Set Melfort as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 05, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
E 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue May 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
A few showers ending this morning then clearing. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 6.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near noon. High 10.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Northern Sask. crime rate highest of northern regions: StatsCan
- The crime rate in northern Saskatchewan is higher than in northern areas anywhere else in Canada, Statistics Canada says.
- Gas prices take 9-cent jump in Regina
- Pumping gas might give you a pain in the pocketbook this morning — prices at many stations have jumped 9 cents a litre.
- Warm today ... cooler, wetter weather on the way
- It'll be the warmest day yet for much of Saskatchewan, but cooler, wet weather is just around the corner.
- Regina mailing out summer leisure guides today
- Registration for summer leisure programs opens May 12 for Regina residents and May 14 for people outside the city.
- Carrot River, Sask., in shock after 3 teens die in crash
- People in the town of Carrot River, Sask., are reeling after three teenage boys were killed on the highway on Sunday.