Set Sutton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. High minus 7.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Nelson Mandela's last-minute Montreal visit still inspires video audio
- It wasn't a planned visit, however, nearly 15,000 people gathered for the hastily arranged speech by Nelson Mandela. Newly released from a South African prison, he inspired a generation of Montrealers.
- Mandela motion closes national assembly sitting period
- The motion to mark Nelson Mandela’s passing was a sombre end to a fall sitting period of the Quebec national assembly marked by a number of highs and lows.
- Hydro-Québec requests 5.8% rate hike
- Hydro-Québec is asking the province's energy board for permission to increase rates next year by nearly six per cent.
- Montrealers give generously to Project PAL video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year — thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- CBC Montreal’s Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend on Dec. 7, 8 and 9.