Elk Island (National Park), AB
Set Elk Island (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 1:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
S 1 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High minus 2.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New 4 dead after head-on collision on Highway 21
- Four people are dead after a head-on collision on Highway 21 on Saturday morning.
- Live CFL Western Final: Fans ramping up for Battle of Alberta
- Football fans are gathered at McMahon Stadium to see the Calgary Stampeders duke it out with the Edmonton Eskimos for the rights to play in the Grey Cup final.
- Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years video
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.
- Alberta wolf cull stabilizes caribou numbers, but just buys time: study
- New research shows that killing hundreds of wolves has barely managed to stabilize the numbers of a threatened Alberta caribou herd in a region increasingly impacted by industry.
- Gay-Straight Alliance Conference focuses on more inclusive schools
- Just days after Bill 202 was introduced at the legislature, about 200 people gathered at the University of Alberta to discuss the importance of making schools an inclusive space for LGBT students.