Grise Fiord, NU
Set Grise Fiord as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing before morning. Low minus 16.
Sunny. High minus 12.
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- ‘Substantial failure’ in N.W.T. child services: deputy minister
- The deputy minister of the Northwest Territories’ Department of Health and Social Services says she agrees with the Auditor General’s conclusions and MLA concerns ‘that there has been substantial failure’ in child protection services.
- Video NHL star Jordin Tootoo stick giveaway video goes viral
- A video of the Detroit Red Wings' Jordin Tootoo making a kid's day has gone viral.
- Emily and Graham Nishikawa awarded keys to the city
- Whitehorse City Council created a new honour this week, voting to award 'keys to the city' to deserving citizens.
- Final arguments in Eric Dejaeger case to begin May 26
- Final arguments in the trial of a former Oblate priest facing dozens of charges of sexual abuse against children will be heard as scheduled the week of May 26.
- Frobisher Bay helicopter rescuers to receive medals
- Two men are receiving the Governor General’s Medals of Bravery for staging a rescue of an Iqaluit hunter who fell through the ice near Frobisher Bay, Nunavut.