Three Hills, AB
Set Three Hills as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 1:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:00 AM MST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:00 AM MST
Clearing this afternoon. High 7.
Clear. Low minus 10.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High plus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Calgary weather heats up thanks to El Nino and Chinook, says expert
- Calgary isn't forecasted to break it's all-time February record, but one meteorologist wouldn't be surprised to see us overachieve on our temperatures this week.
- New Roof rat likely hitched ride into Alberta
- A roof rat (Rattus rattus) has been found in Drumheller, once again challenging Alberta's claim of being a rat free province.
- Low oil prices hollow out Calgary's downtown core video
- Silent cubicle farms, abandoned offices and empty coffee rooms. As our city's energy sector sheds jobs to cut costs, the physical makeup of the downtown core is changing.
- Calgary's Sled Island festival announces 2016 lineup headlined by Guided By Voices reunion
- Sled Island music festival announces its 2016 lineup, includes Guided By Voices — a band festival staff has tried to book many times in previous years.
- New Lethbridge woman's death ruled a homicide
- Frances Candice Little Light, 56, was found injured inside her Lethbridge apartment on Feb. 7. She died a short time later.