Set Tisdale as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 7.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High 24. Humidex 28.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Poll: 47% approve of Sask. government's response to Husky oil spill
- More than a month since a Husky Energy oil pipeline spilled between 200 and 250 cubic metres of oil into the North Saskatchewan River, a new poll shows a slim majority of the province approves of the provincial government’s response so far.
- Regina approves land donation for Conexus office in Wascana Centre
- The City of Regina has approved a controversial land transfer that will see a new Conexus Credit Union headquarters and office space built on Wascana Centre land.
- Regina approves 'landmark' services agreement with Sakimay First Nation
- A new business development at the Sakimay First Nation reserve will be getting water and fire services from the City of Regina — even though it's not within city limits.
- Regina group calls for abandoned houses to go after 100 needles found
- A vacant property in Regina has sparked cleanup efforts from local community group White Pony Lodge, and calls for properties like it to be taken down.
- Wolf attack in northern Saskatchewan 3rd in 12 years
- A wolf attack this weekend at Cameco's Cigar Lake mine is the third in 12 years.