Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 9:58 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then a few showers. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low 15.
A few showers ending early in the morning then cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
30° | 15°
86° | 59°
29° | 16°
84° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday starts with sunshine but cloud rolls in through the afternoon ahead of a frontal system that will bring a brief band of rain late in the day. Expect some showers Thursday late night into Friday morning, then clearing on Friday with an afternoon high of 26. Saturday looks a little unstable with generally cloudy skies and occasional showers. We clear Sunday which is the start of a stretch of dry weather that lasts for several days.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: WSW @ 15 in the morning. W @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Updated Air Algerie Flight AH5017 crashes with 5 Canadians on board video
- An Air Algerie passenger plane has crashed with 116 people, including five Canadians, on board after losing radio contact on its route from Burkina Faso to Algiers in northern Africa.
- Family of couple killed in highway crash wants harsher penalties
- Family members of a Manitoba couple who died in a crash on the Trans-Canada Highway last year are calling for stiffer penalties for drivers convicted of killing others on the road.
- Bronze incense urn stolen from Buddhist temple in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg police are asking the public to help them locate a solid bronze incense urn, worth about $8,000, that was stolen from a local Buddhist temple earlier this week.
- Forks invites Winnipeggers to dish on condo, greenspace plans video
- The Forks is holding an open house Wednesday night to see what the public thinks of new plans to convert Parcel 4, a gravel patch across from the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, into condos and greenspace.
- FRINGE Winnipeg Fringe announces 2014 'Patrons’ Picks'
- Haven’t had a chance to see that really, really popular Winnipeg Fringe Festival show yet?