Elk Island (National Park), AB
Set Elk Island (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 PM MST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
NNE 5 km/h
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:08 PM MST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:08 PM MST
A few rain showers or freezing rain changing to flurries this evening and ending after midnight then clearing. Fog patches dissipating late this evening. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 3.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Low minus 10.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Edmonton first responders mourn sudden death of paramedic
- 'It's almost ironic that paramedics who respond to calls for help every day don't get the help that they need,' says executive director of the Alberta Paramedic Association.
- Latest videos show 'rough' treatment at Kipnes care home, daughter says video
- A hidden camera inside a long-term care room at the Kipnes Centre for Veterans has captured more disturbing footage.
- City councillors defend 3.8-per-cent salary hike
- Edmonton city councillors are set to receive a 3.8 per cent bump in pay this year, putting their salary just shy of $100,000.
- City to continue Horse Hill development, despite farmers’ fears
- City council rejected a plea by the farmers of Riverbend Gardens in the city’s northeast to stop development plans for the area until their land is protected.
- ASIRT investigate Lloydminster RCMP shooting, vehicle chase
- Two break-and-enter suspects escaped injury after an RCMP officer fired at the pair as they fled the scene in a pick-up truck early Tuesday morning.