Grise Fiord, NU
Set Grise Fiord as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -39
Feels like: -38
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
NNE 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low minus 37.
Mainly sunny. High minus 32.
A few clouds. Temperature steady near minus 32.
-25° | -34°
-13° | -29°
-30° | -34°
-22° | -29°
-25° | -31°
-13° | -24°
-24° | -26°
-11° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Carmacks man dies in snowmobile crash
- A 37-year-old man was killed when his snowmobile rolled over on him on Saturday near Mandanna Lake, about 50 kilometres southeast of Carmacks and south of the Robert Campbell Highway.
- Nunavut MLAs begin working through new capital budget
- Nunavut's capital budget for the coming year was presented in the legislature Monday afternoon, spelling out spending for infrastructure for everything including schools, arena and sewage lagoons.
- Deline voters head to the polls on self-government deal
- Polls are open today, tomorrow and Wednesday for members of the Deline First Nation to vote on a final self-government agreement.
- Dawson City set to take over new sewage treatment plant video
- After significant delays, Dawson City is scheduled to take over its $25 million sewage treatment plant on March 16.
- N.W.T. Mine Training Society program benefits questioned
- Some members of the K'atlodeeche First Nation who were enrolled in a program run by the Mine Training Society say it's not benefiting them.