Fort Providence, NT
Set Fort Providence as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 9:00 PM MST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 9:25 AM
Sunset: 3:51 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Clearing early this evening. Low minus 27.
Sunny. High minus 23.
Clear. Low minus 33.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon NDP accuses gov't of backroom deal with golf course
- The Yukon NDP says the territorial government has made a backroom deal, as documents show the government spent $750,000 buying back land it already owned from Mountain View Golf Course.
- Rio Tinto approves mining new diamond pipe at Diavik
- Rio Tinto, the majority owner of N.W.T.'s Diavik diamond mine, has officially approved the development of a fourth diamond pipe at the mine at a cost of just under $400 million.
- Man rescued after walk in wilderness near Yellowknife airport
- RCMP say the man appeared hypothermic and was taken to hospital after six hours in the bush.
- Alex Van Bibber, Yukon legend, dies at 98
- Alex Van Bibber, one of Yukon’s last surviving aboriginal veterans from the Second World War, died in a Calgary hospital Wednesday morning at the age of 98.
- Fire causes $100K damage at Tuktoyaktuk's Kitti Hall
- RCMP say extensive damage was done to the kitchen area of Tuktoyaktuk's community hall, and the extent of smoke damage is still being determined.