Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 3:40 PM
WNW 48 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:30 PM AST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:30 PM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 30.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low minus 14. Wind chill minus 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Gander mother praying for Christmas reunion with sick toddler
- Pamela Dalley wants nothing more than to be able to hold her 17-month-old daughter Shelby for Christmas, after months of separation while the seriously ill toddler gets treatment in Toronto.
- Vickie Kaminski resigns as CEO of Alberta Health Services
- Alberta Health Services president and CEO Vickie Kaminski is leaving her position effective Jan. 1.
- After Tim Hortons threatens closure, mayor says 'no quick fix' to boil orders
- After growing frustrated with the number of boil orders in the western Newfoundland community of Steady Brook, the owner of a local Tim Hortons says the restaurant may be forced to close.
- New Police arrest 4, seize 36 kg marijuana, cocaine, handguns at St. John's business
- Police said Friday they have arrested four people after seizing a kilogram of cocaine, and about 36 kilograms of marijuana in two separate seizures at the same St. John's business.
- Stop, Eskimos, stop: Inuit group wants Edmonton CFL team to change name
- Canada's national Inuit organization says the storied Edmonton Eskimos Canadian Football League franchise should change its name.