Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 3:12 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 9:51 PM
N 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Rain at times heavy or thunderstorms
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Rain at times heavy with thunderstorms. Amount 40 to 50 mm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 70. High 19.
Rain at times heavy with risk of thunderstorms. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near 16.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
A deepening low pressure system continues to move into Manitoba from eastern Montana. Up to 70mm is expected to be on the ground in The Pas by the end of Tuesday. Here in the Red River Valley, a a slight break for the intense heat following some showers and storms toward the early morning hours of Tuesday. Tuesday brings the south a sun/cloud mix with scattered showers and thunderstorms. So… it’s either sunny… or raining on Tuesday! By Wednesday this system is pushing off to the northeast.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 30/40 in the morning. SW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 30/50 in the morning. WNW @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Thursday: W @ 20 in the morning. W @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Updated 'Monster' Manitoba tornado leaves storm chaser on 'adrenalin kick' video
- Professional storm chaser Greg Johnson calls Monday night's tornado in Manitoba a "monster" and among the top four that he's ever seen.
- Man charged in 11 robberies in Winnipeg
- A man has been charged in connection to nearly a dozen robberies in Winnipeg after he and a woman were arrested following a break-in Monday morning.
- New Hay from Manitoba farmer reaches parched Alberta ranch
- The first shipment of hay from Manitoba has reached a drought-stricken farmer in Alberta after a company volunteered to ship it across the prairies.
- Tornado sent 'trees flying all over' Manitoba farmer's property video
- People in southwestern Manitoba are cleaning up from last night's tornado, which left a path of destruction through local farms while downing hydro poles and almost lifting a storm chaser's truck off the ground.
- Winnipeg Fringe Festival breaks attendance records
- The 28th Winnipeg Fringe Theatre Festival is celebrating its biggest attendance numbers yet.