Elk Island (National Park), AB
Set Elk Island (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 7:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 9:36 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Pendant containing child's ashes returned to family
- A stolen pendant containing the ashes of Dawson Pentecost, a young boy killed in a plane crash, has been returned to the family, say Edmonton police.
- Mount Edith Cavell removed from new $10 bill description
- Mount Edith Cavell and several other peaks have been removed from the Bank of Canada's description of the new $10 banknotes and replaced with some other peaks.
- Stoney Nakoda First Nation signs 'huge' oil deal with Chinese firm
- Alberta's Stoney Nakoda First Nation says it has signed a "huge" deal with a Chinese petrochemical company to develop oil and gas on its land.
- Pay freeze ended for senior Alberta bureaucrats
- Cabinet approved an order in council last week increasing the salaries of deputy ministers by seven per cent over the next three years.
- Red Scorpions gang member, associates, arrested in Alberta
- Police say they have hampered efforts by a B.C. drug trafficking gang known as the Red Scorpions to expand into central and southern Alberta.