Colville Lake, NT
Set Colville Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 10:24 PM
E 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Low minus 8.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Clearing before morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 4.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Thousands of swans descend on Yukon's Marsh Lake for annual migration
- Every spring, 'Swan Haven' is home to thousands of photogenic visitors to the Yukon: migrating trumpeter swans. Wildlife officials say this year's migration is ahead of schedule, with far more birds than the previous year.
- Blog Life on the road: five days on a fracking tour through the Sahtu
- CBC producer Peter Sheldon worked long hours on a recent fracking tour through the Sahtu, attending three meetings, driving three trucks, and eating a dozen granola bars to keep him going. Here's what he saw.
- Canada's turn as Arctic Council head to end at Iqaluit meeting; Kerry takes over
- Canada will voice its concerns over what it calls Russia's military aggression in Ukraine during a meeting of the eight nations that make up the Arctic Council this week.
- Whitehorse's Raven Recycling to reopen after funding increased
- After the Yukon Government and City of Whitehorse approved temporary funding to the city's recycling processors, Raven Recycling - which closed last October - will reopen its doors in May.
- Yellowknife promoter creates N.W.T.'s first MMA fight league
- A Yellowknife gym owner has created the Northwest Territories' first mixed martial arts fight league, citing a need for a local promotion to give opportunity to Northern fighters.