Grise Fiord, NU
Set Grise Fiord as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of light snow
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri May 24, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of light snow. Wind light except gusting to 50 km/h at times. High minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing before morning. Wind light except gusting to 50 km/h at times this evening. Low minus 7.
Sunny. High minus 2.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon senator says expense rules to be tightened
- Yukon Senator Dan Lang is joining his colleagues in expressing disappointment over revelations about other senators abusing expense claims.
- Nunavut government spends millions on overtime
- Numbers released in March of last year showed the Nunavut government paid out more than $16 million on overtime in 10 months.
- Iqaluit cab driver not guilty in dispute with laundromat owner
- An Iqaluit taxi driver has been found not guilty of five charges against him.
- Cree election not publicized enough, says youth chief audio
- One James Bay Cree Youth Chief says the nominations for regional Cree leadership are low because of a lack of publicity.
- Man charged in Pond Inlet sexual assault
- A 21-year-old man has been charged in a case of sexual assault reported six months ago in Pond Inlet, Nunavut.