Set Esther as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 12:00 AM MST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Ice chunk crashes through roof of Calgary home, lands in basement
- A chunk of ice crashed through the roof of a Calgary home on Friday night, according to the Calgary Fire Department.
- Airdrie remembers boy, 6, who fell through ice
- Airdrie residents gathered to remember the six-year-old boy who fell through an icy canal.
- Raditas guilty of 1st-degree murder of teen son who weighed 37 lb. at death video
- The parents of a 15-year-old boy who died from starvation and neglect have been found guilty of first-degree murder by a Calgary judge.
- 'Oh, how you suffered': B.C. social worker's letter to Alex Radita video
- Patricia MacDonald is a social worker who was not allowed to read her victim impact statement about the death of a diabetic 15-year-old boy in the care of his parents. Read her edited statement.
- Recap Flames fend off Panthers to extend win streak to 3 video
- Chad Johnson made 36 saves during his first start in five games to lead the Calgary Flames past the Florida Panthers 4-2 on Friday night for their third consecutive victory.