Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
NW 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness early this morning. 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 36.
Clearing. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 34.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 36.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-9° | -24°
16° | -11°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m expecting winds to gust to 60 km/h and switch to northwest overnight into Tuesday morning. I’m also expecting a trace to 1cm of snowfall so blowing snow will be an issue through Tuesday. Tuesday’s temperature stays steady or falls slightly through the day hovering around -15 by later afternoon. Wednesday and Thursday are still cold….. then we start to warm up again into the weekend. It’s feel just like March on Saturday and Sunday! I’m also tracking upwards of 5cm of snow moving across the north from west to east today into tonight.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Property tax increase of about 2.3% likely for Winnipeggers video
- The City of Winnipeg will release its 2015 budget Tuesday and Mayor Brian Bowman has all along said the increase would be in line with the rate of inflation.
- Study reveals average penis size for men
- The question of what's a normal sized penis now has a well-informed answer.
- Windy, colder day blows into southern Manitoba
- Wind is the weather story this morning in southern Manitoba.
- Toronto prof expected to plead guilty to child porn charges
- A university professor facing child pornography charges is expected to plead guilty to some of the counts today in a Toronto court.
- Blog We want you to be part of our Future 40 celebration
- We want to shine a bright spotlight on Manitoba’s top leaders, builders and change-makers under 40. We want to trumpet the next generation of women and men who are using their diverse skills and abilities to make this province the best it can be.