Fort Providence, NT
Set Fort Providence as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 20, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Apr 20, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Updated Iqaluit residents vote 'yes' to proposed beer and wine store
- Residents of Iqaluit voted in support of the opening a pilot beer and wine store in the Nunavut capital, in a non-binding plebiscite held Monday.
- Yukon tourism operators have high hopes for 2015
- Yukon tourism operators are expecting good business this summer, thanks to low gas prices and a strong U.S. dollar encouraging Americans to visit. The Tourism Industry Association also says its new ad campaign is having an impact.
- Clyde River's fight against seismic testing in federal court
- The hamlet of Clyde River, along with a local hunters and trappers organization, were in federal court today, seeking to overturn a 2014 National Energy Board decision allowing seismic testing in Baffin Bay.
- Natural gas industry in Yukon viable but expensive, says report
- A conventional gas industry may be viable in Yukon, but it would be expensive, says a study by the Canadian Energy Research Institute.
- Richard Pamak removed from Nunatsiavut executive council
- A minister in the Nunatsiavut government, which represents Labrador Inuit, has been relieved of his duties.