Victoria Beach, MB
Set Victoria Beach as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 07, 16 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
N 20 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 3.
Periods of light snow. Wind north 30 km/h. Low minus 13.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Conditions won’t change much Wednesday with a NW wind at 40/60 all day. The snow lets up on Wednesday afternoon so I can change the wording to “flurries with blowing snow” later in the day. We may see some sun on Thursday but we’ll likely continue to see lake effect flurries close to the lakes. Friday will be mainly sunny but very cold. Daytime highs will be around -17 on Friday and stay quite cold over the weekend and into next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/50 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: W @ 10/15 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Manitoba Storm Centre: School closures, highway info, weather alerts
- Check out the CBC Manitoba's Storm Centre to get the latest road conditions, school cancellations, business and community closures and power outages from across the province.
- CBC Investigates Millions of vehicles with potentially dangerous recalls still on road
- Millions of vehicles in Canada, an estimated one in six, have an outstanding safety recall, and auto industry experts say not enough is being done to fix them.
- Snow, cold weather excite Manitoba ski hill operators
- The winter storm battering Manitoba may have drivers grumbling, but it's the exact opposite reaction for those who operate ski hills.
- Video Snow continues to blow over Southern Manitoba video
- Falling snow to taper to flurries but the blowing snow will continue on Wednesday.
- Canada's barren ground caribou classified as 'threatened'
- Canada's barren ground caribou are likely to become endangered if nothing is done to help them, a new assessment suggests.