Set Beauceville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 7.
Clearing. High 18.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Ex SNC-Lavalin exec Riadh Ben Aïssa to be sent back to Canada
- A Swiss court accepts a plea agreement and convicts the former head of construction for Canadian engineering giant SNC-Lavalin for bribery, corruption and money laundering, clearing the way for his extradition from Switzerland back to Canada.
- Live Blog Luka Magnotta trial: Police witnesses detail evidence collected
- Luka Magnotta murder trial continues this morning with the cross-examination of a forensic investigator who told the court about threatening letters sent in the mail in a bloodstained parcel, and evidence recovered outside the accused's apartment.
- Special Report Millions owed in child and spousal support money in Quebec
- CBC News has learned $188-million is owed in child and spousal support payments in the province of Quebec. The provincial tax department says one fifth of cases it is managing are in arrears.
- Holland America cancels cruise after ship breaks down in Quebec City
- Passengers on the Veendam cruise ship are going home after the ship became stuck in the Quebec City port on Sunday.
- Special Report Landlord rents out run-down apartment, despite looming evacuation
- The City of Montreal has allowed a landlord to rent out apartments in a run-down, infested building in Ahuntsic during the past few years, as he gradually brings his building up to city code.