Set Îles-de-la-Madeleine as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near plus 2. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late in the morning. Rain mixed with ice pellets late in the morning and early afternoon. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning and developing in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Nepal earthquake death toll exceeds 900 video
- A powerful earthquake struck Nepal Saturday, killing at least 906 people across a swath of four countries as the violently shaking earth collapsed houses, levelled centuries-old temples and triggered avalanches on Mount Everest.
- Clean Ride Mapper helps cyclists limit pollution exposure
- A new online tool developed by researchers at McGill University aims to help cyclists breathe a little easier.
- Saints Noms de Jésus et de Marie convent sold by University of Montreal
- The former convent of the Congregation of the Sisters of Saints-Noms-de-Jésus-et-de-Marie on Mount-Royal Avenue has been sold, and some members of the community are concerned the buyer could be a private developer.
- Recap Senators force Game 6 with win over Canadiens video
- The Ottawa Senators avoided elimination on Friday with a 5-1 victory against the Montreal Canadiens in Game 5 of their first-round series.
- The new MUHC: A weekend user's guide
- The new Glen site brings together six different health care facilities. Find out where and how to get the care you need during the transition.