Pine Falls, MB
Set Pine Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
SW 24 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Low minus 21.
Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 16.
-4° | -18°
25° | -0°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-16° | -28°
3° | -18°
-12° | -26°
10° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday is bright to start with, but some cloud rolls into the southeast later in the day… that includes the Whiteshell region and northwestern Ontario. Under that cloud Saturday evening we’ll see some scattered light flurries that last into Sunday morning. No significant accumulation there. It’s back to Sunshine on Sunday afternoon with a high of -8. I’m still saying -5 for Monday (normal high now) but that warmer air will arrive along with a gusty south wind. Tuesday and Wednesday are the colder days next week. with afternoon temperatures hovering around -18 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 10 the morning. NW @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Vince Li, Greyhound bus killer, granted unsupervised passes to Winnipeg video
- Vince Li, the man who beheaded a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus in Manitoba in 2008, has been granted more freedoms from the hospital where he is living, this time in the form of unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg.
- Queen portrait that hung in old Winnipeg Jets arena coming home video
- A giant portrait of Queen Elizabeth II that was a longtime fixture at the former Winnipeg Jets' home is coming out of storage in Ontario and heading back to Manitoba over the next few weeks.
- First Nation woman calls Air Transat's kids activity package racist video
- Maria Morrison says her 12-year-old daughter gasped when she opened an activity package given to her on a recent Air Transat flight to Winnipeg. Inside the package was a cartoon image of a red creature wearing a feathered headdress.
- Parker Lands retention pond project to cost $35M, city estimates
- The City of Winnipeg now has an estimated price tag — $35.42 million — to build a retention pond in the Parker Lands area, on land that was swapped in a controversial 2009 land deal.
- Video Owner chases thief from Winnipeg convenience store with bat video
- A Winnipeg convenience store owner who was threatened at knife-point Thursday sent a thief sprinting out into the night after he chased the man from the premises with a baseball bat.