Haines Junction, YT
Set Haines Junction as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 9:34 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 104.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 29.
Sunny. High minus 19.
Clear. Low minus 27.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -29°
-4° | -20°
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
-19° | -28°
-2° | -18°
-22° | -25°
-8° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- From 200 to 10: Yukon narrows list of potential hydro sites
- The Yukon Development Corporation is whittling down the list of potential sites for a new hydro dam.
- Fort Smith Housing Authority workers could strike Monday
- The eight employees of the Fort Smith Housing Authority, represented by the Union of Northern Workers and the Public Service Alliance of Canada, served their employer with a 72-hour strike notice on Friday.
- All-season road to N.W.T. mines could extend ice road use by a month
- The man in charge of building and maintaining the Tibbitt to Contwoyto winter road north of Yellowknife says turning the first 150 kilometres of the 400 kilometre ice road into an all-weather road could help prevent early closures.
- Photos Snow limits inmates' outdoor time at Baffin Correctional Centre
- The buildup of snow after storms has resulted in limited outdoor time for inmates due to security concerns, says the Nunavut Justice Department. The government is working on planning renovations for the aging facility and a new new low-security jail will open this year.
- Yukon Quest musher Brent Sass to wear helmet in this year's race
- In last year's race, Brent Sass suffered a concussion after falling off his sled. This year he's been wearing a helmet on all his training runs.