Set Varennes as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
WSW 14 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening and ending after midnight. Clearing before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 19.
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 25.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Palliative care centres say no to medically assisted death
- The director of the West Island Palliative Care Residence says patients seeking assistance with dying will have to go elsewhere.
- Lu Chan Khuong should not be reinstated by Quebec Bar, argue former premiers
- Four former Quebec premiers — Lucien Bouchard, Bernard Landry, Daniel Johnson and Pierre-Marc Johnson — say reinstating the suspended head of the Quebec Bar would go against the very values the institution is supposed to uphold.
- New Darren Raphaël-Fontaine, 16, missing in Saguenay area
- Quebec provincial police are asking for the public's help in finding 16-year-old Darren Raphaël-Fontaine.
- New This year's El Nino will be the strongest in 18 years, WMO says
- The current El Nino weather phenomenon is expected to peak between October and January and could turn into one of the strongest on record, experts from the World Meteorological Organization say.
- Lawrence Phillips, former CFL star, charged with cellmate's murder
- Former CFL star Lawrence Phillips has been charged with murder in the death of his cellmate at a Central California prison.