Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 5:21 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police officers, sex trade experts worried after string of youth home disappearances
- A team of police officers that tries to help young women leave the sex trade is worried about what's happening at a group home in Laval.
- Woman, 42, stabbed outside West Island apartment building
- A 42-year-old woman is in hospital after she was stabbed at least once in the upper body outside an apartment building in Dollard-des-Ormeaux.
- Unique mental health team in Quebec City treats psychotic patients at home
- A psychiatric team in Quebec City that pays home visits to patients in acute psychotic crisis up to four times a day finds the program works for the patients - and saves the health care system a bundle, too.
- Recap Canadiens double up on Lightning video
- Tomas Plekanec scored twice and added an assist to give the Canadiens a 4-2 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday, extending Montreal's win streak to three games.
- City, police criticized for not improving relations with Montreal's homeless
- The city of Montreal and the SPVM need to do more to prevent social profiling of homeless people, according to a new report released by the Réseau d’aide aux personnes seules et itinérantes de Montreal (RAPSIM).