Set Goderich as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
N 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 8.
Showers. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the morning. High 12.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low plus 2.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Updated Mayoral candidates debate Toronto's place among world's best cities video
- The three leading mayoral candidates squared-off Monday evening in a debate that repeatedly pivoted to the question of whether or not Toronto is a “great” city.
- Video Ebola virus: Airport screenings should target Ebola-hit areas, Toronto researchers say video
- Nations around the world have stepped-up Ebola screening procedures for passengers coming from West Africa in recent weeks, but new research from Toronto's St. Michael's Hospital suggests more needs to be done at the source of the virus.
- Parking officer allegedly assaulted in Moore Park video
- Toronto police are looking for the driver of a black, four-door Acura they allege assaulted a parking enforcement officer in the Moore Park area on Saturday.
- Test your knowledge of the British North America Act
- It was 150 years ago this month, October 1864, that delegates from a handful of British North American colonies met in Quebec City to discuss the creation of a Federal Union.
- Business case for Liberals' $224M MaRS loan still a mystery
- Ontario's Liberal government is keeping key information about a $224-million loan to a troubled real estate project in downtown Toronto from the public and from a legislative committee, the opposition parties charged Monday.