Set Sparwood as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
SSE 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Low plus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Patience, picklers! An expert canner offers tips to build your summer stash audio
- Serene Chu sits down on B.C. Almanac to offer tips on how to improve canning heading into the fall and winter seasons
- Crews fighting wildfire on West Redonda Island, B.C.
- Twenty firefighter and three helicopters are attacking a wildfire in Teakerne Arm Provincial Park in B.C. Saturday afternoon.
- Health Minister open to removing 'undue barriers' to harm reduction audio
- Health Minister Jane Philpott drew criticism earlier this week when she said the federal Liberal government did not have immediate plans to repeal Bill C-2. Philpott spoke with CBC's On The Coast to clarify the government's position on the controversial bill.
- Man shot in 'targeted' attack found in driver's seat of his car
- A 27-year-old man shot in Vancouver last night remains in serious condition in hospital after police found him in the driver's seat of his car suffering from gunshot wounds.
- Analysis How a historic court decision is driving a new wave of First Nations protests
- A pair of First Nations are using a monumental 2014 Supreme Court of Canada decisions as legal precedent in their protest against major fish farms on Vancouver Island.