Set Lac-Mégantic as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
WNW 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 23. Humidex 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Two years after Matthew Kustra's disappearance, a family still seeks answers
- The night Matthew Kustra disappeared from a pub in NDG, he told his friends he would be back in 20 minutes. It's been 2 years.
- Recap Genie Bouchard's lawsuit takes centre stage after early exit from U.S. Open video
- Canada's Eugenie Bouchard is out of the U.S. Open after a first-round loss to Katerina Siniakova.
- NEB cancels full week of Montreal's Energy East hearings after protest
- The National Energy Board says it won't be holding any hearings into the Energy East pipeline project this week in Montreal following Monday's protest and calls for two of its commissioners to step down.
- Canada Post reaches tentative deal with union, averting job action
- Following marathon bargaining sessions that reached into the wee hours, Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have reached tentative agreements, averting a possible mail disruption that had loomed for months.
- 30 Canadian Forces members punished for sexual misconduct, 97 cases ongoing video
- The Canadian Armed Forces says it is making progress in the fight against sexual misconduct in the ranks, but much more work needs to be done.