Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 9:00 PM AST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 8:32 AM
Sunset: 3:29 PM
NNE 45 km/h
Pressure: 99.1 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:30 PM AST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:30 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 18. Cold wind chill minus 31.
Periods of snow and blowing snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 in the morning. High minus 13. Cold wind chill minus 28.
Periods of snow and blowing snow ending overnight then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 60 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 40 gusting to 70 overnight. Temperature steady near minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of snow and blowing snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-18° | -20°
-0° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Home mail delivery cut shocks postal workers, customers video
- A mail carrier in St. John's says Canada Post's announcement that it is phasing out home mail delivery completely caught unionized workers by surprise.
- Police investigate armed robberies by women
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating several armed robberies where women have been involved.
- Corner Brook students put on fundraiser for injured teen
- Students at Corner Brook Regional High are putting on a show to help out the family of a former student injured in an ATV crash in November.
- Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- Labrador woman honoured posthumously for saving boy's life
- A bravery award has been given posthumously to a Labrador City woman who risked her own safety to save a child's life.