Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 3:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 9:21 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches overnight. Low 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'Mr. Big' stings get stricter rules from Supreme Court
- The Supreme Court of Canada has upheld a lower court ruling that ordered a new trial for a Newfoundland murder suspect. The justices ruled that so-called Mr. Big stings like the one that convicted Nelson Hart can be used but also pose major problems.
- New Province needs to reinstate fire ban: retired C.B.S. fire chief
- Former Conception Bay South fire chief Richard Murphy says the Newfoundland and Labrador government should be proactive and reinstate the open fire ban on the island, before another fire breaks out.
- Plate Cove East pleads with province to reopen pool
- Residents of a community on the Bonavista Peninsula are beseeching the Newfoundland and Labrador government to help them reopen a local swimming area before summer ends.
- Ontario man arrested in Lourdes for drunk driving
- A Cambridge, Ontario man was arrested and charged with impaired driving in Lourdes on Wednesday.
- Updated Fire strikes 2 attached homes on Parade Street video
- Fire caused extensive damage to two attached homes in downtown St. John's late Wednesday night.