Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 11, 16 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
NNW 43 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries with risk of snow squalls. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Flurries||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Pacioretty scores 4 as Canadiens drop double digits on Avalanche video
- Max Pacioretty scored four goals while Brian Flynn tallied twice in a six-goal first period as the Montreal Canadiens routed the Colorado Avalanche 10-1 on Saturday night.
- Police say intoxicated man tried to steal STM bus
- Montreal police were able to intercept the driver near Préfontaine metro.
- 2 dead after small plane crashes south of Quebec City
- The two-seater Grumman AA-1 went down near Levis, Que. at around 2 p.m.
- Former NHL player, coach Bill Dineen dies at 84
- Bill Dineen, a hockey icon who played with and later coached the legendary Gordie Howe, has died at 84.
- Police work to break prostitution's culture of silence
- In the past five years, Montreal police have helped almost 200 victims of sexual exploitation leave that life behind with the help of a program called “The Survivors.”