Set Esther as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 7:17 AM MDT Mon May 25, 15 at 7:17 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing late this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary news, weather and traffic for Monday, May 25
- Here is what you need to know as you head out for your morning commute in Calgary.
- New Rollover crash on Deerfoot Trail leaves woman seriously injured
- A woman in her 20s was taken to hospital in potentially life-threatening condition early Monday morning after her vehicle rolled on Deerfoot Trail.
- Calgary city council: 3 things to watch at today's meeting
- There will be some light-hearted theatre at Monday's city council meeting. But there will also be a more emotional moment.
- Wildfire northwest of Calgary out of control
- Provincial officials have issued a warning about a fire northwest of Calgary in the MD of Bighorn.
- Mermaid tails not just for kids, say adult mermaids
- Following a story about mermaid tail safety, CBC's Danielle Nerman found out just how fast the trend has been propelled into the spotlight — and it's not just kids looking to become a little mermaid.