Set Saint-Georges as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 14, 15 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
S 1 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 13, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Oct 13, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening and ending overnight. Low 10.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature steady near 11.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing before morning. Low minus 1.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Anti-sewage dump petition handed over to Denis Coderre
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre accepted a copy of a petition with 90,000 signatures on it, demanding that the city scrap its plan to dump eight billion litres of wastewater into the St. Lawrence River.
- Côte-des-Neiges merchants upset over repeated construction work
- Some merchants on Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges say back-to-back construction projects on the street are killing business.
- Recap Canadiens remain perfect, edging Penguins
- Tomas Fleischmann finished off an odd-man rush with his first goal of the season early in the third period to lift the Montreal Canadiens to a 3-2 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Tuesday night.
- Elections Canada says 3.6 million votes cast during advance polls
- Elections Canada says an estimated 3.6 million people voted during four days of advance polls, representing a 71 per cent increase over advance polls in 2011, which were held over three days.
- Anna, new Quebec thriller, takes on subject of human trafficking
- Quebec City native Charles-Olivier Michaud creates tense thriller and tells the story of human trafficking and youth prostitution in Montreal in his fifth feature film.