Grise Fiord, NU
Set Grise Fiord as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 3:59 AM
Sunset: 11:03 PM
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High minus 19.
Clear. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 36.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 36.
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-15° | -16°
5° | 3°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut fuel spills are down, but accidents still happen
- Reports show that about 100,000 litres of oil spill every year in Nunavut, with the highest number of spills in Iqaluit.
- N.W.T. Métis join talks on Thaidene Nene National Park
- The Northwest Territories Métis Nation will now sit at the negotiation table for a proposed national park on the east arm of Great Slave Lake.
- Canada boycotts Arctic Council Moscow meeting over Ukraine
- Canada will boycott an upcoming meeting of the Arctic Council in Moscow because of the Russian occupation of the Crimean Peninsula.
- Inuk man supports 'Blackfish' movement to free whales video
- Sakiasie Sowdluapik, a former Nunavut wildlife officer, is applauding a call to remove whales from captivity sparked by the 2013 anti-SeaWorld film ‘Blackfish.’
- 14-year-old boy mugged on Frame Lake Trail video
- Yellowknife RCMP are investigating after a 14-year-old boy was allegedly assaulted and robbed on the Frame Lake Trail Sunday evening.