Set Melfort as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 3:00 PM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Sep 02, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low 8.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the evening. High 16.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New program gives Regina high schoolers credit for army training
- High school students in Regina will soon be able to undergo basic military training and get a double credit for it.
- Regina worried about rusty buses, spending $3M on new ones
- While Saskatoon says it had to cancel bus routes due to maintenance issues, the City of Regina is worried some of its corroding buses may cause similar problems.
- Man dies after van crashes into slough near Neudorf, Sask.
- A man is dead after the minivan he was driving crashed into a water-filled slough in southeast Saskatchewan.
- Photos from the first day of school in Saskatchewan
- People have been sending us their photos from their first day of school. Got some of your own? Send 'em in (via Twitter or Facebook), we'd love to add them to the collection.
- U of S faculty votes on proposed 3-year contract today
- Faculty at the University of Saskatchewan will vote on a new three-year contract this afternoon, at a meeting set for 3 p.m. CST. It could resolve one of the most contentious issues on campus, the president's veto over the granting of tenure. The tentative deal would end that veto.