Set Sparwood as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
SSE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clearing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 16.
Sunny. High minus 1.
A few clouds. Low minus 14.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-5° | -15°
23° | 5°
1° | -17°
34° | 1°
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Jas Singh's God's Little Acre farm dropped by Food Banks B.C.
- Food Banks B.C. has severed ties with Jas Singh, known for donating produce to food banks, because of unresolved questions about the charitable side of his God's Little Acre farm.
- Kinder Morgan leaves half of Vancouver, Burnaby's pipeline questions unanswered video
- Kinder Morgan has failed to answer almost half the questions posed by Vancouver and Burnaby on the company's proposed Trans Mountain pipeline expansion into B.C.
- Vancity Credit Union coming to remote Alert Bay community off B.C. coast
- Since losing their credit union last year, residents of Alert Bay and the 'Namgis First Nation have had to make a three hour round trip to make a deposit or withdrawal.
- #TheDress colour debate draws a spectrum of expert, academic views
- The internet may not see eye to eye on the colour of "The Dress." But what about the experts? A vision doctor, neuroscietist, photo expert and philosopher wade into the debate.
- Live Blog Metro Vancouver traffic: get the latest updates
- Live traffic updates for Metro Vancouver commuters, every weekday from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. PT and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.