Set Pukatawagan as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 6:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 10:06 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h late this evening then light after midnight. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 1.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The rain in my forecast for Monday and Tuesday has stayed to the southeast thanks to a strong high pressure system over southern MB. Expect cloud today but not much rain at all. There is a slight chance for a stray shower in southwestern MB later this afternoon. Tuesday is a fairly unstable day with highs between 28 and 30 across the south and dewpoint temperatures approaching the mid teens. That means it will feel more humid in the afternoon. By Wednesday we are back into a dryer air mass and slightly cooler conditions. I do see more showers on the way for Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 20 the morning. NE @ 20 the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 10 in the morning. NNE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Graham James, convicted sex abuser, faces new charge in Swift Current court
- Convicted sex offender and former junior hockey coach Graham James is facing another criminal charge in Saskatchewan.
- Updated Former CBC comedy writer Mike O'Brien, 51, dies of cancer
- Mike O’Brien, 51, died of cancer Sunday night.
- Explosion shakes homes in St. Boniface, critically injures 1 video
- An explosion outside a carpet and home shop in Winnipeg's St. Boniface neighbourhood has sent a man to hospital in critical condition.
- Friends of Upper Fort Garry get surface parking for 2 years
- The city's down town development committee bent the rules Monday to allow the Friends of Upper Fort Garry to keep their surface parking lot for two years.
- Winnipeg woman helps save dog from hot car, gets cold shoulder
- Cassandra Esslinger says she does not think the owner of a dog she helped rescue from a hot car on Sunday learned her lesson.