Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 5:38 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
NW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 17.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Denis Coderre optimistic agreement on pensions possible video
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre urged all sides of the municipal pension reform debate to acknowledge that taxpayers can no longer bear the financial strain of ballooning pension deficits and for all sides to work together to find a solution.
- Updated Quebec NDP MP Sana Hassainia defects over Mideast position
- Sana Hassainia, the MP for Verchères—Les Patriotes, Que., is the fourth MP to leave the NDP ranks since the last federal election in 2011.
- Quebec farmed mink set free by intruder
- Wildlife officials say hundreds and possibly more than 1,000 mink are on the loose from a Monteregie fur farm after an intruder broke in and opened all the cages.
- Montreal police union president says Quebec on path to 'chaos'
- The head of Montreal’s police union says the Quebec government is setting the province on a path to ‘chaos’ with its proposed pension reform legislation, Bill 3, and other measures.
- Eugenie Bouchard seeded No. 7 for U.S. Open
- In search of her first career Grand Slam title, Canada’s Eugenie Bouchard will be seeded seventh when the U.S. Open championship begins next Monday.