Set Lac-Mégantic as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 28, 16 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 5:37 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 28, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Oct 28, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing this evening and dissipating before morning. Low minus 3.
Rain. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 8.
Rain or periods of drizzle. Low plus 3.
|Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New South Shore access to Mercier Bridge reopens after Indigenous protest
- Indigenous activists briefly blocked a Mercier Bridge access ramp in a show of solidarity with opponents of a pipeline project in North Dakota, Kahnawake Peacekeepers said Friday night.
- Nadia Ross, boundary-pushing theatre artist, wins $100K Siminovitch Prize
- Quebec director Nadia Ross, a boundary-pushing theatre artist known for creating stage work that is intimate and immediate, is the latest winner of the $100,000 Siminovitch Prize.
- Montreal teens face 'high stress' trying to make honour roll audio
- Daybreak's Shari Okeke sits down with two high school students who are stressed about their homework load and feeling pressure to achieve honour roll status.
- All 9 Van Doos soldiers injured in Base Gagetown training accident released from hospital video
- When an armoured vehicle made a "sudden stop," nine soldiers from the Van Doos regiment from Quebec were injured during training at Base Gagetown in New Brunswick Friday morning.
- Longueuil driving instructor charged with sexual assault
- Longueuil police are looking for more victims after a driving instructor was charged earlier this week with sexual assault.