Set Hopedale as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
S 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:30 AM ADT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:30 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Temperature steady near 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h. High 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Judy Manning 'surprised' by questions about PC party connections
- An unelected member of the provincial cabinet with very little public profile prior to her controversial appointment this week is taking exception to questions about her close connections to the Progressive Conservative party.
- Updated Labrador power line suspended as Alderon works on financing
- Construction work on a new transmission line for western Labrador has been suspended amid signs of another sign of a slowdown in the mining industry.
- Slump in oil prices may slam provincial budget: Wade Locke
- With oil revenues accounting for a third of Newfoundland and Labrador's income, a downward trend in prices is not good news for Confederation Building, says a Memorial University economist.
- Converted ambulance to take couple to South America video
- A couple from the west coast of Newfoundland have quit their daily grind, and are getting ready to hit the road for a journey to South America.
- Tire comes off Air Labrador plane, damages fuselage
- The Transportation and Safety Board is investigating an accident that damaged an Air Labrador plane in Quebec on Sunday.