Victoria Beach, MB
Set Victoria Beach as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then periods of light snow. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 2.
Periods of light snow ending this evening then clearing. Wind south 20 km/h becoming north 30 this evening. Low minus 15.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
From Thursday’s high temp, we only drop 3 or 4 degrees for an overnight low into Friday morning. Friday won’t be quite as bright but you can expect temps up around -3 in the Red River Valley and +1 in the western parts of southern Manitoba like Brandon. Expect a milder weekend as well with my forecast calling for a -3 on Saturday and a -1 on Sunday. Plus temps reach southeastern Manitoba by Monday and Tuesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: W @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: WNW @ 10 the morning. SW @ 10/15 the afternoon.
Saturday: WNW @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg man considered radical extremist by CSIS, his father says
- A career member of Canada’s armed forces said CSIS has informed him his 23-year-old son is now considered a radical extremist. He worries he could be swept up when new anti-terror legislation comes into force.
- Winnipeg Folk Festival releases 2015 line-up
- The lineup for this year's Winnipeg Folk Festival was announced Wednesday evening.
- Swan River New Democrat says NDP treated his constituency unfairly
- An already controversial situation in Swan River just got worse for the NDP. A last minute re-vote that was supposed to regain the trust of people in the constituency, is now being challenged.
- Bell blames Manitoba customer for not noticing billing error video
- You might want to check your monthly bill, if you have satellite TV service from Bell.
- Mark Edward Grant could get new trial in abduction, murder of Candace Derksen video
- Cliff and Wilma Derksen remain convinced that Mark Edward Grant is responsible for their daughter's 1984 abduction and murder but understand why the man is happy he's been awarded a new trial.