Set Esther as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 3:00 PM MST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
NE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 9 this afternoon.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
Periods of snow ending in the evening then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near minus 17.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-14° | -23°
7° | -9°
-15° | -17°
5° | 1°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
-9° | -21°
16° | -6°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Glen Gieschen's sentencing hearing for explosives, firearms offences delayed
- Sentencing was delayed today in the case of a former member of the Canadian military accused of planning an attack on a Veterans Affairs office in Calgary.
- New Many Calgary schools holding lotteries for new students audio
- Next month, the first of two public school lotteries will be held in Calgary. A look at why thousands of Calgary parents are entering their children into lotteries for a spot in a public school.
- Undercover officers befriended Allan Shyback before arrest in wife's death
- The man accused of killing his wife and hiding her body in their family home for two years was the target of an undercover police operation.
- April Dawn Irving, accused Alberta dog hoarder: Sask. SPCA speaks out
- A top SPCA official in Saskatchewan says she is frustrated that a woman who was convicted for animal neglect in that province two years ago is making headlines again for allegedly hoarding 201 badly suffering dogs on an acreage near Milk River, Alta.
- Human Rights complaints launched over PDD Housing
- An Edmonton group that supports people with developmental disabilities has launched a complaint with the Human Rights Commission over housing standards.