing traffic at Memorial Boulevard and York Avenue because of what they are calling a large water main break.
- Siloam Mission desperate for water, dips into summer reserve
- Siloam Mission says it is treading water because it is down to a single day's worth of bottled water for its clients.
- January turns a cold shoulder back on Winnipeg
- After a stretch of extremely mild temperatures — with daytime highs above zero, even getting to 4 C at one point — the true feel of January is coming back to Winnipeg.
- Updated CRTC to allow U.S. Super Bowl commercials starting in 2017
- Canada's broadcast regulator plans to ban Canadian specialty TV channels from blacking out U.S. Super Bowl ads in favour of Canadian ones, starting with the big game in early 2017.
- Power restored for thousands of Winnipeggers left in dark
- At least one problem has been resolved for thousands of Winnipeggers who were left in the dark on Wednesday — the power is back on.