Set Hopedale as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
S 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 11:30 AM ADT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 11:30 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the evening. High plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Flurries or rain showers||Flurries||Flurries|
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Nurse practitioner says some people happy to pay for health care
- A Corner Brook nurse practitioner says those in her profession serve a vital role and aren't opening the door to private health care.
- Updated Clarenville parish windows smashed by vandals
- Several windows at a church in Clarenville have been smashed out, causing more than $10,000 worth of damage, police say.
- New Dwight Ball supports public inquiry into Don Dunphy's death
- A public inquiry into the shooting death of Don Dunphy should be done, but only after the police finish their own investigation, says Liberal Leader Dwight Ball.
- New Icebergs moving further east this year, says Ice Patrol commander
- The U.S. Coast Guard's International Ice Patrol says 2015 is shaping up to be a year of fewer icebergs in shipping lanes than 2014, even though there've been three recent incidents of ships being towed to avoid sea ice.
- Live Blog Loretta Saunders murder trial jury selection continues
- Jury selection continues Tuesday in Nova Scotia Supreme Court for the first-degree murder trial of the two people accused of killing Saint Mary's student Loretta Saunders.