Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:49 PM
W 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low 12.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low 12.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Rivière-des-Prairies stabbing sends man to hospital
- A 21-year-old man is in hospital after he was stabbed in Riviere-des-Prairies early Friday evening.
- Kahnawake honours residential school survivors with Orange Shirt Day
- An emotional ceremony was held in Kahnawake on Friday to honour the survivors of Indian residential schools as part of a growing movement.
- Lachine fire forces tenants from their homes
- The Montreal fire department said two teenagers suffered injuries to their hands and three buildings are a complete loss.
- Family lays hit-and-run victim to rest as suspect appears in court
- Steven Harley Pinnell is charged with failing to stop at the scene of accident causing death or bodily harm, theft of a vehicle and possession of stolen property.
- Lousy commute downtown for West Islanders, transport minister warns
- Drivers who use the Turcot Interchange are in for a more complicated commute starting in October.