Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:56 AM
Sunset: 9:30 PM
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Showers beginning this evening. Amount 5 mm except locally 15 mm in the heaviest showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 6.
Showers ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. High 12.
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Wabush Mines potential sale good for workers: union president
- The president of the union representing workers at the idled Wabush Mines operation says a contract approved by members Thursday night means good things for employees who are still uncertain about the fate of the mine.
- Dog rescued from water after fall off cliff near Bay Bulls
- A dog owner says he'll be forever grateful to two dog lovers who were in the right place at the right time to save his pooch after it took a fall off a cliff on the East Coast Trail in eastern Newfoundland.
- Massive 49-pound cod caught off Notre Dame Bay
- An astounding photograph of a codfish that was caught in Notre Dame Bay this week has captured the public's attention in a big way.
- RNC officer would have fired 2nd shot at MUN shooting
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary officer who shot and wounded Justin Chipman during a sting operation outside Memorial University in St. John's in February told the court on Friday he would have fired a second shot.
- Fire breaks out in street sweeper at St. John's city depot video
- Firefighters were called to the scene of a fire at the city depot in St. John's late Friday morning.