Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 09, 15 at 12:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 6:58 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 08, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Oct 08, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 1.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 13.
A few showers ending in the evening then mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 7.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The skies will continue to clear overnight into Friday morning. There is a chance for some early morning radiation fog. It’ll be patchy but still could pose a challenge for the morning drive. Otherwise, Friday starts with sunshine but cloud rolls in again by mid day. We should be able to manage a 16 degree high in the afternoon. I’ve been watching the weekend closely and it appears that 2 of the 3 days are going to be spectacular if you like being outside. Saturday and Sunday will produce some sun and some cloud and temps around 23 to 24 degrees. There’s a big, gusty change moving in on Monday morning though. Thanksgiving Monday looks cloudy with NW winds gusting to 60km/h. The temperature will be fairly steady at 9 to 11 degrees. There is some rain attached to that frontal system but right now I think it will stay north of the bottom end of the lakes.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: S @ 10 in the morning. S @ 20/30 the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. WSW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 15 in the morning. WSW @ 30 in the afternoon.
- Recap Jets beat Bruins, snap 13-game losing streak in Boston video
- Chris Thorburn and Nicolas Petan scored in the third period after Boston came within one goal, and the Winnipeg Jets opened the season with a 6-2 victory over the Bruins on Thursday night.
- Fire crews on scene at Stella's on Sherbrook in West Broadway
- Fire crews were called to Stella’s on Sherbrook Street in West Broadway Thursday night.
- Tories only party to skip women's voting forum in Winnipeg, organizers say
- More than 100 people turned out to the University of Winnipeg Thursday night to discuss issues important to women heading into the federal election.
- Blog Jets kick off regular season with 6-2 win against Bruins video
- No better way to kick off the regular season — and a four-game road trip to open that regular season — with a win.
- Kapyong Barracks deal could come soon, says First Nation leader video
- A Manitoba First Nations leader who is involved in talks with the federal government over the Kapyong Barracks says they're closer than ever to turning the former military base in Winnipeg into an urban reserve.