Set Beauceville as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:57 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri May 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Low 15.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. A few showers beginning near noon. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 27. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers with risk of thunderstorms. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low 9.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île bikes invade streets this weekend audio
- This weekend, thousands of people on bicycles will take to Montreal streets to partake in the annual Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île. Check road closures here.
- Montreal plans to develop park between Victoria, Champlain bridges
- The city of Montreal wants to develop a park for pedestrians and cyclists along the river between the Champlain and Victoria bridges.
- New bike-only lane on St-Denis Street coming within weeks
- The city of Montreal is working on a pilot project that would see one lane of St-Denis Street dedicated to bikes.
- RCMP release unseen video from Zehaf-Bibeau's manifesto video
- The RCMP have shared the previously unreleased 18 seconds from Ottawa gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's video manifesto, all of which are spoken in Arabic.
- Phoenix ship departure delayed again after employee wage complaint
- A complaint sent by the 17 mostly Indian sailors aboard the Phoenix to Transport Canada over three months of non-payment has grounded the giant, rusty ship once again.