Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 31, 16 at 3:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 10:06 PM
ENE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 31, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue May 31, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low 6.
Sunny. High 17.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
A low pressure system is stalled near the international border and continues to deliver rain and wind to most of southern Manitoba. Already the community of Pierson, MB has received 65mm. Melita is up to 49mm (as of noon). Thunderstorms could also bring locally higher amounts of rain. Here in Winnipeg, the rest of Tuesday is cloudy with occasional showers and gusty winds out of the east. Winnipeg is up to 17mm at noon. To the west in Brandon, same story as the main band of rain is moving to the north today. As this latest low pressure system wraps around and the cold front passes Tuesday night, another band of rain moves through southern Manitoba into Wednesday. By Wednesday morning, winds are northwest and gusty and Wednesday’s high is only 13 degrees under cloudy skies and showers tapering off through the day. Expect clearing on Wednesday evening and a fairly sunny day on Thursday with temps back in the low 20’s. But wait…. there’s another round of showers or thunderstorms on Friday before a drier weekend with temps back to 23 or 24 degrees on Saturday and Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: E @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 30 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 25/40 in the morning. W @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Updated Manitoba's PC government tables first budget
- The Pallister government plans to post an $890-million deficit at the end of its first fiscal year in power after making only modest changes to Manitoba's finances.
- New Lobster rescued from Ontario grocery store tank and flown to Nova Scotia
- Destined for a dinner plate in the town of Red Lake, Ont., it was this lobster's very lucky day.
- First Nations group granted access to Kapyong Barracks for ceremony video
- A group of First Nations people who have camped out at the edge of the former Kapyong Barracks land is being allowed on the property to perform a ceremony.
- Suspects arrested in Winnipeg after addictions workers beaten
- Two suspects wanted by RCMP in connection with a violent assault at a treatment centre in Selkirk have been arrested in Winnipeg.
- New MMIW cases won't stop until root causes addressed, says Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police video
- Saskatoon's police chief says looking at the way plane crashes are investigated could help officials understand the reasons behind the estimated 1,200 cases of missing and murdered women Indigenous women in Canada.