Hunters Point, MB
Set Hunters Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 6.
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
4° | -12°
39° | 10°
6° | -9°
43° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- Jets need to dig deep in Game 3 in Winnipeg, Maurice says video
- Winnipeg Jets coach Paul Maurice said the team needs to dig deep in Game 3 if they hope to pull out a win in Winnipeg's MTS Centre Monday.
- Arctic air dumping snow on southern Manitoba Sunday night
- The beautiful, sunny Saturday Winnipeg saw has turned into rain showers in the city on Sunday, and snow is expected by late evening.
- Power out in parts of Manitoba
- Some residents of Winnipeg's St. Vital and Southdale areas, and others in areas west and northeast of the city have no power on Sunday.
- Opinion Labour market deregulations not working: International Monetary Fund
- Recent — and potentially watershed — International Monetary Fund (IMF) documents have cast doubt on the merits of labour market deregulation of the last three decades, with important consequences for Canada. But will anyone listen?
- Arrests made in two Winnipeg weekend stabbings
- Five people have been arrested after two separate stabbings took place in Winnipeg on the weekend.