Set Saint-Georges as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers or thunderstorms beginning this morning. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 21. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers or thunderstorms ending late this evening then clearing. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches overnight. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 23.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive Montreal taxis: Incidents raise questions about women's safety video
- Andrea is one of several young women who told CBC they’ve experienced a similar episode and expressed concern about lax safety in cabs in the city.
- Valcartier explosion that killed 6 cadets remembered
- Dozens of men who survived a deadly accident at a summer cadet camp 40 years ago are hoping an inquiry will finally shed light on what happened.
- Lachine Hospital facing possible class-action suit over HIV scare
- Two Lachine Hospital patients who had to undergo tests for HIV and hepatitis because an improperly cleaned instrument was used during their surgeries are requesting to launch a class-action lawsuit against the hospital and its staff.
- Quebec's Public Health says threat of Ebola 'very small' video
- Quebec’s Director of Public Health Protection Horacio Arruda took to the airwaves Wednesday to assure Quebecers that the risk of the Ebola virus arriving in the province is "very small."
- Lac-Mégantic lead locomotive removed from auction
- The lead locomotive in the Lac-Mégantic rail disaster has been yanked from a U.S. auction following a request by Quebec provincial police.