Set Tisdale as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming south 30 overnight. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow and local blowing snow beginning in the morning. Wind south 30 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 33.
|Light snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-18° | -27°
-0° | -17°
-5° | -24°
23° | -11°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Morning Edition: Spotlight on the Heritage Neighbourhood
- This week the Morning Edition is helping you get to know your city. We are profiling the people and places in Regina's Heritage Neighbourhood that make that community unique.
- House engulfed in flames on Yellow Quill First Nation
- A house fire erupted on the Yellow Quill First Nation in Saskatchewan on Saturday afternoon.
- Photos Northern lights visible in Saskatchewan skies over weekend
- Some people in Saskatchewan were able to catch a glimpse of the northern lights this weekend.
- 2 empty grain cars derail west of Estevan, Sask.
- Emergency workers and RCMP were called to a train derailment just west of Estevan, Sask. on Saturday night.
- Woman charged after Moose Jaw hit and run causes $60K in damages
- A woman is facing a license suspension, traffic tickets and a charge for impaired driving and driving over .08 after a driver struck 3 parked cars in Moose Jaw Sunday morning.