Set Kincardine as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
19° | 16°
66° | 61°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
8° | 7°
46° | 45°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Fatal stabbing in York leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- One person is dead after a stabbing in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Oakwood Avenue area, according to Toronto EMS.
- Jorge Interiano beating death investigation yields 2 arrests
- Toronto police say two men have been arrested and are facing murder charges arising from a fatal beating on Aug. 30.
- 'Deadbeats' across Canada owe more than $3.7B in support
- They're commonly called "deadbeats" — people who refuse to support their families after courts order them to pay — and CBC News has learned they owe more than $3.7 billion across the country for support orders.
- John Tory, Doug Ford trade blows in midtown debate
- John Tory and Doug Ford trade blows from either side of Olivia Chow during the latest debate between the leading candidates to be Toronto’s next mayor.
- Vote Compass comes to Toronto's mayoral election
- John Tory? Olivia Chow? Doug Ford? Vote Compass generates an analysis of how your views compare to the positions of the candidates.