Haines Junction, YT
Set Haines Junction as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 10:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 10:47 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Low plus 4.
Sunny. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low 6.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Polar bear wins tug of war with Nunavut man over beluga
- Peter Kaludjak of Arviat, Nunavut, caught a beluga whale in Hudson Bay this week, only to have a polar bear also take an interest in it.
- Whitehorse man charged after Hamilton Blvd rollover
- A 22-year-old Whitehorse man is facing dangerous driving and drunk-driving charges and a passenger is in hospital after a rollover on Hamilton Boulevard last night.
- Low fuel causes First Air to cancel some flights from Yellowknife
- First Air announced Friday it was cancelling some flights out of Yellowknife and rescheduling others because its suppliers were unable to provide the required fuel.
- Video Crews prioritize fire burning 30km outside Yellowknife video audio
- The N.W.T. Department of Environment and Natural Resources is assigning as many resources as possible to "Fire 85," the priority fire in the territory at the moment.
- GN refuses to grant new money for dumpcano plan
- The Nunavut government says the City of Iqaluit should have enough money to put out the dump fire on its own; meanwhile, Iqaluit's fire chief now says he doesn't know how much it will cost to put out the fire, but will cost more like $3.3 million.