Fort Providence, NT
Set Fort Providence as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 17, 14 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 10:04 AM
Sunset: 3:30 PM
ENE 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Low minus 22.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 27.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 29.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-16° | -18°
3° | -0°
-16° | -17°
3° | 1°
-18° | -18°
-0° | -0°
-20° | -21°
-4° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Brother wants answers about how John Wifladt died
- The family of a Yellowknife man who died after being found seriously injured last weekend says they are still waiting for information from police on how he died.
- Buffalo Airways DC-3 returns to Hay River due to engine fire
- A Buffalo Airways DC-3 made a quick return to Hay River Wednesday morning shortly after takeoff as its left engine was on fire.
- Low income workers need affordable housing: chambers of commerce
- The Whitehorse and Yukon chambers of commerce are still waiting to hear back from Community Services minister Brad Cathers after they sent a letter in October asking the government to address the need for affordable housing.
- Final episode of Ice Pilots NWT to air tonight
- The final episode of Ice Pilots NWT, a reality TV program about Buffalo Airways in Hay River, N.W.T., will air tonight on the History Channel.
- Photos Iqaluit high school students have got talent
- Students at Inuksuk High School in Iqaluit showed off an array of talents recently during the school's annual talent show. 'It was fun, just to help keep our tradition and keep our language going,' says Daniel Kolola.