Set Lac-Mégantic as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -1
Feels like: 30
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
S 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Rain beginning early this evening. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Periods of rain. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 5.
Periods of rain. Low plus 2.
|Periods of rain||Rain or snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec doctors' group wins injunction against end-of-life law, delaying implementation
- A Quebec-based doctors' group has won a temporary injunction contesting the new provincial law to allow terminally ill patients to end their lives with medical help.
- Guy Turcotte trial: Jury asks question on 1st full day of deliberations
- The jurors at Guy Turcotte's trial for the first-degree murder of his two children have asked their first question since beginning their deliberations late Monday.
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Columbus Blue Jackets: 3 things to watch
- Michel Therrien will coach his 700th regular season game tonight against the Blue Jackets as the Habs start a long stretch without star goalie Carey Price. Here are Andie Bennett's three things to watch.
- Outremont wants to ban new places of worship on 2 avenues
- The borough of Outremont is moving to ban any new places of worship on two main arteries, Bernard and Laurier avenues, just months after allowing a request for a new synagogue on Bernard.
- Children's Hospital sale prompts debate about where ballpark could work
- The possibility of building a baseball stadium at the site of the former Montreal Children's Hospital has some wondering: Where else in the city would a ballpark work?