Hunters Point, MB
Set Hunters Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Clear early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries late this morning and early this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 34 this morning.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
Light snow ending in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 cm. High minus 6.
|Light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-2° | -18°
28° | -0°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
2° | -12°
36° | 10°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Could this be winter’s last gasp for the season??? Wednesday’s high is -17 but there won’t be quite as much wind as Tuesday. Still… fairly cold and uncomfortable if you aren’t dressed for the weather. Thursday, the wind turns around in the afternoon to the south which signifies a change in our weather pattern. We go from a high on Thursday afternoon of -10 to a low Friday morning of -11 and then all the way to -1 Friday afternoon. Temps will be close to that over the weekend and well into next week. By the way, we turn our clocks forward this weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. WNW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20 the morning. S @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10/15 in the morning. WSW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Supreme Court to rule on conviction in Candace Derksen slaying
- The Supreme Court of Canada will rule today in the case of Mark Edward Grant, whose conviction in the 1984 abduction and murder of Winnipeg teenager Candace Derksen was overturned.
- Cold start in Manitoba but Thursday weather brings spring hope
- It's a cold wake up in Manitoba but it's going to get a whole lot better.
- Blog Jets end disappointing loss on high note video
- In a week where everything seemed to be going right for the Winnipeg Jets, Wednesday night provided a stark reminder of just how nasty the hockey gods can be.
- More young Manitobans setting sights on other provinces, stats show
- The number of people leaving Manitoba for other provinces is slowly climbing – and young people are leading the charge.
- Video Jets’ Dustin Byfuglien injured against Senators
- Winnipeg Jets defenceman Dustin Byfuglien left Wednesday night's game against the Ottawa Senators with an apparent arm injury.