Set Melfort as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 6:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
SE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of light snow in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 2.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 9.
|Chance of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- CBC Investigates Sask. government agreed to transfer 300 acres of GTH land to CP for no cost video
- A confidential document obtained by CBC's iTeam says the Saskatchewan Ministry of Highways agreed to provide Canadian Pacific Railway 300 acres of serviced land at the Global Transportation Hub at no cost.
- 1st degree murder charge laid in Yellow Grass, Sask. death
- Police have arrested one man and charged him with first degree murder after a suspicious death Thursday in Yellow Grass, Sask.
- Nominations open for upcoming Métis Nation–Saskatchewan election
- Candidates are now being invited to run for one of four executive council positions — president, vice-president, secretary and treasurer — or 12 regional representative seats on the Provincial Métis Council.
- Bovine tuberculosis researchers hope breakthrough will lead to better test
- Researchers say they are developing a test for bovine tuberculosis they hope could someday spare ranchers and governments from costly quarantines and mass slaughters of cattle.
- Saskatchewan move to cut funeral service for poor is dehumanizing: advocate
- Tyler Gray, who works at Carmichael Outreach, said when Robert died, his family, friends from the street and Carmichael staff got a chance to speak at his funeral, to say goodbye and to be heard about how the loss affected them.