Haines Junction, YT
Set Haines Junction as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 9:54 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 4°
70° | 39°
19° | 3°
66° | 37°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Iqaluit dumpcano has been burning for 3 months
- Three months after a fire began at the dump, the City of Iqaluit is hosting a public meeting to answer questions from residents.
- Yukon's 'pioneer' FASD residence is working: staff video audio
- An advocate for a better understanding of FASD says Yukon is setting an example with preventative care.
- With 300 new cars a year, Iqaluit's streets get busier video
- This year, a record 106 vehicles reached Nunavut on a single cargo ship. None of Nunavut’s communities are connected by road, but the number of vehicles in communities continues to rise.
- Yukon to post public health inspections online
- About a year from now, Yukoners should be able to go online to see the results of public health inspections at restaurants, tattoo parlours, day cares and grocery stores.
- Family questions whether man's head injury went undetected video
- The family of a Fort Simpson, N.W.T., man recovering from a head injury wants to know why was he taken to the health centre four times before being medevaced to Yellowknife.