Hunters Point, MB
Set Hunters Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clearing early this evening. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 12 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. High minus 3 with temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 18.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
-25° | -33°
-13° | -27°
-26° | -34°
-15° | -29°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Temps will rise again Tuesday under a cloudy sky to -1 in the afternoon. Wednesday brings some snow in the morning, especially through the Interlake area and southeastern Manitoba. What follows that system is a reality check as far as temperatures are concerned. Check the 7-Day Forecast on this page to see the numbers for the weekend…. a reminder that it’s still winter.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 10/20 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- New University of Winnipeg students call for better mental health services
- Students from the University of Winnipeg are calling on administration to provide access to more mental health counselling services to students.
- Manitoba Ukrainian community rallies for release of prisoner
- Members of Manitoba's Ukrainian community rallied at the Legislative Building Monday night challenging the Russian government to release a detained Ukrainian woman.
- Winnipeggers react to True North downtown plaza proposal video
- Many Winnipeggers are thrilled with the possibility of a new plaza that might be built downtown by True North Sports and Entertainment, but others have reservations.
- True North convention centre hotel plan in jeopardy after EPC vote video
- The city’s executive policy committee voted to approve a lower penalty for construction company Stuart Olson after it failed to deliver on attracting a hotel to the convention centre — and also made a move that puts a wrench in an agreement that gave True North first dibs on putting up a hotel at the spot.
- Winnipeg police, RCMP mourn loss of Const. David Wynn video
- Winnipeg police and RCMP gathered on Portage Avenue and Dominion Street Monday to mourn the loss of Const. David Wynn, an officer who was killed in the line of duty in Alberta last week.