Hunters Point, MB
Set Hunters Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday brings a mix of sun and cloud in the morning but the cloud increases in the afternoon ahead of a couple of centimetres of snow Saturday evening and overnight. As that front moves in from the west, winds increase to 30G50 out of the south. Driving on highways will be a little tricky with potential for blowing snow on Saturday evening. Expect some left over snow Sunday morning before skies clear into the afternoon. Monday and Tuesday look rather snowy at this point and we’ll likely see some wind along with that snow on Tuesday. The two day total should be up around 10-15cm with most of that snow falling on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday next week… still cloudy with flurries and gusty winds.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 20/25 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- Analysis Brian Pallister's government begins to show true colours
- The Progressive Conservative government's second session features a marked turn from its first few months in power.
- 'They caught me': Harvest helps former addict pick up the pieces after husband's death
- Every year at CBC Manitoba we devote a day to Harvesting Hope.
- 600 clinicians report seeing threats, intimidation in Canadian operating rooms
- More than 600 surgeons, nurses and other operating room clinicians reported witnessing or experiencing bullying behaviour in Canadian operating rooms in the past year, according to a new study by researcher at the University of Manitoba.
- Warm November slows rush of donations for Manitoba Christmas cheer boards
- Christmas is less than a month away and food banks and cheer boards across Manitoba are kicking into high gear to get donations in order, however those donations seem to be coming in slower than usual this year.
- Opinion Fentanyl crisis must be met with better drug policy in Manitoba, researcher says
- The increasing number of fentanyl-related deaths in Manitoba must be met with a response that uses research and evidence to produce life-saving results, Ellen Smirl writes.