Victoria Beach, MB
Set Victoria Beach as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 02, 15 at 2:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
SW 28 km/h
Chance of showers
Light snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 9:06 PM CDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 9:06 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 3.
A few rain showers changing to light snow late in the morning. Blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h becoming northwest 50 gusting to 70 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 5 in the afternoon.
Clearing in the evening. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 13.
|Light snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
0° | -13°
32° | 9°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As that system that brought snow to the north and warm weather to the south on Thursday continues to tracks east tonight, the colder air behind it wraps around into the south. All across southern Manitoba, temps will continue to fall through Thursday to about -2 by the afternoon along with a northwest wind at 40 gusting to 60km/h. We’ll also be dealing with a mixture of showers and flurries on and off through the day. Other than a few flurries overnight Friday into Saturday, our weather through the Easter weekend is fairly dry and on the cool side of normal (+6) well into next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 15/20 the morning. NW @ 10 the afternoon.
Saturday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Vic Toews's complaint against Pat Martin rejected by ethics commissioner
- Former Manitoba Conservative MP Vic Toews has lost his counter-complaint against NDP MP Pat Martin, who prompted a conflict-of-interest investigation over Toews's lobbying work.
- Trans-Canada Highway crash between semi and car sends 1 to hospital
- One person is in hospital following a collision between a semi-trailer and a car on the Trans-Canada Highway near Portage la Prairie, Man., on Wednesday afternoon.
- Target Canada to close all stores by April 12
- The end has come. Target Canada will close the last of its 133 stores to the public on April 12.
- Children in care to be taken out of Winnipeg hotels after serious attack on girl video
- Manitoba's family services minister has ordered staff to remove children in care from Winnipeg hotels, in light of a serious attack this morning that left a 15-year-old girl in critical condition.
- Winnipeg mom wants support, not pity, on World Autism Awareness Day
- A Winnipeg mother says she wants people to understand the truth of their lives, as World Autism Awareness Day is marked April 2.