Haines Junction, YT
Set Haines Junction as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 11:00 PM PST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 6:50 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries beginning after midnight. Low minus 18.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 15.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- DND announces DEW Line clean-up completed
- The remediation project involved 21 radar sites at a cost of $575 million.
- Spring 2016 set as target to settle school claims
- The chief adjudicator in the Indian Residential School Adjudication Secretariat says far more claims than expected
- No charges to be laid for teen set on fire in Whitehorse
- The Whitehorse RCMP say the parents of all the teens involved in the incident have agreed it should resolved outside of the courts.
- Constituents not surprised by Uqqummiut MLA's suspension
- Constituents of Uqqummiut MLA Samuel Nuqingaq say they are disappointed but not surprised that he has been suspended from the Nunavut legislature.
- Whitehorse teen found safe after being reported missing
- A 15-year-old girl was located Friday morning at a friend's house after being reported missing overnight.