Set Melfort as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 6:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
WSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 8.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Recap CFL: Stampeders rally for win over Roughriders video
- The Calgary Stampeders rallied in the fourth quarter for a 40-27 win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
- Golf season wraps in Regina
- This weekend marks the last tee off times for three Regina golf courses.
- Educators and students in Saskatoon learn about Idle No More
- People involved in Idle No More talked about how the movement was formed.
- Stampeders find other means of motivation for game against Roughriders
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders play the Calgary Stampeders in Calgary tonight. Both teams have already secured a berth in the playoffs.
- Harvest is over, now what about all that grain?
- The harvest is done and now farmers have to think about all the grain in the bin.