Set Varennes as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
NE 12 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High minus 15.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 before morning. Temperature steady near minus 15.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 20 early in the evening. High minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Côte-des-Neiges hit-and-run leaves 95-year-old in critical condition
- A 95-year-old man is in critical condition after a hit-and-run in Côte-des-Neiges Monday morning. Police say the man suffered severe head injuries and they fear for his life.
- Mice move into Montreal homes this winter
- Several reports show that there are a lot more mice in Montreal homes this winter and Skedaddle Wildlife Control says it is getting dozens of calls a day from people complaining about hearing scratching noises in the walls at night.
- Storm cancels Montreal flights to U.S. East Coast
- Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is cancelling many flights to New York and New Jersey as the U.S. East Coast braces for a "crippling and potentially historic" storm.
- New Man dead after farm incident in Val-des-Monts, Que.
- A 48-year-old man has died after a workplace incident Monday morning at a dairy farm in Val-des-Monts, Que.
- Montrealers' Turbo Kid premiers at midnight at Sundance audio
- A trio of Montreal filmmakers is anxiously awaiting their feature film debut at Sundance tonight, an opportunity they describe as career changing.