Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 1:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
N 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 20 in the afternoon. High minus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Canadiens defeat Panthers, clinch playoff spot video
- Max Pacioretty scored in overtime as the Montreal Canadiens beat the visiting Florida Panthers 3-2 on Saturday to clinch a playoff berth.
- PEGIDA Québec cancels march after anti-racist groups convene
- A march organized by sympathizers of a Europe-based anti-Islam, anti-immigration group called PEGIDA was cancelled on Saturday after hundreds of people showed up to protest against PEGIDA itself.
- Video RAW: Jardin Tiki owner Danny Chan reflects on 29 years in business video
- Kitschy Polynesian-themed resto Jardin Tiki is closing its doors after nearly three decades.
- Montreal Impact settle for tie with Orlando at Olympic Stadium
- Brazilian star Kaka and countryman Pedro Ribeiro scored goals to help expansion Orlando City rally for a 2-2 tie with the Montreal Impact on Saturday at Olympic Stadium.
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.