Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 5:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny near noon. High 23. Humidex 28. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 17.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police may have found 1 of Quebec City Paralympian's 2 stolen bikes
- Police believe they may have found one of Paralympic cyclist Marie-Ève Croteau's bikes after both of them were stolen from her Quebec City condo earlier this week.
- Mile End bakery offers free terrasse to the public
- Boulangerie Guillaume didn't want a potential terrasse to go to waste so, it decided to turn it into a seating area open to the entire neighbourhood.
- Bromont World Equestrian Games may go ahead with Ottawa's help, MP says
- There is still hope the World Equestrian Games will go ahead in Bromont just days after the international governing body for equestrian sports (FEI) announced it was no longer in a financial position to host the games.
- Montreal police urge Pokémon Go players to catch safely
- Montreal police joined the chorus of law-enforcement officials around the country urging Pokémon Go players to keep it safe when trying to catch them all.
- Car theft down in Quebec, up in rest of Canada
- The number of vehicle thefts in Quebec has gone down, according to Statistics Canada.