Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 2:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:57 PM
WSW 51 km/h
Pressure: n/a kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 40 gusting to 70 this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 4 this afternoon.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 13.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 early in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Cloudy||Flurries|
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Video Plateau's reversing of one-way streets confuses residents video
- Some one-way Plateau streets recently switched directions, much to the confusion of people living in the borough.
- Updated Greek election: Left-wing Syriza party projected for landmark win video
- Greece's leftwing Syriza looked set for a comfortable victory over the ruling conservatives, an exit poll showed, with a chance of winning a full majority to face down international creditors.
- Photos Oymyakon, Russia: The coldest permanent settlement on Earth
- Think your winter's been tough? In Oymyakon, Russia, the coldest permanent settlement on Earth, the average temperature in January is -50 degrees Celsius. See the "Pole of Cold" through the lens of New Zealand photographer Amos Chapple, who travelled there last year.
- Man found dead in downtown Montreal is 2nd homicide of 2015
- Montreal police are investigating after finding a 26-year-old man dead in a building on Ste-Catherine Street West near Stanley Street in downtown Montreal.
- Montreal hospital to introduce 'quiet time' in maternity ward audio
- St-Mary's Hospital in Montreal will become the first hospital in Canada to implement a daily "quiet time" in its maternity ward to give frazzled parents of newborns a bit of a break.