Set Gretna as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 9:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
NNW 49 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 4.
Clear. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 6.
Sunny. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the morning then light late in the evening. High 7.
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
14° | -3°
57° | 27°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- Winnipeg's mayor says don't count the Jets out yet
- Winnipeg Mayor Brian Bowman says the Jets are just like the city, never count them out in a crunch. He says despite the Jets being down 3-0 against the Anaheim Ducks, the the team can come back and win the series. He praises the energy in the city, calling it electric.
- Slick roads lead to crashes in Winnipeg, southern Manitoba
- Winter-like driving conditions have created some havoc in southern Manitoba.
- Welcome to Winnipeg, where winter never seems to end
- Remember last week, when Winnipeg's temperatures made summer feel so close? Well, that's over.
- Winnipeg police look for missing man, Nelson Hourie, 53
- Nelson Hourie is described as being six feet tall and 180 pounds with an average build, short white hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a red and grey sweater and blue jeans.
- Winnipeg Jets fans heartbroken but still optimistic after Game 3 loss video
- The Winnipeg Jets' 5-4 loss to the Anaheim Ducks on Monday night was tough for many Jets fans, but some say they remain hopeful the team can survive.