Set Melfort as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 8:25 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Clearing this afternoon. High minus 14.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 36.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Extreme wind chill minus 40.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatchewan PCs call for removal of 'safety hazard' tire yard in Assiniboia
- A provincial candidate for the Progressive Conservative Party is calling on Brad Wall and the government to clean up a gigantic, heaping pile of tires near Assiniboia, Sask.
- Molson Coors says weak economy affecting beer sales in oil-producing provinces
- Molson Coors Brewing Co. says a sluggish economy and higher food prices are affecting beer drinking in Canada's oil-rich provinces.
- 'What we need right now...is for everybody to chill': Saskatoon police chief on pot legalization video
- During a recent episode of CBC's Power & Politics, Saskatoon Police Chief Clive Weighill told a national audience that everyone needs to 'chill' when it comes to legalizing marijuana.
- Contract talks stall between Sask. RNs, health districts
- Collective bargaining talks between Saskatchewan's registered nurses and management have stalled.
- New Indigenous Sixties Scoop adoptees want meeting with Canada's new government
- A group of indigenous people adopted during the Sixties Scoop says no members of Canada's Liberal government have responded to its request to meet with the prime minister and cabinet.