Set Pemberton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 9:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Low 10.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. tour bus crash: "blood everywhere" recalls U.S. family
- When the tour bus carrying Janice Wong's family and dozens of other tourists stopped rolling along a mountain highway in British Columbia, the 19-year-old found herself in a writhing heap of people catapulted from the vehicle.
- B.C. teachers' strike: talks continue under mediator Vince Ready video
- Mediator Vince Ready met with the teacher's union and the employer into the evening Friday after agreeing to stay involved for a second day of talks.
- Andrew Chang, CBC Vancouver's new host, reveals new TV news format video
- Chang offers a behind-the-scenes glimpse of our new approach for CBC News Vancouver's supperhour TV newscast.
- B.C. teachers' strike: When could classes start?
- As talks continue today to end the B.C. teachers' strike, school district superintendents from across the province are trying to determine when classes could start if a deal is reached.
- Events Labour day long weekend events from CBC Radio One's 'On the Coast'
- It's the last weekend of summer and we've got you covered on how the enjoy it, rain or shine. Here are five things to check out this long weekend from the team at On The Coast.