Set Esther as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 AM MST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 5:26 PM
ENE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning after midnight. Low minus 7.
Periods of light snow ending late in the morning then cloudy. High minus 2.
Cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 10.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary police investigate two separate stabbings
- Calgary police probe two separate stabbings, after a woman was dropped off at Peter Lougheed with serious stab wounds, and a man was found bleeding at a home in Sunalta.
- TSB investigates fire on WestJet flight from Terrace to Calgary
- The TSB is investigating an in-flight fire in one of the wheel wells of a WestJet Encore flight from Terrace, B.C., to Calgary on Tuesday evening.
- Rumours spur anti-German riots in Calgary 100 years ago
- The trouble began with a rumour that a diner had fired returning servicemen to hire "enemy aliens" — spurring an angry mob of soldiers to go on a rampage of looting and fighting. Then things took a turn for the worse.
- Calgary police want Police Act reforms, chief says
- A fired Calgary police officer was suspended with pay for more than six years before he was fired for misconduct. Police chief Roger Chaffin said his force is pushing for reforms to the Police Act.
- PCs made flood disaster recovery process worse, says auditor general
- Alberta's auditor general says the former PC government's decision to assume control of disaster recovery claims actually made the process worse.