Set Donnacona as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Philippe Couillard unveils new Liberal cabinet
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard unveiled his cabinet Wednesday afternoon, naming Carlos Leitao to the key post of finance, Gaétan Barrette to Health and Social Services and Lise Thériault to Public Security.
- Updated Rail safety improvements announced by Lisa Raitt in wake of Lac-Mégantic video
- Changes to improve rail safety were announced Wednesday by federal Transport Minister Lisa Raitt in response to recommendations made by the Transportation Safety Board in the aftermath of the tragedy in Lac-Mégantic, Que.
- Updated Ron MacLean won't be reprimanded over Quebec refs comment video
- CBC hockey commentator Ron MacLean has apologized for his comment about French-Canadian referees during Tuesday night’s Montreal Canadiens-Tampa Bay Lightning playoff game, and won't be reprimanded.
- Blog Wharnsby: Habs must maintain balanced attack
- Ten different Montreal Canadiens scored the team's 16 goals in a first-round sweep of Tampa Bay. More of the same will be needed as tougher goaltending awaits in the next round, writes Tim Wharnsby.
- Updated Gas price jump 'doesn't make sense' video
- Drivers looking for a good reason for major gasoline price jumps across Canada overnight will be left lacking, as the usual seasonal influences don't add up to those types of increases.