Set Lac-Mégantic as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 5:18 PM
SSW 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||Showers||Snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Man facing charges as window shattered at Montreal mosque
- A window at the Mosquée Tawuba, a mosque in Montreal's Ville-Marie borough, was shattered overnight.
- New Sanctuary city movement grows in Canada, but could bring tension with police, immigration officials
- More and more Canadian cities are thinking about protecting undocumented migrants. But what does that mean for police and federal immigration officials?
- Analysis PQ renews efforts to woo minority voters: Can it pay off by 2018?
- The Parti Québécois lays out a plan to build bridges with anglophones and ethnic minorities, starting with a change of tone in the weeks since the mosque shooting.
- Man sought in connection with 2 attempted murders
- Montreal police are asking for help finding a man who they suspect was involved in two robberies and two attempted murders earlier in February.
- New $76.5M Vendome entrance gets public consultation Tuesday
- Work is expected to start in the fall on a new entrance for Vendome metro station and the STM is holding public consultations about the project starting Tuesday.