Set Tisdale as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 12:00 AM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:28 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 9:09 PM CST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 9:09 PM CST
A few clouds. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Beyoncé announces Edmonton stop on world tour
- "Queen Bey" is set to play Commonwealth Stadium on May 20. Her performance in Edmonton will be the first of only two Canadian stops on the world tour.
- Recap Super Bowl 50: Broncos' defence triumphs over Panthers video
- The Denver Broncos took an early lead and never relinquished it as they went on to defeat the Carolina Panthers 24-10 to claim Super Bowl 50 victory.
- Chinese New Year celebrated in Saskatchewan video
- The dishes are being cooked up and the oranges are being stacked as people across Saskatchewan celebrate the Chinese New Year.
- Indigenous students share thoughts on new Gordon Oakes Redbear Student Centre
- The 1,900 square-metre building was designed by renowned Métis and Blackfoot architect Douglas Cardinal and officially opened last week.
- Annual Archives Week in Saskatchewan reminder history is important
- Archivist Cameron Hart says archives are irreplaceable.