Set Goderich as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 7:04 AM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 7:04 AM EDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Local amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High 27. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending this evening then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with a few showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High 21.
|A few showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
14° | 13°
57° | 55°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto councillors to weigh in on casino in revived debate
- Toronto councillors will debate the casino issue at city hall on Tuesday, a much-anticipated event that some members predict will result in a formal rejection of a downtown gaming facility.
- Man shot in leg in Etobicoke apartment building
- A man is recovering in hospital with a gunshot wound to his leg after an early-morning shooting at an Etobicoke apartment building.
- live Horwath to decide whether to back Ontario Liberal budget video
- Ontario voters may get some indication today from NDP Leader Andrea Horwath on whether the province is headed for a spring election.
- Unknown remains found on Dellen Millard's farm
- Police searching the farm of Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old charged with first-degree murder after the remains of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma were discovered, have found other remains on the property, but it's unclear if they are human or animal.
- Man shot dead at barbecue near Ossington and Dundas video
- A 67-year-old man has been charged with first-degree murder after allegedly shooting a man with a rifle at a family barbecue in downtown Toronto Sunday night.