Set Hopedale as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:00 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
N 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 6.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm except locally 20 mm in areas of heaviest rain. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 10.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 6.
|Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Fatal crash kills 1 near Port Rexton
- Bonavista RCMP is investigating a fatal vehicle collision that happened just outside Port Rexton early Sunday morning.
- Enchanted tourists turning N.L. into wedding destination
- It's been an exceptional year for whale and iceberg sightings across Newfoundland and Labrador, and one tour operator says these kinds of conditions are turning the province into something of a wedding destination.
- Photos Iceberg pareidolia: N.L. residents spot Batman, Angry Birds in icebergs
- Spotting faces in everyday objects is nothing new. But in Newfoundland and Labrador, it takes a special twist as residents spot everything from Batman to the Olympic flame in icebergs.
- Video On Point: No change to Churchill Falls deal; and Bill 29 video
- A decades-long quest to change the terms of the Churchill Falls deal was rejected last week in a Quebec court, and the case now looks like it's heading for an appeal.
- Gunshot wound sends St. Mary's woman to hospital
- The RCMP in Ferryland says a woman was taken to hospital in St. John's after being injured from a gunshot wound on Saturday afternoon.