Set Beauceville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 38.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 38 in the morning.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of light snow late in the evening and after midnight. Snow beginning after midnight. Low minus 14 with temperature rising to minus 8 by morning.
|Sunny||Snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Police officer, 2nd man killed in shooting in Lac-Simon, Que. video
- Sûreté du Québec have identified the police officer shot dead in Lac-Simon as Thierry Leroux, 26, of Amos, Que. Joseph Anthony Raymond-Papatie, 22, was found dead shortly after the shooting, apparently of a self-inflicted wound.
- New March for MMIW goes on despite frigid weather
- Despite the stinging cold, the annual Valentine's Day march in honour of murdered and missing aboriginal women is taking place in Montreal today.
- St-Michel fire leaves 2 dead, 1 seriously injured
- A fire in a St-Michel apartment building has left two people dead and another seriously injured.
- Project love explores impact of love on mental health
- All types of love should be celebrated on Valentine's Day, according to a group of psychiatric researchers from Montreal.
- Montrealers bike in -25 C to promote winter cycling
- "It may not be your thing but people are finding it fun and enjoyable and maybe give it a try before you judge," Vélo Québec's Magali Bebronne said.