Set Pukatawagan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 2:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
NNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Periods of light snow ending this afternoon then cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 12 this afternoon.
Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 30.
Sunny. High minus 16.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-2° | -20°
28° | -4°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-10° | -22°
14° | -8°
-7° | -24°
19° | -11°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m hearing a big sigh of relief from everyone around me. We made it to -0.6 on Sunday (my forecast high: 0 degrees). Today we are hovering around 3 or 4 degrees depending on where you are. We will cool of tonight though…. we’ll drop to a normal low of -12… then welcome the coolest day of the work week… Tuesday at -7 for an afternoon high. Expect a few flurries Tuesday morning along with a mix of sun and cloud. The clouds clear Tuesday night as we drop to -21 by Wednesday morning. More cloud moves in Wednesday with a few evening flurries and a rebound to -4. It’s back to “plus” numbers for Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Live Winnipeg mayor gives frozen pipes update video
- Winnipeg Mayor Sam Katz is set to speak to reporters just before 3 p.m. about how the city is dealing with frozen pipes affecting hundreds of homes and businesses.
- New Pedestrian hit by minivan in River Heights
- A woman was taken to hospital Monday afternoon after being hit by a minivan in River Heights.
- Winnipeg roofing companies hammered with calls for ice dam help
- Winnipeg roofing companies are swamped with calls from homeowners battling ice dams and blocked vents.
- Winnipeg councillor wants Portage and Main open to pedestrians
- The City of Winnipeg is looking at opening up the iconic intersection at Portage Avenue and Main Street to pedestrians.
- City IDs 4 neighbourhoods most at risk for frozen pipes
- Winnipeg's acting fire chief has identified four neighbourhoods of greatest concern for freezing pipes.