Pine Falls, MB
Set Pine Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 26, 17 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
NNW 12 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain late in the morning and early afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. High 7.
Clear. Low minus 8.
|Chance of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are certainly into a lasting milder trend. Daytime highs will be between 6 and 8 degrees through into next week and what’s left of the snow cover is disappearing.
Sunday brings a cloud day with a slight chance of a sprinkle around mid day.
Looking ahead, our milder than usual temperatures will last through the end of next week. I even have a double digit high forecast for Thursday.
The latest flood forecast from the province indicates little impact on spring flooding in the Red River Valley from next week’s warmer weather.
I also see a couple of chances for some showers next week on Wednesday and again on Friday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Monday: NE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Hidden wall compartments, 'pyramid' boxes and a trick latch: Trucker guilty of trafficking 400 pounds of pot
- A Manitoba judge found a truck driver guilty of trafficking a controlled substance after police found nearly 400 pounds of the drug hidden behind boxes of electronics in his trailer during a routine inspection.
- Video commenting Cheerios campaign creates buzz of controversy, but there are other ways to bring back the bees video
- A cereal company's offer of free wildflower seeds to help bees has felt the sting of controversy online — but local experts say there are are other ways to support healthy bee populations in Manitoba.
- Peguis First Nation votes in new chief, who previously held the title
- Members of the First Nation elected former chief Glenn Hudson, ousting current chief Cindy Spence in an election that was held on Friday.
- Manitoba flood forecast data centre getting busy
- Hydrological engineers are crunching big numbers from sensors and satellites as Manitoba's forecast data centre moves into flood season.
- 'It's coming': Southwestern Manitoba residents watch, wait as spring melt begins
- In Wawanesa, Man., all eyes will soon be on the Souris River and the dikes that protect some of the town's most important buildings.