Set Saint-Georges as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 9. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. High 14.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Preview Canadiens back on home ice, aim for stranglehold on Lightning
- Everything clicked for the Montreal Canadiens in Florida, who are back at Bell Centre on Sunday looking for a 3-0 series lead over Tampa Bay (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 6:30 p.m. ET).
- Montreal SPCA urges fostering Easter bunnies before buying video
- Celebrating Easter may be an enticing reason to get a pet rabbit for some, but the folks at the Montreal SPCA are strongly advising against it.
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dead at 76 video
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, the former professional boxer who became an advocate for the wrongly convicted after spending 19 years in prison for a triple murder he didn't commit, died Sunday. He was 76.
- Video Water levels worry Ste-Anne-de-Sabrevois residents video
- The residents of Ste-Anne-de-Sabrevois, a small community on the Richelieu River, are watching and waiting for possible flooding.
- Pope Francis celebrates Easter with huge crowd
- Celebrating Easter Sunday, Christianity's most joyous day, Pope Francis stood under sunny skies before a flock so numerous they overflowed the flower-bedecked St. Peter's Square.