Current Conditions

Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT

4°C 39°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM

Wind: ESE 19 km/h
Humidity: 89%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Rain
High: 5°
High: 41°

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 1°
Low: 34°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT

Today

Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High plus 5.

Tonight

Rain ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 1.

Friday

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers in the morning then partly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High 8.

 

Extended Forecast

Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday

April 25

April 26

April 27

April 28

April 29

April 30

Chance of rain showers or flurries Sunny Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Sunny

High 8°

High 46°


P.O.P. 40%

9° | -1°

48° | 30°

10° | 3°

50° | 37°


P.O.P. 60%

11° | 5°

52° | 41°


P.O.P. 70%

13° | 2°

55° | 36°


P.O.P. 60%

16° | 1°

61° | 34°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!