Set Hopedale as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 15, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Mon Sep 15, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness then periods of rain beginning early this evening and ending overnight. Clearing before morning. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low 6.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- St. John's approves $700,000 subsidy to cut IceCaps costs
- St. John's city councillors have agreed to a $700,000 subsidy that will be given to Mile One Centre, to defray the St. John's IceCaps' expenses over the next two seasons.
- Chesley James Baker Sr. calls for inquiry after son dies in St. John's lockup video
- A father is calling for a public inquiry following the death of his son in the St. John's lockup after his son was detained overnight for impaired driving.
- Kaetlyn Osmond sidelined 6 weeks with broken leg
- Kaetlyn Osmond of Marystown, N.L., who now resides in Edmonton, will miss six weeks of figure skating following surgery to repair a broken right leg suffered last Thursday.
- Boats destroyed in Southern Harbour wharf fire
- Placentia Bay fishermen and boat owners are figuring out what's next after an early Monday morning blaze at a wharf in the community destroyed upwards of ten vessels.
- Downsizing: Losing weight is hard, but it’s the only option audio
- In the first edition of a new column, St. John's writer Dave Sullivan chronicles his decision to transform his body, and his life.