Set Pemberton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 12:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Rain. High 8.
Rain. Low plus 5.
Rain ending late in the evening then partly cloudy. High 9.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Payday loan outlets targeted by Surrey bylaw proposal
- Surrey City Council is looking for ways to stop payday loan companies from clustering around low-income neighbourhoods in Newton, Whalley and Guildford
- Hockey dad Terry Litt charged with threatening 10-year-old
- A Burnaby, B.C., hockey dad is facing charges for uttering threats against a 10-year-old player on his son's team.
- #farmers4ALR fight changes to Agricultural Land Reserve
- Dozens of B.C. farmers are taking 'farm selfies' and posting them to social media to protest proposed changes to the Agricultural Land Reserve.
- Music legend Bill Henderson says 'no' to Vancouver music cuts audio
- The Vancouver School Board wants to eliminate elementary band and strings programs, but former Chilliwack frontman Bill Henderson says it would be devastating for students across the city.
- Electric cars sales slow in B.C. despite government support
- Environmental groups and local and provincial governments are promoting electric cars as the zero-emission alternative for commuters, but interest has been slow to grow, and only about 1,000 electric cars have been sold in B.C.