Set Kincardine as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 4:48 PM
W 31 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Flurries at times heavy and local snow squalls. Local amount 10 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 6.
Flurries at times heavy with risk of snow squalls. Local amount 10 cm. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Flurries ending near noon then cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light early in the morning. Wind becoming east 30 early in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 12 in the afternoon.
|Flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Analysis Canada Post cuts: Turnaround plan or beginning of the end?
- Canada Post has announced a series of changes: cutting staff; increasing technological efficiency; more franchised post offices; a new pricing system. Is this the final nail in its coffin or the change that will turn it around?
- Conrad Black defends Rob Ford interview audio
- Former media baron Conrad Black says his television interview with Rob Ford was intentionally non-confrontational, and adds it wasn't his job to press the Toronto mayor when Ford hinted that a Toronto Star reporter was a pedophile.
- Video Christmas light display 'puts the Griswolds to shame' video
- A North York couple continues a tradition of turning their front yard into an eye-catching holiday light display that benefits Sick Kids hospital.
- Dufferin water main break cleared
- A large water main break has flooded a section of Dufferin Street north of Highway 401 near Finch and closed the street to traffic in both directions.
- Report calls for frequent, all-day GO trains video
- Running GO trains all day, in both directions, every 15 minutes is just one of the recommendations put forward by a new study on Toronto-area transit.