Set Lac-Mégantic as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning then 60 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 9.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Carlos Leitao says public wage freeze a possibility
- Quebec’s new finance minister, Carlos Leitao, says a public sector wage freeze is one of the many options the province’s new Liberal government is considering as it looks to rein in spending and bring the province’s spiralling debt under control.
- Fishing crew rescued from St. Lawrence River
- Two men and one woman have been rescued after their fishing boat began taking on water and they were forced to abandon it Wednesday evening off Pointe-des-Monts on Quebec’s North Shore.
- Alstom to cut 150 jobs in Montreal
- Alstom, the French company known as a world leader in power transmission and rail infrastructure, says it will cut 150 jobs in Montreal over the next six months.
- Philippe Couillard unveils new Liberal cabinet video
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard unveiled his cabinet Wednesday afternoon, naming Carlos Leitao to the key post of finance, Gaétan Barrette to Health and Social Services and Lise Thériault to Public Security.
- Rail safety improvements announced by Lisa Raitt in wake of Lac-Mégantic video
- Changes to improve rail safety were announced Wednesday by federal Transport Minister Lisa Raitt in response to recommendations made by the Transportation Safety Board in the aftermath of the tragedy in Lac-Mégantic, Que.