Elk Island (National Park), AB
Set Elk Island (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 9:45 PM
SE 12 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the evening. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Family pleads for return of son's stolen remains
- The family of a nine-year-old boy who was killed in a Manitoba plane crash last year has issued a tearful plea for the return of a necklace containing the boy’s ashes that was stolen from a truck in Edmonton Friday.
- New Edmonton couple kept $50M lotto win secret for 7 months
- For seven months, a $50 million lottery price has sat, won but unclaimed.Now, an Edmonton couple finally coming forward to claim the prize -- although they say they’ve known the whole time that they were holding the winning ticket.
- Alberta releases new "Support Our Troops" licence plate
- While debate still rages about the three proposed designs for Alberta’s regular licence plates, the province has released a new “Support Our Troops” plate which will be available starting on Wednesday.
- Conflict of interest found in AHS computer contract
- Desktop and laptop computers were purchased for $9.5 million by AHS at the end of the 2011-12 budget year. However, they were not distributed until June 2013.
- Matthew de Grood, Calgary stabbings accused, to undergo more psychiatric tests
- Matthew de Grood, the 22-year-old accused of killing five young people at a house party in northwest Calgary earlier this year, appeared today in court for the first time, and was ordered to undergo further psychiatric testing.