Set Kincardine as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair's contract won't be renewed video
- Toronto's police board decided today not to appoint Chief Bill Blair to a third term, meaning that a search for his successor will soon be underway.
- Updated Trish McAuliffe to run for NDP in Whitby-Oshawa
- The byelection hasn't been called yet, but the campaign to fill the late Jim Flaherty's House of Commons seat is about to become a two-woman race.
- Girl, 15, dies after accident on Bradford soccer field
- A 15-year-old girl is dead in Bradford, Ont., after an apparent accident on a soccer field.
- Stop calling 911 with non-emergencies, Peel police say
- Residents of Peel region have called 911 for some very strange and non-urgent reasons, and officials want them to stop.
- Rob Ford calls BMX track 'a scam' in ride with Deadmau5
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford took a half-hour trip with electronic musician Deadmau5 and discussed a variety of campaign issues, including the construction of a BMX bike track along the waterfront.