Victoria Beach, MB
Set Victoria Beach as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 7:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
SE 21 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Periods of rain beginning overnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low 10.
Periods of rain ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind south 30 km/h. High 17.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Wind south 30 km/h becoming west 20 early in the evening. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The sun is doing its best to break through that cloud cover here over Winnipeg. I’m forecasting a high of 15 degrees today but I’m also tracking a few scattered showers through the RR Valley this evening with a more steady rain for western Manitoba tonight. The showers will be on and off through the day Wednesday along with fairly windy conditions and a high of 16 degrees. Thursday starts with calm, sunny conditions but late afternoon marks a significant change in the pattern. Winds will pick up out of the west and we can expect another band of showers that lasts into Friday morning. Friday clears but the winds remain strong through the day with a chilly 8 degrees high temp.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. WSW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: WSW @ 10 in the morning. W @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Complete Care ex-worker speaks out on CFS youth placed in hotels video
- A former support worker with Complete Care, a company hired by the Manitoba government to watch foster children who are placed in hotels, says she quit because she was frustrated that teens were falling through the cracks.
- Updated 1st Ebola case diagnosed in U.S. confirmed by CDC
- Top health officials have confirmed the first case of Ebola diagnosed in the U.S., saying a patient who recently travelled to Liberia has the disease and is being treated in isolation at a Texas hospital.
- Lock up chronic runaways to keep them safe: Winnipeg police officer
- A senior Winnipeg Police officer says police should have the power to lock up chronic runaways to protect them from being abused on the streets.
- Massive mural from Bay downtown destined for Manitoba Museum
- The Manitoba Museum is getting a massive mural courtesy of the Hudson’s Bay Company.
- Injuries plague Winnipeg Jets ahead of tonight's game against Ottawa video
- Forget their one-and-three record, it has been a tough pre-season for the Winnipeg Jets.