Haines Junction, YT
Set Haines Junction as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 1:00 PM PST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 10:02 AM
Sunset: 4:01 PM
SSW 2 km/h
Pressure: 104.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM PST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 17.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Temperature rising to minus 9 by morning.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -12°
12° | 10°
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-15° | -16°
5° | 3°
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-20° | -24°
-4° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Buffalo Airways plane catches fire in Yellowknife
- The Transportation Safety Board is investigating after a Buffalo Airways C-46 airplane caught fire after it blew an engine while taxiing down the runway at the Yellowknife airport around 8 a.m.
- Dejaeger trial hears from former colleague
- The third week of the trial of Roman Catholic priest Eric Dejaeger wrapped up today with testimony from Father Robert Lechat, who worked with Dejaeger decades ago in Igloolik.
- Northerners mark anniversary of Montreal Massacre
- December 6 marks a grim anniversary for Canada. Twenty-four years ago today, 14 women were gunned down at the Ecole Polytechnique in Montreal... simply because they were women.
- Alexco wants to head back to work at Keno silver mine
- Alexco Resources hopes to resume silver production at Keno Hill in early 2015 by developing a rich deposit in the area.
- Alaska promises to do better on Yukon River salmon
- In the last seven years, Alaska has delivered its salmon quotas on the Yukon River only twice, but as talks with the Yukon River Panel wrapped up in Whitehorse, the Alaskans promised to do better.