Set Altona as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 9:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Showers ending early this evening then clearing. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 1.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 3.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
24° | 5°
75° | 41°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Nice vacation but also to back at the weather desk. I am expecting a few light showers today but not much at all. Much of the rain on the radar right now is west of the Red River Valley and is very light. We really need a good soaking and I don’t think this is it. Once this system moves east this evening we are back into very pleasant weather for the next couple of days. We’ll be at 17 with light winds Tuesday, 20 and still sunny Wednesday and then sunny, warm and windy on Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 15 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 10 the morning. S @ 20 the afternoon.
Thursday: SSE @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- University of Winnipeg public forum explores ways to fight racism
- A controversial Maclean's magazine article that proclaimed Winnipeg as Canada's most racist city was the focus of a public forum on Monday about ways to combat racism.
- Maps of Winnipeg show spread of income, ethnicity and languages
- New maps of Winnipeg are allowing people to see the city is a new light – comparing income distribution, ethnicity and languages – and how they're spread across the city.
- APTN security camera captures brutal downtown Winnipeg attack video
- Surveillance cameras behind the Aboriginal Peoples' Television Network (APTN) headquarters in Winnipeg recorded the brutal attack of a man in the city's downtown area Saturday.
- New crowd-funding site hits Winnipeg to send donations to Nepal
- A new kind of crowd-funding website is coming to Winnipeg, and the first donations to be collected will be sent to Nepal for emergency services following Saturday's earthquake.
- Woman weathers aneurysm, cancer at Winnipeg's wellness institute
- Judy Winnicky has had her fair share of bad luck when it comes to her health but she says working out at the Seven Oaks General Hospital Wellness Institute is what has saved her life on more than one occasion.