Set Tisdale as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 2:00 PM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of wet flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of wet flurries early this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing late this evening. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 9.
|Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny|
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
12° | -4°
54° | 25°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.
- Roughriders serve Easter dinner with Regina charity
- Two members of the Grey Cup-winning Saskatchewan Roughriders served free Easter meals to people in Regina Saturday.
- Crashes in eastern Sask. blamed on winter weather
- Two collisions in the eastern part of the province have RCMP warning against non-essential travel.
- Sask. not a hotbed of wine lovers, StatsCan says
- People in Saskatchewan appear to be dedicated beer drinkers, spending less on wine than just about anybody in the country, Statistics Canada says.
- Regina knife suspect nabbed after he stays to buy chips
- One minute, a man with a knife was allegedly chasing somebody around a convenience store parking lot. The next, he was lining up to buy chips.