Set Donnacona as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
SE 7 km/h
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat May 18, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h except 40 near the river. High 16 except 12 near the river. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4 with frost inland.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 18.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Apartment fire leaves 2 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Sunday morning.
- updated Behind the scenes: Community fights Hydro-Québec plan video
- CBC reporter Willy Lowry takes us behind the scenes as he heads to a village in the Laurentians.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too-familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long weekend for Montrealers.
- French president signs gay marriage into law
- French President François Hollande has signed a law authorizing gay marriage and adoption by same-sex couples.