Set Beauceville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Rain at times heavy or drizzle
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 7:55 AM EDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 7:55 AM EDT
Periods of drizzle changing to rain at times heavy near noon. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Temperature steady near 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Rain at times heavy. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Low 13.
A few showers ending near noon then clearing. High 20.
|A few showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Camille Leblanc-Bazinet wins international CrossFit Games
- Quebec athlete Camille Leblanc-Bazinet is the world’s new fittest woman after winning the women’s individual competition at the CrossFit Games.
- Longueuil fire injures 2 after cigarette ignites armchair
- A couch fire started by a cigarette in a St-Hubert home left a man with burns to 20 per cent of his body.
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017 crash: Black boxes to be sent to France video
- Black boxes from the Air Algerie plane that crashed in northern Mali last week, killing 118 including five Canadians, will be transferred to France for analysis, the French Embassy in Mali said today, as officials prepared for the process of identifying victims' remains.
- Benoit Huot seeks return of stolen Paralympic medals
- Paralympic swimmer Benoit Huot says several of his medals were stolen from his Montreal-area home Saturday night.
- Thérèse Casgrain, feminist icon, quietly shunted by Harper government
- Thérèse Casgrain, a feminist icon and Quebec heroine who died in 1981, has been quietly removed from a national honour, to be replaced by a volunteer award bearing the prime minister's banner.