Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 4:30 PM AST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 4:30 PM AST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 29 in the morning.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 16. Wind chill minus 25.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Full-day kindergarten straining system, pushing teachers to breaking point
- Teachers in Newfoundland and Labrador are growing frustrated with the effects of full-day kindergarten on the rest of the system, as class sizes grow and resources shift.
- Snowmobiler, 21, dead after crash with minivan in Humber Valley
- A young man is dead following a collision between a snowmobile and a taxi on Newfoundland's west coast early Sunday morning.
- Angus Bruneau, businessman and philanthropist, dead at 81
- Prominent Newfoundland businessman, educator, and philanthropist Angus Bruneau has died.
- Snowblower sales surge as Atlantic Canadians dig themselves out
- Atlantic Canadians are struggling to dig themselves out of back-to-back snow dumps that have walloped the East Coast.
- 'Harder than it looks': Athletes compete at synchronized swimming provincials in St. John's
- Months of hard work and practice paid off for teams of synchronized swimmers from across Newfoundland and Labrador at the provincial championships in St. John's on Sunday.