Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
NW 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light late this afternoon. High 14.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Low 6.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 19.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Cloud remains rather thick across the southeast into Saturday morning. We’ll see a few sunny breaks Saturday but lots of cloud too. There is a chance for some scattered morning showers and a chance for some afternoon thunderstorms as well. Sunday will be sunny and pleasant across the south with an afternoon high of 19 degrees and fairly light winds. We are under a ridge of high pressure heading into next week which means sunny skies and a warm 24 degrees for both Monday and Tuesday. There is another disturbance bringing some showers for the Wednesday time period.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: WNW @ 15 in the morning. WNW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Updated Heavy police presence in St. Boniface after woman attacked
- Winnipeg police are investigating what they call a serious incident that occurred Saturday morning on Hill Street in St. Boniface.
- New Smiles, gasps as first visitors enter Winnipeg's human rights museum
- Smiles and gasps were the reactions among the first members of the public to enter Winnipeg's Canadian Museum for Human Rights on Saturday.
- Mixed bag of weather for Winnipeg Saturday
- The thick blanket of fog draped over parts of southern Manitoba will dissipate and clouds will take its place today.
- Human rights museum opens to public for 1st time today video
- The first members of the public will get a look inside the Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg this weekend, but tours are restricted to 9,000 people who secured preview tickets.
- One ‘Humble’ City: Design fest taps Winnipeg’s dark corners
- The Winnipeg Design Festival is taking over the city’s cinemas, parking spaces, alleyways, cafes and art galleries for five days.