Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
WSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness near noon. 60 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. High minus 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 27.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 28.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-17° | -29°
1° | -20°
-10° | -24°
14° | -11°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday is bright to start with, but some cloud rolls into the southeast later in the day… that includes the Whiteshell region and northwestern Ontario. Under that cloud Saturday evening we’ll see some scattered light flurries that last into Sunday morning. No significant accumulation there. It’s back to Sunshine on Sunday afternoon with a high of -8. I’m still saying -5 for Monday (normal high now) but that warmer air will arrive along with a gusty south wind. Tuesday and Wednesday are the colder days next week. with afternoon temperatures hovering around -18 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 10 the morning. NW @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Snow route parking ban lifted
- The City of Winnipeg's annual snow route parking ban has been lifted.
- Winnipeg warms up for the weekend
- After a week of frigid temperatures, Winnipeg is looking a little warmer for the weekend.
- Vince Li, Greyhound bus killer, granted unsupervised passes to Winnipeg video
- Vince Li, the man who beheaded a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus in Manitoba in 2008, has been granted more freedoms from the hospital where he is living, this time in the form of unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg.
- Wanted: Manitoba's generation of leaders and change-makers under 40
- Do you know someone who is under the age of 40 and making Manitoba a better place to live? Now's the time to nominate them for the Manitoba Future 40 initiative!
- 10 things you don't know about Tantoo Cardinal
- Find out 10 things you didn't know about her including whether she prefers bannock or frybread.