Hunters Point, MB
Set Hunters Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Snow mixed with freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Nov 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning this evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Temperature rising to minus 8 by morning.
Snow. Snow mixed with freezing rain in the morning. Snowfall amount 5 cm. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 14.
|Snow mixed with freezing rain||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Enjoy the sunshine today because the bright skies will be scarce for the next 3 or 4 days. We’ll only get to -10 today but winds will be light so that certainly helps. We’ll drop to -14 Thursday evening but Friday is a transition day with temps warming slightly overnight into Friday morning. By the afternoon, we’ll be hovering around -3 and the mercury continues to climb to -1 in the evening. Expect cloud through the day but the snow will be in northern Manitoba. On Saturday, it’s a mix of sun and cloud with a chance of wet flurries and a high of -1. Sunday is the other transition day with a high of -2, some light snow (2-3cm) and a cold front pushing through in the afternoon. That front switches winds around to the northwest and starts to usher in the colder temps again for next week. Expect more cloud and flurries on Monday with a much cooler high of -9 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SSW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Rinelle Harper thanks construction workers who found her
- An emotional meeting occurred today between 16-year-old Rinelle Harper and the two construction workers who found her after she had crawled out of Winnipeg's Assiniboine River following a sexual assault, only to be assaulted again by the same attackers.
- Manitoba throne speech targets students, parents, drivers and beer drinkers video
- Manitoba is investing in education, child care, the province's home-grown brewing industry, as well as raising the speed limit from Winnipeg to the border with Saskatchewan, the NDP government said in its speech from the throne Thursday.
- Shelly Glover cleared in conflict probe, but ethics watchdog wants new rule
- The federal ethics watchdog has cleared Heritage Minister Shelly Glover of breaching conflict of interest laws by attending a fundraiser organized by her local riding association earlier this year, but "concerns remain" over the decision to invite members of the local arts community to the event.
- Block sex photos ahead of disciplinary hearing, Lori Douglas's lawyer asks court
- A disciplinary committee does not need to see graphic sex photographs of a senior Manitoba judge to decide whether she should stay on the bench, her lawyer argued Thursday.
- 2 Winnipeg families fear for daughters' safety in child welfare system video
- Two Winnipeg families who turned to Manitoba's child welfare system for help with their teenage daughters now fear for the girls' safety in care.