Victoria Beach, MB
Set Victoria Beach as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
SSW 28 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 28, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Aug 28, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers before morning with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny|
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll stay with sunny skies Thursday as daytime highs climb back into the upper 20s by Thursday afternoon. I’ve been tracking a weak cold front that will move through the south late Thursday into Friday. Right now, it looks like that front will produce some overnight showers Thursday night and some early morning showers on Friday morning. Friday afternoon should be sunny but breezy and a little cooler at about 22 degrees. The normal seasonal high is 23 degrees. Expect sunshine Saturday but some showers Sunday with a risk of a thunderstorm.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Murdered aboriginal women: What to know about a national public inquiry
- With so much debate about a public inquiry into Canada's missing and murdered aboriginal women, here's a closer look at how one could work and what it could reasonably hope to achieve.
- Sunny, warm weather in Winnipeg Thursday
- It’s mainly sunny with a high of 27 C in Winnipeg Thursday.
- Woman wants Red River dredged for bodies of missing, murdered
- The sister of a woman who went missing in 2008 wants the Red River dredged to search for the bodies of missing and murdered women.
- Winnipeg garage fire near Polo Park causes $35K in damages
- A Winnipeg garage fire on the 200 block of Hampton Street near Polo Park spread to the house before jumping to a neighbouring garage.
- Thieves steal tires off truck parked in Westwood overnight video
- A man working in Winnipeg woke to find thieves stole the tires right off of his truck Wednesday morning.