Set Hopedale as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 8:25 AM
Sunset: 3:30 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:30 AM AST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:30 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 9.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 11. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -16°
5° | 3°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Still high risk of power outages despite new generation, says #darknl review
- A consulting group investigating the causes behind the widespread outages across Newfoundland in January released two reports on Thursday, stating there is still a big risk of further outages for 2015-2017 despite new generation capacity.
- New Short-term fix coming for doctor shortage on Burin Peninsula
- Eastern Health has come up with a temporary fix to a problem that has been plaguing people on the Burin Peninsula for months.
- Teen's death sends shockwaves throughout Trinity-Conception region
- There's a deep sense of grief among many residents of the Trinity-Conceptoin region following the tragic death of a well-known teenager who died following a single-vehicle crash on Route 80 near Old Perlican Wednesday evening.
- New Another family dog ensnarled in hunter's trap in Labrador audio
- Last weekend, a family pet was caught in a hunter's trap, which was set near a residential area in western Labrador.
- Updated MUN Pakistani students shaken by massacre in their home country video
- The Pakistani Student Association at Memorial University has been in mourning over this week's brutal killings in their home country, when gunmen stormed a military school in Peshawar and killed 145 people — 132 of whom were children.