Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 9:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
WNW 52 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:30 PM ADT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:30 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 80 this evening. Low minus 11.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 80. High minus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'They were waking up from nightmares': Victims and their mother await sentencing of Nain man
- Shane Harris, 26, of Nain sexually touched an eight-year-old and a 12-year-old while staying at their home as a guest in 2012.
- Photos Sci-Fi on the Rock lands in St. John's
- Check out the coolest cosplay at the province's premier celebration of science fiction, fantasy and geek culture.
- Video Downhome Expo fills the Glacier with lots of summer options
- It bills itself as the "largest consumer tradeshow" in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Video How to use a naloxone kit video
- Police and health officials are telling drug users on the Newfoundland's northeast Avalon to be on high alert and prepared in the wake of 16 overdoses and two deaths believed to be linked to fentanyl.
- Provincial artists, patrons honoured at ArtsNL awards
- The accomplishments of Newfoundland and Labrador artists and supporters were recognized at a ceremony at The Rooms on Friday night.