Fort Providence, NT
Set Fort Providence as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. High 10.
Clear. Low minus 4.
Sunny. High plus 5.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
4° | -12°
39° | 10°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Hay River Facebook confessions page sparks concerns
- A Hay River woman says a Facebook page inviting residents to anonymously confess their "deepest darkest secrets" has gone too far.
- Mental health issues rampant among Saami reindeer herders: CMWS presenter
- On day two of the Circumpolar Mental Wellness Symposium, a presenter with the Saami Youth Association told the gathered delegates that one in three Saami reindeer herders between the ages of 18 and 29 have considered suicide.
- Number of search and rescues on the rise in Nunavut
- The number of people needing help from Nunavut's search and rescue associations nearly doubled in 2013 compared to 2012, according to annual reports from Nunavut Emergency Management.
- Delores Deneyoua last seen in Hay River
- Hay River RCMP are asking for the public's help in locating a missing woman.
- Mixed mood at Whitehorse business conference
- Some small and medium-sized Yukon business owners are worried about the downturn in the economy, according to the Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce.