Haines Junction, YT
Set Haines Junction as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 1:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 8.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
Sunny. High 7.
6° | -10°
43° | 14°
6° | -13°
43° | 9°
7° | -11°
45° | 12°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Robert Service biography penned by great-granddaughter
- As a child, Charlotte Service-Longepe says she was always fascinated by her great-grandfather, but she had no idea how famous Robert Service was in the Yukon. She's written a new biography about the well-known bard in French.
- Dispensers at Yukon College, Dirty Northern pub
- A project to install pregnancy test dispensers in two women's washrooms has special significance for at least one Yukon mother.Jessica Fulmer has Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and became pregnant herself as a 19-year-old student.
- Photos The Stanley Cup pleases fans in Kuujjuaq, Iqaluit
- NHL fans in Kuujjuaq, Que., and Iqaluit were treated to a visit from the Stanley Cup over the weekend.
- Aklavik keeping young people busy, out of court system
- The Northwest Territories may have some of the highest per-capital crime rates in the country, but one small community is defying the odds.
- Yukon inventor opens the door to year-round growing
- The Yukon Research Centre is testing out a prototype for a project that could revolutionize the availability of fresh food for the north.