Hunters Point, MB
Set Hunters Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 7:50 AM CDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 7:50 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 4 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing early in the evening. High minus 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | -17°
37° | 1°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-5° | -20°
23° | -4°
-1° | -15°
30° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Following a rather dull day (cloudy) Sunday….Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day of this coming week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Stigma of mental illness a 'disturbing' trend in workplace video
- A pair of Winnipeggers are sounding the alarm over how people with mental illness are treated in the workplace.
- George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight to end amid Hockey Night in Canada reports
- CBC has announced that George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight will not be returning after this season, bringing an end to the Gemini-award winning talk show following its 10th season.
- McPhillips Street underpass flooded, closed to traffic video
- A water main break has flooded a major underpass in Winnipeg.
- Ipads - the new learning tool in school
- iPads are relatively new in the classroom and there is a worry that they will be more of a distraction than an aid. In order to do a reality check on iPads in schools, CBC's Margaux Watt visited Lincoln Middle School in Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg man living 'nightmare' as trees damage house
- A Winnipeg man says his home is slowly collapsing because eight mature trees, owned by the city, are damaging the house's foundation.