Set Kincardine as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning late this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming north 20 near midnight. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 16.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video York University shooting raises security questions video
- A shooting at York University that sent two women to hospital again has raised questions about security on the sprawling campus in Toronto’s northwest end.
- Honest Ed's sells its signs
- Honest Ed's, the iconic discount department store on the corner of Bloor Street West and Bathurst Avenue, sells just about everything. On Monday, it will sell the signs it uses to sell its products.
- Why weekend subway shutdowns? TTC explains on YouTube
- The TTC releases a YouTube video making its case for weekend subway shutdowns the transit commission says are needed to replace a 60-year-old signal system.
- What's on in Toronto this weekend
- A new exhibition goes behind the gates of China's Forbidden City, without leaving Toronto! And that's just one of the events to check out in the city this weekend.
- Recap Raptors spoil Rudy Gay's return with Kings video
- The game marked the return of Rudy Gay, but the night belonged to the Toronto Raptors. Terrence Ross scored 18 points to lead the Raptors to a 99-87 victory over Sacramento on Friday, the Kings' first visit since the mammoth seven-player deal in December that sent Gay to the west coast.