Set Pukatawagan as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:47 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
SSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 10.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We can expect another sunny day across the south on Sunday. I’m forecasting a high of -3 but game time temperature should be around -5. Winds are not stronger than 20km/h for the 103rd Grey Cup. If you are going to the game, dress for the end of the game temp of about -7 or -8. We stay on the mild side of normal heading into the next work week. Daytime highs Monday through Friday will be between zero and -3. Our weather across the south will also be dry as we dodge a system heading through Minnesota on Tuesday. Right now, it looks like that one will stay to the south of Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 10/25 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- 103rd Grey Cup: 5 things to watch
- From a veteran quarterback knowing he can expect surprises, to kickers wanting to prove themselves and head-to-head battles in the trenches and in the receiving corps, here are 5 things to watch in today's Grey Cup game.
- New Rosanna Deerchild releases second book of poetry, Calling Down the Sky video
- Cree author and broadcaster Rosanna Deerchild has released a book of poetry about the effects of the residential school system.
- Robert-Falcon Ouellette ends bid for Speaker after controversial remarks
- Robert-Falcon Ouellette is withdrawing his name from the list of possible candidates for Speaker of the House after remarks he made Saturday.
- Manitoba friends remember environmental pioneer Maurice Strong
- Maurice Strong, 86, has died, but his legacy is living on through the climate summit beginning in Paris on Monday and in the memory of his friends, including Manitoba's Wayne Kines.
- Josephine Martin, 58, missing from Manitoba's The Pas
- Family says Josephine Martin was last seen on Nov. 15 by the town's Giant Tiger, where she and her friends regularly gather.