Set Cardston as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 1:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:15 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 33.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 32.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 37.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Everything but hockey: Big city mayors share ambitions at forum
- Mayors Don Iveson and Naheed Nenshi shared their visions for Edmonton and Calgary with a crowd of 800 at a fundraiser for the Edmonton Public Library on Wednesday.
- Man injured in fire at Midfield Trailer Park
- A man believed to be in his 60s was taken to hospital Wednesday night following a fire at the Midfield Trailer Park.
- $9M in ads to sell Alberta's climate plan angers Wildrose, Tories
- The Wildrose is declaring a second ad campaign — worth $4.5 million — to sell the merits of the government's climate change plan "a total waste of money."
- Airport regulation change could allow secondary suites in Inglewood
- City of Calgary officials may soon ask the province to allow secondary suites in Inglewood.
- Environmentalists have impoverished First Nations, pro-pipeline chief says
- Kinder Morgan's Trans Mountain pipeline has been vehemently opposed by many First Nations groups, but voices of dissent emerged Wednesday to launch a strong defence of the oil patch.