Set Melfort as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 28, 16 at 2:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
NNE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 28, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Oct 28, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Showers ending late this afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. Wind north 20 km/h. High plus 4.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Political Panel: Privatization talk heats up at the legislature
- Privatization is a word that tends to spark a lively debate in Saskatchewan, whether it's coffee row or CBC Saskatchewan's Political Panel!
- Bravery medals go to 4 who rescued Sask. farmer from shooter
- After a farmer was shot near Rama, Sask., on July 27, 2010, four people came to his rescue, even though there was a risk of being shot themselves.
- Updated Teen charged in deadly La Loche, Sask., shooting pleads guilty
- The teen charged in a deadly shooting that took place in January in La Loche, Sask., pleaded guilty Friday to four murder charges and seven attempted murder charges.
- 2 boys charged following threat incident involving Regina high school
- Two teens have been charged in the wake of an incident that caused doors to be temporarily locked at F. W. Johnson Collegiate on Thursday.
- More Grade 3 kids reading at grade level, Sask. government says
- New data from the province says the percentage of Grade 3 students reading at grade level went up to 74 per cent this year. That's compared to 65 per cent in 2013.