Set Tisdale as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 6:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:58 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 99.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Brad Trost calls Kevin O'Leary 'a chicken' for missing French debate
- Conservative leadership candidate Brad Trost said that Kevin O'Leary's entry into the contest a day after a French language debate shows a lack of courage.
- Suspects arrested after 'incident' on Big Island Lake Cree Nation
- RCMP say "a number of suspects" have been arrested after an incident on the Big Island Lake Cree Nation, Sask.
- City of Regina seeks 'champions' for residential school reconciliation
- The City of Regina says it's working to live up to the Truth and Reconciliation process in recognizing historical injustices against Indigenous people.
- Saskatoon, Regina divided on safe injection site: Mainstreet, Postmedia poll
- A Mainstreet poll commissioned by Postmedia indicates Saskatoon is divided when it comes to a supervised injection site for fentanyl or other opioids in the city.
- Expect 'ugly battle' over public sector wage freeze, Regina professor says
- Saskatchewan's billion-dollar deficit must be dealt with, but don't expect public sector unions to quietly go along with wage freezes, a Regina university professor says.