Set Varennes as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this afternoon. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 4 except zero in the suburbs. Frost.
Sunny. High 13.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
23° | 18°
73° | 64°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Scotland independence referendum: Rival campaigners add excitement to polling stations video
- The question on the ballot paper is simplicity itself: "Should Scotland be an independent country?" Yet it has divided Scots during months of campaigning, and polls suggest the result is too close to call.
- Video Looking for work with a disability video
- Teri-Lee Walters hasn't been able to find work for over a year, and she suspects it's because she uses a wheelchair.
- Olivier Burnham, Quebec blacksmith, makes device to prevent smart meter swap audio
- A Quebec blacksmith has taken Hydro-Québec’s switch to smart meters into his own hands, devising a metal cage that prevents the electric utility from replacing the conventional meters.
- Canada's seniors population to jump, workforce decline by 2063
- Canada faces a big demographic shift over the next 50 years, with a growing number of seniors and a movement of people to Western Canada, says a report from Statistics Canada.
- Justin Trudeau’s abortion stance 'undemocratic,' say ex-MPs
- Seven former Liberal MPs have publicly denounced Justin Trudeau, saying he is violating the spirit of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms with his stance on abortion issues.