Set Varennes as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
NE 2 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Rosemont stabbing sends man in his 20s to hospital
- A man in his 20s was stabbed in the upper body early this morning, following an altercation with another man in Rosemont.
- Recap Impact squander chance to clinch playoff berth vs. Orlando City video
- Seb Hines scored on a volley in the 80th minute and Orlando City avoided elimination from the playoff race with a 2-1 victory over the Montreal Impact on Saturday night.
- Montreal weather: Chilly start, sunny high
- A mix of sun and clouds, with a high of 14 C expected today.
- Montreal protest unites thousands of public-sector workers video
- Thousands of public-sector workers and their supporters gathered in Montreal on Saturday to put pressure on the province to renew their collective agreements.
- St. Lawrence River sewage dump petition gets thousands of signatures
- More than 25,000 people have signed a new petition demanding the city put a stop to its plans to dump raw sewage into the St. Lawrence River.