Pine Falls, MB
Set Pine Falls as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
SSW 22 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 28, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu Aug 28, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Low 16.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late in the afternoon. High 22.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll stay with sunny skies Thursday as daytime highs climb back into the upper 20s by Thursday afternoon. I’ve been tracking a weak cold front that will move through the south late Thursday into Friday. Right now, it looks like that front will produce some overnight showers Thursday night and some early morning showers on Friday morning. Friday afternoon should be sunny but breezy and a little cooler at about 22 degrees. The normal seasonal high is 23 degrees. Expect sunshine Saturday but some showers Sunday with a risk of a thunderstorm.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- New Wasylycia-Leis leading Winnipeg mayoral race, poll finds video
- A new poll commissioned by ChrisD.ca shows Winnipeg mayoral candidate Judy Wasylycia-Leis out in front.
- 3 Winnipeg scientists exposed to Ebola coming home
- Three Winnipeg scientists being forced out of Sierra Leone likely won't spend time in a hospital containment unit.
- Charges expected after woman dies in fatal Winnipeg collision video
- Charges are expected Thursday after a 35-year-old woman died after being hit by a vehicle at the intersection of St. Mary's Road and St. Anne's Road early Wednesday morning.
- Murdered aboriginal women: What to know about a national public inquiry
- With so much debate about a public inquiry into Canada's missing and murdered aboriginal women, here's a closer look at how one could work and what it could reasonably hope to achieve.
- Sunny, warm weather in Winnipeg Thursday
- It’s mainly sunny with a high of 27 C in Winnipeg Thursday.