Set Melfort as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 2:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
28° | 12°
82° | 54°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
31° | 15°
88° | 59°
29° | 15°
84° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Driver charged in death of cyclist, 11, near Prince Albert
- An 11-year-old boy is dead after he was hit by a vehicle early Saturday night while riding a bicycle on Highway 3 near the Muskoday Bridge. RCMP arrested a 51-year-old man at the scene of the crash for impaired driving causing death.
- Unwanted guests turn violent at Saskatoon house party
- Officers received numerous loud partying complaints throughout the night, including one involving pepper spray and a knife.
- 2 facing charges after Saskatoon home invasion, stabbings
- A 37 year-old man and a 20 year-old man were taken to hospital with stab wounds after a home invasion in Saskatoon Friday. Police say the younger man will likely face weapons charges and so will a woman who lives at the home.
- Recap Will Ford helps Roughriders bounce Argonauts
- Will Ford kicked off his Roughriders run with a bang Saturday evening as Saskatchewan beat the visiting Toronto Argonauts 37-9 under the lights at Mosaic Stadium.
- North American Indigenous Games wrap up in Regina
- After a week of competition and culture, the North American Indigenous Games came to an end in Regina. Team Saskatchewan placed second in the medal standings.