Hunters Point, MB
Set Hunters Point as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Snow at times heavy or rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. Rain beginning early this morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. High plus 3 with temperature falling to zero this afternoon.
Rain changing to snow at times heavy this evening. Snowfall amount 10 cm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this evening. Low minus 11.
Snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 5.
-8° | -19°
18° | -2°
-5° | -18°
23° | -0°
-6° | -20°
21° | -4°
0° | -17°
32° | 1°
2° | -13°
36° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll see varying amounts of cloud cover tonight and through Wednesday. We’re warming to about 16 degrees on Wednesday but, by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There will be some rain cutting through the central part of the province Wednesday and some snow in the north. Here in the south… a rather rude awakening follows that breezy, warm Wednesday. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. SSW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Facebook page targeting Winnipeg aboriginals pulled down
- A Facebook page that attacked aboriginal people in Winnipeg and re-ignited the racism debate in the city, has been pulled down.
- Woman assaulted in downtown Winnipeg, large area closed for investigation video
- Hargrave Street between St. Mary Avenue and Graham Avenue, is closed. That includes sidewalks as well as the entrance to CityPlace parkade.
- Winnipeg woman, 26, shares story of breast cancer diagnosis
- Rebecca Klass was in the shower when she first noticed a lump in her breast last May. At 25, she didn't know a lot about breast cancer but she knew to call her doctor and make an appointment.
- No joke: Winnipeg weather to hit double-digits on April Fool's Day
- It's not an April Fool's day joke: Winnipeggers will see a temperature of 16 C Wednesday — and then –2 C on Thursday.
- Joni Mitchell, legendary Canadian singer and songwriter, hospitalized
- Legendary Canadian singer and songwriter Joni Mitchell is in intensive care and undergoing tests at a Los Angeles hospital, according to a statement posted on her official website.