Set Sparwood as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
SSE 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 16. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 22.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- $50M Lotto Max mystery deepens as BCLC tries to verify winner
- Almost six weeks after someone stepped forward with a winning $50-million Lotto Max ticket, the B.C. Lottery Corporation is still struggling to verify the mysterious claimant as the rightful owner of the prize.
- Victoria sexting teen sentence expected today
- A B.C. teenager who was found guilty of child pornography charges after "sexting" naked images of her boyfriend's former girlfriend is due to be sentenced in Victoria later today.
- Victoria Dog Watch invites dog walkers to help keep streets safe audio
- A new program in Victoria is inviting dog owners to use their eyes, ears, noses and tails to help keep the neighbourhood safe.
- Nepal Earthquake: Canadian charities taking donations to help survivors audio
- A number of charities are accepting donations from Canadians for Nepal earthquake relief. Here is a list of some of the agencies taking donations.
- Vancouver real estate: 10 reasons why homes sit vacant
- It's not easy to figure out how and why so many houses in Vancouver are sitting empty right now...but a new proposal from city council is hoping to nail it down.