Set Hopedale as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 04, 13 at 9:00 PM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 3:33 PM
NE 43 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:30 PM AST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:30 PM AST
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 80. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Periods of snow. Local blowing snow in the morning. Wind north 50 km/h gusting to 80 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 6.
|Periods of snow||Flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-17° | -18°
1° | -0°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'I have failed you': David Folker to son
- Convicted murderer David Folker sat, listened, and sometimes cried as victim impact statements were read during his sentencing hearing on Wednesday.
- Tanks for the ideas | Painting the propane tank
- We asked for you to weigh in on what should be painted on a new and controversial propane tank approved for the St. John's waterfront.
- Horse charity HAPPA takes website offline
- A Newfoundland charity that was the subject of a CBC Investigates report on Tuesday has taken its website offline.
- NDP support plummets, Liberals make gains: CRA poll video
- Voter support for Newfoundland and Labrador's New Democrats has cratered in the wake of this fall's caucus implosion, a poll released Wednesday says.
- Metrobus rides in to brand new depot in St. John's
- It was a year and half behind schedule, but the new Metrobus depot has officially opened on Messenger Drive in St. John's.