Set Esther as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 12:00 PM MST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
SSW 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 1 except plus 4 in a few localities. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the morning. High plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
2° | -12°
36° | 10°
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Premier Alison Redford's letter writers to cost $300K
- The decision to hire more people to write letters from Premier Alison Redford's office has Alberta's Liberal Opposition Leader angry.
- Alta. job numbers suggest overheating economy, says ATB head
- Alberta job numbers are up compared to this time last year but one economist in the province says that could be a sign of an overheating economy.
- House party stabbing leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Police are investigating after two men were stabbed - one fatally - at a southwest Calgary house party Saturday morning.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Alberta elder abuse probe promised following charges, allegations video
- Alberta's health minister has ordered an investigation into the allegations of abuse against an elderly man at a long-term care facility.