Set Gretna as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 9:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 7:26 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 22.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-9° | -19°
16° | -2°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m hearing a big sigh of relief from everyone around me. We made it to -0.6 on Sunday (my forecast high: 0 degrees). Today we are hovering around 3 or 4 degrees depending on where you are. We will cool of tonight though…. we’ll drop to a normal low of -12… then welcome the coolest day of the work week… Tuesday at -7 for an afternoon high. Expect a few flurries Tuesday morning along with a mix of sun and cloud. The clouds clear Tuesday night as we drop to -21 by Wednesday morning. More cloud moves in Wednesday with a few evening flurries and a rebound to -4. It’s back to “plus” numbers for Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg no longer charging for thawing homeowners' pipes video
- The City of Winnipeg says it will not charge property owners for thawing pipes on their side of the property line, starting today, but that decision is no retroactive.
- Winnipeg facing worst year yet for potholes, CAA says
- CAA Manitoba is calling on the City of Winnipeg to come up with a plan to deal with its expanding pothole problem.
- CentrePort Canada Way being extended to bypass Headingley video
- The Manitoba government is moving ahead with plans to double the length of CentrePort Canada Way in order to reduce the traffic bottleneck on the Trans-Canada Highway west of Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg man living 'nightmare' as trees damage house video
- A Winnipeg man says his home is slowly collapsing because eight mature trees, owned by the city, are damaging the house's foundation.
- Pedestrian hit by minivan in River Heights video
- A woman was taken to hospital Monday afternoon after being hit by a minivan in River Heights.