Three Hills, AB
Set Three Hills as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 9:53 PM
NW 21 km/h
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 24.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Heavy hail, flash flooding as Calgary hit by sudden storm video
- A flash storm, complete with thick hail and heavy rains, had people in Calgary running for cover Saturday afternoon.
- Calgary Stampede: Horse euthanized after breaking leg in chuckwagon race
- A horse has been euthanized at the Calgary Stampede after suffering a broken leg in one of the chuckwagon races on Saturday night.
- Stampede offering free bicycle valet service video
- There is a new service down at the Stampede grounds this year — a bike corral where staff will watch over your bicycle while you tour the grounds, like a coat check service.
- Climate change concert calls for more investment in green energy
- About 50 people gathered on the Alberta legislature grounds Saturday afternoon, trying to convince politicians that a strong economy and healthy environmental are not mutually exclusive.
- Saskatchewan wildfires force nearly 8,000 people out of homes
- The Canadian military has been called in to help care for 7,900 people from a northern Saskatchewan community that includes the province's largest First Nation, as a rash of wildfires prompts a massive evacuation.