Set Melfort as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:54 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
NW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 13.
Flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 12.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Storm hits southeast Sask., multiple vehicles hit the ditch
- As a winter storm builds in southeast Saskatchewan, police are dealing with an number of problems on the highways, including four vehicles hitting the ditch near Fillmore, Sask.
- Hundreds of people from across northern Sask. attend anti-suicide strategy meeting
- Around 200 teachers, health workers and young people will be gathering in Prince Albert this week to talk about how to heal their communities after a string of youth suicides.
- FSIN congratulates Standing Rock activists after pipeline route halted
- The Federation of Sovereign Indigenous Nations says the group known as water protectors at Standing Rock deserve credit for their perseverance against the Dakota Access pipeline development on their lands.
- New Sask. Environmental Society calls for stronger pipeline rules
- The Saskatchewan Environmental Society wants to see stronger pipeline regulations across the province.
- Heavy snow hits Maple Creek area
- While parts of eastern Saskatchewan are bracing for a dump of snow, people in the southwest corner of the province were hit with a snowfall that developed quickly on Sunday night.