Set Pemberton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 6:00 PM PDT
Feels like: 35
Feels like: 95
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Low 10.
Sunny. High 31 except 35 near Pemberton. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 11.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Gas prices expected to drop Friday across Metro Vancouver
- If you're planning to fill your gas tank for the long weekend, you're in for a pleasant surprise. Gas prices across Metro Vancouver are expected to take a significant dip on Friday.
- Bullies have higher self-esteem, social success study finds audio
- Conventional wisdom has long suggested that bullies have low self-esteem, but new research suggests bullies may be enjoying a better life than previously thought.
- TransLink bus driver left me at the curb, 100-year-old B.C. woman says
- A 100-year-old B.C. woman says she was left on the curb at a bus stop a few weeks ago, after a transit driver refused to help lift her walker.
- Fentanyl overdoses: Alleged trafficking kingpin to appear in Vancouver court
- Amidst growing alarm about a rapid increase in fentanyl-related overdoses, Walter James McCormick, a man accused of being a kingpin in the Lower Mainland distribution of the drug is set to be arraigned in Vancouver provincial court.
- Cecil the lion: Can any good come from his death?
- Long time B.C. tour leader say corruption and bribes led to Cecil's death, but hopes worldwide outrage will lead to the end of trophy hunting.