Set Goderich as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
S 38 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue May 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Becoming cloudy this evening. A few showers beginning late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 24 except 18 near Lake Huron. UV index 9 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Ontario high school teachers' strikes illegal, labour board rules
- The strikes by Ontario high school teachers from the school board districts of Durham, Rainbow and Peel are illegal, the Ontario Labour Relations Board has ruled.
- Cambridge family awaits OHIP decision on T Cell therapy for daughter video
- The family of a six-year-old girl from Ontario is expected to find out tonight whether the province will pay for an expensive treatment that could treat her rare form of cancer.
- Firefighters extinguish Spadina-Richmond condo fire
- Toronto firefighters managed to put out a fire on an upper floor of a condominium building near a major downtown intersection on Tuesday night
- Rob Ford discharged from hospital after cancer surgery video
- Rob Ford, former Toronto mayor and current city councillor, was discharged from a local hospital on Tuesday, two weeks after his cancer surgery.
- Etobicoke high school frets over student's crop top
- Students showed up in crop tops at a Toronto high school on Tuesday in a protest that came after school officials deemed one teen's wardrobe inappropriate.