Colville Lake, NT
Set Colville Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 6:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
ENE 9 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 23. UV index 3 or moderate.
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. High 22.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Mackenzie River water levels could affect barges for second straight year
- Water levels are at or near record lows across the Northwest Territories, leading the Northern Transportation Company to use more barges carrying lighter loads in an effort to ensure their shipping season isn't cut short for a second straight year.
- New Watson Lake will 'benefit greatly' from Silvertip Mine, says mayor
- The mayor of Watson Lake is applauding the news that the B.C. government has approved construction at the Silvertip Mine.
- Polar bears could find last refuge in Canada's High Arctic as ice melts
- Canada’s High Arctic could become the last stable refuge for polar bears as climate change melts away their hunting grounds, a U.S. government report says.
- Nunavut publishes regulations for Iqaluit beer and wine store
- Iqaluit’s wine and beer store has taken a step closer to reality as the Nunavut government has published regulations for the possible future establishment.
- Bike thieves strike tourists visiting Whitehorse
- Bike thieves have swiped more wheels in Whitehorse this week, this time making off with two expensive mountain bikes belonging to tourists.