Set Lac-Mégantic as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Blowing snow over western sections this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 15.
Periods of light snow ending near noon then clearing. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 11.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 20.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-15° | -24°
5° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Quebec teen raped by sex offender in police vehicle suing for 'gross misconduct'
- A young woman from northern Quebec is suing her local police department and regional government for $400,000 after she was handcuffed and left alone in the backseat of a police vehicle with a repeat sex offender.
- Tim Hortons confirms layoffs at headquarters, regional offices
- Tim Hortons is laying off people in its headquarters and regional offices in the wake of its merger with Burger King.
- MP Sana Hassainia takes flak for poor vote attendance record
- Independent Montreal MP Sana Hassainia is under fire for her work ethic in the House of Commons, where she has attended only 16 out of 269 votes. Some constituents in the Verchères riding she represents say she's also not doing much there.
- Martin Brodeur to retire from NHL, will join Blues' front office
- Longtime NHL goalie and current St. Louis Blues netminder Martin Brodeur is set to retire and join the team's front office in an executive role.
- Guercy Edmond, Montreal cabbie accused of running over passenger, pleads not guilty
- Guercy Edmond, captured on video running over a passenger with his taxi in 2012, maintains he was trying to escape the scene to report an altercation to police.