Grise Fiord, NU
Set Grise Fiord as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
SSE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this evening with 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches. High plus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 22-year-old Yukoner reunites Haitian 'orphans' with parents
- Morgan Wienberg, who used to live in Whitehorse, has haulted her plans to study medicine and now lives in Haiti to run an organization that provides to orphaned children and their families, and helps tracks down the parents who say they can't afford to keep their children.
- Governments meeting Friday to discuss Iqaluit dumpcano plans
- Federal, territorial and city officials will meet this week to consider a plan to put out a dump fire that's been fouling the air in Nunavut's capital for more than two months.
- Residential school survivors left with hearing loss, broken bones
- The vast majority of claims filed by Indian residential school survivors seeking extra compensation for medical injuries are for hearing loss, respiratory illnesses and broken bones.
- Counterfeit $20 bills reported in Iqaluit video
- RCMP in Iqaluit are warning residents to watch out for counterfeit $20 bills after some Iqaluit banks reported the fake money to police earlier this week.
- Behchoko, N.W.T., no longer on back-up diesel power
- Residents in Behchoko, N.W.T., don't have to conserve power anymore now that the community's hydro transmission line is back up and running.