Set Beauceville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 3:58 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High minus 8.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Low minus 13.
|Mainly sunny||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Audio Architects say nixed Champlain Bridge design competition is big loss audio
- Some Montreal architects are calling the federal government’s decision to back out of an international design competition for the new Champlain bridge is a missed opportunity.
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste friends die in violent crash video
- Two men were killed overnight when the car they were travelling in rolled off the road in Saint-Jean-Baptiste, near Mont-Saint-Hilaire on Montreal's South Shore.
- Come raise your voice at the CBC Sing-In video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year — thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- CBC Montreal’s Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend on Dec. 7, 8 and 9.
- Helicopter taxi offers quick hop from South Shore
- Some South Shore commuters, frustrated with congestion and delays, have taken to the skies for a less traditional commute to the island of Montreal.