Set Pemberton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM PST
A few clouds. Low minus 16.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High minus 8.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Snow or rain|
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Man steals two vehicles, crashes into six cruisers: police
- Police have arrested a man they say is responsible for crashing a truck into several vehicles, including police cars, in Burnaby, B.C., early Sunday.
- New HootSuite offers $100K grant to young Canadian entrepreneurs video
- The founder of the social media management tool HootSuite started two businesses as a teenager, and now he wants to help other young Canadian entrepreneurs make it big for themselves.
- Updated Search for missing North Vancouver senior called off video
- Officials have called off the search for a missing 76-year-old woman in North Vancouver, but the family of the missing senior is urging the community to keep on the lookout.
- B.C. pot petition fails to get enough signatures
- A pot activist group says they have failed to garner enough signatures to trigger a referendum to limit police enforcement of marijuana laws in B.C.
- Preview Roberto Luongo, Canucks ready for Avalanche
- The Colorado Avalanche will look to end an eight-game losing streak in Vancouver on Sunday night when they visit the Canucks, who will be looking for their fourth straight win.