Set Tisdale as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:35 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High minus 13.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Employees raising concerns about Regina nursing home
- Three employees at a Regina nursing home that was at the centre of a recent controversy are speaking out today, describing Santa Maria Senior Citizen Home as a troubled place with bad food that has failed to make needed improvements.
- Jennifer Huculak-Kimmel's $1M baby bill denied by Saskatchewan Blue Cross
- A Toronto-based lawyer is interested in helping a Saskatchewan family fight its $1-million baby bill after Blue Cross denied their claim made during vacation in Hawaii.
- Nigel Painter, a Prince Albert doctor, banned after relationship with patient
- A Prince Albert doctor who had sex with a patient has lost his licence to practice.
- Saskatoon company marketing new electric fatbike
- Pair of Saskaton brothers working to bring an easy to ride electric fatbike to market.
- Saskatoon Coun. Pat Lorje sanctioned for releasing confidential report
- Saskatoon city council decided today it will sanction Councillor Pat Lorje for passing a confidential report to a member of the public.