Set Sparwood as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
S 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this morning. High 8.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low plus 2.
Showers ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind becoming south 30 km/h near noon then light in the evening. High 7.
|Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Trinity Western law school could face new law society vote
- The fight against Trinity Western University's plans to open a faith-based law school in B.C. isn't over, CBC News has learned.
- Go Public McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery' video
- Foreign workers recruited from Belize are accusing McDonald’s Canada of treating them like ‘slaves,' by effectively forcing them to share an expensive apartment – then deducting almost half their take-home pay as rent.
- Stolen sit-ski owner turns online to fundraise replacement video
- Vancouver resident Matt Thola has launched a public campaign to get his customized sit-ski replaced, after the $5,000 piece of customized sports equipment was stolen from his truck last month.
- Rogers starts turning on 700 MHz wireless spectrum
- Rogers customers should now be able to get cellphone service in basements and elevators in parts of some major Canadian cities.
- Trout Lake off-leash plans anger dog owners
- East Vancouver dog owners say they're devastated by a proposal to drastically reduce the size of the off-leash area at Trout Lake.