Set Altona as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
SW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Otherwise clear. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
For holiday Monday, expect a mix of sun and cloud and a seasonal high of 22. It’s a dry and sunny start to next week but I’m looking at another rainy system developing for the Thursday time frame.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- New 2nd hiker rescued on Mantario Trail
- RCMP have rescued a hiker along the Mantario Trail this afternoon, marking the second time this Labour Day long weekend that search and rescue crews were called to the remote trail in eastern Manitoba.
- Updated Thunderstorm warning ended for southeast Manitoba, Interlake
- A severe thunderstorm warning has ended for parts of southeastern Manitoba and the Interlake.
- Labour Day parade, picnic celebrate Winnipeg's labour movement
- The Winnipeg Labour Council is continuing the long tradition behind Labour Day with a parade and picnic on Monday.
- House fire near Winnipeg airport sends 4 to hospital
- Four people have been taken to hospital following a house fire near the Winnipeg airport.
- Winnipeg school zone speed limits dip to 30km/h today video
- Winnipeg police will be out in full force as kids go back to school this week, enforcing new speed limits in school zones.