Set Altona as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 6:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 21
Feels like: 70
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
SE 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Oct 01, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 23. Humidex 27. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
You’ll want to get outside as much as possible this weekend because we have some rather wet weather on the way next week. Saturday starts with some cloud cover but the sunshine makes an appearance in the afternoon. Following the weekend with daytime highs in the low 20s, we see cloud move in for Monday and some rain in the afternoon and evening. The wettest periods next week look to be Monday night and Wednesday. Temps will also cool off quite a bit by the end of next week. Thursday and Friday highs will be closer to 10 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 15 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New Crash near Ste. Anne sends Ontario man to hospital
- A 29-year-old man is in hospital after the vehicle he was driving flipped and rolled into a ditch off the Trans-Canada Highway east of Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg teen's giant pumpkin breaks scale at rural Manitoba pumpkin fair
- For the second year in a row, a St. Norbert teenager has taken the top prize in a rural Manitoba pumpkin growing contest.
- Interactive Nuit Blanche art exhibits light up Winnipeg
- Streets in and around downtown Winnipeg will come alive Saturday night as thousands take in Nuit Blanche.
- Health Canada seizes health products, hormones, from Winnipeg supplement store
- The owner of a Winnipeg supplement store that had five health products seized from her says she’s cut ties with the Canadian distributor that sold them to her.
- Man, dogs swarmed by pack of possible coyotes in park, Winnipeg police say video
- There’s been another coyote sighting at a popular off-leash Winnipeg dog park.