Set Goderich as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 31, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
NNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 31, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed Aug 31, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 25. Humidex 29. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 13.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the morning. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Pride Toronto to decide future of police parade floats through review panel
- Pride Toronto has accepted, and plans to review an official complaint from Black Lives Matter Toronto (BLMTO) about the inclusion of police floats in the city's annual pride parade.
- CNE Youth Day in jeopardy after fights, crowds force shutdown
- Youth Day could be scrapped at the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE) after a series of fights forced the popular event to abruptly shut down, setting off what some called "sheer chaos" in the crowds.
- New TTC to split King Streetcar route into 2 during TIFF 2016
- The King streetcar route will be split into two during the Toronto International Film Festival, the TTC announced on Wednesday.
- Toronto sponsorship group faces 'heart-wrenching' decision to swap Syrian refugee family
- A Toronto group faces the difficult decision of whether to take the federal government's offer to some Canadian sponsors waiting for Syrian refugees, and swap out delayed families with others who are “travel ready.”
- Women's winter: Toronto ad agency wants offices to adjust the thermostat
- A Toronto advertising agency says it's time for modern offices to adjust the air conditioning in summer to make buildings more comfortable for women.