Fort Providence, NT
Set Fort Providence as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 10:00 AM MST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 9:18 AM
Sunset: 3:56 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 17.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 27.
Sunny. High minus 20.
-19° | -29°
-2° | -20°
-19° | -28°
-2° | -18°
-22° | -31°
-8° | -24°
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- RCMP investigate suspicious death in Rankin Inlet
- The RCMP's major crimes unit has been called in to Rankin Inlet to investigate a sudden death in the community.
- Number of high school graduates dips in Yukon, Nunavut
- Statistics Canada says 216 students graduated from schools in Nunavut in the 2012-2013 school year, the smallest group of graduates in five years.
- 'Politics of recognition' aren't working for First Nations: author audio
- Glen Coulthard, a member of the Yellowknives Dene First Nation and a professor at UBC, has written a book called Red Skin, White Masks: Rejecting the Colonial Politics of Recognition.
- Yukon musher shoots grizzly bear threatening his dog kennel
- Yukon conservation officer Dave Bakica says the bear began targeting dog lots earlier in the week, after finding easily accessible dog food in the area.
- Flu shots offered at bar in Dawson City, Yukon
- Nurses were providing flu shots Wednesday in the Westminster Hotel's bar, which is also known locally as The Pit.