Pine Falls, MB
Set Pine Falls as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 05, 15 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
SE 21 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Aug 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are into a slightly cooler weather pattern as expected. The normal high is 26. Afternoon highs this week will be closer to 23 or 24 degrees. The chance for rain happens as brief downpours. I see a good chance for showers late Wednesday afternoon and evening. Then Thursday afternoon there is a slight chance for a shower or two. Friday starts with sunshine but the late afternoon and evening could get stormy. We will start to warm up second half of the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NE @ 20 in the morning. NE @ 20/25 the afternoon.
Friday: E @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Female joggers find 'creep' with wad of cash in park run-ins video
- A series of strange incidents at two popular places for joggers and cyclists have caught the attention of Winnipeg police.
- New Sunny start to Wednesday, but storms could be coming
- It should be a decent Wednesday in Winnipeg, for the most part.
- Canada election 2015: 3 new Winnipeg candidates enter federal politics video
- Many veteran politicians in Canada will be able to rely on past experiences to help them navigate the 11-week 2015 federal election campaign trail. And there are the newbies, candidates who are making forays into federal politics for the first time this year.
- Improved nutrition labels could still be 5 years away
- Some food experts say Health Canada's latest proposed nutritional label reforms lack significant, helpful changes and are taking too long to implement.
- Analysis Conservatives have committed voters, NDP has growth potential, polls suggest
- A large swathe of voters in Canada remain undecided or uncommitted at the outset of the federal election campaign. Poll analyst Eric Grenier looks at who has the most to gain, and to lose.