Elk Island (National Park), AB
Set Elk Island (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
W 4 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low zero.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the evening. High 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Jeremie Leblanc's parents say lives a nightmare since fatal crash
- The parents of Jeremie Leblanc say their lives have been a nightmare since their son was killed in a crash allegedly caused by street racing four and a half years ago.
- Coming up LIVE ISIS mission: CF-18s leave CFB Cold Lake, Alta., for Kuwait video
- Six Canadian fighter jets are flying out of CFB Cold Lake, Alta., today to join the fight against against ISIS in the Middle East. CBC will livestream the departure of the CF-18s and a news conference by Defence Minister Rob Nicholson from Cold Lake, Alta., starting at 9:40 a.m. MT/11:40 a.m. ET.
- YOUR CITY Rookie city councillors reflect on first year since election
- One year ago, Edmonton welcomed six new faces to council. We spoke to them about the triumphs and pitfalls of sitting around the council table, and the challenges that still lay ahead.
- New Brunswick premier backs Energy East pipeline on Alberta visit
- New Brunswick Premier Brian Gallant told Alberta counterpart Jim Prentice he favours the pipeline reversal and expansion project to allow exports of Alberta crude oil to his province's ports.
- Healing Garden planned to remember residential schools in St. Albert
- United Church minister and well-known aboriginal advocate looking for support to build a place to reflect on city’s residential school past.