Grise Fiord, NU
Set Grise Fiord as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
ENE 46 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 7.
Sunny. High minus 4.
Clear. Low minus 7.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Updated Yellowknife man dead in Hwy 1 collision near Kakisa
- RCMP say a 39-year-old Yellowknife man has died as a result of a motor vehicle collision on N.W.T. Highway 1 near Kakisa.
- 'Caribou Legs' halts 3,200 km run just shy of Whitehorse
- Brad Firth, the long-distance runner known as ‘Caribou Legs,’ stopped just short of Whitehorse Tuesday after running 3,200 km run from Vancouver to raise awareness of the Peel watershed.
- Man charged with 2nd-degree murder in Pond Inlet death
- RCMP charged a Pond Inlet man with second-degree murder in connection with the death of a 43-year-old man in the community over the weekend.
- Methane tanker rolls on Klondike Highway
- A tanker carrying 55,000 litres of methane gas rolled Tuesday night on the Klondike Highway just south of the bridge at Dawson City, Yukon.
- Updated Franklin expedition ship found in Arctic ID'd as HMS Erebus video
- The Franklin expedition ship found last month in the Arctic has been identified as HMS Erebus, Prime Minister Stephen Harper confirmed in the House of Commons today.