Set Donnacona as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 13.
Sunny. Becoming partly cloudy early in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-1° | -14°
30° | 7°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal students protest cuts in downtown march
- More than 1,000 people marched through downtown Montreal on Friday night in the latest demonstration against the Quebec government's cutbacks.
- Video Montreal weekend: What's on March 27-29 video
- Montreal filmmaker Francois Girard's releases his newest film Boychoir, Verdun hosts a Maple syrup festival and Montreal heavy-metal bands face off at Katacombes.
- New Stephen Harper 'dumb' to say niqab is anti-women, Charles Taylor says video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper is "dumb" to say that wearing a niqab is anti-women, according to Charles Taylor, one of the men behind Quebec's landmark Bouchard-Taylor Commission on Reasonable Accommodation.
- Anti-terror Bill C-51 to be changed as Tories respond to criticism video
- The government will propose a handful of amendments to the proposed anti-terror bill when it goes to clause-by-clause review on Tuesday, CBC News has learned, including a proposal that would protect protests from being captured by the new measures.
- Quebec City protesters shot directly with tear gas video
- The family of a Quebec student says it will press charges against a Quebec City police officer after Naomie Trudeau-Tremblay was hit in the face with part of a tear gas canister during a protest on Thursday.