Set Goderich as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 5:33 PM
SSE 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of snow
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 9:00 AM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. High minus 1.
Flurries with risk of snow squalls. Local amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 early in the evening. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Lower residential speed limit considered by Ontario government video audio
- The Ontario government is taking steps to reduce the speed limit on residential streets and in school zones.
- New Questions raised about free TTC fare for kids 12 and under
- Mayor John Tory's plan to let children 12 and under ride the TTC for free is being questioned by some members of council, including Tory's own budget chief.
- TDSB report: 1 in 5 schools could close
- A new report from the Toronto District School Board shows one in five of its schools could be at risk of closure due to falling enrolment.
- Morning snow could make commute tricky
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Toronto and other areas of southern Ontario, with forecasts calling for snow to begin this morning.
- New 2025 Hamilton is an oppressive dystopia in new Toronto web series
- In Hamilton in 2025 cash is king, corporations rule, and the city has become a “special economic zone” where companies violate environmental and wage laws. That’s the world Toronto writer Jim Munroe created in his new web series, Haphead.