Set Pemberton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 7:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 6:48 PM
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. High 12.
Cloudy. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. High 17.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Surrey 6: verdict expected at trial of Cody Haevischer, Matthew Johnston
- A B.C. Supreme Court justice is expected to deliver a verdict today in the so-called Surrey Six trial.
- NW Marine Drive cycling crackdown is dangerous, say riders
- A Vancouver cycling coach says an RCMP officer issued her a warning after she refused to ride on an unsafe sidewalk along NW Marine Drive near Spanish Banks.
- Talmey school: man found dead in Richmond school park
- Police say one man was found dead early this morning in a park in Richmond, B.C., south of Vancouver.
- Live Hong Kong police warn protesters not to charge buildings video
- Hong Kong police warned of serious consequences if pro-democracy protesters try to occupy or surround government buildings, as they have threatened to do if the territory's leader doesn't resign by midnight Thursday.
- Aldergrove beating death: police arrest two men
- Two men have been arrested after a man was beaten to death in Aldergrove, B.C., last night, RCMP say.