Set Pemberton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 7:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Wet snow or rain
Wet snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Rain changing to wet snow this evening. Local snowfall amount 5 cm. Low zero.
Wet snow changing to rain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near zero.
Rain becoming mixed with snow after midnight. Temperature steady near plus 1.
|Wet snow or rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Travis Vader arrested, murder charges recommenced in McCann case
- Travis Vader has been arrested after the Crown decided to recommence murder charges in the deaths of Alberta seniors Lyle and Marie McCann.
- Wristbands supporting Const. Jordan MacWilliams raise controvery
- A lawyer for the Pivot Legal Society says while the police association has the right to support one of their officers, the official police department website should not be used to support an officer charged with murder.
- Jaylen Sandhu, 17, identified as victim of fatal assault in Surrey
- Homicide investigators have identified 17-year-old Jaylen Sandhu as the victim of a fatal assault in Surrey on Thursday.
- Shaw rate hikes provoke online backlash
- Shaw customers who did not read the small print on their December bill may be surprised to find a 10 per cent hike on their Internet service from Jan. 1.
- YVR Christmas rush the busiest yet video
- It's shaping up to be the busiest month in YVR's history with 60,000 visitors per day expected over this weekend and the next.