Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 7:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
SSE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening and ending after midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 3.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy late in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 19.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
-1° | -19°
30° | -2°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
-2° | -16°
28° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday will be milder than Saturday was with a high of zero…. but we won’t have as much sunshine. Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day next week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Firefighters lend hand as hundreds deal with frozen pipes
- Winnipeg’s firefighters are putting in overtime helping the City of Winnipeg manage a massive frozen pipe problem.
- Northern Manitoba community calls for upgrades to water system
- A Northern Manitoba community has been given the OK to use water in their community – but they say they’ll still be using bottled water instead.
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- A Canadian historian believes she is being censored by the Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg fire crews extinguish Elmwood blaze
- Fire crews were able to quickly extinguish a fire in Winnipeg’s Elmwood neighbourhood on Sunday.
- Watermain break floods Smith Street in downtown Winnipeg
- Water poured onto Smith Street in downtown Winnipeg Sunday morning after a watermain break around noon.