Haines Junction, YT
Set Haines Junction as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 2:00 AM PDT
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of wet flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of wet flurries this evening and after midnight. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny late in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 10.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 12.
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
6° | -17°
43° | 1°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos The Stanley Cup pleases fans in Kuujjuaq, Iqaluit
- NHL fans in Kuujjuaq, Que., and Iqaluit were treated to a visit from the Stanley Cup over the weekend.
- Aklavik keeping young people busy, out of court system
- The Northwest Territories may have some of the highest per-capital crime rates in the country, but one small community is defying the odds.
- Yukon inventor opens the door to year-round growing
- The Yukon Research Centre is testing out a prototype for a project that could revolutionize the availability of fresh food for the north.
- Retailers should show savings on receipts, says Nutrition North board
- The Nutrition North advisory board is pushing to have retailers print receipts saying exactly how much money customers saved on their purchases through the shipping subsidy.
- Unreserved: Telling stories of indigenous Canada
- This week on Unreserved on CBC Radio One: A father uses the beauty of a drum song to battle his grief, a residential school survivor captures the demons of his past on paper, and a young Inuk fighter fights to make his dreams a reality.