Set Esther as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 3:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
SSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing early this evening. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Q&A The Princess Bride's Vizzini will wash your feet, but please don't ask him to say the I-word audio
- Wallace Shawn has a long resume of acting, writing and producing credits but there’s one thing he would prefer fans avoid asking him.
- Opinion Look beyond the jesters, and you'll find real, live progressive conservatives in the CPC race: Neil Macdonald
- Rick Peterson is, for example, someone who wants to govern, not entertain, and whose focus is on the economy. Which is why you've probably never heard of him.
- What'll it take for Flames fans to support the Oilers? video
- Will Calgary Flames fans head north and throw their support behind the Edmonton Oilers as the playoffs continue?
- Calgary Catholic schools nix Netflix series about teen suicide, 13 Reasons Why
- Catholic schools in Calgary are being asked not to use 13 Reasons Why, a controversial Netflix series about teen suicide in the classroom.
- Q&A Spawn creator Todd McFarlane talks writer's block, chasing perfection audio
- Calgary-born Todd McFarlane, who created the popular comic Spawn 25 years ago, says perfection can be an ongoing motivation and he’s never experienced writer’s block. He's in Calgary for the Comic Expo.