Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 12:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:11 AM
Sunset: 10:19 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few showers ending early this evening then clearing. Widespread smoke overnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 8.
Sunny. Widespread smoke in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 12.
|Smoke||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...Returns July 6th
- Winnipeg police lay charges in connection with law office bombing video
- Police have laid charges against a Winnipeg man in connection with the law office bombing that seriously injured lawyer Maria Mitousis, 38, on Friday in Winnipeg.
- Greek bailout referendum: 'No' side celebrates decisive win video
- Greeks overwhelmingly rejected conditions of a rescue package from creditors on Sunday, throwing the future of the country's euro zone membership into further doubt and deepening a standoff with lenders.
- Rejecting bailout could empower Greek government, Winnipegger says video
- Winnipeg's Greek community anxiously awaited results from a bailout referendum Sunday that could seal the fate of the country's financial future and imperil relationships across Europe.
- Crossing Bay man, 62, not expected to survive assault, RCMP say
- A man in his 60s who was critically injured during a physical assault isn't expected to survive, Moose Lake RCMP say.
- Thunderstorms leave southern Manitoba sopping wet Sunday video
- People across southern Manitoba woke up to sopping wet conditions this morning after severe thunderstorms Saturday.