Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
NW 39 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:30 AM ADT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:30 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Clarenville Caribous' big win lands them in Allan Cup final
- The Clarenville Caribous have advanced to the Allan Cup finals in Dundas, Ontario.
- Body of missing fisherman found in Hawco's Pond
- The body of a 57-year-old fisherman has been located, following an extensive search in the Deer Park area.
- RCMP call off search for missing snowmobiler Tom Newman
- Police on the Northern Peninsula have ended their search for Tom Newman, who went missing while on a snowmobile last weekend.
- DUI charges laid after collision in Mount Pearl
- Police have charged a 51-year-old man with several offences, including impaired driving, following a collision late Friday night in Mount Pearl.
- Opposition wants government to intervene in school board decision
- Newfoundland and Labrador Opposition parties are questioning the provincial government's choice not to intervene in a controversial decision involving schools in Mount Pearl.