Set Varennes as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. High 28. Humidex 34. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy. High 26. Humidex 30.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Showers||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec police retire before hearings over alleged sexual misconduct in Haiti
- Two Quebec police officers accused of sex-related breaches while working as United Nations peacekeepers in Haiti have retired before facing any disciplinary action, raising fresh questions about Canada's ability to hold its peacekeepers accountable.
- Updated Montreal police resume search for person believed to have fallen into St. Lawrence
- Debris and a life jacket were found during an intensive search Wednesday led by the Canadian Coast Guard.
- Updated Man charged with first-degree murder in death of Victoriaville woman
- A 24-year-old man is facing a first-degree charge in the death of Judith Élémond in Victoriaville.
- Today at the Rogers Cup: Eugenie Bouchard to take on 3rd round
- The 22-year-old tennis player will face 121st-ranked Kristina Kucova
- Big-top comeback? Cirque du Soleil brings Luzia to Toronto amid global expansion plans
- Unveiling Luzia, its latest eye-popping artistic confection, Cirque du Soleil says it is refocusing on live shows — its "bread and butter" — while also moving forward on its ambitious menu of expansion projects worldwide.