Set Donnacona as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 2:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 5:26 PM
ESE 14 km/h
Rain or freezing rain
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Periods of freezing rain or freezing drizzle changing to rain or periods of drizzle this afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High plus 4.
Cloudy. Rain showers beginning this evening then changing to snow near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Snow||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Periods of snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal police chief holds emergency meeting as government inquiry gets underway
- Montreal police chief Philippe Pichet met this morning with his senior officers, briefing them on the recently announced government inquiry into the Montreal police service.
- West Island man undaunted by recovery after electrocution, amputation
- Kevin Bolusi doesn't remember much from the night 25,000 volts of electricity shot through his body, but he does remember the pain.
- DAY 6 Canadian cities are failing to deliver on the promise of being sanctuary cities
- This week, Montreal declared itself a sanctuary city. It's the fifth city in Canada to do so. But according to Ryerson University Criminologist Graham Hudson, many of those cities aren't actually delivering on the promise, and an influx of asylum seekers from the United States could make it even tougher.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Explore the city through the lives of 7 Montreal families
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- Xavier Dolan wins best director at César Awards
- Quebec film director Xavier Dolan has won the best director award at the César Awards, France's equivalent of the Oscars.