Set Esther as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed May 22, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early this afternoon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing late this evening. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening. Low 6.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early in the evening. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- updated Conservationists pan Mount Norquay expansion plan
- Conservation groups say a newly approved plan to expand Mount Norquay ski hill in Banff will have a negative impact on wildlife.
- new S.E. Calgary man missing since February
- Police are asking for help from the public as they search for a man who has been missing since February.
- Peewee hockey bodychecking faces national ban video
- Hundreds of delegates arrive in Charlottetown Wednesday for the Hockey Canada annual general meeting, where they will vote on whether bodychecking should be banned nationally in minor hockey.
- exclusive Animals rescued from shelter in SPCA probe
- As the Alberta SPCA investigates an animal rescue operation west of Calgary, other shelters are stepping in to care for its displaced animals.
- updated Blood donation ban lifted for some men who have sex with men
- Health Canada will allow men to donate blood if they haven't had sex with a man in the last five years, a change in policy to take effect in the coming weeks.