Set Tisdale as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 4:31 AM
Sunset: 9:25 PM
ENE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this morning. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Clearing before morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low 13.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning early in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High 20.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- new 1 year later: no resolution for Nigerian students in asylum
- It has been a year since two Nigerian students took asylum in Regina and despite support from local advocates, the university and province they still face deportation.
- new SGI won't pay to reprogram stolen truck keys
- A Marshall man is frustrated SGI refuses to pay to reprogram his ignition keys, after his truck was stolen last month.
- Half of First Nations children live in poverty
- Half of status First Nations children in Canada live in poverty, a troubling figure that jumps to nearly two-thirds in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, says a newly released report.
- Regina petition group may have enough to force vote on wastewater plant
- Regina Water Watch, the group pushing for a referendum on the city's new wastewater treatment plant may have enough signatures to require a referendum, although they are still collecting names.
- New Regina south bypass route approved video
- The province has approved a route for the Trans-Canada Highway bypass that will be built around Regina.