Elk Island (National Park), AB
Set Elk Island (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Chance of showers
A few flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with a few flurries and rain showers. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High plus 5.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | -6°
50° | 21°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Woman's body found after house fire
- Homicide detectives are investigating the scene of a house fire in west Edmonton after a woman’s body was found inside.
- Missing 6-year-old boy returns home after 11-hour search
- A six-year-old boy and his puppy have safely returned home to their family after missing for nearly 12 hours in a rural wooded area near Valleyview.
- ‘Deadbeat’ Albertans still owe more than $500M video
- In Alberta, $572,726,160 or more than half a billion dollars in outstanding payments owed to 48,146 parents, including Wendy Gallagher (above).
- GO PUBLIC Edmonton single mother barely escapes internet 'nanny scam'
- An Edmonton single mother of two is warning she was a hair’s breadth away from being the latest victim of what’s known as “the nanny scam.”
- Updated Ebola virus discussed at health ministers' talks in Banff, Alta. video
- Health Minister Rona Ambrose and Dr. Gregory Taylor, Canada's chief public health officer, discuss the Ebola outbreak in West Africa today at the meeting of federal, provincial and territorial health ministers in Banff, Alta.