Set Beauceville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then showers beginning late this afternoon. High 9. UV index 6 or high.
Showers ending near midnight then clearing. Low minus 2.
Sunny. High 9.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries|
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Alex Galchenyuk's OT winner lifts Habs over Sens
- Alex Galchenyuk scored in overtime as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Ottawa Senators 3-2 on Friday to take a 2-0 series lead in their first-round matchup.
- Correctional Service Canada offers virtual tour of federal prisons
- Correctional Service Canada is being praised for transparency, but at the same time is under fire for producing a virtual tour of federal prisons that gives a "sanitized" view and glosses over overcrowded conditions and a lack of prison programming.
- Sony, TV producers force Netflix to fight technology that jumps geofences
- Movie and TV producers are being forced to use different ways to fight services that let Netflix users access the company's services in countries other than their own, where more or different programs are available.
- Video Lauren Loughheed, West Island child with rare disease, dies video
- Lauren Loughheed was a four-year-old girl from Beaconsfield who was living with a rare disease. She dies in her father’s arms on Monday, but lives on in the people's memory.
- P.K. Subban's 1st-star effort inspired by the late Jean Béliveau
- Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban played a key role in the Habs' 3-2 overtime win over the Ottawa Senators Friday night. He also took inspiration from seeing Jean Béliveau's widow, Élise, wear his No. 76 jersey in the stands.