Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 9:07 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. High 15. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 11.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. High 19.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal scrambles to find new mayor, again video
- As their city council searches for an interim mayor, Montrealers are still reeling from the corruption charges laid against a political leader who had pledged to clean up City Hall.
- Que. construction strike creates obstacles for home buyers video
- As the province-wide construction strike enters its third day, Quebecers are dealing with the consequences of projects large and small being left at a standstill.
- Mirabel to house new $9.5M fuselage assembly plant
- European aerospace manufacturer Aerolia has selected the industrial park at Mirabel airport northwest of Montreal as the site for a fuselage aerostructures plant that will assemble parts for some of Bombardier's business jets.
- new City councillor wonders if former Montreal mayor was set up
- A Montreal councillor who has known Michael Applebaum since he was 19 says she believes he's innocent.
- Hungary indicts ex-Montrealer on Nazi-era war crimes
- Hungarian prosecutors indict a 98-year-old former police officer for abusing Jews and assisting in their deportation to Nazi death camps during World War II.