Pine Falls, MB
Set Pine Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
SE 25 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 7.
Periods of light snow ending overnight then cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We do warm up on Saturday to -2 ahead of a snowy and blustery clipper crossing the region on Sunday. Snow will intensify Saturday night and so will the wind. Sunday will not be a great day to be on highways. I’m expecting 5-7cm of snowfall but winds gusting to 60km/h on Sunday afternoon so expect visibility issues on southern Manitoba highways. On Monday we’ll see some sunshine but a falling temperature as cold, Arctic air filters southward. Temps should be at around -18 by Monday afternoon and into the mid minus 20s by Tuesday morning. Current computer models are bringing more flurries in on Wednesday and more chilly weather our way for the end of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 30/50 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
- New RCMP charge man with string of offences after high-speed chase in Neepawa video
- RCMP say a 27-year-old Winnipeg man has been charged with a string of offences following a high-speed chase in western Manitoba, in which a stolen SUV slammed into a police cruiser and dragged an officer who was trying to make the arrest.
- Big city mayors meeting one for the record books, Brian Bowman says
- A recent meeting of mayoral minds in the nation's capital was one for the record books, Winnipeg Mayor Brian Bowman says.
- Assault on Stella Avenue sends woman to hospital
- A woman is in hospital following an early-morning assault in the 500 block of Stella Avenue in Winnipeg.
- Updated Tammy and Kevin Goforth convicted in death of 4-year-old girl, harm of girl's sister
- A jury in Saskatchewan finds Tammy Goforth guilty of second-degree murder in the death of a four-year-old girl entrusted to her care in 2012. Her partner Kevin Goforth is found guilty of manslaughter.
- Skiers and boarders lie down for a world record attempt at Spring Hill
- From the slopes to the record books, the Canadian Ski Patrol leads an effort on Ski Patrol Day to break the world record for making the most snow angels simultaneously in multiple locations.