Set Altona as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow early this evening. Otherwise clear. Low minus 16.
Sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High minus 2. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 11.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Temps will drop into the mid minus teens Thursday night but rebound to about -5 (close to seasonal) for Friday. It will also be windy out of the south Friday afternoon. Then… we warm up even more for the weekend. We can also expect mainly sunny skies from Friday right through the weekend. I’m forecasting a high of -4 on Saturday and -3 on Sunday for the game. The temperature at kick-off should be around -5.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- New Dozens try to sell Grey Cup tickets online days before event
- If you’re still looking for tickets to Sunday’s Grey Cup game in Winnipeg, chances are pretty good you’ll find them.
- Winnipeg finance chair surprised at city's $810K pricetag for social housing
- The city's finance chair wants to know what the city is paying for in two social housing complexes. The city's been paying since 1962, but has received little reporting about where the money is going, says Marty Morantz.
- Henry Burris beats Bo Levi Mitchell for CFL most outstanding player honours
- Ottawa Redblacks quarterback Henry Burris was named the CFL's most outstanding player on Thursday in Winnipeg, site of this Sunday's 103rd Grey Cup.
- Winnipeg MP Robert-Falcon Ouellette wants to be Speaker of the House
- Newly elected Winnipeg Centre MP Robert-Falcon Ouellette is running for Speaker of the House of Commons.
- Manitoba landlords waiting to hear from government on housing Syrian refugees
- A group representing most of Manitoba's landlords says it's waiting to hear from the provincial or federal government on how it can help house up to 2,000 Syrian refugees in the coming months.