Set Esther as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 7:00 AM MST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 8:01 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
NNE 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Periods of snow. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow this afternoon. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. Temperature falling to minus 21 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 34.
Periods of snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 22. Wind chill minus 36.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 in the evening. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-12° | -22°
10° | -8°
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Freezing drizzle to make Calgary roads slippery
- Roads and highways in southern Alberta are getting treacherous as snow and freezing rain blanket the province.
- New Grey Cup fever sweeps Vancouver as Stamps get set to take on Ticats
- The Stamps seem confident and prepared in Vancouver, where Grey Cup fever is in full force, reports CBC Calgary's Devin Heroux. He'll be blogging about the 102nd CFL championship game all weekend.
- Bank robbery in Calgary leads to charges against 3 men
- Three men have been charged after a bank robber in the southwest Calgary community of Mission.
- Occupational Health and Safety investigating 4 deaths in last week
- Four people have died in workplace accidents across Alberta in the past seven days, a number Minister of Labour Ric McIver says is “too many.”
- Ebola test on Calgary patient likely to be negative, AHS official says
- A patient at the South Health Campus being tested for Ebola is extremely unlikely to have the disease, says a senior official.