Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 23, 16 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 23, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Aug 23, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Local amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 12.
Showers ending early in the morning then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 20.
Clearing in the evening. Low 11.
|Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s another warm one today with storms moving through the central part of westman and into the Interlake. Warnings have been issued with the usual threats of large hail and damaging winds… and of course Lightning. The hot and humid air mass is interacting with frontal boundaries associated with a low pressure system passing through the province today. Behind that cold front, which passes the Red River Valley later today, another round of storms - possibly severe - will fire up again. We’ll also have a cooler weather pattern in place for Wednesday and Thursday. Temps will top out in the low 20s. Wednesday starts with sun and ends with showers, Thursday starts with cloud and gets brighter in the afternoon. Friday will be a solid sunny and 25 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SW @ 15 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 20 in the morning. W @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Tornado warning ends, severe weather warnings still in effect
- A tornado warning that was briefly in effect for the St. Laurent area has ended, but parts of the Interlake and south-central Manitoba remain under severe weather warnings.
- Mountie won't be charged in shooting of teen with stolen RCMP gun
- A Mountie whose gun was stolen and used in the shooting of a Winnipeg teen last fall won't be charged.
- Winnipeg man uses Google Maps to successfully fight photo radar ticket
- Danial Mercer used google street view pictures of the area he got slapped with a photo radar ticket to have his traffic violation thrown out of court.
- Video Here's how to keep your bike safe from thieves video
- Bike thefts are up in Winnipeg, according to police. We put together some tips to keep your bicycle from getting stolen.
- Feds and province mum on helping Tolko mill in The Pas
- The Manitoba and federal governments say they're committed to creating jobs in the province's north, but it appears neither is committing to saving the Tolko Industries mill in The Pas.