Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 4:28 AM
Sunset: 9:41 PM
E 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 4:30 PM ADT Sat May 30, 15 at 4:30 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low zero.
Flurries ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High plus 4.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low zero.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Memorial University hires new head coach for women's basketball team
- Mark English, who's originally from Branch, on the Burin Peninsula, will officially step into the position on June 8.
- 4 big lotto winners in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Four lucky lottery tickets that were purchased across the province are big winners this weekend.
- New Bishops College memorabilia up for auction
- The St. John's high school is closing its doors for good at the end of the school year and it's auctioning off a big collection of school memorabilia, including everything from class photos to sports jerseys.
- Rumours about C.B.S. luau-grad party got out of hand, says father
- A parent who organized a graduation party for his daughter and her classmates says rumours about the party got a bit out of hand and even resulted in a visit from police.
- Cyclists reclaim St. John's streets at pro-bike event
- Cyclists gathered at Bannerman Park in St. John's on Friday evening to send a message to drivers and to the City of St. John's: bicyclists have a right to the roads too.