Set Tisdale as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 7:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
S 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning. High 23.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 7.
Cloudy. Showers beginning near noon and ending early in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 14.
|Showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Video 102 snakes seeking sanctuary slither into home near Regina video
- They writhed, wriggled and slithered their way inside an unsuspecting family's home near Regina. Then, the 102 garter snakes were plucked up and taken to a wildlife shelter. A local snake expert says it's not unusual for snakes to wind their way under the soil and into your home this time of year.
- New 28 heat records broken in Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan was bathed in balmy weather on Monday, with 28 communities setting heat records for Oct. 20.
- Morning Edition: Trudeau discusses new book
- Liberal leader Justin Trudeau will talk with Sheila Coles about about his new book Common Ground at 7:15 a.m. CST
- Housing issues the talk of Regina today
- Housing issues will be the talk of the town in the city of Regina Tuesday.
- Live Chat Saskatoon Ebola expert says Canada is well prepared
- Saskatoon Ebola expert, Dr. Bruce Reeder says he would be surprised if there was any transmission of the Ebola virus because of the level of preparedness in hospitals and the public health system in Canada.