Pine Falls, MB
Set Pine Falls as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low minus 13.
Sunny. High 7. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning after midnight. Risk of freezing rain before morning. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low zero.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny|
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Remember the snow I was talking about yesterday just south of us in Minnesota? Some areas north of the Twin Cities picked up 30cm. I call that a near miss! Lots of sunshine today with lighter winds that yesterday will allow temps to get up to 3 or 4 degrees. I’m watching a couple of disturbances over the long weekend that appear to hit us in the south in the later hours of Friday and again on Sunday. The first one arrives late Friday night into Saturday morning. It will bring wet snow mixed with rain overnight into the morning hours on Saturday…. then taper to showers through the day. We may even see some clearing in the late afternoon. Easter Sunday starts as a bright day, but again, cloud rolls in through the evening and another batch of rain moves through. It looks like the precip with this one will stay in the liquid form. We’ll clear up Monday afternoon. Temps Sunday through Tuesday…. not as warm as I originally thought but still right around seasonal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- New RCMP make arrest in cold case killing of Manitoba girl
- RCMP have made an arrest in the killing of a 14-year-old girl from Wabowden, Man.
- Red River to crest in Emerson over Easter weekend
- The Red River is predicted to crest in Emerson and officials from the City of Winnipeg and the Manitoba government are working together in preparation.
- Group home says worker in charge of sex offender broke rules
- The group home worker in charge of monitoring a registered sex offender accused of inappropriately touching a five-year-old boy earlier this month no longer works there.
- Tempers flare over rapid transit at city committee meeting video
- The second phase of Winnipeg's southwest rapid transit corridor came within a motion of major delays on Thursday and led to a tense standoff between two city councillors.
- Updated Court of Appeal upholds landmark ruling on rights of Métis
- The Federal Court of Appeal has ruled that Métis people should be considered Indians under the Canadian Constitution.