Set Pukatawagan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 12:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
NE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Low minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low plus 3.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As today sprinkle moves east Monday evening we are back into very pleasant weather for the next couple of days. We’ll be at 17 with light winds Tuesday, 20 and still sunny Wednesday and then sunny, warm and windy on Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 10 the morning. S @ 20 the afternoon.
Thursday: SSE @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg homicide victim Stony Bushie 'a harmless guy,' says niece
- Family members and friends of Stony Stanley Bushie, one of two homicide victims found in downtown Winnipeg over the weekend, say he was a happy guy who wouldn't hurt anyone.
- Maps of Winnipeg show spread of income, ethnicity and languages
- New maps of Winnipeg are allowing people to see the city is a new light – comparing income distribution, ethnicity and languages – and how they're spread across the city.
- Couldn't find stronger icon than Bruce Jenner, transgender activist says video
- Bruce Jenner is quickly becoming an icon not just in sport, but in the transgender community, and a Winnipeg activist says he can't think of anyone better suited to fill that role.
- University of Winnipeg public forum explores ways to fight racism
- A controversial Maclean's magazine article that proclaimed Winnipeg as Canada's most racist city was the focus of a public forum on Monday about ways to combat racism.
- New crowd-funding site hits Winnipeg to send donations to Nepal
- A new kind of crowd-funding website is coming to Winnipeg, and the first donations to be collected will be sent to Nepal for emergency services following Saturday's earthquake.