Set Sparwood as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
S 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 6.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Showers beginning late in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 12.
Showers ending in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low plus 3.
|Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Live Ottawa shooting: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo dies of wounds, gunman also shot dead video
- In brazen shootings in Ottawa today, an armed attacker shot and fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before heading to Parliament's Centre Block, where he was shot dead. Police and military officials said at an afternoon press conference the incident is not over and asked for vigilance.
- Ottawa shooting: B.C. MLAs warned of possible security threat video
- Members of the B.C. Legislature were contacted about concerns from Ottawa over a security threat, days before the shooting at the National War Memorial and Parliament Hill on Wednesday.
- Windstorm knocks out power to 80,000 across Metro Vancouver audio
- Metro Vancouver's first big windstorm of the fall knocked down trees and power lines throughout the region on Tuesday night, cutting power to 80,000 BC Hydro customers.
- Updated Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, reservist from Hamilton, killed in Ottawa shooting video
- CBC News has confirmed the Ottawa shooting victim is Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, a reservist serving in Hamilton from the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada regiment.
- Ottawa shooting: Kevin Vickers hailed as hero who helped stop attacker video
- House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers was lauded by members of Parliament Wednesday for his reported role in stopping an assailant who killed a Canadian Forces member in Ottawa.