Set Donnacona as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 6:50 PM
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 this afternoon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 14.
Showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 17.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
15° | 12°
59° | 54°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal police ordered to issue tickets 'as usual'
- Montreal’s labour relations board has ordered the city’s police union to call on its members to issue tickets as “normal and usual” after the City of Montreal complained they were not.
- Jean Doré diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
- Jean Doré, the former mayor of Montreal from 1986 to 1994, has pancreatic cancer.
- Jean Chrétien gave U.K. government advice ahead of Scotland referendum audio
- Jean Chrétien, the Liberal prime minister who led Canada during the 1995 Quebec referendum, tells CBC Radio's The House the U.K. government sought his advice ahead of Thursday's referendum.
- Royal Vic ER more accessible during football games video
- Starting this Sunday, Montrealers who have an emergency and are trying to get to the Royal Victoria Hospital’s emergency room in their own vehicle will now be allowed to go through police barriers.
- Crown wants prison term for Emma Czornobaj
- The Crown is asking for a prison term for a woman who caused a fatal traffic accident after she stopped her car on a busy highway to help ducks.