Waterton Park, AB
Set Waterton Park as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
N 4 km/h
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Flurries ending overnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning then 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Snow level rising to 2000 metres in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 3.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
17° | 0°
63° | 32°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary stabbing victims' families and friends shattered
- Lawrence Hong, Kaitlin Perras, Jordan Segura, Joshua Hunter and Zackariah Rathwell were all killed early Tuesday morning in what Calgary police say was the city's worst mass murder, leaving friends and family members in shock.
- Matthew de Grood, Calgary stabbing suspect, could face psychological tests video audio
- Matthew de Grood is now being held in a secure psychiatric facility after being accused of stabbing five young adults to death at a Calgary house party.
- Ryan Gibson tearful to hear fatal drunk driving crash impact
- The man who pleaded guilty to killing Brandon Thomas while driving drunk broke down in tears in a Calgary courtroom today after listening to numerous victim impact statements from friends and family members.
- Calgary stabbings: How knife crime in Canada can cause 'moral panic' video audio
- Knife-related violent crime in Canada has surpassed violent crimes committed using other weapons, including guns, according to Statistics Canada. However, criminologists say proposals to ban certain knives is an impractical crime-fighting measure.
- Jimmy Carter urges Keystone XL rejection
- For the first time, a former U.S. president has come out against the Keystone XL pipeline. Jimmy Carter has joined a group of Nobel laureates to sign a letter urging Barack Obama to reject the pipeline linking Alberta oil to Texas and beyond.