Set Beauceville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 7:16 PM
ESE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 05, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Sep 05, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. High 28.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Big O with retractable roof in it to win it at Montreal's Red Bull Soapbox Race audio
- The makers of a Big O soapbox hope their creation is destined for greatness at the Red Bull Soapbox Race, an international race taking place in Montreal on Sunday.
- Quebec cyclist gets $440 ticket for late-night ride along bike path
- The mayor of Lévis, Que., says the city is considering reviewing its bylaws after a cyclist was given a $440 fine for riding on a bike path after 11 p.m.
- Montreal weather: Beautiful Labour Day weekend
- The beautiful weather in Montreal continues today and ushers in a warm, sunny holiday weekend.
- Canada's residential school story to be taught in classrooms this fall
- As Canadian students return to class, educators are scrambling to add an important new element to the curriculum - the history and impact of residential schools.
- Analysis First Nations face real-life barriers to voting in next federal election
- Poverty, lack of identification are among hurdles faced by indigenous people when it comes to voting in the federal election.