Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:51 AM
Sunset: 4:14 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 37 this evening.
Sunny. High minus 22.
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low minus 28.
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
-29° | -33°
-20° | -27°
-28° | -34°
-18° | -29°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Any time we are colder (or warmer) than the normal daily high or low temp by 10 degrees, it’s significant. Our daytime highs will be at least 10 degrees colder than normal for the next several days. A strong upper trough is in place is going to be very stubborn.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Freezing temperatures boost CAA calls into the hundreds
- With bitterly cold weather continuing across the province, CAA says Sunday is expected to be the busiest day of the year so far.
- Curler Brad Jacobs to represent Canada at Sochi Olympics
- Brad Jacobs will represent Canada at the Winter Olympics. The current Brier champion downed John Morris 7-4 on Sunday to win the final at the Canadian Olympic curling trials in Winnipeg.
- Video Jennifer Jones heading to Olympics in Sochi video
- Winnipeg's Jennifer Jones is going to the Olympics. Jones and her team beat Sherry Middaugh 8-4 at the Canadian Curling Trials at the MTS Centre.
- 2 people killed in head-on crash near Neepawa
- Two people are dead after a head-on crash on the Yellowhead Highway east of Neepawa, Saturday afternoon.
- Fire causes $500K in damage at metal manufacturer
- A large fire at Hi-Qual Manufacturing Structures Ltd. in Winnipeg's Transcona neighbourhood has caused an estimated $500,000 in damage.