Three Hills, AB
Set Three Hills as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
W 10 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High 18.
Clearing this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the evening. High 17.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
13° | -2°
55° | 28°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Pedestrian hit by LRT in critical condition
- A pedestrian is in critical condition after being hit by the LRT at Macleod Trail and 25th Avenue S.E. near the Erlton/Stampede Station.
- Standoff at S.E. Calgary restaurant ends with arrest
- One man is in custody after a lengthy overnight standoff with police at a southeast Calgary restaurant.
- Library to trim about 300,000 books from collection
- The Calgary Public Library wants to reduce its book stocks by about 300,000 in order to free up more space in the buildings to run programs.
- New Brunswick premier backs Energy East pipeline on Alberta visit
- New Brunswick Premier Brian Gallant told Alberta counterpart Jim Prentice he favours the pipeline reversal and expansion project to allow exports of Alberta crude oil to his province's ports.
- Exshaw hydraulic fluid spill closes school, cleanup underway
- A cleanup is underway in an Alberta hamlet after high winds splattered hydraulic fluid across much of the community.