Set Beauceville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 5:17 PM
S 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 11.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers overnight with risk of freezing drizzle. Low plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Rain||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Analysis PQ renews efforts to woo minority voters: Can it pay off by 2018?
- The Parti Québécois lays out a plan to build bridges with anglophones and ethnic minorities, starting with a change of tone in the weeks since the mosque shooting.
- Man sought in connection with 2 attempted murders
- Montreal police are asking for help finding a man who they suspect was involved in two robberies and two attempted murders earlier in February.
- New $76.5M Vendome entrance gets public consultation Tuesday
- Work is expected to start in the fall on a new entrance for Vendome metro station and the STM is holding public consultations about the project starting Tuesday.
- 'We're all humans': U.S. border agent watches as asylum-seekers cross into Canada video
- Reporters on a media tour watch RCMP officers load a family with a baby, along with their bags and a baby carriage, into cruisers to take them to a nearby office for processing at Hemmingford, Que.
- Trudeau apologizes to anglophone woman for answering in French at Sherbrooke town hall
- Justin Trudeau has apologized for answering an English question in French at his Sherbrooke town hall meeting in January.