Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 7:00 PM AST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:30 PM AST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:30 PM AST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 39.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 39 in the morning and minus 30 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 20. Wind chill minus 27.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Over the age of 12? Bullying can land you behind bars
- Some students in Newfoundland and Labrador are getting schooled on the criminal consequences of bullying, thanks to a non-profit legal group.
- New Vehicle break-ins, thefts in Stephenville lead to arrest
- A Port au Port man has been arrested after two vehicle break-ins on the same street in Stephenville last week.
- FFAW 'lied to and misled' members about scallop settlement, says lawyer
- A lawyer for scallop fishermen in the Strait of Belle Isle says the Fish Food and Allied Workers lied to and misled members about a settlement with Nalcor.
- Snow, wind to make for 'dirty' commute Tuesday, as blizzard warning issued for Avalon, southern Newfoundland
- Environment Canada has issued a blizzard warning for the southern coast of the island and the Avalon Peninsula for overnight Monday through Tuesday evening.
- Avalon Peninsula under power watch following trip at Hardwoods
- As a winter storm bears down on the Avalon Peninsula, Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro says residents will be under a power watch for three hours.