Victoria Beach, MB
Set Victoria Beach as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
SE 24 km/h
Showers or thunderstorms
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. Showers with thunderstorms beginning late this afternoon. Risk of a severe thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 28.
Showers with thunderstorms. Risk of a severe thunderstorm this evening. Local amount 50 mm in thunderstorms. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 before morning. Low 18.
Showers with thunderstorms ending early in the morning then cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 23.
|Showers or thunderstorms||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
After a hot and humid couple of days… the change happens Friday with afternoon and evening rain along with embedded thunderstorms. Saturday will be a better day to be outside with a sun/cloud mix and occasional showers but mostly later in the day. That rain intensifies Saturday night. Then Sunday is a “soaker” with periods of rain and winds getting gusty. Labour Day looks cloudy and windy with scattered showers and a cooler 18 degree high in the afternoon.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 15 in the morning. ESE @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Saturday: WNW @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NE @ 20/25 in the morning. E @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Manitoba minister promises to start 'clean up' on unfixed vehicle recalls
- Manitoba Minister of Consumer Protection Ron Lemieux will start consultations with the automobile industry on how to address unfixed safety recalls after a CBC investigation revealed more than one in six Manitoba cars have at least one.
- Top 5 things to do in Winnipeg this weekend (Sept. 4-7)
- It’s going to be a miserably soggy weekend, so I have a whole bunch of indoor stuff you guys can check out this weekend.
- New Kennedy House tea room faces 2.5 year closure: province
- A popular summer destination north of Winnipeg has spent the summer closed and won’t open again anytime soon.
- Delta Hotel evacuated, Winnipeg police bomb squad investigate
- Police officers evacuated the Delta Hotel in downtown Winnipeg Thursday afternoon and blocked off several streets in the area until about 9:30 p.m.
- Manitoba man dies after plunge from bridge into Ontario's Lake of the Woods
- Ontario Provincial Police in Kenora say a 48-year-old Manitoba man has died after jumping from the Keewatin Bridge into Lake of the Woods in Kenora, Ont. on Sunday evening.