Colville Lake, NT
Set Colville Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 12:39 PM
Sunset: 2:07 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 33.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 27. Wind chill minus 34.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 29. Wind chill minus 34.
-26° | -31°
-15° | -24°
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
-27° | -29°
-17° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Poll You choose the top Northern stories of 2014
- Vote in our end-of-the-year poll on what were your top stories on CBC North this past year.
- Police locate missing woman in Yellowknife
- Missing since December 11th, Luveena Keyookta was located today shortly after police issued a call for help locating her
- Audio Whitehorse Women’s Hockey League embraces transgender males
- Chase Blodgett says the potential to lose his hockey community was a major source of stress during his gradual coming out as a transgender male. A new league policy that welcomes any player who was born or identifies as a woman has made it easier.
- Top 10 most-viewed CBC North stories of 2014
- Here are the top 10 most-viewed stories of 2014 on CBC North's website.
- Iqaluit shack fire: no foul play suspected, RCMP say
- Police in Iqaluit say they don't suspect any foul play in the shack fire that claimed the life of one person on Thursday.