Set Beauceville as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:03 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
SE 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed May 22, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning late in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Amount 10 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Low 9.
|Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated Over 1 million Montrealers face boil water advisory
- A boil water advisory is in effect for at least 24 hours across most of Montreal.
- Schools, hospitals react swiftly to boil water advisory
- Today's widespread boil water advisory has had many Montrealers scrambling, including employees and administrators at schools and hospitals around the city.
- new 23-year-old woman dies while surfing near LaSalle
- She was underwater for several minutes before a passerby jumped in to help her, said Const. Dany Richer of the Montreal police.
- interactive CBC's Top Tweets: How are you dealing with the boil water advisory?
- CBC asked members of the twitterverse to share how they're dealing with the City of Montreal's boil water advisory.
- updated Quebec private daycare owners hold 1-day walkout audio
- Thousands of owners of private subsidized daycares marched in Montreal to denounce Quebec's plans to cut $15M from their budgets.