Set Saint-Georges as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 4:57 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
SW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat May 30, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 26. UV index 9 or very high.
Showers or severe thunderstorms. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 after midnight. Low 10.
Showers ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. High 13.
|Showers||Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Hells Angels biker mega-trial set to begin Aug. 3
- A trial for 10 Hells Angels members is scheduled to finally get underway Aug. 3 after the jury-selection process for the first biker mega-trial to come out of the SharQc operation wrapped up.
- Jean Coutu, 53, charged with assaulting elderly man in care home
- Ten seniors living in a Charlevoix, Que., private residence have been removed from the home after one of them was allegedly assaulted by a man in "a position of authority."
- Body of Jacqueline Mélançon believed to have been found
- A coroner will next week work to confirm the identity of a woman after a body was pulled from Rivière des Envies, near St-Stanislas, Que.
- François Bugingo, Quebec journalist, admits 'errors in judgment'
- A Quebec journalist accused of inventing stories while working as a foreign correspondent has issued a lengthy Facebook missive admitting to embellishing and romanticizing certain articles.
- Montreal weather: Severe thunderstorm warning and high of 29 C
- Prepare for a stormy, humid Saturday. Clouds will move in this afternoon, bringing with them rain and possible severe thunderstorms. Expect a high of 29 C. Check the full forecast here.