Haines Junction, YT
Set Haines Junction as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 9:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:37 AM
Sunset: 11:46 PM
SW 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunny this morning and early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing late this evening. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- new Should be no limit on offshore liability: Greenpeace
- Greenpeace Canada says increasing liability limit for offshore oil spills to $1 billion may not be enough to cover the costs of a spill in arctic waters.
- new Attempting to capitalize on the cold
- An Iqaluit delegation is attending the Paris Airshow to sell the city as the ideal destination for aircraft manufacturers to do cold weather testing.
- Half of First Nations children live in poverty
- Half of status First Nations children in Canada live in poverty, a troubling figure that jumps to nearly two-thirds in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, says a newly released report.
- Whitehorse Catholic school principal won't return to job
- The principal at the centre of the controversy at the Vanier Catholic Secondary School in Whitehorse will not return to his position in the fall. The principal told students he had received death threats over the school's policy on homosexuality.
- Yellowknife grandma to paddle 2,000 km solo to Nunavut video
- A 57-year-old Yellowknife grandmother says she's chasing her dream by kayaking solo from Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T., to Gjoa Haven, Nunavut.