Set Sutton as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning early this afternoon. Risk of severe thunderstorms. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 28. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of severe thunderstorms early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low 17.
Showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 22.
|A few showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Workers at Quebec mine concerned for safety following collapse audio
- The general manager of IAMGOLD's Westwood Mine in Preissac, Que. says he welcomes a thorough investigation following a collapse that left nine miners trapped underground for 18 hours.
- Philippe Couillard granted 45-second audience with Pope Francis
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard invited Pope Francis to visit the province, during a brief encounter with the pontiff at the Vatican Wednesday morning.
- Feature What are the most distinctive jobs in every province?
- From petroleum engineers in Alberta, to visiting homemakers and housekeepers in Manitoba, the CBC's interactive map points out the most distinctive jobs in every province.
- Saulie Zajdel pleads guilty to corruption charges for real estate deal
- Former Côte-des-Neiges-NDG city councillor Saulie Zajdel will avoid jail time after pleading guilty to charges of breach of trust and corruption in connection with real estate deals.
- Analysis Cellphone customers have bargaining power thanks to CRTC contract rule
- Canada’s wireless carriers are preparing for an unprecedented wave of customer free-agency as a new regulation kicks in next week, and that could mean some good deals for people who are willing to bargain with their carrier.