Set Pukatawagan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 5:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Periods of light snow. Low minus 1.
Periods of light snow becoming mixed with rain in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 1.
|Periods of light snow mixed with rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Our morning has been bright but that is changing as a low approaches from the west. Already, we are seeing some showers through west-central MB. Some of that is snow to the west in Saskatchewan. Here in the south, the steady rain arrives overnight and continues through at least the first half of Wednesday. We’ll get a bit of a break on Thursday here in the Red River Valley with a mix of sun and cloud (leaning toward the cloudy part of that “mix”). Our high on Thursday is mild at 10 degrees. Then on Friday, it’s back to cloud, showers and windy conditions. In the north, expect rain today and tonight from west to east across the north end of the lakes. Thompson gets a few showers tonight mixed with a few flurries tomorrow. Farther north it’s flurries tonight and tomorrow or, in the Lynn Lake area, snow mixed with rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: E @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- St. Boniface residents rally to preserve one of its oldest trees
- Some St. Boniface residents want to save a dying elm tree — one that has been part of Winnipeg's francophone community for hundreds of years — or give it a new life as a sculpture.
- Saskatoon and Winnipeg join forces in World Junior Hockey bid
- Saskatoon and Winnipeg have joined forces and today have put in a bid to host the 2019 World Junior Hockey Championships.
- Remand Centre inmate dies in hospital
- A man in custody of the Winnipeg Remand Centre died in hospital today, the province confirmed.
- Updated Parents charged after 9-month-old boy exposed to suspected fentanyl in Winnipeg home video
- The parents of a nine-month-old boy face child-neglect and drug charges after the infant became critically ill upon coming into contact with what police suspect was fentanyl powder inside a home in Winnipeg's North End last week.
- Author of Abandoned Manitoba explores site of old Birtle Indian residential school
- Read an excerpt from local historian Gordon Goldsboroug's new book Abandoned Manitoba: From Residential Schools to Bank Vaults to Grain Elevators.