Fort Providence, NT
Set Fort Providence as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 9:28 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny this afternoon. Local smoke. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Local smoke. Low 6.
Sunny. Local smoke. High 23.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Orphaned Yukon black bear cubs off to Calgary Zoo
- Two bear cubs who were orphaned in July after their mother was shot and killed by wildlife officers in a Whitehorse neighbourhood were flown to Alberta Friday, to their new home at the Calgary Zoo.
- Op Nanook 2014 holds community day in Iqaluit
- The Canadian Armed Forces is holding a community day show-and-tell and barbecue in Iqaluit Saturday as part of Operation Nanook, a 10-day military exercise based in Iqaluit involving 800 military personnel.
- PM announces money for N.W.T. farm training institute video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced in Fort Smith, N.W.T., Friday his government is prepared to invest up to $4 million to help Northerners grow their own food.
- Second beluga whale for Baker Lake
- A second beluga whale has been caught this month in Baker Lake, Nunavut's only inland community.
- Landmark Cinemas sets up email for Whitehorse complaints video
- There are dozens of harsh descriptions about Whitehorse's movie theatres online, but now owner Landmark Cinemas has set up an email address so people can voice their concerns — or compliments — directly to the company.