Victoria Beach, MB
Set Victoria Beach as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
NNW 27 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 28.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. Light snow beginning early in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the morning. High minus 3. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Light snow ending early in the evening then clearing. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Light snow||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
-1° | -13°
30° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s certainly a cooler day than yesterday, especially with the wind. Expect a high of -7. As of noon, we are at -9. On radar, I’m seeing a few flurries to the west of the Red River Valley and after some morning sunshine… it will be a cloudy afternoon. Winds drop to light tonight with a chilly low of -23 degrees. Wednesday is another slightly cool day at -6 along with some afternoon snow and blowing snow. We warm to +3 by Thursday afternoon. Expect a falling temp on Friday with a few flurries and a chilly weekend ahead.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 25 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg seeks ideas for developing Kenaston snow dump
- It's a mountain of snow right now, but the City of Winnipeg is looking for ideas on how to develop the snow dump lot on Kenaston Boulevard.
- New Winnipeg developer dinged $170K for not building park
- The city’s property committee has fined local developer Andrew Marquess $170,000 for building without a permit and breaching a city agreement.
- UFO sightings soar to new heights in Canada
- UFO sightings in Canada are sky high, hitting a total only seen once before in the past 25 years.
- 10 weird facts about the Forks river trail in 2014
- The popular Forks river trail has fallen victim to warming temperatures.
- Manitoba wants Ottawa to solve census counting dispute
- Manitoba wants the federal government to appoint a panel to rule on whether Statistics Canada undercounted the province's population in the last census.