Set Kincardine as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
SW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 16.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 27 except 23 near Lake Huron. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight then 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind south 30 km/h. Low 21.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Climate activists call for greener economy video
- Demonstrators will march through the streets of downtown Toronto this afternoon, calling for an economy that works for both the people and the planet.
- SIU investigates shooting death of man on Gilbert Avenue
- Ontario's Special Investigations Unit is looking into the shooting death of a man early Sunday at an apartment building on Gilbert Avenue.
- Minivan crash in Oakville injures 2
- Two people are in hospital after a minivan slammed into a tree in Oakville.
- Recap Robbie Keane, LA Galaxy outclass Toronto FC
- Robbie Keane scored a hat trick as the LA Galaxy shut out Toronto FC 4-0 on Saturday. Sebastian Lletget rounded out the attack in stoppage time for the Galaxy (8-6-7).
- Pan Am figure roller skater Kailah Macri takes CBC for a spin video
- Kailah Macri is used to people not understanding her sport, figure roller skating. But she is poised and graceful and speedy without the benefit of slippery ice.