Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 27, 16 at 1:15 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 27, 16 at 11:30 AM ADT Tue Sep 27, 16 at 11:30 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. High 7.
Clearing this evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 3.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- RCMP to provide update on Dale Porter homicide
- The RCMP are promising an update this afternoon on the homicide of Dale Porter.
- N.L. government taking a pass on trying to increase profits from Chase the Ace
- As New Brunswick looks to get a bigger portion of Chase the Ace profits, Service NL Minister Eddie Joyce says this province is happy to let the lottery be.
- New Paper or plastic? Fogo Island grocery store sticking with paper bags audio
- The manager of a store on Fogo Island says he's happy running a business without plastic bags, and he has no plans to bring them back.
- 'I will not be apologizing,' says Joel North after Twitter tangle
- A former St. John's radio announcer has shared his response to the social media stir created by his tweet that a woman would "get more viewers if [she] were stripping."
- Problem with your hybrid? Burn more gas, Ford tells owner
- Ford Canada has told a Newfoundland and Labrador woman who has had ongoing issues with her hybrid vehicle that she hasn't been using the gas engine enough — which she says defeats the purpose of owning it.