Grise Fiord, NU
Set Grise Fiord as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 31.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 26. Wind chill minus 32.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 36.
-26° | -33°
-15° | -27°
-25° | -30°
-13° | -22°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-22° | -26°
-8° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- James Tutcho sentenced to 7 years for sexual assaults
- A former band councillor in Colville Lake, N.W.T., has been sentenced to seven years in prison for sexually assaulting three women over two decades, starting when they were young girls.
- Auditor general examines Dan Lang's senate expenses
- Yukon senator Daniel Lang is among at least 40 senators who have been asked to provide additional information about their expenses to the auditor general.
- Group offers cash reward for information about 'Tulie'
- An animal welfare advocate has found out more information about a dog that was badly beaten, shot and left dead in a dumpster next to the Copper Road Veterinary Clinic last month.
- 2 dogs die from eating toxins in Whitehorse, another sick
- The City of Whitehorse is telling dog owners to be vigilant with their animals after a third pet in Porter Creek has gotten sick, possibly from eating poison.
- Audio English rugby players headed to North Pole for charity game audio
- A group of English rugby players plan to set a world record - and raise money for charity in the process - by constructing a rugby pitch and playing a game at the magnetic North Pole.