Haines Junction, YT
Set Haines Junction as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 7:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
SW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 10.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | -6°
52° | 21°
14° | -1°
57° | 30°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Family says RCMP officer elbowed 71-year-old woman in the face video
- RCMP in N.W.T. are investigating a complaint about a Fort Resolution officer assaulting a community elder.
- Leona Aglukkaq's UN climate speech doesn't mention oil and gas emissions
- Environment Minister Leona Aglukkaq said in a speech to the UN on Tuesday that Canada is taking action to reduce greenhouse gases in the transportation and electricity sectors, but made no mention of regulations in the oil and gas sectors, the largest source of greenhouse gas emissions in the country.
- Whitehorse considers spending $40K on new 'muffin monster' video
- The City of Whitehorse is considering replacing a piece of sewage treatment machinery as one of the city's two "muffin monsters" has been broken since Labour Day weekend.
- Baffinland mine moves 1st load of iron ore to port site
- Nunavut's newest mine is up and running, as Baffinland transported its first load of iron ore from the Mary River mine to its port site at Milne Inlet on Sept. 8.
- Audio Tanya Tagaq talks about her 'surreal' Polaris Prize win
- Polaris Prize-winning singer Tanya Tagaq tells CBC's Carol Off that her big win feels "a little bit surreal" but that she's excited jurors picked her album Animism for the $30,000 prize. Tagak, whose style is deeply connected to Inuit throat-singing traditions, said she thinks jurors were "excited to hear something that they've never heard before."