Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 9:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 5:04 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Snow at times heavy or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy beginning early in the morning then changing to freezing rain then changing to periods of rain late in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 10 to 20 cm. Blowing snow in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southeast 30 late in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Periods of rain ending in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 before morning. Low minus 8.
|Snow at times heavy or freezing rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-8° | -8°
18° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Flu shot this winter only up to 10% effective, Quebec Public Health says
- The flu vaccine that Quebecers received this winter has not been as effective as hoped — attaining a success rate between zero and 10 per cent, according to the Quebec Public Health Agency.
- Pierrefonds development a mistake, says David Suzuki Foundation
- Environmental groups and Montreal’s official opposition are speaking out against a proposed land development in northwestern Pierrefonds.
- Jocelyn Dupuis, former Quebec union boss, appeals 12-month sentence
- The former leader of one of Quebec's main construction unions is appealing his 12-month jail sentence for fraud handed down today.
- Dedicated Quebec City-Windsor track would improve on-time performance, Via Rail CEO says video
- Via Rail is looking at building a dedicated passenger rail network in the Quebec City-Windsor corridor to improve its on-time performance and boost ridership, says the company's CEO.
- Actor Jaa Smith-Johnson honoured at Black Theatre Workshop gala audio
- Montreal actor Jaa Smith-Johnson is still overwhelmed by the recognition he's set to recieve this weekend at the Black Theatre Workshop's 29th annual Vision Celebration Gala.