Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High minus 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning near noon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High minus 3.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lev Tahor case: 7 children taken by child services in Ontario video
- Seven of the 13 children involved in a custody dispute between the Lev Tahor sect and Ontario and Quebec child protection services have been returned to Ontario.
- Anjou apartment fire injures girl, 12, and man in 40s video
- “An important fact to mention is that there were no smoke detectors in any of the apartments involved,” said the division fire chief on the scene.
- Robbie Watt goes online to support Inuit gay rights audio
- An openly gay man living in Kuujjuaq, Que. has launched a Facebook page to support LGBT people across the Arctic after some controversial comments by elected officials in Iqaluit, Nunavut.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau to run for PQ in Saint-Jérôme video
- Media mogul Pierre Karl Péladeau will run as the Parti Québécois candidate in the riding of Saint-Jérôme.
- Exclusive Poll finds 61 per cent of Quebecers opposed to sovereignty
- More than 60 per cent of Quebecers would vote “no” in a referendum on Quebec’s sovereignty if it was held immediately, a new CROP poll commissioned by Radio-Canada shows.