Pine Falls, MB
Set Pine Falls as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
NE 16 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:36 AM CDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:36 AM CDT
Cloudy. Clearing early this afternoon. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 1 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the evening. High 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 15°
64° | 59°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s back to sunshine for the entire province on Wednesday along with a cooler high of 16 in southern sections of the province. It will be much cooler in the north behind that cold front. We do warm up to 20 on Thursday and 24 on Friday but there is some instability along with that warmer air. Computer forecast models suggest showers Thursday night into Friday morning with clearing on Friday and a warm high of 24 degrees. It does look like we’ll have a warmer weekend this time around across southern Manitoba with highs Saturday and Sunday around 20 to 21 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 20/25 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Bones found along banks of Red River in Winnipeg
- Bones have been found on the shoreline of the Red River in Winnipeg.
- Updated Kids need healing, belonging to avoid gang life, report says audio
- Jamil Mahmood has been saying for years that Winnipeg needs to help people leave gangs but he's hit nothing but brick walls.
- Sunny Wednesday in store for Winnipeg
- A high of 16 C is expected today with sunny skies then temperatures above seasonal will move in for at least the next six days, according the CBC weather specialist Marilyn Maki.
- Sacred fire planned at human rights museum to highlight First Nations water issues video
- A group of First Nations people plans to light a sacred fire near the Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg to educate visitors about how many indigenous communities don't have access to clean drinking water.
- Winnipeg investment adviser faces discipline over railway pension funds
- A second Winnipeg investment adviser, Donald Earl Phillips, is facing discipline for his handling of railway pension funds.