Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
WNW 54 km/h
Pressure: 98.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:30 PM AST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:30 PM AST
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 increasing to 70 gusting to 110 this evening then diminishing to 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Temperature steady near minus 13. Cold wind chill minus 26.
Flurries ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 19 in the afternoon. Cold wind chill minus 31.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Low minus 27. Cold wind chill minus 42.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
-18° | -20°
-0° | -4°
-22° | -24°
-8° | -11°
-23° | -26°
-9° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Video On Point: Ross Wiseman talks flip-flopping and seat reduction video
- On this week's On Point, Finance Minister Ross Wiseman and our insider panel join host Peter Cowan to discuss this week's seat reduction.
- Wicked winds rock Newfoundland, blizzard hits Labrador
- While a blizzard ripped into parts of Labrador on Sunday, high winds knocked out power and caused transportation problems in Newfoundland.
- 'See you Monday,' wanted man writes to police on Facebook
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary took to Facebook to find a man who has four outstanding arrest warrants — and heard from him directly.
- Principal on child stress: 'There's no sense of balance in their lives'
- An elementary school principal wants to raise awareness about anxiety among young children, noting that stress among students today is the worst he has seen in a 25-year career.
- Passenger arrested for assaulting 3 cab drivers in St. John's
- Police were called to assist a cab driver in the centre of St. John's on Saturday night.