Set Tisdale as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 1:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
ENE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Sat Oct 01, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Fog dissipating early this afternoon then cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 16.
Cloudy. Fog developing after midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Fog dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Rain||Rain or snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Samaritan group knits 35 'twiddle muffs' for dementia patients
- Deb Schick is a nurse at the Sherbrooke Community Centre. A few months ago she came across an online page from the United Kingdom about twiddle muffs and their therapeutic application for dementia patients.
- New Hilltops march into Taylor Field one last time
- Saskatoon Hilltops head coach Tom Sargeant said his final game at Taylor Field will be bookended with emotion after growing up watching the Saskatchewan Roughriders at Taylor Field and marching up and down the sidelines over his 26 years with the Toppers.
- Support services for FASD inconsistent across Canada, prof says
- A Saskatchewan university professor says Canada needs to step up its support and services for those living with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.
- 1st crowd-control test for new Mosaic Stadium today
- Football fans — and traffic officials — will experience the first major event for Regina's new stadium today when some 16,500 ticket-holders will gather for a game between the University of Regina Rams and the University of Saskatchewan Huskies.
- Roughriders add former Calgary receiver Jeff Fuller, release Kendial Lawrence
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders added more depth at receiver on Saturday with the addition of Jeff Fuller.