Fort Providence, NT
Set Fort Providence as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 3:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low minus 16.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High minus 8.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 16.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
1° | -13°
34° | 9°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 15-year-old driver charged in fatal Alaska Highway crash
- Charges have been laid against a 15-year-old driver in connection with an Alaska Highway collision that killed two young people in Whitehorse last summer.
- Con Mine's Robertson headframe could be demolished by 2016
- The Robertson headframe, a Yellowknife landmark, could be completely gone by the fall of 2016, according to the owners of the contaminated Con Mine gold site.
- Benedict Corrigal pleads guilty in Hay River highrise killings
- After nearly three years of court proceedings, Hay River's Benedict Corrigal has pleaded guilty to second degree murder and manslaughter in the 2012 deaths of Carol Buggins and Garfield McPherson.
- Deline self-government bill passes 3rd reading video
- Deline is set to become the first community in the Northwest Territories to be self-governed after Bill 46 passed third reading in the legislature Wednesday.
- Agnico Eagle's Meliadine gold mine gets its project certificate
- The Nunavut Impact Review Board has given Agnico Eagle the go-ahead on the company's second Nunavut gold mine.