Set Saint-Georges as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 19.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High minus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-4° | -19°
25° | -2°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Little Burgundy condo residents going on 11 days without water video
- The residents of three buildings in the Southwest borough have been without running water for 11 days thanks to a frozen city pipe.
- Cinq à six Montreal fine arts museum displays forgotten Valentin painting audio
- Montreal's Museum of Fine Arts is showcasing a 17th-century Valentin de Boulogne painting from its collection that has been in storage for decades.
- Recap Canadiens show no mercy to hapless Maple Leafs video
- Manny Malhotra scored his first goal with the Canadiens, Carey Price made 30 saves for his sixth shutout of the season as Montreal beat the Toronto Maple Leafs 4-0.
- Rania El-Alloul crowdfunding campaign garners more than $20K in 1 day
- A crowdfunding campaign in support of a Quebec woman who was refused her day in court because she was wearing a hijab has raised more than $20,000 in its first day.
- Mikael Kingsbury clinches 4th overall World Cup moguls title video
- Canada's Mikael Kingsbury won his sixth straight World Cup moguls event on Saturday in Tazawako, Japan to clinch his fourth overall title. The native of Deux-Montagnes, Que. is one victory shy of tying the all-time wins mark.