Hunters Point, MB
Set Hunters Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 43.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 43.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 40.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-27° | -32°
-17° | -26°
-27° | -33°
-17° | -27°
-23° | -34°
-9° | -29°
-10° | -23°
14° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’re seeing ice crystals rather than falling snow today. The difference… ice crystals are very fine grains and just kind of hang there… making streets really slippery once they settle. Sun/cloud mix for the rest of the day, then clearing tonight and a good shot at -30 tonight. The late day winds will pick up so wind chills will be close to warning criteria. I’m expecting a wind chill warning for at least part of the province tonight. The cold weather sticks around for the rest of the week and through the weekend. Daytime highs will be in the -20s through Sunday with some moderation early next week.The next best chance for a couple of centimetres of snow?...... late Friday and Saturday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 15 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20/25 in the morning. N @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Updated Blues lead Jets 1-0 after second period at MTS Centre
- After the second period, the Winnipeg Jets trail the St. Louis Blues 1-0 Tuesday night at the MTS Centre.
- Coyote shot by police in Winnipeg's North End video
- Winnipeg police have killed a coyote that was running around in the city's North End Tuesday afternoon.
- iPad baby seat raises questions about infants and tech video
- A new baby seat that comes with an iPad mount has some parents and experts worried that children are being introduced to technology too early.
- New Idle No More still alive in Manitoba, one year later video
- One year after Idle No More began, aboriginal activists and leaders in Manitoba say they — and the movement itself — are not going anywhere.
- Video Winnipeg's deep freeze drags on video
- The CBC's Meagan Fiddler asks Winnipeggers of all ages how they're dealing with another day of temperatures well below -20 C.