Set Cardston as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 26, 13 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat May 25, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Sunny. High 19. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 6.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers|
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Redford defends plan for increased PC party input
- Premier Alison Redford says her plan to get Progressive Conservative party members more directly involved in crafting government policy doesn't mean other Albertans will be denied their say.
- "Catastrophic" crash kills 1
- Emergency crews are on the scene of a fatal motor vehicle crash along Highway 8 and Range Road 34, just west of Calgary.
- Calgary Marathon to cause detours, delays
- The Calgary Marathon will cause a number of traffic detours and delays in the city over the weekend.
- 2nd Huntington Hills victim in serious condition, police say video
- The second victim of a violent N.E. attack that killed one person is now listed at being in serious condition at hospital.
- St. Stephen's church to sell pulpit, pews video
- The 117-year-old church is selling its pulpit and pews, with all proceeds going towards refurbishing the church.