Set Tisdale as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 6:48 PM
S 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening with risk of freezing rain. Clearing before morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h near midnight. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
Sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High plus 2.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 11.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
2° | -14°
36° | 7°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Unattended candles cause of Saskatoon house fire
- Early stages of an investigation into the cause of a house fire near Saskatoon's Clarence Avenue point to unattended candles as the source of the blaze.
- New Swift Current's iPlex in the running for Hockeyville contest
- Swift Current's arena is in the top 16 in CBC's Kraft Hockeyville Contest. Voting ends Monday evening just before Midnight ET for community rinks in the running for arena upgrades and other prizes.
- Veteran CBC journalist Nahlah Ayed to speak at U of R
- Nahlah Ayed, one of CBC's most seasoned foreign correspondents, will be speaking at the University of Regina next week.
- Walkers honour survivors of Indian Residential schools
- Ann Heinrichs says she wouldn’t have her daughters if it weren’t for the intergenerational impacts that the Indian residential school systme had on their birth families.
- Warmer weekend weather brings Saskatoon people outdoors
- From River Landing to Broadway Avenue people headed outside this weekend to enjoy milder weather.