Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 6:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
WNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low 10.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
A heat warning is in effect again for southern Manitoba. Temps across the south will be in the 30s again today… that’s once the cloud clears. The low level cloud with us this morning formed south of the border and drifted northovernight. The cloud deck is sitting at about 600 feet so it’s a little gloomy. It will clear from the southeast this afternoon and the temps will shoot up accordingly. Dew points are in the low 20s which represents a whole bunch of humidity. Humidex values will be over 40 where the temps rise. The change happens Friday with afternoon and evening rain along with embedded thunderstorms. Saturday will be a better day to be outside with a sun/cloud mix and occasional showers but mostly later in the day. That rain intensifies Saturday night. Then Sunday is a “soaker” with periods of rain and winds getting gusty. Labour Day looks cloudy and windy with scattered showers and a cooler 18 degree high in the afternoon.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 15 in the morning. ESE @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Saturday: WNW @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NE @ 20/25 in the morning. E @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg police block traffic near Delta Hotel during rush hour
- Police blocked off a number of streets near the Delta Hotel in downtown Winnipeg Thursday afternoon.
- Manitoba man dies after plunge from bridge into Ontario's Lake of the Woods
- Ontario Provincial Police in Kenora say a 48-year-old Manitoba man has died after jumping from the Keewatin Bridge into Lake of the Woods in Kenora, Ont. on Sunday evening.
- 2 more people overdose on fentanyl in Winnipeg video
- Medical and addictions experts in Manitoba are again raising the alarm about the dangers associated with fentanyl, after two people overdosed and a third required medical care after ingesting the drug in Winnipeg this week.
- Derek Nepinak surprised National Chief Perry Bellegarde didn't vote video
- Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs Grand Chief Derek Nepinak said he was surprised a national aboriginal leader has admitted to not voting in the last federal election.
- Manitoba's Syrian community demands changes to Canada's refugee process
- Members of Manitoba's Syrian community are urging the Canadian government to allow more refugees into the country, especially in light of the drowning deaths of two boys and their mother who were trying to come to Canada as refugees.