Colville Lake, NT
Set Colville Lake as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM MST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing near noon. Ice fog patches developing this morning and dissipating this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 32 this afternoon.
Clear. Low minus 35.
Clear. Wind becoming southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the evening. High minus 32. Wind chill minus 44.
|Clear||Clear||Chance of flurries||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-30° | -35°
-22° | -31°
-26° | -31°
-15° | -24°
-28° | -29°
-18° | -20°
-31° | -32°
-24° | -26°
-31° | -34°
-24° | -29°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Yukon College takes trades training on the road
- A semi-trailer, outfitted for classes in welding, electrical, millwright and piping, will provide professional trades training in communities and at work sites.
- Iqaluit dump still smoldering after early morning fire
- Firefighters in Iqaluit are doing work at the city's landfill to make sure parts of the dump that are still smoldering don't flare up into another blaze.
- At -30, Arctic Winter Games trials move indoors
- Thirty-five biathlon athletes are arriving in Hay River today to compete at Arctic Winter Games trials, but the the athletes won't be skiing and shooting outside because it’s too cold.
- Chesterfield Inlet hunter sounds alarm on gold mine
- Hunters in Chesterfield Inlet say shipping from Agnico Eagle’s Meadowbank gold mine near Baker Lake is one of the reasons they’re seeing fewer marine mammals.
- ArcticNet conference draws 100s to Halifax
- About 600 researchers, students, and scientists are in Halifax, Nova Scotia this week to share the latest research on everything from social issues to the environment in the North.