Victoria Beach, MB
Set Victoria Beach as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 9:00 PM CST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
SW 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Extreme wind chill minus 42.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 42 in the morning and minus 32 in the afternoon.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 16 by morning. Wind chill minus 28.
|Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll flirt with a -30 low on Friday night but Saturday, temps moderate slightly. However, the wind gets stronger on Saturday (see below). Afternoon temps on Saturday will be around -16 but the temperature will continue to rise into the evening. Cloud also moves over us here in the Red River Valley in the afternoon from west to east (earlier in the west) and brings a few cms of snow across the south Saturday night into Sunday. Sunday is a cloudy day and we really start to get milder (-6) along with more occasional light snow or flurries through the day. It’s back to a mix of sun and cloud on holiday Monday with a high close to seasonal at -7. Mid week brings another mini cold snap followed by another warm up and a cloudy second half of the week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg women's shelters receive $1K in treats for Valentine's Day
- Some women staying in Winnipeg shelters might have felt they didn't have much to celebrate on Valentine's Day, but Sara Smith and Laina Hughes set out to change that.
- Winnipeg community centre apologizes to mom after worker hurled racial slur at son
- The Champlain Community Centre in Winnipeg is apologizing to an indigenous mother after her teenage son was called a "stupid f---ing Indian" by an employee while waiting for a ride after school on Thursday.
- Elections Manitoba reviews employment policy after hiring of sex offender
- Elections Manitoba is taking a closer look at its employee screening process after a registered sex offender was hired as a door-to-door enumerator, but not everyone is happy with the organization's proposed changes.
- Scam targets Winnipeg taxpayers, say police
- Winnipeg police are warning residents to be wary of a telephone tax scam this tax season.
- Kael McKenzie sworn in as 1st transgender judge in Canadian history
- Canada’s first transgender judge was sworn in today in Winnipeg.