Hunters Point, MB
Set Hunters Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow overnight. Wind east 30 km/h. Low minus 2.
Light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind east 30 km/h. Low minus 4.
|Light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It was nice to see a little sunshine this morning here in the southeast. The leading edge of the rain is just hitting Brandon and Morden as of 12:30pm and moving northeasterly. I’m expecting the rain to reach Winnipeg late afternoon or early evening. The wind also picks up this afternoon and stays gusty all night. Most of the rain falls tonight into Thursday morning… then we’ll see a bit of everything on Thursday including the odd sunny break and some showers in the afternoon. I’m expecting 10-15mm of rain tonight (25-25 in the southwest) and depending on the strength of the showers Thursday afternoon, possibly another 10mm. We could even see a few wet snowflakes on Friday morning as the showers become scattered through the day. We’ll clear out Friday late in the afternoon or early evening and set up for a sunny, dry weekend with highs of 9 and 11 Saturday and Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 25/30 in the morning. SW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 20 in the morning. ESE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: ESE @ 30/40 in the morning. SE @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Golden Links Lodge seniors moving to new temporary home
- Residents of a Winnipeg nursing home that was flooded this past weekend are getting a new place to stay temporarily, but they'll have to travel across town to get there.
- Assiniboia Downs deal reached between province, jockey club
- A legal battle between the Manitoba Jockey Club and the provincial government is over, as a deal has been reached on the future of Assiniboia Downs.
- Manitoba government proposes opening more adoption records
- The Manitoba government is proposing sweeping changes to its adoption laws that would make birth and adoption records more accessible for people trying to learn more about their background.
- Manitobans speak out on Hydro projects, electricity costs
- Manitobans are weighing in today about proposed hydroelectric projects and the impacts of current and future electricity costs on their lives.
- Video Jets' Scheifele heads to World Hockey Championships video
- Winnipeg Jets' star rookie Mark Scheifele speaks with CBC's Mitch Peacock about his upcoming gig with Team Canada at the World Hockey Championships in Belarus.