Set Esther as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon then light in the evening. High 19.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
25° | 6°
77° | 43°
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
26° | 9°
79° | 48°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Cougar killed after prowling outside Calgary hospital
- An Alberta wildlife officer has shot and killed a cougar that was prowling around Calgary’s South Health Campus this morning.
- Playground spat divides Springbank Hill neighbours video
- A group of residents in the southwest community of Springbank Hill is trying to put a stop to the construction of a playground.
- Watermain break shuts down part of 14th Street N.W.
- A watermain break has forced crews to close off a large section of 14th Street in northwest Calgary, creating a major headache for morning commuters.
- Air Canada adds $25 checked bag fee for economy travel
- Air Canada says economy-class passengers travelling within Canada, as well as those flying to and from the U.S., Caribbean and Mexico, will now have to pay $25 to check a bag.
- Analysis Jim Prentice has a huge hill to climb to give Albertans what they want
- Changing leaders hasn’t helped Alberta’s Progressive Conservative party so far, and Jim Prentice has a huge hill to climb if he's to extend the party’s power beyond this mandate, Kathleen Petty writes.