Set Tisdale as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 25, 17 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
SE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Snow or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 24, 17 at 8:05 PM CST Fri Mar 24, 17 at 8:05 PM CST
Cloudy. Snow beginning late this evening then changing to freezing rain after midnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 2.
Freezing rain ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind east 20 km/h becoming south 20 in the morning then becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low minus 7.
|Freezing rain||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask. property owners to pay $67M more education tax this year
- Thanks to measures contained in the provincial budget, many people who pay education property taxes could see a 'substantial' increase, the Saskatchewan School Boards Association says.
- CFL prospects compete for 'dream' job at Regina combine
- The national combine is the equivalent of a job interview for athletes who dream of a professional football career.
- Video Crowd boos Brad Wall at CFL Week event video
- Saskatchewan's premier got a rocky reception at a CFL Week appearance in Regina on Thursday night.
- Unwelcome lunchroom guests: Regina General Hospital deals with ant infestation
- The Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region says it is dealing with an ant infestation in the emergency staff room at the General Hospital.
- Speak out to save STC, say bus riders
- Supporters of the Saskatchewan Transportation Company are hopeful Premier Brad Wall will reverse the decision to shutter the 70-year-old bus service in May.