Set Altona as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
SE 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming west 30 early this afternoon. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Rain beginning early in the morning then changing to snow in the morning and ending late in the afternoon. Clearing early in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 early in the afternoon then becoming north 30 gusting to 50 early in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 4 in the afternoon.
|Snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll see varying amounts of cloud cover tonight and through Wednesday. We’re warming to about 16 degrees on Wednesday but, by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There will be some rain cutting through the central part of the province Wednesday and some snow in the north. Here in the south… a rather rude awakening follows that breezy, warm Wednesday. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. SSW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Recap Chris Kreider's late goal lifts Rangers over Jets video
- Chris Kreider scored with 3:46 left in the third period to give the New York Rangers a 3-2 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday.
- New Drag the Red volunteers preparing spring search, calling on police to help
- Drag the Red volunteers are getting set to start searching Winnipeg's Red River again this year and say they hope the city's police force will take a more active role in helping them search for bodies in the river.
- New Winnipeg plans to gas problem gophers with 'Giant Destroyer'
- The City of Winnipeg is using a new method this summer to get rid of problem gophers - "The Giant Destroyer."
- Jets fan shocked Blackhawks fan wears feather headdress to game video
- A long-time Winnipeg Jets fan and season ticket holder says he was astonished a Chicago Blackhawks fan was allowed into Sunday's game wearing a fake headdress.
- Celebration to remember Carolyn Sinclair, missing and murdered women video
- Carolyn Sinclair's family is gathering Tuesday to celebrate her life and to bring attention to murdered and missing women. Three years ago today, Sinclair's body was found in a dumpster on Notre Dame Avenue.