Set Saint-Georges as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 3:59 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 9.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Periods of snow|
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
6° | 6°
43° | 43°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Moisson Montreal volunteers pack up 10K emergency food kits video
- More than 260 volunteers helped the Moisson Montreal food bank get ready for Christmas on Saturday by sorting through 72,000 kilograms of donations.
- Luka Magnotta trial jury deliberations: What's taking so long?
- Jury deliberations in the Luka Magnotta murder trial are entering their fifth day, but it's not clear whether that's because jurors are taking their time parsing the complexities of determining whether the 32-year-old was in his right mind when he killed university student Jun Lin or whether they've hit an impasse.
- Evgueni Mataev found guilty of pimping, assault in human trafficking case
- After 18 days of deliberation, a jury at the Montreal courthouse found Evgeni Mataev guilty of two charges related to a case involving human trafficking.
- Preview NHL: 3 things to know for Saturday night
- The Toronto Maple Leafs look to start another winning streak as they host the Philadelphia Flyers Saturday night, while the Montreal Canadiens and Vancouver Canucks, respectively, look to maintain their dominance over the Ottawa Senators and Calgary Flames.
- Woman saved by pig liver 20 years ago reunites with medical team video
- Mavis McArdle reunited Friday with her old medical team to celebrate two decades of good health since the breakthrough procedure in 1994 at Montreal's Royal Victoria Hospital and is described by her doctors as the only person in Canada to have been kept alive using a pig's liver as life support.