Set Lac-Mégantic as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. High 8. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon then rain. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 13.
|Rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CBC Investigates Montreal woman's mail diverted to suspected fraudster
- When Kathleen Hamilton got a Canada Post notice asking her to confirm her request for mail forwarding, she thought it was a mistake. It turns out she was a victim of identity theft.
- New Police investigating suspicious fire at Little Italy ice cream shop
- Montreal police are investigating what's been deemed a suspicious fire at an ice cream shop in Little Italy early Monday morning.
- Podcast Canadiennes GM sees Montreal's women's team as natural heirs to Habs 1950s glory days audio
- Meg Hewings is the general manager of the city's first professional women's hockey team, Les Canadiennes, checking gender stereotypes in Montreal's iconic sport.
- Petition, protest against Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve closure expected at city hall today
- A petition against the city’s decision to temporarily close the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve will be delivered to Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre at today’s municipal council meeting. Cyclists are also planning a protest against the move.
- New Softwood lumber decision Tuesday is Trump's next chance to hammer Canada
- Donald Trump's attack on Canada's softwood lumber industry last week was pretty vague. But this trade dispute is about to get very specific: the U.S. Department of Commerce will release its decision Tuesday on potentially damaging countervailing duties on Canadian imports.