Set Beauceville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 02, 15 at 1:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
SW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 12.
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning near noon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 4.
|Light snow||Chance of showers||Snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-2° | -16°
28° | 3°
0° | -13°
32° | 9°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Prostitution ring arrests in Montreal and Toronto video
- The RCMP say they have identified hundreds of potential victims in a cross-Canada prostitution ring broken up by police this week.
- Vanier College CEGEP votes to join student strike Thursday
- Students at the Vanier College CEGEP have voted in favour of a one-day class boycott.
- Laval University laboratory fire forces evacuation
- A liquid metal fire in a laboratory at Laval University forced the evacuation of the Pouliot Pavillion this afternoon.
- Energy East plan for oil port in Quebec dropped: report
- A published report says TransCanada Corp. has ditched plans to build an oil port in Quebec as part of its Energy East project.
- Concordia student politician files complaint about racist, sexist Facebook chat
- A former executive of a Concordia association says two male colleagues made repeated racist and graphic sexual remarks about her in a Facebook conversation.