Current Conditions

Data from Environment Canada is not available

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Snow or freezing rain
High: 0°
High: 32°

Tonight

Freezing rain
Low: -2°
Low: 28°

Summary

(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Jan 17, 17 at 5:00 AM EST

Today

Mainly cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning near noon then changing to freezing rain this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Local snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High zero.

Tonight

Freezing rain ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of freezing rain. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.

Wednesday

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of freezing drizzle early in the morning then 40 percent chance of drizzle late in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 1.

 

Extended Forecast

Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday

January 18

January 19

January 20

January 21

January 22

January 23

Chance of freezing drizzle or drizzle Chance of flurries A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud Chance of snow

High 1°

High 34°


P.O.P. 60%

High 2°

High 36°


P.O.P. 30%

High 3°

High 37°

High 2°

High 36°

High 3°

High 37°

High 2°

High 36°


P.O.P. 30%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!