Set Varennes as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
ENE 22 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 14.
Rain ending in the morning then cloudy. Showers beginning late in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 22.
|Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 18°
72° | 64°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- live Oklahoma tornado recovery work begins after deadly storm video
- Recovery efforts are underway after a tornado flattened two elementary schools and many homes south of Oklahoma City, leaving 24 people dead, including seven children. U.S. President Barack Obama responds by promising federal aid and other help.
- Gary Carter honoured with Montreal street name
- The memory of baseball hero Gary Carter will be commemorated by the City of Montreal today with the renaming of a street in Villeray.
- Business conference draws creative minds to Montreal
- Over the next three days Montreal will welcome some of the biggest names in the business world.
- new Man in his 50s hit by truck in Laval
- Laval police are investigating after a 55-year-old man was hit by a truck in the Chomedy district this morning.
- Thousands push for rejection of Bill 14
- A petition against the controversial language bill will be presented before Quebec's national assembly today.