Three Hills, AB
Set Three Hills as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 05, 15 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM
NW 6 km/h
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 04, 15 at 11:30 PM MDT Tue Aug 04, 15 at 11:30 PM MDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Hailstorm, flash flooding slam Calgary, knocks out power to 20k customers
- The power went out in neighbourhoods all over Calgary after the city was slammed by hail as a severe thunderstorm passed through late Tuesday afternoon.
- Stephen Harper calls Alberta NDP a 'disaster' rejected by Albertans video
- Alberta Premier Rachel Notley lashed back at Stephen Harper Tuesday saying her government’s priority is to protect the jobs of “regular working families” rather than “wealthy Conservative friends and insiders.”
- Kamber Lindenbach identified as victim in deadly McGregor Lake boat trip
- Calgary personal trainer Kamber Lindenbach has been identified by family and friends as the woman who died at Lake McGregor on Sunday.
- Alberta mom charged in death of 2-year-old boy
- An Alberta mother has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of her two-year-old boy.
- Melting glaciers and drought in Alberta's future audio
- Receeding glaciers and lack of rain are already having an impact on local waterways, but there's more bad news to come.