Set Esther as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 6:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Aug 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Showers ending near noon then cloudy. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
20° | 4°
68° | 39°
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Orphaned Yukon black bear cubs off to Calgary Zoo
- Two bear cubs who were orphaned in July after their mother was shot and killed by wildlife officers in a Whitehorse neighbourhood were flown to Alberta Friday, to their new home at the Calgary Zoo.
- Calgary police to start enforcing playground, school zone hour changes Sept. 1 video
- Calgary police will start enforcing the rules around new speed limit hours in playground and school zones on Sept. 1. The new rules have been in effect since late July, but police have only been giving speeders warnings so far.
- Alberta's cloud-seeding pilots see 2nd busiest year in 20 years video
- Fighting hailstorms in the province is getting a whole lot busier, according to the people behind the Alberta Hail Suppression Project.
- Jerrison Stopanski gets 7 years in death of Medicine Hat woman
- A southern Alberta man has been sentenced to seven years in prison for killing the grandniece of former Social Credit premier Harry Strom.
- Vandalism of Calgary Transit shelters up sharply this year
- There has been a sharp increase in the number of transit shelters in Calgary being smashed by vandals so far this year, the city says.