Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
WNW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then snow. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this evening then becoming south 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 6 by morning. Cold wind chill minus 27 this evening.
Snow and local blowing snow ending early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southeast 40 gusting to 60 in the morning then west 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High zero.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Plateau Mont-Royal residents without water after main break
- Some residents of the Plateau-Mont Royal borough will be without water for part of Wednesday after a water main break.
- Nejib Belhaj-Chtioui trial set for 2016
- The trial for 36-year-old Nejib Belhaj-Chtioui is expected to last five weeks.
- Philippe Couillard wants to revise how Quebec politicians are paid
- Quebec politicians might soon be getting a pay raise, but in exchange they would not be able to collect severance pay if they leave office early.
- Montreal police searching for Zanabe Robertson, 17
- Police are asking the public for assistance to find 17-year-old Zanabe Robertson.
- Ubisoft has new video game designed to treat lazy eye
- The Montreal-based gaming company Ubisoft has a new game it says can help treat lazy eye.