Set Sutton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 3:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
S 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of rain
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of rain ending overnight then cloudy. Fog patches overnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low plus 4 with temperature rising to 7 by morning.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain showers changing to flurries near midnight. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Rain||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec calls inquiry into 'systemic' problems in Montreal police service
- Quebec Public Security Minister Martin Coiteux is launching an inquiry into what he is called 'systemic' problems within the Montreal police service.
- Spike in deaths at Quebec seniors home used as advertising hook
- The largest seniors residence in Trois-Pistoles, Que., took out an unusual advertisement offering bargain rates on vacant rooms, available "following a number of deaths."
- Outdoor skating rinks close for the season on Plateau-Mont-Royal
- With outdoor skating rinks turning into ponds, the Plateau-Mont-Royal has made the "unpleasant" decision to give up on maintaining rinks for the season.
- Province should consider 'advanced consent' for Alzheimer's patients in assisted dying law, urges MNA
- CAQ MNA François Bonnardel said he believes it's time to reopen the province’s doctor-assisted dying law and consider adding a section that would give people the right to consent in advance.
- Police in hazmat suits dismantling 3 Montreal-area drug labs
- Members of Montreal police's organized crime unit dismantled synthetic drug laboratories north and east of the city Friday. Police say they were used to manufacture the powerful opioid, fentanyl.