Hunters Point, MB
Set Hunters Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Periods of light snow. High minus 5.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 9.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Periods of light snow beginning in the morning and ending early in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 7.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll see little change in the weather pattern heading toward Christmas day. Expect occasional flurries into Sunday and light snow on Monday. No big accumulations but roads could be tricky for travelling at times as we approach Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Temperatures will also be mild for this time of year with -2s on my forecast sheet for Sunday and Monday, then a cooling trend on Christmas Day. By the way, the Winter Solstice occurs on Sunday afternoon at 5:03.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. SSE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: NE @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg pedestrian, 21, in critical condition after hit and run video
- A 21-year-old Winnipeg man remains in critical condition Saturday after he was hit by a dark colour truck while trying to cross Inkster Boulevard Friday.
- Winnipeg shoebox drive brings Christmas cheer to North End kids
- Santa Claus doled out shoeboxes filled with Christmas goodies to kids in Winnipeg's North End Saturday.
- Winnipeg film buffs react to Sony decision to pull The Interview video
- Winnipeg moviegoers reacted Saturday to recent news from Sony Pictures would be pulling The Interview from theatres.
- 2 taken to hospital after collision in Winnipeg's St. James area
- A child and another person were taken to hospital Saturday afternoon after two vehicles collided in Winnipeg's St. James neighbourhood.
- Dick Thornton, former CFL player, passes away at 75
- The CFL has lost one of its most colourful characters. Dick Thornton, who starred with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Toronto Argonauts, died Friday night after battling lung cancer. He was 75.