Snow Lake, MB
Set Snow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 10.
Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low minus 13.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Get ready for a brief cold snap. Behind this latest clipper, a cold push of air will drop temps through the afternoon as winds get gusty from the northwest. Temps will drop into the mid minus teens over the next couple of nights. Then…. just in time for the Santa Claus/Grey Cup Parade and the Grey Cup game on Sunday… we warm up for the weekend. We can also expect mainly sunny skies from Friday right through the weekend. I’m forecasting a high of -1 on Saturday and -3 on Sunday for the game. The temperature at kick-off should be around -5.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 15 in the morning. S @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SSW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Updated Manitoba posts highest homicide rate in Canada for 8th consecutive year
- Manitoba has the highest homicide rate among the provinces for the eighth consecutive year, according to a new report from Statistics Canada.
- 5 free Grey Cup activities happening in Winnipeg
- With the 103rd Grey Cup mere days away on Wednesday, a number of venues around Winnipeg are gearing up to host pre-game festivities and fun.
- Isolated reserve under boil-water advisory one step closer to 'Freedom Road'
- An isolated reserve under one of Canada's longest boil-water advisories is one step closer to being connected with the outside world.
- Grey Cup trophy arrives in Winnipeg to kick off CFL championship festivities video
- The star of this weekend's Grey Cup championship has officially arrived in Winnipeg. The Grey Cup trophy travelled from Upper Fort Garry to the Manitoba Legislature in a Red River cart on Wednesday afternoon.
- Manitoba Liberals promise municipalities PST rebate if elected video
- Manitoba's Liberal leader says if her party is elected it would rebate the eight per cent provincial sales tax that municipalities pay.