Set Esther as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 2:00 AM MST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
SSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 8:22 PM MST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 8:22 PM MST
Periods of snow. Local amount 5 cm. Low minus 13.
A few flurries ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Low minus 20.
|Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta private schools need to pay their own way, education and labour groups say
- Advocacy group Public Interest Alberta and 13 other education and labour organizations are calling on the Alberta government to phase out public funding for private schools over three years.
- 'Do computers help or hinder patient care?' U.S. research published at U of C has some answers
- Research published by the University of Calgary raises concerns about whether doctors are spending too much time interacting with computers at the expense of patient care.
- Man admits to strangling common-law wife, burning body so he could go out for beer
- A man from Airdrie, Alta., has admitted to strangling his common-law wife and burning her body in an abandoned building because he wanted to go drink beer at Boston Pizza with a friend.
- Pit bull that attacked and killed small dog will be put down
- A pit bull attack in northwest Calgary has left a small dog dead and teenage girl traumatized.
- Calgary's 1st cat cafe to bring adoptable kitties to Kensington video audio
- How about a cat-puccino or a steaming cup of purr-colated coffee to start your day?