Set Kincardine as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
E 23 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Flurries ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow early this evening. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 30 overnight.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 31 in the morning.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 15.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- NBA All-Stars in Toronto 'is a dream come true,' says Raptors superfan Nav Bhatia video
- Nav Bhatia, the official Toronto Raptors superfan, says the NBA All-Star weekend is a great opportunity to showcase Toronto's diversity and multiculturalism to the world.
- Man charged with fraud for selling iPhone boxes filled with rice
- Police in Toronto are looking for more victims after a man was charged with fraud for allegedly selling an iPhone box filled with rice, instead of a phone, to people on the online classifieds website Kijiji.
- 'Sneakerheads' seek coveted kicks at Toronto's 'All-Star' Ultimate Sneaker Show
- The 2016 All-Star Edition of Toronto's annual Ultimate Sneaker Show had "sneakerheads" from far and wide seeking rare and coveted kicks.
- Jose Bautista says he hasn't paid for food or drinks since bat flip
- Hoping to score unlimited free food and drinks in Toronto? A bat flip should do the trick. Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista told a reporter Friday that he hasn't had to pay for a meal or any beverages since his legendary move last October.
- Jian Ghomeshi judge must decide whether witness credibility issues taint core allegations
- The judge in the Jian Ghomeshi sexual assault trial must decide whether the questions raised about the credibility of some aspects of witnesses' testimony are enough to taint the credibility of the core allegations in the case.