Set Hopedale as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 4:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 4:36 AM
Sunset: 9:19 PM
N 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 4:30 PM ADT Thu May 23, 13 at 4:30 PM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low plus 3.
Showers. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Mount Cashel abuse survivors win financial settlement
- Men who were abused by Christian Brothers at the Mount Cashel Orphanage and several schools in St. John's have reached a settlement with the Roman Catholic organization.
- Canada Post campaigns against 'no flyers' mailbox signs
- Canada Post has been mailing more than 900,000 letters across the country to people to try to convince them to remove "no flyer" signs from their mailboxes.
- Corner Brook cat house coming down
- The city of Corner Brook has reached an agreement with the owner of a derelict house that was once home to nearly 200 cats to demolish the building on McWhirter's Lane.
- Career criminal alleges police harassment
- A St. John's man with a long criminal record says he is being harassed by police, which he says is interfering with his efforts to turn his life around.
- Dog cruelty case leads to conviction
- Chris Whelan of Lakeview has been convicted of animal cruelty for willfully failing to provide for the adequate care of his dog, Lady.