Colville Lake, NT
Set Colville Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 26, 15 at 10:00 PM MST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 8:54 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Periods of light snow beginning before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 15 with temperature rising to minus 11 by morning.
Periods of light snow. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High minus 5.
Periods of light snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind west 30 km/h. Low minus 19.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -11°
12° | 12°
-22° | -28°
-8° | -18°
-20° | -29°
-4° | -20°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse centenarian Jean Jamieson dies at age 101
- Jean Jamieson, who ran a convenience store on Fourth Avenue with her husband for decades, died last week at the age of 101.
- Yukon family facing deportation gives up fight
- Sergio Rojas says he and his wife are giving up on their fight to remain in Canada with their two sons. This comes after today's announcement by Yukon MP Ryan Leef that he is withdrawing support for the family.
- Photos Nunavut youth learn from NHL greats in Cambridge Bay
- Thanks to plenty of financial support, Stanley Cup champions Reggie and Jamie Leach are in Cambridge Bay this week, passing along their skills to Nunavut's next generation of hopeful hockey stars.
- Inuvik councillor Terry Halifax dies after collapsing outside meeting
- Inuvik town councillor Terry Halifax, 54, died Wednesday after he collapsed in the town hall's parking lot following a council meeting.
- Yukon College tuition fees to increase in September
- A tuition increase at Yukon College slated for this September will cost some students an extra $300 or more per year.