Pine Falls, MB
Set Pine Falls as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 12:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
ESE 21 km/h
Rain mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. High plus 5.
Rain becoming mixed with snow overnight. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Low plus 1.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Becoming partly cloudy late in the evening. High 7.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Most of the rain falls tonight into Thursday morning… then we’ll see a bit of everything on Thursday including the odd sunny break and some showers in the afternoon. I’m expecting possibly another 10mm of rain Thursday depending on the strength of the showers in the afternoon. We could even see a few wet snowflakes on Friday morning before the showers become scattered through the day. We’ll clear out Friday late in the afternoon or early evening and set up for a sunny, dry weekend with highs of 9 and 11 Saturday and Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 25/30 in the morning. SW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 20 in the morning. ESE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: ESE @ 30/40 in the morning. SE @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Fire leaves newly-wed Manitoba couple homeless video
- A newly-wed couple in Morris, Manitoba, is homeless after their house burned to the ground.
- Winnipeg's St. James Street crowned worst road once again
- The pothole-laden St. James Street in Winnipeg topped the list of votes in CAA's annual poll for the second time in three years.
- Heritage Winnipeg hoping Dalnavert can remain a museum
- A Winnipeg heritage group is holding out hope that the Dalnavert Museum building can still be a museum, rather than be converted into a centre for victims of crime.
- Family 'floored' when bumped down Winnipeg pipe thawing list
- A Winnipeg family is shocked they've been bumped down the city's frozen pipe priority list after being forced to leave town.
- Video NHL star Jordin Tootoo stick giveaway video goes viral
- A video of the Detroit Red Wings' Jordin Tootoo making a kid's day has gone viral.