Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h this afternoon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming northwest 30 late in the afternoon. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Second wave of jury selection begins for Luka Magnotta trial
- Lawyers in the Luka Magnotta case will interview 24 candidates today who are being considered as potential jurors in the first degree murder trial.
- Toll on new Champlain Bridge would clog other spans, study says
- A toll on the new Champlain Bridge would have a major impact on traffic across all the spans that link the island of Montreal and the South Shore, according to a study obtained by Radio-Canada.
- Gerald Tremblay knew about corruption, court documents allege
- Five per cent of inflated contracts went to the former Montreal mayor's entourage and election campaign, documents filed in connection with the Foubourg Contrecour fraud investigation allege.
- Point of View Why Scotland's vote triggers Quebec referendum flashbacks video
- To watch what is coming out of Scotland in the final days leading up to that country's independence vote is to relive much of what happened here just before the 1995 Quebec referendum, writes Susan Bonner, the host of CBC Radio's World at Six.
- Analysis Airfare discounts and the price you pay: Don Pittis
- As WestJet starts charging just to take a single piece of luggage on board, and practically everyone else is cramming passengers into bare-bones cattle class, your flight becomes more expensive and less comfortable than expected.