Hunters Point, MB
Set Hunters Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. High 29. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
31° | 17°
88° | 63°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in a stable and dry weather pattern this week. Expect lots of sunshine with temps gradually climbing into the upper 20s by Wednesday and Thursday. On Tuesday, we should have no problem reaching 27 degrees in the afternoon. I do have a slight chance of a late day shower in my forecast for Saturday. I’ll keep an eye on the development of that disturbance and keep you posted.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: WNW @ 10 in the morning. N @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg Muslims celebrate Eid at Assiniboine Park
- The conflict in Gaza was on the minds of Winnipeg Muslims who marked Eid al-Fitr on Monday with food and family fun at Assiniboine Park.
- Sargent Avenue sinkhole under investigation
- Winnipeg city crews are looking into what created a sinkhole in the West End.
- Pendant containing child's ashes returned to family
- A stolen pendant containing the ashes of Dawson Pentecost, a young boy killed in a plane crash, has been returned to the family, say Edmonton police.
- Fire damages main floor of Stella Avenue apartment block
- No one was injured in a fire that damaged the main floor of an apartment block on Stella Avenue late Monday afternoon.
- Manitoba buying 60 new automated weather stations
- Manitoba is buying 60 new automated weather stations to improve its ability to predict floods, fight fires and better help farmers.