Pine Falls, MB
Set Pine Falls as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 9:12 PM
NW 14 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then showers. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 16.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Temps across the south should be at around 28 or 29 this afternoon. Again, we could see temps in the 30s across the northwest section of the province. The sky over Winnipeg is a little hazy today due to smoke from fires in NWT. Otherwise, it’s a fairly sunny day with a few afternoon clouds. Winds stay fairly light as well. Friday… back up to 29 degrees. I have been watching the timing of a frontal system for Saturday and it now looks like the front will pass earlier in the day. I’m not talking about severe storms here but we certainly could see some showers or weak thunderstorms early in the morning with clearing by mid morning an then sunshine for the afternoon with a high of 26. I’ll continue to track the timing of that front. Behind that disturbance, the air will dry out a little (less humid) and temps will be a little cooler but close to seasonal. The rest of the long weekend looks fairly sunny with daytime highs in the mid 20s. That will also be the trend into next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NW @ 20 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- RCMP seeking two men in alleged $1.5M investment scam
- The RCMP is looking for two men after it says more than 160 Canadians lost $1.5 million in an alleged investment scam.
- Police ID man found dead after Stella Avenue armed standoff video
- Winnipeg police confirmed the identity of a man who died following a 17-hour standoff that ended early Thursday morning as 52-year-old Andrew Baryluk.
- Driver gets 54 months in prison for killing woman in car crash
- Adam Langan, the 30-year-old driver who killed an elderly woman in Winnipeg in a car crash, has been sentenced to 54 months in federal prison.
- Supreme Court ruling on Mr. Big sting gets mixed reaction video
- A criminal defence lawyer in Winnipeg is applauding the Supreme Court of Canada's ruling on so-called Mr.Big operations by police.
- Colourful Winnipeg sunset a product of fires north of 60
- Winnipeg was treated to another brilliant sunset Wednesday.