Victoria Beach, MB
Set Victoria Beach as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 4:00 AM CDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 9:43 PM
ESE 20 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. Fog patches becoming hazy this morning. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Hazy. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Hazy. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It will be a warm week for Canada’s birthday. Next rain chance I see is on Tuesday night for the south but Winnipeg is just on the northern edge of that. It’s a band of rain that moves west to east across the international border and covers the southwest portiong of the province and the lower Red River Valley. I’ll keep a risk of a thunderstorm in for that time period as well. Temps in Winnipeg will be consistently between 26 and 29 degrees for daytime highs right through to next Monday. I’ll be watching for some showers again later on Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Freedom Road campaign aims to raise $10M for Shoal Lake 40 First Nation
- A Winnipeg man has started a crowdfunding campaign to raise $10 million to build an all-weather road that would connect the Shoal Lake 40 First Nation, which is on a man-made island, to the outside world.
- 6 WestJet passengers injured after flight from Edmonton diverted to Winnipeg video
- Six passengers were injured in an emergency evacuation of a WestJet plane that was diverted to Winnipeg because of a threat.
- Violent encounter between Thompson bar bouncer and man caught on tape video
- RCMP in Thompson, Man., have opened an investigation after a Facebook video surfaced of a man being dragged, choked and punched by a security guard at a local bar.
- Deadly Nunavut crash prompts calls for mandatory child seats on planes video
- The death of a six-month-old boy after a crash-landing in 2012 has prompted investigators from the Transportation Safety Board to call for stricter rules to keep children safe during commercial flights.
- Jewish Post & News issues apology over opinion piece that angered aboriginal leaders video
- The Manitoba Jewish Post & News has issued an apology over an opinion piece that was critical of the recent Truth and Reconciliation Commission recommendation and has been found offensive by aboriginal leaders.