Current Conditions

Thu Jun 21, 18 at 2:15 PM MDT

UV: 10 (Very High)

23°C 73°F

Feels like: 24

Feels like: 75

Thunderstorm with light rainshowers

Visibility: 32.2 Km
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 9:51 PM

Wind: NW 19 km/h
Humidity: 39%
Pressure: 101.3 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of showers or thunderstorms
High: 26°
High: 79°
P.O.P. 70%

Tonight

Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Low: 12°
Low: 54°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Thu Jun 21, 18 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Jun 21, 18 at 11:00 AM MDT

Today

Increasing cloudiness near noon. 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this afternoon with risk of a severe thunderstorm. High 26. UV index 10 or very high.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Low 12.

Friday

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.

 

Extended Forecast

Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday

June 22

June 23

June 24

June 25

June 26

June 27

Chance of showers Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers Sunny Sunny

High 22°

High 72°


P.O.P. 70%

High 20°

High 68°


P.O.P. 60%

High 25°

High 77°

High 25°

High 77°


P.O.P. 30%

High 23°

High 73°

High 23°

High 73°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!