Set Nain as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
SE 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:30 PM AST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:30 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 19. Cold wind chill minus 29.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 19. Cold wind chill minus 33.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 23. Cold wind chill minus 36.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Romance novelist Victoria Barbour getting international attention
- A romance novelist from Newfoundland and Labrador has earned a spot on USA Today's bestseller's list.
- A snow-filled February for Corner Brook
- February 2015 will be remembered in Corner Brook for the large amount of snow that fell on the city. More than 220 centimetres of the white stuff accumulated last month, testing snowclearing crews and the patients of motorists and pedestrians alike.
- Brier 2015: Brad Gushue, Mark Nichols reunite for curling title
- Brad Gushue's pursuit of his first Canadian men's curling title on his 12th attempt has been strengthened with the return of Mark Nichols.
- Stop calling 911 just to make sure it works: Vince MacKenzie
- Newfoundland and Labrador's new 911 system was launched this weekend, but the fire services president says people need to stop calling the emergency line just to make sure it works.
- Hunting 'primary factor' in decline of Red Wine caribou, says Dan Crummell
- Environment and Conservation Minister Dan Crummell says illegal hunting is a "primary factor" why the Red Wine Mountain caribou herd has been reduced to critical numbers in recent years.