Set Pemberton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 20 except 24 near Pemberton. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 4.
Mainly sunny. High 21 except 25 near Pemberton.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Live Blog Vancouver Sun Run: thousands of runners through downtown Vancouver
- More than 40,000 runners are pounding the pavement through downtown Vancouver today in the 31st annual Vancouver Sun Run.
- Updated Surrey RCMP investigating another shooting death
- Surrey RCMP are investigating another homicide after shots were fired early Sunday.
- CBC's B.C. journalists win 16 RTDNA awards
- CBC's B.C. team has scooped 16 RTDNA regional awards from the Association of Electronic Journalists including an award for the best online news coverage in B.C and best TV newscast in a large market.
- Walter Ramsey charged with 1st-degree murder in alleged arson death of Mission woman
- Walter Ramsey, 42, has been charged with first-degree murder after 33-year-old Eleanor Anthonysz died in a suspicious fire in her mobile home in Mission, B.C. on Friday.
- Major Vancouver beaches reopen following oil spill
- Vancouver Coastal Health and the City of Vancouver have lifted health advisories in effect since the oil spill for most Vancouver beaches including English Bay, Sunset Beach, Second Beach and Third Beach.