Set Donnacona as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 11.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
Sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 33.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -19°
25° | -2°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Adil Charkaoui incensed by CEGEPs suspending Arabic school contracts video
- Adil Charkaoui, a Moroccan-born Montrealer who years ago successfully challenged being held on a security certificate, says the suspension of his Arabic school's contracts with two Montreal CEGEPs is prejudiced and ridiculous.
- Bombardier CS300 takes off for 1st test flight video
- Bombardier saw one of its CS300 jets take off from Mirabel airport in Montreal today, the first time the company's larger CSeries plane has taken to the skies.
- Coming Up Live Justin Trudeau to address Board of Trade in Montreal video
- Liberal leader Justin Trudeau is in Montreal Friday afternoon to attend a luncheon with the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal along with Mayor Denis Coderre. CBCNews.ca will carry his speech live at 1 p.m. ET.
- François Blais takes over from Yves Bolduc as education minister video
- Premier Philippe Couillard has appointed François Blais the province's new education and post-secondary education minister as part of a cabinet shuffle announced in Quebec City this morning.
- Breaking Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek actor, dead at 83
- Leonard Nimoy, best known for his portrayal of Spock in the TV series Star Trek, has died at the age of 83.