Set Gretna as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 1:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
ENE 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches. High plus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or snow changing to 60 percent chance of snow or freezing drizzle near midnight. Fog patches. Low minus 2.
Periods of snow or freezing drizzle ending early in the evening then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the morning then light in the evening. High minus 1.
|Periods of snow mixed with freezing drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-14° | -15°
7° | 5°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-22° | -26°
-8° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The mild weather continues and that means a real mix of conditions in terms of precipitation. There is a freezing drizzle advisory in effect for the southwest portion of the province today. I also see a stationary band of snow through the Dauphin area stretching back into Saskatchewan. Expect a few light flurries in the Red River Valley later today and this evening. The low cloud, foggy conditions and freezing mist continues Monday night. Tuesday is still a cloudy day with a few flurries and a slightly cooler daytime high of -1. Through the week toward Christmas, our weather turns gradually cooler. On Friday (Boxing Day) the deep freeze really hits.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NNE @ 15 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: N @ 20/30 in the morning. NNW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Manslaughter charges laid in beating death of sleeping man
- A 39-year-old man has been charged with manslaughter in connection to the beating death of a man in Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg's Christmas Cheer Board needs delivery drivers
- The Christmas Cheer Board needs help to complete its hamper deliveries in time for Christmas.
- MLA Steve Ashton to resign ahead of NDP leadership bid
- Manitoba’s Transportation Minister Steve Ashton is resigning from cabinet.
- Updated Joe Cocker, British blues rocker, dead at 70
- Joe Cocker, the legendary British blues rocker known for his 1969 cover of the Beatles' With a Little Help From My Friends, has died at age 70, his agent and record label confirm.
- Misogyny complaints emerge from Manitoba dentistry program video
- CBC News has learned a University of Manitoba investigation into inappropriate and misogynistic conduct within one of its graduate dentistry programs has never been made public.