Pine Falls, MB
Set Pine Falls as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 6:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
WNW 19 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low plus 2.
Overcast. High 11.
|Overcast||Periods of rain or snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
-3° | -16°
27° | 3°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The normal high is now 5 degrees and we’ll be warmer than that for the next couple of afternoons with varying amounts of sun and cloud. We’re warming to about 1- degrees on Tuesday and 14 degrees on Wednesday but by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There is a rainy system cutting through the province on Wednesday but it’s going to track a little farther north and miss Winnipeg. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 25/30 the morning. W @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- New Warm-ish weather on the way for Winnipeg Tuesday
- Winnipeg is going to see warm-ish weather Tuesday before a sharp dip in the mercury later this week.
- Winnipeg man diagnosed with cancer 3 times believes in screening
- It's estimated 6,500 people in Manitoba were diagnosed with cancer last year alone.
- Harvesting hope for cancer research in Manitoba
- Darcy Miller understood the gravity of his diagnosis before doctors said a word about cancer.
- Hockey helmet study raises questions for Winnipeg hockey parents
- Some Winnipeg hockey parents are taking another look at the helmets their kids strap on after a startling new study.
- Brunkild couple sue insurer claiming costs to rebuild after fire undervalued
- A Manitoba couple has filed a lawsuit claiming their insurance coverage wasn't enough to rebuild a burned-down barn and arena used in their thoroughbred horse business.