Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 27, 17 at 1:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
WNW 32 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:30 PM ADT Sun Mar 26, 17 at 4:30 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Blowing snow over exposed areas early this evening. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 early this evening. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 18.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- From Zimbabwe, with love: African dance studio comes to Corner Brook video
- It might not seem like an obvious pairing, but the interest in African dance is so high in Corner Brook that a full-time studio is soon opening up.
- End of a free ride? Snowmobile federation wants other trail users to pay up audio
- The head of Newfoundland and Labrador's Snowmobile Federation says his group is subsidizing other users of the provincial trail system.
- U.S. travel concerns scuttle class trip to Holocaust museum
- Rani Majumder's students were looking forward to a trip to a Holocaust museum in the U.S. — until President Donald Trump's travel ban prompted the school board to cancel the trip.
- Even if your company isn't on Twitter, you should be mindful of accounts
- Companies and organziations need to pay attention to social media channels, even when they don't use them, at least to ensure there aren't fake accounts.
- Tasty Tunes: Music for the soul, food for the hungry
- Newfoundland and Labrador musicians and chefs offered their services Saturday to put food food on other peoples' tables.