Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
Periods of drizzle ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this afternoon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle in the morning. High 16.
|Periods of drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
29° | 10°
84° | 50°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Listeria risk prompts coleslaw recall
- Belleisle Farms brand coleslaw is being hauled off grocery store shelves in this province, and througout Atlantic Canada.
- MaraNatha, Trader Joe's nut butters recalled over salmonella risk
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is advising people that some MaraNatha and Trader Joe's brand nut butters may be contaminated with salmonella bacteria.
- #ALSIceBucketChallenge N.L.-style video
- The internet is filled with videos of people taking the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and people from this province are no exception.
- Fire damages Corner Brook house
- Fire caused moderate damage to a two-apartment house in Corner Brook Tuesday night.
- New open library network with a twist starts up in St. John's
- A new mini-library network opened up in St. John's, offering users the opportunity to take — or leave — a beloved book.