Set Sutton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
SSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Dec 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
Becoming cloudy this evening then snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 6 by morning.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. High minus 1.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Meet the 2016 CBC Sing-In choristers
- Annual Christmas Sing-In takes place Dec. 11 at Church of St. Andrew and St. Paul.
- Quebec ski hills 'always adapting' when it comes to winter weather
- After the worst ski season in decades, ski hills in Quebec's Eastern Townships are hoping for better weather conditions this year — while planning for more difficult winters ahead.
- Recap Pacioretty scores 4 as Canadiens drop double digits on Avalanche video
- Max Pacioretty scored four goals while Brian Flynn tallied twice in a six-goal first period as the Montreal Canadiens routed the Colorado Avalanche 10-1 on Saturday night.
- Police say intoxicated man tried to steal STM bus
- Montreal police were able to intercept the driver near Préfontaine metro.
- 2 dead after small plane crashes south of Quebec City
- The two-seater Grumman AA-1 went down near Levis, Que. at around 2 p.m.