Set Pukatawagan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Fog patches developing before morning. Low 8.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 20.
Clearing. Low 9.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As we kick off the month of September, it will feel more like July. We will continue with our warm weather pattern this week with highs of 29 on Tuesday and 31 on Wednesday. Thursday is also warm at 28 but the afternoon looks stormy at this point. The instability numbers are “through the roof” for Thursday afternoon and there is a front moving through which could provide the trigger for storm development. I’ll be tracking the timing of that carefully this week. It does look like cooler weather will move in for the upcoming weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 30/40 in the morning. SSE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg police investigate suspicious package at Grant Avenue station
- Winnipeg police taped off a police station at Grant Avenue and Shaftesbury Boulevard Monday night after a suspicious package was dropped off.
- Winnipeg's Ukrainian community rallies for jailed filmmaker
- A high-profile political prisoner case out of Russia is drawing worldwide attention, and Monday night, it drew dozens of Winnipeggers to the steps of the legislature to protest.
- Winnipeg Humane Society raises $20K in 4 days for burned poodle
- The Winnipeg Humane Society has raised $20,000 in four days to help treat a dog that was badly burned in a semi crash.
- Manitoba families furious with RCMP's missing persons database delay video
- An RCMP database for missing persons and unidentified remains is still incomplete and is far over budget, five years after the Harper government touted the database as “concrete action” on missing and murdered indigenous women.
- Senior battles Lions Club of Winnipeg over bed bugs video
- A Winnipeg senior is fed up with her landlord after a bed bug infestation that has dragged on for eight months despite five fumigations.