Set Hopedale as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 12:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
N 14 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 12:01 PM ADT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 12:01 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness early this afternoon. 60 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High minus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 3.
|Flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Water slowly returning to Hopedale as emergency response continues
- Water problems are still plaguing the town of Hopedale, but the Minister of Municipal Affairs says government is working to ensure residents are being taken care of.
- Hebron project an economic boon for Marystown video
- The Hebron oilfield may be hundreds of miles offshore, but the benefits from its construction are definitely being felt on the Burin Peninsula.
- New End-of-life hospice sought in Grand Falls-Windsor
- People in central Newfoundland are raising money to build an end-of-life hospice which, if approved, would be the first of its kind in the province.
- Search and rescue plane purchase finally primed for take off
- CBC News has learned the federal government is kick-starting the moribund program to purchase new search and rescue planes for the Canadian Forces. Today, it finally released a request for proposals to purchase aircraft to replace the aging fleet of Buffalo planes.
- Updated Sheila's Brush or April Fools? Winter storm possible for Wednesday
- A winter storm system could potentially hit Newfoundland on Wednesday, with significant snowfall and heavy winds expected for eastern regions of the island.