Set Esther as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
E 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 32. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. High 28.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Douglas Garland murder trial set for 2017 in deaths of Nathan O'Brien, grandparents
- The trial date has been set for Douglas Garland, the man accused of murdering five-year-old Nathan O’Brien and his grandparents Alvin and Kathy Liknes.
- New Oilpatch earnings reflect low oil prices
- Canada’s oilpatch is buckling down to a "lower-for-longer scenario,” in the words of one executive, after a fresh round of grim earnings.
- Big Rock Brewery's 360-degree beer could make you drink faster
- A Calgary brewery's novelty beer can is getting mixed reviews from Calgarians.
- Fake licence plates fooling photo radar, and even Calgary police audio
- Calgary police are finding fake licence plates on stolen and uninsured vehicles, and some of them have eluded photo radar.
- Calgary police charge 23 people with property-related crimes
- Calgary police have charged 23 people with a long list of property-related crimes after a