Set Sparwood as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 9:33 PM
S 15 km/h
Pressure: n/a kPa
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few showers ending overnight then partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
27° | 7°
81° | 45°
29° | 9°
84° | 48°
30° | 12°
86° | 54°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Jim's Weeds medical marijuana store raided by Vancouver police
- Vancouver police raided Jim's Weeds Lounge, a medical marijuana store which, according to its website, sells mail order medical pot, after receiving reports marijuana was being bought at the store and sold to youth in the surrounding neighbourhood.
- Irwin Richard Franz charged in Annie Leung's hit and run video
- A 73-year-old Port Coquitlam man has been charged in the 2013 hit-and-run death of 16-year-old Annie Leung, RCMP announced on Thursday.
- Kamloops cleans up from flash flooding video
- Residents of Kamloops and other parts of southern B.C. are cleaning up after torrential rains soaked the region on Sunday, causing flash flooding, power outages and small mudslides.
- Mystery trunk holds clues from stranger's last days audio
- An East Vancouver resident is searching for relatives of a mystery woman, after discovering a trunk full of mementos in her attic.
- Rabies detected in Kitsilano bat, Vancouver health officials warn
- Health officials in Vancouver are warning people to avoid touching or picking up bats they might find, because of the risk of catching rabies, after one tested positive for the rare disease in Kitsilano.