Colville Lake, NT
Set Colville Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 5:56 PM MST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 11:05 AM
Sunset: 3:18 PM
S 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 13 by morning. Wind chill minus 25 this evening.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 12.
Overcast. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Cloudy periods||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife RCMP seek suspect in armed robbery at gas station
- Yellowknife RCMP are seeking a suspect after a man armed with a knife robbed a gas station early Wednesday morning.
- No recount for Sahtu as official election results widen Danny McNeely's lead
- Danny McNeely has now officially been elected as the MLA for Sahtu, after Elections NWT announced Wednesday a recount of the riding's results won't be necessary.
- KTZ fashion under fire for using Inuit design without family's consent
- The U.K.-based fashion label KTZ's fall 2015 men's collection includes a number of garments based on traditional Inuit designs and a sweater that appears to be a replica of a shaman's jacket, which one Nunavut woman says was used without her family's consent.
- 12 Days to End Violence Against Women campaign kicks off in Yukon
- Yukon community groups are urging people to take a stand against violence. The '12 Days to End Violence Against Women' campaign kicked off in Whitehorse on Wednesday.
- Tanya Tagaq threatens legal action against 'racist' Quebec film 'of the North' audio
- Inuit throat singer Tanya Tagaq is taking aim at the Montreal International Documentary Festival (RIDM) for screening 'of the North' and accuses filmmaker Dominic Gagnon of using her music without permission.