Pine Falls, MB
Set Pine Falls as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
SW 20 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Fri May 22, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this afternoon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 11.
Sunny. High 26.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Temps continue to warm up here in the south. Expect an afternoon high close to 25 degrees along with lots of sunshine and not a lot of wind. The weekend looks solid! It will be a great weekend for outside work or play. I’m forecasting highs in Winnipeg of 26 on Saturday and 23 on Sunday. I don’t see any rain until Monday but that system clears out Tuesday and it will be slightly cooler through the middle of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: S @ 20 in the morning. SW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 15/20 the morning. SW @ 10 the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 10 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- New RCMP dismantle marijuana grow-op in 'hazardous' operation
- RCMP have raided a commercial garage in Alonsa, west of Lake Manitoba, and dismantled a marijuana grow-op in a two-stage operation.
- Manitoba works to ban conversion therapy for LGBT youth
- On Friday, Health Minister Sharon Blady announced measures to stop the practise of trying to medically “convert” someone’s sexual orientation from gay to straight.
- New New national kidney donor program helps hard-to-match patients
- A new national program has been set up to help hard-to-match people waiting for kidney transplants to get the organs they need.
- New 16-year-old biology wiz headed to national competition for canola research audio
- A Grade 11 student from Winnipeg's Sisler High School is heading to Ottawa this weekend to compete against eight others in the national Sanofi Biogenius Canada (SBC) science competition.
- Rollover near Moose Lake kills 1, injures 3
- One man is dead and three people are injured after a minivan flipped into the ditch near Moose Lake, Man.