Victoria Beach, MB
Set Victoria Beach as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 29, 14 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
ESE 18 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature rising to minus 9 by morning.
Periods of snow ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. Temperature falling to minus 16 in the afternoon.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 32.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -28°
9° | -18°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Snow totals will be between 10 and 20cm in west-central Manitoba and into the Interlake by Saturday mid day. In the Red River Valley, it’ll be more like 4-5cm that should wrap up by mid day Saturday. We can expect a rising temperature overnight into Saturday morning (-7 by 8am) and then a falling temperature Saturday afternoon (-14 by 4pm). Another major cold snap pushes the snow and the cloud out of the province on Sunday and Monday. Morning temps will be at -26 to -30 and highs will be -19 on Sunday and -17 on Monday. Expect high wind chills as well with gusty winds both days. I see a gradual return to seasonal conditions by the end of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 10 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Recap Jets strike first, lose to Bruins in OT video
- Dougie Hamilton scored 3:39 into overtime, and the Boston Bruins rallied for a 2-1 win over the Winnipeg Jets on Friday night.
- Many Winnipeggers apathetic about 102nd Grey Cup video
- Although many Canadians are looking forward to Sunday's 102nd Grey Cup, many locals are more focussed on next year's championship game in Winnipeg.
- David Sanders lambastes senior City of Winnipeg staff video
- Former mayoral candidate David Sanders criticized senior City of Winnipeg administration in ab Executive Policy Committee meeting Friday, but the comments didn't go unanswered.
- Winnipeg police looking for suspect in road rage death
- Winnipeg police have identified a suspect in a road rage incident last month that killed a 31-year-old man, but investigators hope the public can help track him down.
- Muslim community addresses extremism at Winnipeg forum
- People from the local Muslim community gathered in Winnipeg Friday to talk with members of the public about Islam and clarify that the religion doesn't support the violent actions of extremists.